Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hunter

The Hunter

Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] Empty
PostSubject: Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited]   Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:50 pm

DK arrived at the 5th divisions meeting room. It was a normal room that was medium sized. There laid a seat that had the symbol of "Captain" on it for the captain to sit on. The young reaper walked around the long table which had 14 chairs, enough for all the captains, but there were not so many captains.

He sat on his chair and waited patiently for the others. He closed his eyes and watched the reiatsu around him. He waited there, lying on the chair, but then he turned his rolling chair to the right and saw a coat hanger for the captain's robe. Lying on it was his second choice of captain's robe, this attire was too hot, and so he grabbed this robe which was sleeveless, he threw the sleeveless robe on top of his chair then quickly took his current robe off and threw it on the coat hanger. The coat hanger was pushed back a bit, by the heavy throw of the thick robe.

He then grabs the robe on his chair and puts it on, putting his right arm through the holes on the robe, he put it on. With a sleeveless shinigami uniform plus a captain's robe over it. Long hair which was tied by a string. A scar under his left eye which he got by fighting at the menos forest alone, against all the hollows around. Remembering it, a flashback of it appeared.

-How he got the scar-

DK was in the middle of the menos forest fighting off some gillian with four of his division members, while they fought, some sneaked behind Hunter and murdered his division members.

DK was not yet a captain, but he was in the middle unlocking his bankai. He heard a slash behind him, and felt something wet had hit his shinigami uniform. DK looked behind, fearing the worst, once he looked behind with his left eye, he caught sight of his best friend with a hole on his chest, blood dripping from it. Gillian's swarming back into the dark forests, and Hunter just witnessed the death of his comrades.

He dropped his zanpakutou on the ground" Cling" was the sound his zanpakutou made then another one" Cling" after that" Clang" a sign that it stopped. DK dropped on the ground on his knees and catches his falling friend. His friend then said" Promise me, you'll stay alive" then the sound of a last breath, it was a soft sound" Ahhh" it made. DK yelled as the gillian gathered around him once more.

They prepared there cero in there mouths. Hunter standing up steadily with his friend in his arms, slowly putting him down, he bends down and grabs his zanpakutou by the hilt. Then saying" Its all your FAULT" his voice raised highly at the end of his sentence, his words echoed throughout the voices, red cero energy gathered in the mouths, making a terrible sound. DK's face was covered by his hair, and a tear dropped from his left eye then the word said" Bankai" was it true? Bankai? He was going to use his incomplete bankai? His katana then shook, black aura gathering, it continued shaking.

Then shadows gathered around DK with a dead look he stared at the gillian, one of the gillian's set of there cero and barely missed Hunter's head, but it left him with a scar on his left eye as he turned into a giant shadow that was taller than the gillian. Then the words" DIE!!" was spoken with a giant shadow sword, with one swing he destroyed the gillian in front of him. He then turned around, the cero's were shot at him, but were no use against him.

-end-

Hunter dozed off, but he was just getting to the good part. He then looks at the door to check if any of the captains had arrived.

Last edited by The Hunter on Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kyroru

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited]   Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:05 am

kyroru walked in and saw that the captan was already there. he bowed to him and took looked around he saw a seat with the number 13 in it. he whent over to the seat and sat down. after kyroru sat down he turned to the captain and asked "is it just me and you thats going to be at the meeting today" kyroru asked while leaning back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited]   Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:09 am

Hunter smirked and said" Eh, this meeting is an emergency captain's meeting.... The captain commander, 2nd division captain, 12th division captain, 3rd division captain, and more...... This meeting is quite important for the captain's, but I think this will help you become a good leader someday, but we might release are reiatsu, but just don't pass out" DK then laughed a bit hard.

Tapping his fingers on the desk, he watched the sliding door, patiently he waited fort the others, this meeting room was originally for 5th division members including DK to discuss matters among the division, but Hunter called a captain's meeting.

[Sorry bout the shitty post]
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Kuniumi

Fujiwara Kuniumi

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited]   Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:47 pm

The 14th captain had been called to a meeting, it seemed important after his talk with the 5th captain in the seretei in their encounter of four captains.
A small smirk was guilded upon his face, as he walked slowly through the halls. He loved captains meetings, as though if it were a type of...family reunion of some kind.
He approached the sliding door, its brown, polished wood and silky paper seemed to be glowing in the afternoon sun peering through a window.

It would be good to discuss what their enemies were up to, ever since the new espada rose to power, it troubled him, somewhat, but without fear, there cannot be courage. A very odd buzzing came into his ears, as though something were in them. Fujiwara simply ignored it and opened the sliding door, and smoothly walked in.

Examining the room he would be staying in for perhaps quite a while, he simply grunted, "Hm." and he took his seat in the kido corps' spot. He indeed loved the feeling of the leather fitting his back, relaxing his muscles. He cracked his neck joints, unbelted his zanpokto from his slim waiste and slid the belt over the back of the chair, if he needed to, all he had to do was mutter a few words in order to release it. But that was not what they were here for.

"I can somewhat understand why we are here, but it still troubles me, why do we not attack first instead of waiting around for some large invasion, and then be caught completely off guard?"
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited]   Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:09 pm

Eiki tapped on the edge of his desk with a singular note pattern. A small covered lamp hung from the middle of the celling hanging over the cold metal table. No matter how cold it was it always felt welcoming warm for Shinjou. He felt a certain passion for the desk like a carpenter and his tools he felt strangely close to them. They had been through some rough times together and now was not one of the better ones. Shinjou had just been promoted to Captain's rank and he had a new research subject to test upon which he was now breaking in. But this particular experiment was unlike any he had done before. There was no blood but oil, no skin but metal, no brain but a controller, Shinjou was working upon a machine not a man. This was an unusual experiment even for him but luckily he had his wielding goggles on to protect his eyes from any shrapnel or the occasion wielding he did do.

As he had been toiling away at this twisted piece of steel and bolts he had completely lost tract of time. His was only brought back to the real world by a knocking at the door from one of his Division Members. Then a small yell telling him that the 5th Division Captain had initiated a Captain's Meeting of which he had to attend. So he sat there tapping on his desk deciding what to do with his machine before he left to head to the meeting. Shinjou than realized what he could do he took his blood stained white sheet which had been hanging over the back of his chair and drapped his over the machine. He rose from hsi eat and walked out the door quickly locking it behind him.

Shinjou hated the outdoors especially because of always being nervous around others. Even though he was a Captain he always felt like he was below everyone else and didn't deserve his rank. This feeling was further enhanced by the fact that he had shunted himself out from all emotions but a select few one of them being fear. His personality had quickly been developed by fear after he had originally done this. With every step he took outside of his warm office he felt more and more out of his natural habitat and worried about what others thought. He would quickly make his way into the meeting room avoiding as many as possibly. Partly, because he feared talking with others and partly because he wanted to get back to his research.

As Shinjou slowly opened the door into the meeting hall he immediately noticed the 5th Division Captain and the other Captains and a lieutenant . Odd he thought this was a Captain's meeting but he must have been wrong in assuming that others would not get invited. After entering the room he hastily cloed the door behind him and took his seat bowing to the other Captain beforehand. After he had taken his seat he noticed his goggles were still attached to his face. As he pulled them away the world suddenly became brighter to him, letting him fully realize the beauty of this room. Shinjou did not judge beauty from colors or style but from function and age. This room seemed to be well past the day he had opened but still functioning quite well so this room to Shinjou was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited]   Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:33 pm

"What a shame." Tosu said as he made his way form the calming and beautiful garden of the squad 11 headquarters. He spent most of his down time there just reading manuscripts or signing paperwork. Just being there made doing his work less stressful. Stopping at the doors to the garden inspecting one of the young cherry blossom trees. Such a calming flower might remind him to focus on the meeting instead of letting his mind wander to other places. Tosu, with ease and a certain kind of gentleness, plucked the biggest blossom he saw, and as he continued to walk to the meeting, hassled to get it pinned to the inside of his captains robe. It was ridicules how he couldn't figure out how to do it. So in a lazy and last attempt, he tore a small hole in his robes and put the blossom's stem through it. It was a nice smell coming off the blossom. Even though he was the captain of the 11th squad, Tosu had a certain way about him. Not like the past captains who were all just a bunch tough asses who picked fights, Tosu didn't mind stopping every once in a while to look at a flower. It wasn't that he was 'sensitive', aka gay, he just didn't like walking around being a bad ass. "Were had the time gone." talking to himself as Tosu made the final corner to the 5th squads meeting chambers. Walking into the room, and almost like he didn't want to be there picked the seat closest to the door, sat down without a single word to the other captains who were already in the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited]   Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Zanza Hefted the blade slightly on his shoulder stepping into the room he spyed his captin DK sitting in a chair beside the table among other captins. Not wanting to disturb the meeting much Zanza tip toed to a seat behind his captin against the wall. Placeing his blade tip down and leaning it against the wall next to his seat Zanza sat and listened intently to the meeting in process.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited]   Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:39 am

(with Jadens permission i exit this thread)
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited]   Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:42 am

[ EXIT ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited]   Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:23 am

my captin left so im out to

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited]   Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emergency Captains meeting [Captains only, unless invited]
Page 1 of 1