Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Rping TEAM!

Go down 
+6
Rekkan
Pereza Vagos
Shinjou
The Hunter
The Seed of Judas
Dr.Kenjikouto
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:31 pm

I need an RPing team. 5 People from Various Rping sites. Us as a team will go from RP to RP and pwn the shit out of everyone! WHO'S WITH MEH! WE ARE...

Rping TEAM! 19

Last edited by H Zero Zero on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:36 pm

Me
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:41 pm

I'm definitely in.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:46 pm

So, Altogether we are looking for 10 people to control 10 different aspects of Rping! Lets count down from 10. People who are 1-4 are going to be the Black Council.

Rping TEAM! Bannerteamsranking

First I will explain the Ten Aspects we need.
Insanity, Rage, Greed, Intelligence, Rebel, Joker, Heartless, Despair, Courageousness, and compassion.

Last edited by H Zero Zero on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Here is the template that must be filled out.

What Aspect do you wish to be?:

Character?: (What Character from what Anime do you want to represent your image? Choose carefully because once your character is in the Team's pic you cannot change them.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:54 pm

I'll go first.

Aspect: Joker

Character: Toshiro Hitsugaya.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:55 pm

Aspect: Heartless

Character.... Well, I dunno for now. I will get to you later.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Character: 25 year old Hibari Kyoya from Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Last edited by The Hunter on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Aspect: I dunno... Intelligence.

Character: Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Last edited by Shinjou on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:00 pm

*coughs*pick from the aspects.*coughs*
Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:03 pm

What Aspect do you wish to be?: Insanity

Character?: Mikami Teru
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Aspect : Greed

Character : Dante from Devil may cry anime.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:52 pm

REGISTRATION IS CLOSED NOW! We will migrate this to New Divide and see who joins there. After the rest sign up then we will close and have a series of PF's to see where we all stand in ranking.

Ahem!: Starting now place your RP samples in the same post you have your templates filled out. This is for Ranking purposes.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:17 am

My Rp Sample:

Crappy Rp sample, but hey.
----------------------------------

Another sunny day... Hunter was glaring at the blue and sunny sky and he thought to himself" Che, such a terrible day... I loathe that wretched sunlight..." he wore a polo and his sleeves were rolled up, a black tie that was loosened... Then he wore black cargo pants, walking around at the realm of the living... Seeing how they acted, chirpy, how idiotic... Those humans know nothing of the world... DK was just wondering around from a mission, in his gigai... The wind blew more, the clouds gathered, and a smirk appeared on Hunter's face. A smile? Why? If it means covering the sun, it's good enough for the young reaper.

Walking at the sidewalk, straight ahead, then a drop of rain landed on his head, he looked up at the sky and noticed it was just about ready to rain.... The death god continued... Trying not to remember how idiotic he was back when he was still alive... He made his hand into a fist, anger consumed him, his heart was filled with darkness.... Hunter loathed himself for acting that way in the past.

Beating himself up because of that all these past hundred years, that was when everything changed... The wind started blowing harder as he remembered how he became a vaizard... A mere idiotic captain, one single rogue changed it... He frankly thanked the rogue for that, but Hunter was thinking about the soul society... It isn't what it used to be, in the old days they didn't have an idiotic captain commander... However, it seemed it was inevitable these days... Times change, was it for the better? Doubt it... Though he was glad that he got his mask for he became something else... Not a vaizard, but he became a new man... An event that changed his life...

A life changing event is sometimes for the best, sometimes it ruins one's life... The answer if it ruined Hunter's life or did it make it better? Something that cannot be told... Yet... Predicting this would only be possible if he was dead... Though he wished not to be killed like a normal person... He wished to die fighting someone strong, if he is to find himself losing his life to a weakling, he would take his zanpakutou and stab thyself....
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:21 am

Here Goes my RP sample.

Zaquri is running down a steep hill in the swamp lands just north of a small tibeten Village. The swamp itself smelled of gas, beans and ass and the cries of crickets echoed through out the Swamp. The rason as to why Zaquri was running and currently wading through the shitty swamp water infested with leeches and remains of animals was because he had decided for his own amusement that participating in a race against the Sun to see who would reach Japan before the other. Alterior motives for doing this included getting excersise and having a reason to run through the most dangerous of envoirments. Zaquri's thoughts raced about plans he considered upon reaching Japan when his train of thought crashed along with his body in the shitty stinking puddle of ass. A root knot had tripped Zaquri and forced him to fall over face first into the puddle but the spalshing noise that came from Zaquri flaling about in the shitty water out of terror of smelling like garlic attracted two alligators who were resting nereby blending in with the moist dark brown dirt that surrouned the puddle that had Zaquri as an occupant. Zaquri jumped up out of the shitty water spitting and shaking his head and waving his arms violently to try and shake off teh dirty water. After a few moments, Zaquri started moaning and tearing and then looked up towards the sky raising a fist aiming towards it. "DAMN YOU SALAZAAAR! YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE!" Zaquri was reffering to the sun as Salazar, the name he decided to give it on his 3rd birthday. The alligators slowly crawled into the shitty water and Zaquri turned his attention to the backs of the alligators which showed only a little as they swam towards Zaquri who was unaware that leeches were draining him of his blood.
Oh how fucked up this situation was.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:42 am

AS OF NOW IF YOU DO NTO SUBMIT YOUR RP SAMPLE BY FRIDAY WE WILL KIK YOU OUT AND MOVE ON WITHOUT YOU!
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:51 am

Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:13 am

Outside of the great hall which was commonly abused to have a mere meal together by the big number of Arrancar to which they had mated, it had gotten rather quiet. Although a few strengthened minds still were talking at this point of the banquet. Now what was rather clear to be heard were steps. Someone was approaching. Someone with a rather small portion of his spiritual power leaking. Most would think that such a weak person would not ever pose a threat to them. Oh how they would one day be proven differently. In the few seconds those steps could be heard by the scared abomination, maybe some thoughts were racing through there minds. Potentially some of the most simple fools would be thinking along the lines of “A mere Hollow ? HERE?!”, whereas others with a more broadened horizon might actually be fighting with waves of thoughts which would focus on something like “Ah. May one of the more powerful fraccions be joining us today?”. In the end only one person in that room would know for sure who was approached – Ajaket Diashi. Hiruma would seem weak because of his master control over his Reishi. He only leaked a small portion of it.

The door knot was pushed downwards in a delightfully quiet manner, just like a mother would open the door to the child’s playroom if she would be expecting the child to be sleeping. That action was followed by a similarly fashioned approach of pushing the door open. It obviously would be a two-winged door as geometrically and liking-wise a big room would be entered through a terribly oversized door. Well, surely the person that stood in the right wing of the door would be much different from what one could have expected from the gentle footsteps. The youngling was a male with a long grown untamed mane of black hair. His torso was exposed to the public that had so genuinely assembled in the great hall – Oh what rebellious behaviour. Furthermore, contradicting that exhibitionistic way of dress-code the young was wearing the basic white pair of pants, with the black belt to keep them up where they belong… At the hips. Along with the pants comes a pair of shoes, black and really nothing out of the ordinary. Now what was a rather unique thing for this slightly aged ‘teenager’, not only because of his actual age, but also because of his visual age, was the oversized iron bracelet which was hanging loosely around the man’s waist. That piece of metal was only staying in it’s place because of the holes of the pants where the belt is meant to go through. Really, the chain itself was nothing special, just what it beheld was of proper importance to any Arrancar. It was the Zanpakuto of this Arrancar which was being covered partially by the man’s rear. I see you both are here. Well then, let's get to business, my fellow leaders. He spoke as he sat in the free seat.
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:16 pm

RP Sample 1:
Spoiler:

RP Sample 2:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:00 pm

I want to join, damn straight.

Don't care if it's closed, open the team now.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Rekkan wrote:
I want to join, damn straight.

Don't care if it's closed, open the team now.

Sure ^_^

Fill out the template ^_^, You have a reserved spot on the black council so no RP sample required.
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:24 pm

What Aspect do you wish to be?: Can you change "Compassion" for "Lust"? I'd love having Lust...

Character?: Sol BadGuy from Guilty Gear.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:33 pm

LUST! THAT WAS WHAT I WAS FORGETTING!

Fine.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:07 pm

AS SOON AS FRIDAY HITS FUCKERS WE ARE MOVING I HOPE YOU PEOPLE GET READY FOR THE DEPARTURE! TO BE KEPT UPDATED GO TO THE FUCKING SITE ITS FINISHED AND ABOUT TO BE BLOWN THE FUCK UP

WHO WANTS TO COME WITH ME AND MELT IN THE SUN!?!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tea And Crumpets

Mr. Tea And Crumpets

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:31 am

What Aspect do you wish to be?: ....Wrath O.o

Character?: I don't particularly know if he is an anime character but my inspiration is Mr. Inverted ;D and if that's not acceptable I want Vincent Vallentine to represent my image >_> tell me that is unacceptable and I will stick a 2x4 up your arse......side ways

Oh p.s Is Tamaki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rping TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping TEAM!   Rping TEAM! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rping TEAM!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next