Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Search mission I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Search mission I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Search mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Search mission I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Search mission I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Search mission I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Search mission

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Alec was calmly sitting on tree he plated so many years ago on the very sokyoukou hill he was on. Alec had brought everything. the equipment, his zanpakuto, and his human clothes in case they headed to the human world in a tiny shell in case. He started to look at the clouds, just staring at them. Alec has been for 15 minutes only, but is sill, getting a little impatient being so pumped. "Come on". "Where is everyone"?! His zanpakuto spirit came out, in its Bankai self and in his Shikai self. Alec's specialty is with his zanpakuto so he can summon both forms of his swords, and on very, very special occansions, can use his Bankai for a few seconds. His shikai form takes the form of a toddler about 4 years old, playful and daydreamy, with white and blue eyes and silk robes of that of an emperor. His bankai Longray (remember I can't perform Bankai) has two forms like his Shikai self, a human, or a dragon. The Bankai Longray seems to have choosen his dragon form, a chinese dragon with white scales and a huge blue half sphere circle of power on his back with six red wings in the form of rectangles extending from the blue orb. Bankai Longray is also very big in dragon form, being twice as big as Hyounimaru's dragon form. They have length between them. "What is the problem?" "You seem very impatient strangely," said Bankai Longray. "They aren't coming, and I have did all this for the mission". "Peek-a-boo!" said the shikai Longray, trying to cheer him up. Alec did it back to him and the Shiaki Longray and the Shikai Longray laughed started laughing. "Just wait longer, kay," said Bankai Longray. Alec smiled. "Thanks". He started talking to the two forms of Longray (who Alec can see), taking his time now, waiting still for everyone else to come.
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:12 pm

Kane approached the tree where they were supposed to meet,"where is every one . Just then the young reaper noticed some one talking to him self in the tree"this is going to be fun a mission with crazy people great" he thought to him self. Kane pulled his hair out of his face and put it back with a black band a few silver hairs still blew in the corner of his vision, "hey you up there where is every one else " kane called to the reaper in the tree, hoping he would know more then he did . The young reaper had come ready as he had been told, his sword was ready an his mind was clear now he just needed to find out where the others were.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:24 pm

Alec saw Ushida and Grinned. "Goodbye master". "Good luck" the two forms of Longray said as there soul went back into Alec's zanpakuto. Alec jumped out of the try, and looked at the man. "You must be Ushida, nice to meet you". I am the leader in charge this mission and the gut that made this mission, Alec Long". "Nice to meet someone in a while," as he shook hands with Ushida. "Weeeelllll, might as well for everyone else".

(gonna send private messages to the other guys to see if there coming).

dots dots dots

(done sending private messages) (If you want to post again while I wait for them for a little, you may and I will reply back still in this subject).
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:09 pm

Kane smiled as he shook the mans hand it was nice to know he was polite that would make things a lot more enjoyable. "Sounds like a plan the young reaper said to alec, it had been awhile since Kane had been able to fight and meet new people . The new shinagami decided to sit on the hill and wait, as the sun beat down on him he was grateful the tree cast shade below keeping the grass cool were he sat " are you ready for this "Kane asked alec while brushing his silver bangs out of his face .
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:13 pm

"Ready for the mission or ready for something else?," Looking a little akward. "If you mean the mission", then I am ready to do what it takes to get stronger". "Is that what you mean"? Alec asked in a question.
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:30 pm

"Yes" Kane replied feeling foolish for asking such a broad question, but the young reaper was also ready to grow stronger, it was what he strided to obtain. He then checked Kinshido out of habit,"you can never be to ready" Kinshido echoed in Kanes mind . " Well its nice to get a chance to finally see some action" he said to alec looking more intense then he should but he was to excited to care now .
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:44 pm

"By the way, is your Bankai ready." "Just wanted to know if you did". said Alec. He was a captain now, so he wanted to know if his Bankai was ready. Also because he was somewhat worried and envious of a bankai and how they needed it most likely.

(bad post, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:48 pm

Suman was unsure of this at first. He disliked the whole silly notion of going on a mission with the 5th Division. But his higher-ups had ordered him to do so. Hrm, the victim of a soldier's life already? He thought on such grim subject manners as this as he rounded the corner, beholding the captain and seated members of the 5th division. Suman heaved a sigh then plastered on his best game-face. He didn't want them to think that he was a weakling after all.

"G'day fellas. My name's Tenshi Suman. Suman for short." Suman introduced himself, offering his hand to the two members of the 5th division. He deeply hoped that they wouldn't take one look and go 'weakling' in their heads. Suman thought of them as strong, as one was a captain. Both seemed to have higher positions than his own. Well, his captain was being tenacious about that promotion. If he was lucky, he'd make lieutenant. He saw this mission as a chance to prove himself, to make people stop looking down on him.

Suman sat down and took out a cup. Patiently, he sat down and made tea for himself before gesturing to two other cups on the ground.

"Would you care to join me for tea?" Suman asked, performing the tea service before a muttered 'kampai'. He sipped his drink carefully, not letting his eyes stray from the 5th division's candidates, looking for any trace of distrust or arrogance. Of all the things Suman disliked in this world, it was someone who thought themselves above their powers. As he'd said before; 'only fools boast their power before the battle's conclusion.'

"It seems as though we are to fight together. Without a bond of trust and acceptance, I do not reckon much of our chances." Suman commented, removing his lips from the cup and staring at the other two with critical eyes. "I am fully committed to the mission and want to make sure every man comes out alive." Suman stated, his eyes burning with a passion for his duty.
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:55 pm

" Yes it is ready, Kinshido is a strong ally you will soon see" Kane said to alec with a sly smile. Kane was ready to release it as well for this would be the first time he has released it." Will will both see " the young reaper under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:21 pm

Alec was very shocked and happy to hear what both of them said. "Well, I like this team already"!

"Now then, I think its time we left, but are other two friends haven't arrived, so I suppose I'll do this then". "Could one of you exert your spiritual pressure a little?" said Alec
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:26 pm

"Sure" Kane replied as he focused his spirtual pressure just enough to be noticed. "Will that do" he asked alec
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:43 pm

"thats fine Ushida," as Alec cracked his knuckles and arms. Alec summoned his two spirits and they what to do. The little Shikai Longray raised his hands to the sky and a blue light came from bankai longray, creating a blue pad of energy on the spot they stood in front of. The Shikai Longray passed out and Bankai Longray caught him in his arms. They both returned to Alec's zanpakuto, and is was done. "That is a little hard on my Zanpaktuto, but it is done." My specialty is with my zanpakuto, beong able to do numerous things with them." "It will take us to where we need", and I can send a message to the two lieutenants when they arrive here."

Alec sat down for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:50 pm

"Very nice alec" Kane said as he stood to strech, he was ready for the challenge of this mission and it was so close to at hand he was almost letting his excitment show. He had forgotten all about how hot it was at this point and was ready to get under way. Kinshido echoed in Kane,s mind " is it time to play now"" not yet Kain replied out loud forgetting he was not alone, they both were excited.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Alrightey. Ushida, Lil, listen carefully," said Alec.

"There are three keys, as you know." "Each one opens the door to a part of unlocking the device." But to do that you need to find the keys first. One is somewhere in the shop of Kisuke Urahara." "Another one is in a secret chamber in the Shihouin household's home (though I don't think there are any members currently)"." The last one is somewhere in the kido corps". Once we do this we have to ind seals to wok the mission. One is somehere Karakaura Town, one in the 12th division barracks and one in the forest of Is in the Forest of Menos. Remember, we have items and remember them. The final one is in the place of in the place of where Kisuke Urahara fought yammy because he dropped it on the way.

Any questions or we ready to go?
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Finally the fun begins, don't make me look bad" Kinshido said to Kane as he placed his left hand on the scabbard."Let's begin then!" The reaper said to Alec and Suman his mind a wash in excitment. He re-tied his hair and was ready
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:33 pm

Alec smiled and grinned. Everyone was so excited. "We shall travel all together for now." Alec lifted his hand and his zanpakuto spirits threw him into the blue space of light to take them into Karakura Town.

(Ryudou and Mello, make a post in Part 2 on how you met up with us, and you are good to go).
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Ushida you start Part 2. In the Karakaura town forum. I shall try to relpy if possible. Gonna do a few last minute things
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:46 pm

ooc:wait, right now isn;t a good time since I have a grip of homework, but I still want to be part of the mission.

Ryudou shunpoed to the location, breathing heavily fora few seconds before replying. I am sorry I am late, I had some members to patch up, but I am here and I am ready for this mission. Ryudou was emberrassed that he was not here on time, but he felt that he had made it so he stepped froward as well into the portal. [b]Can't leave without a healer can you?
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:59 pm

"No." "I suppose you can't." said Alec while going through the portal. "You made by a quarter of second," said Alec.

sorry Ryudou, though we should move quickly so we don't bore anyone.

Mello can head to part 2 once he jumps through the portal.

Hope he makes it, and I am glad you made it Ryudou. I imagined something like this would happen.
You can start Part 2 in Karakaru section if you want for us, or we can wait til tommorow, I won't mind (can't say for everyone else). I have Math to do anyways.

yamamoto hiyori byakuya renji hitsugaya hime Kon-chan (for the fun of it)
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:02 pm

If you are going to start up part 2 (gotta be Karakarau town for now), please say in a reply in this subject telling if you will or not.
Neutral lol! dots
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:29 pm

I will.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:55 am

When given directive, Suman unleashed his spiritual pressure, making the air vibrate like a heat haze. He still remained calm and sipped his tea as though nothing has happened. As the other two babbled, he listened to the mission brief before getting to his feet and brushing off his Yutaka.

He took Ryukurai in his hand and looped it onto the scarf around his waist.

"I shall begin by looking in the Shounin household. The Ninja could never match the Samurai." Suman asserted confidently before bowing to the new arrival. Then, Suman waited behind just in case there were any more directives.
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:10 am

"What ever we do we should do it as a group, there is strength in numbers" Kane said with a dead seriousness tinging his words.he walked over to suman and placed his right hand on the young reaper's shoulder"as a group we will have better odds" he said to him with a smile . Ushida looked to alec and asked "where should we start" knowing that alec must already have an idea or else they would not all be hear now.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:53 am

Alec expected this exactly. "I appreciate you confidence Lil, but Ushida is quite right." "We need stick as a group for now." "Maybe later on we might split into different groups, but first its the human world." "Then we can move to other places, such as the Soul Society." "Although, I will allow you to say here and get anything in the Soul Society possibly if you also try to get Mello Ire awake and to join you, though once we get out of my portal to the human world." So for now stick with us, and we shall see."

(One, Lil, we are in a portal you know that takes us to human world, so you can talk and all, but why are you drinking tea while falling (just wondering)).

(Two Lil, why release spiritual pressure?) (I mean, its fine and all, but why bother to?) ( Its not wrong, just wondering).

(Three, I think just start part 2 cause it might be easier that way, so sorry for the trouble Ryodou, very sorry).

(Four, if you want to make last minute changes to anything on your power (like zanpakutos, or character specialties), do it now before you post in Part 2). If you don't want to, thats fine).
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:11 pm

I am going to go fix a few things before I start up part 2, they will probaly be quick.

Also, if anyone knows how to get an Avatar from the web to here, that would be nice., or if I edit and add my abilites, would I need approval? offtopic

I might come back for a moment from my quick work Mello Ire needs me to get back into the subject.

I also might come back from my very quick editing if someone answers my questions.

Bye, (for now).

(Exit), coming very soon part 2!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Search mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search mission   Search mission I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search mission
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next