Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Arrival of the captains

Go down 
+5
Pereza Vagos
Jackal
The Seed of Judas
Shinjou
The Hunter
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hunter

The Hunter

Arrival of the captains Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the captains   Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:21 pm

The door opened up in the sky and they fell crashing head down towards the white sand. Hunter quickly spun around and now he was going to land on both of his feet. Grabbing hold of the upside down 12th division captain he then disappeared in a shadow blur, appearing somewhere on the ground carrying the 12th division captain on his right shoulder. He then put him down on the white sound.

He looked around and put a smirk on his face then he said" Let the games begin." his smile widened as he released his reiatsu, holding on his zanpakutou tightly blue sorta white reiatsu shot out of him, the arrancar would come running. He yelled" Come on, you hollows" laughing like crazy he then released even more reiatsu. The sand was floating up in the air because of his reiatsu, the boulders near by were lifted up and crushed into oblivion. The reishi of a captain was truly amazing.

He then put out his hand to the 12th division captain and grabbed him and pulled him up. Then saying" Hmm, we're gonna be in for quite a surprise." putting on a large smile on his face he would attract all kinds of hollows, arrancar, and hopefully the top banana.

[ Crappy post, sorry. ]
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the captains   Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:57 am

When Shinjou was grasped and thrown into the door he tried not to open his mouth in surprise but it was too fast and he let the emotion of fear escape for one brief second. He regained his despoirture after entering the space between the worlds. When he reached the other side he found himself falling down to the land below. Shinjou's haori blew up in the wind forming almost the shape of a cape as he fell which also slowed his fall by a very small amount. While he was falling Shinjou tried to make himself as big as possible extending his arms and legs outward which yielded little results. When he was just about to hit the ground he felt someone grab on to his back and he was shupon'd away. When Shinjou and the other captain reappeared safely on the ground. He quickly regained his footing as he repositioned his haori and zunpakuto. Shinjou looked back and forth around his surroundings as he tried to calm himself. He noticed the large amount of sand around them with the large white buildings far off in the distance. Shinjou smiled slightly, he was surprised that his invention actually worked. The last few test subjects had never appeared there and were simply never found again. They were expendable anyways.

Once Shinjou realized where they were he then realized that the Espada would not be far behind. Most hollow would be deterred by the presence of two high ranking Shinigami but the Espada would be drawn by it. Shinjou had to be prepared for battle and quickly you never knew what was around the corner here and by the why the other Captain was releasing his reiatsu they were not far away. So Shinjou tightly gripped his zunpakuto hilt with his left hand. Shinjou was not left handed and most people thought this was an odd way to draw his zunpakuto because it was hanging from his left hip but he thought of this both as practical, unpredictable and a sort of symbol for him.
Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the captains   Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:36 am

In the desert of white sand. A darkness lurked in the background. A dangerous darkness. The captains didn't know what they were getting into. His red eyes shined in the dark. As there was no light in Hueco Mundo. Hiruma glanced up at the crooked moon. It had always been like that. He shook his head and continued his "midnight" stroll. There was a breeze of wind n Hueco Mundo. Weak, but still a breeze. The raven haired man was enjoying it. He had been promoted to the Primero a while ago, and he was enjoying life. He noticed a weird reiatsu nearby. The corner of his mouth curved into a wicked, face-splitting grin as he got excited. He dashed towards the part of Hueco Mundo, that he had felt the Reishi from. Surprisingly, the sand of Hueco Mundo did not slow him down. His red eyes were shining. His canine like teeth were glowing. He looked like Lucifer in a human body. Well, he technically was the devil, as he was the God of Arrancar. Hiruma made his way towards the men that had infiltrated the Hueco Mundo. They were going to be in lots of trouble if they didn't have a valid reason. Hiruma arrived a while later, seeing one of the captains going wild. Hiruma then smirked and knew the captains Reishi couldn't compare to his own. He let his Reiatsu go wild and shatter the ground. The trees made out of quartz were shattered into little shards. His red eyes flicked between black and red. The captains reiatsu was puny compared to his own. As he had the highest Reishi among the Espada. He then asked the men, his voice dangerously low. What are you doing here, Shinigami Trash? If you have no valid reason, I will summon my fellow espada and make you no more. He let his reiatsu run even wilder after he spoke.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the captains   Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:43 am

Hunter put a smirk on his face and spoke" I see you noticed the small portion of reiatsu I released... Well, I technically do have a valid reason. If you think talking about taking over the soul society is a valid reason. Just saying" his smile grew as he then sealed his sword back into wooden version and sealed up his reishi entirely. Then he stepped forward and said" So, I would like to propose an alliance to take over the soul society. If you send your espada, I will just have to die then... The weak die, the strong survive... I will understand though." he then held Ikasu tightly, preparing to release it at any time.

[ Crappy post, y'know I am a bit lazy. ]
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the captains   Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:53 am

Shinjou waited patiently for an Espada to appear and he was soon right when one appeared in front of him. When he first appeared Shinjou guessed him only to be an Espada but as he spoke Shinjou noticed a hint of authority in his voice soon realizing he must be in the top three. He had been ready for a lower level Espada but one of the top three would be dangerous indeed. When the hollow in front of them spoke to them Shinjou swallowed tightly knowing that this may very well be the last moments he remembered. Right after Shinjou swallowed he noticed yet again he had let an emotion escape. He was indeed harder then he anticipated and he would have to try much harder to keep his emotions under wrap.

When his fellow Shinigami spoke to the man. He spoke as if he would talking to an equal and maybe they were. Shinjou had gained information about all the Captains but you never really knew until you field tested that information. He didn't like not knowing what peers were capable of and so this could possible be a gerat learning experience, if he survived. The rebuttle to the Espada's question from the other Captain was not something Shinjou would have used for diplomacy but, it could work. But by judging by the man or whatever you could call him physical appearance he seemed quite barbaric so he might not even be open for diplomacy. Although, he was in the top three so he would have to have some background in diplomacy even if he didn't use it often perhaps he would agreee to a battle of some sort to determine if they would join sides but for now Shinjou would remain quite and offer any support he could.
Back to top Go down
Jackal

Jackal

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the captains   Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:25 pm

There is a sound, out in the desert. Long and away... It is a crunching sort of a munching sound, the sort you associate with an animal feeding upon a carcass. Well...there is certainly an animal here. A powerful sort of Hollow-creature, gigantic and insectoid by the look of it. Many legs with razor-sharp claws that are tipped with acid and venom. It is a serious monster to behold, comparable to the size of a Menos Grande'.

It is also dead. Like...dead dead.

Ripping the sinew from the Hollow-beast is a creature that walks and talks like a man. His face is covered in Hollow-blood, as are his hand from ripping it apart. Still, he soon wiped the blood off with a small whirlwind, sand pulling the stains right off. A man with a gray cloak and a partial jackal-mask. We see the hunting has been good for you, Jackal. As he pulled his pole-arm Zanpakuto from the beast, putting it away in his cloak, there was a particular feeling. Ah...yes. That was the fabled feeling of Shinigami. Hmmm. Yes, as he felt the reiatsu pouring out, the jackal-man laughed.

What? Is he an idiot? You just called to every beast in the area to say 'Dinner!'. Heh heh heh...

He decided that it would be fun to check later and see if that little blip on the proverbial radar was still intact later. The hunt could continue in the interim, which was far better a diversion. Hollows are the ultimate predator/prey. They accept that they can be devoured or devourer and thrive on it. It is their way. How pure, this way of death. Was it the work of Anubis or a mere accident? One cannot say. However, Jackal's attention was soon drawn by another force, a different and more familiar force.

"That is Number One. It seems he wants my attention. Very well."

Ah, but not just his attention. He may have wanted more to gather, so Jackal went and did some gathering of his own. From where he stood, he placed his fingers just so...and whistled, loudly, the noise carrying for quite a distance. Then, he was off. Moving not at Sonido, but merely running really fast, he let them catch up and follow. When an Espada calls, Hueco Mundo responds. We are your lords and masters. You will come when beckoned. They came from all directions, in all shapes and sizes, and by the time they reached within eyeshot of the meeting between the Shinigami and head Espada, you could see the desert blanketed with Hollows. Jackal slowed to a mere walk. Then, once in regular earshot...

"I give you greetings, Hiru. Is it as I suspected? Has dinner arrived for all these hungry dogs? Heh heh heh heh..."

Many of them hated Shinigami. More of them wanted their blood and souls. Their desire to sping to action was held at bay by the Espada, who raised a hand as though to say 'Shush'. The yellow eyes glinted, and a smile...as though looking forward to something decidedly viceral...was placed upon the man's face.

"Give the order and the Nile shall swell to consume them, as these dogs wash over them like the tide come in."
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the captains   Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:55 pm

When Pereza left his chambers he headed to one certain destination, that is where intruders appeared. But he was that sort of a creature who just don't make haste doing something, saying the truth he believed that if there already is Primera and Cuatra it will be over so fast that when he arrives there will be nothing else to do for him. So he walked and walked through the desert.

But it appears Pereza was unlucky today, he was close to "the place"and still the reiatsu of newcomers was sense able. As he was coming closer he was able to see two shinigamis as well with Primera and Cuatra Espada. Damn.. it isn't started yet Vagos thought with disappointment. When Pereza was about 100 meters from Captains arrival place he Sonido-ed to where Hiruma and Jackal were.

Before the eyes of shinigamis appeared another Espada. He was wearing a white overcoat and simple white espada style uniform under it and a normal sheathed katana on his back. His face was filled with laziness and tiredness and eyes seemed to be blank for the time being like his mind was somewhere else. But don't think he was tired for real he was just person who hates any kinds of activity, and if it comes to fights he like to end them quickly, but the fact was he will enjoy the fight a little bit under one condition, that is when his opponent will be recognized interesting by him, what doesn't change the fact that Vagos will be doing everything to put an end to it as fast as possible.

So what's the big case Hiruma? asked Vagos and putted his hands into pockets. He also took a look on two Captains but not for long, then as he had in habit, spaced out starring at the sky with his blank, empty eyes, listening to a sound of hundreds hollows approaching for the long awaited feast...
Back to top Go down
Nicotsu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the captains   Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:50 am

A shadow shifted in the sands of Hueco Mundo, a man by the name of Misumi, Meoga rising out of the inky substance. He appeared before the throng wondering what was to come afoot with his arrival. There were espada, and there were captains, mortal enemies. What made them so inclined to stand before each other without the drawing of blades, and the swinging of swords, kidō, bala, and cero. It was only nature besides.

The slender man stepped foot with his Geta sandals on the arid and golden sands of Hueco Mundo, his zanpakutō in its sealed form, and sheathed to his waste by a crimson red Obi sash. His muscles shown with his sleeveless shinigami robe, customized specially for the purposes this man saw fit. His lengthy hair draped, his caramel colored skin illuminated by the pseudo sun. His face was as soft as a women’s his true intentions hidden by it.

When he spoke his voice was soft, and in pubescent with its tone, seemingly unable to get higher than a child’s. He approached the throng, a jovial smile curving up on his face, showing his pearly whites.

‘Howdy do?’

With his eyes closed, he expected the crowd to be blown away by his general appearance, who was this man and why was he here at this moment? Who knows really but him.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the captains   Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:51 am

The Arrancar had felt the tumbling wind brush past his face, and the cool breeze caused him to sigh. His black hair was allowed ot sway upon his face. Draping it in a veil, until he used his medium sized hands to push the hair back into place. So carefully. His mind raced with the images of what had happend in his past. The Espada who had attemtped to claim his life just to take over his spot as Quarta. It was annoying. He aas one of the lucky few, who managed to scour his way from one part of LN, into the deep serenity of the sand dunes in the Horizon. All in all he was looking for something, someone. A certain person or item that would bring him bliss and happiness. But this was far from reality. In his mind, only the reoccuring loops of depression wrote the tragic tales that would spew out memories of a broken past. It was simply his fault for ending up like this. He wanted to be alive, a human.

In the far off distance in this valley of lost ambitions, it was easily felt that the gathering of a large assembly of Hollow had occured. K-1, would be activated to investigate the preceeding events. It made its way around the sands, until a group of rag-tag Shinigami where spotted, opposite of the Espada scum. With an awkard limp the thing creeped forward. Speaking ever so clearly with its mouth open agap. "Well, hello. I see that you are all having a conversation. I think Ill sit in for awhile." Speaking fluently as its smile grew a bit. Its voice was a static which was considered pleasent. From the cliffs, a suprisingly grand vantage point. It was easy to figure out the locations of the fellow Arrancar, and Shinigami who had graced this area so kindly.

In the back of the Arrancars head, he knew that this would be one of the roads that lead to the end. But with the glory of his soul resting on his shoulders. He would need to take decisive action. He sat, and watched from afar. Nothing interesting yet. Just a bunch of silly men having a quarrel. This event not being so exciting afterall.

[whateverXP]
Back to top Go down
Alita Dorota

Alita Dorota

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the captains   Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:05 am

The world began to grow blurry. My surroundings became nothing more then a faded blur; almost like looking through a foggy pain of glass. White specs.. little white grains twisting and rolling upon the sandy surface as a faint wind manages to make it's way past. My eyes, slowly opening, as if I was seeing the light for the first time. The beat of my heart, even if it's ceased, continues to pitter and patter; racing with nothing but a panicked pace. The world.. It spins.. faster and faster; like a bad ride. What is this feeling? What feeling do I contain within me?

Feelings? My child.. you lack emotions.. you lack a feeling. Only a weak fool would have such things..Would you rather be just like them? Like the ones you feast upon? Stare your prey in the eyes and tell me, child, would you love to be at their level? Would you like to be on the ground, begging for you life as your body drains itself of a red liquid, showing the enemy that you are nothing but a struggling weakling, searching for herself?

M---My intentions are not to be stronger then what I am! But... Food.. I'd like to not be..

Then why do you think of such idiotic things?! You have not the time for pitiful games! You are more higher then a lot of these worthless wretches.

My kin.. they are not worthless or wretches..

Well, my child, you are one yourself...

A solemn hand took a tight grasp upon the sandy floor beneath her, clutching it with aggression; as if she was in pain. A young figure rested upon their hands and knees, hunched over like they were a wounded soldier on the battle field.Stand up my dear.. let the real you come out to play. The hand dragged slowly backward, retracting to the wounded creature. The young woman began to grit and grind her teeth together, a grunt surpassing the lips of her doll like face as she held back a wail of pain.Play... let you out to play?! You'll cause a ruckus!. The young woman's eyes shut tightly, fighting back the urge to release tears. But do you realize.. that creature of the night is you? Do you not realize that all your actions are caused by your own hands... When blood is shed by us.. it really means by you. My dear, we are one.. The woman tensed up slightly, leaving her body to tremble slightly, Her breath, becoming jagged and sharp, as the figure slowly began to rise. Was the young woman angered? was she frustrated? or had she come to realize that she was talking amongst herself. The ivory, white sand beneath her began to darken as the shadow of the woman seemed to stand to her full height. With a bowed head, her long, brunette strand of hair covered her pale face, leaving a shadow to cover her face. A light gloss began to graze down her cheeks, dripping onto the sand beneath her. Slowly, her hands raised towards her head, her fingers sprawling as the tips of her nails lightly slipped in between her thick strand of hair; only to wander further onto her head. The tips of her nails grazed her scalp, wandering further back; pushing the strands of hair out of her face. Just like curtains, she moved her hair out of her face; allowing her more feminine face to become seen. A slight smirk seemed to tweak from the very corners of her lips, revealing a more sinister look on her face. The world around me,will never be clear.. for the world is always dark.

Then wander into the night... for day shall never come..

Slightly, one foot stumbled in front of the other; like it was her fist time walking. With a slow pace, her feet dug into the grains of the white desert, crushing the crystals beneath her feet. For one to wander they need to walk. Like a child; we must all begin life by steps. One step at a time and you'll adjust to the ways. A faint wind once more picked up, causing the woman's hair to sway in the breeze, her head still slightly hung. Moments came to pass as the figure still wandered in the vast desert, leaving nothing but a trail of foot prints behind her. Evidence to where you are going? Shame shame, Alita.. the young woman stopped in her tracks as a shiver quickly raced up the curve of her spine, causing her figure to stiffen on the spot. I sense our Kin... and something far more interesting near by...

Near by? Do you think it's another attacking the weak?Or is it something more... delectable.

Without hesitation the woman jumped off her right foot and quickly made haste, following her senses. With a fast, steady pace, she rushed towards a few distance shadows, the image becoming clearer and more bigger in size as she drew closer and closer, as if she was a tiger on the prowl, chasing it's prey. What is this? Espadas? and others?! Outsiders!. She released a hushed gasp, coming to dig her heel deep into the sand; in hopes she stop running. The young woman skidded on the sand, dragging herself backwards a bit; as if she was going to fall. WOMAN! YOU ARE GOING TO INJURE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU EVEN GET THERE!. She snarled under her breath and quickly rushed forward, fading into the air around her and re-appearing a few feet ahead of herself, standing behind the three espada. The young woman's grasped the sleeves of the closest person near her, Pereza Vagos. Her hand gripped his sleeve; aiding her to stop from her running. "M---My apologies!" She poke in a more winded but nervous tone; hoping she had not hurt him. She came to collect herself, standing herself up normally once more and placed her hands lightly upon the ruffles of her rather poofy skirt, dusting off the sand. With a few gestures, she fixed her posture and her appearance to look more presentable. The young woman appeared to be the weirdest looking out of the crew. She look rather innocent and more fragile. The young woman stood quite a tall height of Five foot Eleven and a half with a very curvaceous and slim appeal. Her face was very doll like and gleamed with a pale complexion. Her eyes, a dark tint of brown and a mix of a green hazel. Her uniform, spoke a different story. Her style was rather unique and out there, She wore an all white Lolita styled dress. A frilly top half, a corset that rested around her petite waist; showing off her curves, and her skirt poofed out with frills, ruffles and lace. Her hands came to wander behind her, hiding them and clasping a hold of her own hands and fidgeting her fingers together; deep in thought from the looks of it. She spoke no words, not wanting to make herself known. Instead, her eyes darted around, glancing at the outsiders, examining them and seeing what they were and how powerful they might of been.

Strangers.. they seem pitiful and pathetic. But careful, my child...
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the captains   Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:59 am

IC:
A squeal.

A screech that defied all that normal vocal cords could produce. A seemingly agonizing sound that sped about, striking the ears and undoubtedly being heard by all those who were here. And suddenly, the screech's source was found: a garganta opening in mid-air. The black crooked mouth-like gate split open the sky, and emitted the annoying high-pitched sound for all to hear. Whoever was using this garganta apparently did not understand the meaning of either subtlety or stealth. Or even caution. Then a human squeal came from the half-open gate, a high pitch whine of some kind ... definitely not as irritating as the garganta's, but still.

A white ball came flying forth, a small white ball, but either way, it came with a sonido, and this time(unlike several hours ago), it would slam (hopefully) slam right home into the unsuspecting Tercera Espada. Though, again, it was a comical factor, not a damaging factor. Regardless of what happened, Merrow would find himself jumping up and onto his feet while yanking some heavy object with his left arm, attached by white fabric. If he tackled 'Pereza-nii-san', that would just be an extra bonus ... if he didn't, well he crash into the sand, which would be less painful than into a wall.

"NE NE NE!!! I'm heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!" he chirped like a morning bird, while the heavy zweihander came flying forth from the garganta as well ... and before it struck his head, he lazily placed a hand behind him to catch a hold of the blade about double his height and heaved it forward, letting it drop(due to immense weight) into the sand, which created a plume upon impact. He was here for a reason, after all ... The Espada had been called, and to his absolute delight, he had been promoted to the prestigious rank of Quinta Espada.

Him, the child-like arrancar, appearing as a black-haired fragile twelve-year old, smiled perhaps the largest, widest, and even absolutely inane class of smile ever since he became an arrancar. His eyes were closed as he tilted his head slightly sideways with that enormous leer-ish face, and a small chuckle emitted from his throat coming out as a slightly forced laugh through his teeth. He wanted to butcher these captains ... SO badly, but the fact that the fighting hadn't started yet, meant that there was something else going on.

But he murmurred quietly to the Primera who stood in front of him, "Who do we butcher first?"

Already overeager, the child's eyes opened slightly, revealing the green-tinged eyes that gaze forth at the two Captains who had made their way here to the White Desert. If it seemed possible, his grin opened even wider, no longer an innocent gesture, but now representative of a rather gleeful, mischievous spirit. His teeth slid slightly, turning from the smile into a slightly crooked and open fanged look, as though he were trying to show the whole world how much he wanted to eat. It was a delicacy to him, after all, the flesh of Shinigami Captains. But his motive for slaughter extended beyond just natural dislike and centuries of conditioning to 'kill-on-sight'.

As his mind reviewed the encyclopedic catalogue of 'heinous crimes' that the Shinigami have done before, his brow furried slightly ... his black and dishelved hair seem to point upright, his eyes and their bright light were beginning to obtain the white sheen of hatred. Even his body gestures hinted at his ... dislike, a tighter grip on the handle of his Zweihander, curling reishi streams that flowed about his right arm, not quite coming together to make a Cero ... but nonetheless.

Still, he could not lash out, until the Primera gave some indication that it was alright to do so. And thus, the child that was definately not a child, who entire appearance would strike fear into the hearts of normal shinigami(most likely because he was a midget of about only three feet tall, and thus they trembled at the sight of him, while clamping their mouths shut so as not to gape or scream in terror!), bided his time.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the captains   Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:48 pm

Hiruma, Hunter, Shinjou, Jackel, Pereza, Misumi, Myzeki, Alita, Merrow.

The post order.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the captains   Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Actually, The way that Hunter and Shinjou entered the Desert is Illogical and not Allowed. So sadly this topic is voided. Im sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the captains   Arrival of the captains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the captains
Page 1 of 1