Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mission: Search

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

Mission: Search Empty
PostSubject: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:57 pm

Alec saw a building below as he headed into the human world from Longray and his portal. Alec flash stepped to get to the building faster, and landed on the building he saw. He looked up at his portal. It would stay open as long as he pleased, which would be when he thought it was time. Alec then just waited for his teammates to get through the portal.

Last edited by Alec Long on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Suman broke through the portal with a flick of his wrist. He took a second's glance before spotting Alec and using Shunpo to reach him. He appeared about a foot to the left of the officer, his hand on the hilt of his blade and his scarf flapping in the breeze. He disliked this place; it smelt of modernization and metal. Metal was an uncomfortable smell for Suman, seeing as he'd rammed a rod of it into his own stomach.

"Alec-kun, we must perform our task quickly. If not, we are in danger of Hollow attack. Let's not forget we may be just one of many parties seeking this device." Suman warned, looking about furtively. He was on high alert, his zanshin prepared for an attack in any direction. Luckily, he was able to keep a lid on his overwhelming urge to jump back into that portal. "We wait for the third of our party then move out, correct? Suman asked, getting more and more twitchy.
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:13 pm

Kane saw alec use shunpo and followed suit, landing on the building next to Alec. Kane hid his spirit pressure as best he could knowing there was no need to draw unwanted attention to there group. The reaper then shielded his eyes from the light with his left hand while gazing at alec's portal,"alec how close are we" Kane asked while still waiting on the others to arrive. The town was quite Ushida thought to him self "where is all the action " Kinshido echoed in his mind he answered back "calm your self, I have a feeling we will see plenty of action today" with a calm grin he waited
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:34 pm

"Actually, I am far aware of that." "Its currently what I fear worse." said Alec. "In fact, we might even attract very high ranked enemies from a superhuman, to an espada." Alec was also very, very aware of his surroundings. Whenever Alec gets nervous, he keeps track of everything in his sight at takes them into thought of who they are, no matter who it is or what. "If we found this device we could destroy the arrancars and quincies alliance altogether, and even more." "For example, we could train every single boy who has the will, talent, potential, or power into a captian in three days to the extent that they we would have as much captians as people who are unranked division members." said Alec.

Alec saw Ushida come through the portal. Ushida asked we were and heard another voice that was hard to hear talk to Ushida. Guessing it was Ushida's zanpakuto, Alec answered both of their questions. "The first key is Kisuke Urahra's shop, so I'm guessing its a 3/4 of a mile away to the southwast." "The paper key script thing is somewhere is in the park where there is a big crater there." As for enemies, most likely someone knows about are mission, so they will find us eventually." "Now for, Ryodou and Mello." Alec drawed some of the light on him so that Mello and Ryodou find them. Then he drew another light in the another direction for enemy confusion.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:59 pm

Suman waited patiently for them to finish talking. He took on board everything Alec was saying when he considered the action of his timing. Ryukurai's abilities would be useful in combat. Namely, he'd be able to poison a vast array of enemies with his Great Shadow Poisoning. It wasn't ideal for people getting in the way though. If someone was caught by the gas, Suman would have to administer the antidote within a few minutes or the poison may harm their vision.

"A crater? Looks like we're expected here.... If there is an enemy, I would thank you to beware of The Great Shadow Poisoning, one of my abilities." Suman warned before using shunpo to hop to another building. He looked about, scouting the area. He needed to be on high alert if what Alec was saying was true.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Alec saw Lil move over to a tower for guard and listened to Lil. That would be good for them if what he said was true.

(your turn you guys, I in a hurry. Won't see til 6:30 or so, you post till then.)

(Sorry for bad post)
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Let's move quickly then and maybe we can avoid a fight", kane said to Alec and Suman as he scanned the south west towards the shop for signs of spirit pressure. He was ready for the fun to begin, he senced nothing and figured it would be safe for now. So let's move then " he said to his group members as he used shunpo to get to the next roof over to the south east as the dust kicked up where he landed Kane smiled knowing that it was finally time to let loose.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Suman looked about a moment before closing his eyes. Within his mind, he saw hundreds of spirit strands. He opened his eyes and looked down. A Hollow was crawling along the bottom of the alleyway. Suman's eyes became pitiless as he killed it, throwing his sword into the creature's head. He retrieved his sword with a double shunpo and looked Alec and Ushida in the eye.

"It appears as though someone has Hollows as pets." Suman spoke seriously, black Hollow blood dripping from his sword. Ryukurai heaved a sigh and materialized next to Suman. He looked mildly surprised as his zanpakto appeared.

"We may want to get to Urahara's shop soon. I sense some powerful entities in the area." He warned, shattering like a mirror before forming into his katana. Suman looked tense before returning to the other two gents, his face drawn as he considered the implications of three such powerful Shinigami against this powerful entity(ies).

"Time to move out I think." Suman spoke nervously, thinking about the Hollows and their mission. This was all too convenient for the Arrancars. He sensed their involvement in some way. Of course, he was liable to be wrong and something much worse was on its way.
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:55 pm

With a nod at suman kane used shunpo to travel next to him, with a smile he said "suman I hope you are ready " as he then vanished from beside suman and appeared on the next roof in the direction of the shop. He turned around with a nod signaled that he was ready to get under way, just then kane sensed hollows near by and at the same time Kinshido spoke " you had better not waste my time with those weaklings" Kane smiled as he spoke back "calm your self we will find worthy foes".
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:17 pm

(back) (Sorry about the title. (I never realized). (If anyone knows how to change a title, I shall change to what it was supposed be called if someone will send me in parentheis or PM me how to do it).

Alec had followed with his group the whole time, and getting nervous from Lil's words. "Darn." "Ryodou hasn't come to the human world yet, and we have no idea where Mello is.""Tsk." but Alec had had enough of worrying he told himself. But then something caught Alec's eye. Though covered by skyscrapers so couldn't see it and the long walkway, he saw the old candy shop of Kisuke Urahara. "Its there." said Alec to his teammates. Alec pointed to the candy shop of Kisuke Urahara, which was 8 buildings away from the one they were standing on. "Mhhh." Alec said to himself. The other thing him was that no enemies had appeared yet, and though not having a great amount of data of Karakaura town, Alec knows the Human world quite well and has been to karakaura town on occasions. "Strange."

(I am going to do a test post). (I will delete when I'm done).
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Seeing the candy shop looming in the distance Kane used his shunpo , he appeared on the building over looking the shop with caution he surveyed the area. He could see nothing and he could sense nothing then Kinshido spoke " its almost to quite" " I know can you not point it out its bad enough" he retorted back . Kane looked back at the shop and wondered why a place like this was so quite well he would soon find oiut . Kane drew Kinshido with his right hand and rested the tip on the gound as he waited .
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Alec frowned. Everyone was shupoing everywhere like hopping rabbits. Alec sensed something in there. Alec had heard that Kisuke's son (predicting he marries Yourichi), Nero Urahara, lives here and has gone missing. But he was in no mode to think about it. Alec shunpoed over to where Ushida was.
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Ushida turned to Alec and gave him a nod to signal he was ready the reaper then leaped to the ground he landed with his right knee down and Kinshido back and ready. Kane stood and searched the area for any spirit pressure he knew some one or thing would be around hear."Stay alert" kane called as he walked towards the door,his mind was racing now he was thinking of his training and he knew he was ready. " Finally" he said under his breath as he stood by the door waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Alec was tired of waiting. He flash stepped to the other two and said. "Lets go. and Alec hurried down the hall having a good guess where it would be.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Ryudou watched everybody shunpoing like crazy, he didn;t see the point of it, because nothing that could be considered a threat had a spiritual pressure that could not be felt normally. He then shunpoed near to the door on the side of Usida and then put his finger to the sheath of his sword ready whenever it came time to use it.

Seeing Alec however rushing in, put Ryudou into an exicited state as well, and he ran in afterword following him saying, Hey man wait for me.
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Ushida followed alec into the building figuring alec knew the way
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Alec stopped abruptly. "Ryoudou!" Alec said happily. Alec grinned and smiled. "Lets talk on the way." Alec entered the kitchen, where he saw a tiny vent door wall in the kitchen. He opened and crawled through to another room. "Were here." It looked like an abandoned study room, with a bunch of stuff and it had one lamp. On a middle sized shelf, was the key.
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:16 pm

He followed alec thru the vent into the other room he looked around at the mess to see if he could spot what they were looking for. He herd alec say were there and began to get eger he was getting more worked up by the minute and so was his blade. Not knowing where to look he scan the stuff on the floor around him in hopes of finding something" see anything" he asked the others. He brushed his bangs out of his face with his hand and mooved up beside alec to get a better look around.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Are you serious Alec? Are you going to tell me this place is like one of those Scobby- Doo shows those humans watch that involve that ativation of some mechanism that reveals a trap door. Ryudou then motioning to the books, Is it going to be like one of those books where you pull it and the door opens?

Ryudou then llooked around as well , he noticed that these books may have some information useful to the soul society so he began taking pictures of them with his soul phone. He then told his comrades Guys we should keep our selves on the down low, because the owner of this place could be back here any second. And since this is his domain he probably knows about all sorts of traps or resources he can use to flush us out, or worse, Hollows.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:08 am

Suman did not enter the shop straight away like his comrades. He suspected something, felt its presence as a wave of spiritual pressure way too strong for a mere Hollow. It related to it also. Suman had mere seconds before a sword came hurtling towards his head, leaving a silver after trail as Suman blocked the blade.

"Pretty good, Shinigami." An arrancar with purple hair grinned. Suman employed zanshin as several Hollows appeared. Was this it? Hardly a challenge for someone of his level. Ushida needn't be called for this; the hollows and arrancar would die within seconds of him drawing his sword.

"Are you so arrogant as to judge my ability on that one attack? Pitiful...that will be your last mistake, weakling." Suman growled, Ryukurai glowing with his spiritual power. Some of the Hollows felt it and shuddered. What the hell was this shinigami?!
Demolish...Ryukurai!" Suman ordered, his blade shattering into his shikai. The arrancar, nervous at the explosion of spiritual pressure, attacked Suman with his sword. Suman caught the blade easily then made a jab with his hand...straight into the arrancar's chest. She looked down, blood falling from her lips, before Suman pulled his claws out and turned to face the Hollows. "Come at me! I haven't got all day!" Suman barked. The six of them giggled and ran at Suman, convinced they'd bested him.

"Great Shadow Poisoning." Suman ordered, the liquid poison on his gloves boiling into a more powerful and potent gas. The Hollows couldn't help it; they absorbed the poison, managing to wheeze off a cough before their whole form dissolved into reishei. Suman turned around and sheathed Ryukurai formally. "You would have lived twelve hours, arrancar. Regular hollows die within seconds of breathing that." Suman explained to the gasping arrancar who was trying to drag herself to her feet. Suman sighed as her eyes glazed over. She just managed a panicked shout before she dissolved too.

Then, Suman entered the house of Kiske Urahara to see what the others had found. When he saw Ushida, Suman saluted then went down on one knee, his head bowed.

"Sir, we have hollows of various levels throughout the area. I have taken care of roughly one tenth." Suman reported before standing up and waiting for their reactions. He wanted to know whether it was wise to kill any hollow that came near. Suman was not in the mood for being disrupted and nothing short of an arrancar's faccion would stop him tearing through those who would impede their mission.
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:51 am

"There is no need for that" kane said to suman as he lifted him to styand with his left hand "you do know by releasing your sword any powerful enemies in the area sensed it" he said to the young reaper. "But that is fine I have been looking for a fight" he added with a smile, Kane searched the area for spirit pressure and he did sense something"we should hurry I sense multiple spirit pressures closing on the shop" he said to the group ass his smile faded and was replaced by a look of seriousness. The reaper was ready to move as he knew the others were to sO he turned towards the way they had come in,and smiled as he patted ryudou on the shoulder" nice to see you made it" he said sounding sarcastic. Ushida had never meet this new group member and was hoping he could take a joke, but now was not the time for that and they had so much still to do.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Alec heard everything. He also felt a large amount of spiritual pressures above, though most likely just from numbers. Alec grabbed a the key and ten bats and arrows from the sides of the room. Alec dodged all the attacks and blocked and few, but there trap didn't work basically. Alec flash stepped in the air next to his teammates. "We have a little a work to do before we move on it seems. "Judging by are spiritual pressure, I am going to guess that combinded are spiritual pressure combined is that of Three Captains." "If want some fighting now, you'll find some out there we all know." Just try not to destroy the buildings-. Just then, the roof above in this small downstairs attic collapsed. One arrancar and two normal hollows came through. More could be sensed and heard outside to a large amount. "Well, there goes our stealth and our peace with the houses."

(If someone has moment, please meet me in the chatbox sometime, its about are mission, really impotent and its not about rules).
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Ushida smiled amused as alec dodged the trap, but he could sense something was wrong he felt a lot of spirit pressure closing in on them. All of a sudden the roof above them caved in, Kane dove to the right barely missing getting caught by the falling roof,"we have company" kane called out with a smile as he noticed his new enemys above him. The reaper snickered about Alec's comment about stealth, to be honest this is what he had come for now he would get to test his skills in a real fight. Kane shifted his weight as he stood to take a fighting stance ,"kill them, kill them all" Kinshido was excited so much it brought out Kanes own excitment. He focused on the arrancar and spoke with a fierce tone" have you come ready to die" the arrancar simply smiled, it was time to stop talking and fight. One of the hollows dove for Ushida but he was ready, he stepped just to the right of the beast and struck from his hip with Kinshido almost slicing the beast in half. As the beast faded away Kane shifted his eyes back to the arrancar knowing that was the real foe hear.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:58 pm

When the roof came in, Suman's cheeks stopped burning in the same instant. He was too scared to be embarrassed. So many Hollows...a lot of Spiritual pressure. Something about three captains...one for each of them. Suman closed his eyes and took a calming breath. Ryukurai then spouted that he was ready and fully-charged with power. Suman was glad; an Area of Effect attack would take out many many Hollows if Suman could get high enough. And get his spiritual pressure powerful enough. And not get killed.

"We are in trouble now. Good thing I have such strong companions." Suman grinned, drawing Ryukurai and beheading a Hollow with an easy one-handed Strike. My apologies Captain Kane, you are going to have to share today!" Suman shouted wittily, blocking the claws of a overly-zealous Hollow. Suman whipped his sword around, slicing its claws off and disembowelling it.

Suman was soon surrounded on all sides, he couldn't even see his comrades. This was it; he was going to die. I must not admit defeat until the last breath leaves my lungs. I have that skill but...the other two. I might hit them by accident. Suman thought frantically, blocking the attacks of the Hollow. He was outside? But how? He looked back and realised he'd used Shunpo purely on instinct. But he'd also trapped himself away from the others, surrounding himself with a whole mass of Hollows.

They all looked at him for a split second before he disappeared with Shunpo then reappeared near Ushida.

"There are a lot of Hollows out there!" Suman yelled, stabbing one of the fetid creatures through the mask with Ryukurai. He hadn't released it yet so Suman was OK. He wasn't in dire need yet. "I'll go take down a few. If I die, at least it'll be against an army of Hollows and not tripping over a brick." Suman patted the captain firmly on the back before using Shunpo to face the demonic ensemble outside. He breathed a deep sigh and recanted the incantation;

""Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. Hado No. 33! Ikuze!" Suman chanted, firing a huge bolt of lighting, disintegrating a few Hollows. More slid in to fill its place. Suman grinned at this; he wanted to reduce their number, but not so much that the person behind this would find cause to enter the fray his or herself.

Suman leapt from the building, using Hado No. 31 to blast away Hollows as they tried to eat him. 14...15...17, 18...19...They just kept coming. Suman had no chance of defeating so many Hollow without using that technique. He didn't want the other two to die simply because he'd surprised them with a gassing. And so, he fought on with renewed vigour. 20...21...22, 23...
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Alec kept cutting holow after hollow. One tried to attack him from behind, but Alec looked back, slashed the hollow, sheathed his sword, and did a side flip to slice the hollow in half from the waist. Another tried to dive and eat him, but Alec did not ever want that to happen, so he made the hollow lose his mask by slicing the mask off. Then, Alec did a forward flip and flash stepped into the air slicing and killing the hollow by slicing his neck off, killing another hollow by slicing his torso in half, and killed another hollow by slicing his bosy in half while throwing his body to other side with his sword. Then, Alec landed on the ground and did three other slashes to hollows that all died from them, but more kept coming. "Huff." "Huff." "Gonna have to release my zanpakuto soon." "Nooo, I can't." That will just destroy the building." "Bah." "How can think about that in a time like-. The arrancar fired a cero that was although weak, it hit Alec. "Oof!" Alec landed the on the wall bruised a little. "Darn you." "I should blast you to pieces for making me so ashamed." said a very angry Alec.

(sorry about how long I took, have bad schedule this week. Truely sorry.)

Last edited by Alec Kuchiki on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search   Mission: Search I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission: Search
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next