Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
RP Team Overdrive! v.2! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
RP Team Overdrive! v.2! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
RP Team Overdrive! v.2! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
RP Team Overdrive! v.2! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
RP Team Overdrive! v.2! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
RP Team Overdrive! v.2! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
RP Team Overdrive! v.2! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
RP Team Overdrive! v.2! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
RP Team Overdrive! v.2! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

RP Team Overdrive! v.2!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

RP Team Overdrive! v.2! Empty
PostSubject: RP Team Overdrive! v.2!   RP Team Overdrive! v.2! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:38 am

RP Team Overdrive! v.2! NArutoOwnzomecopy

I was laying on my bunk the other day thinking 'Why exactly did I close Genesis?' At first I thought the reason was because The majority of the members left. Then I realized, I did it because I was bitching out. Just because a few people give up on my cause doesn't mean I should stop it. I had a goal, it was to Make a team of Rpers the likes of which the Rp world has never seen and I refuse to let some half assed Members get the better of me! So here is is, RP team V.2! We go by the name of Terror Force now.

RP Team Overdrive! v.2! RaikageOmgpng

Sans Ms]]Our goal is simple. We want each one of our members to be recognized as pwnsome Rpers, ones who can keep up with the likes of any other Rper out there. While we do enjoy terrorizing noobs ocassionally, Its not our job to butcher lambs, We are just here to Fight against powerful Rpers and become great ourselves. So here is the Requirements for joining.[/size]

An RP sample: This is so we see that you are far from being a Noob. You don't have to be the best fuckign rper in the world but you have to prove you know hwo to Rp at least .

3 links to fights you participated in: This too doesn't have to be your greatest posts. Though it would help your image out. We merely want to see if you are up to snuff under pressure. IF you don't have anything within the year 2010 then forget it
RP Team Overdrive! v.2! Lol

The style in which you RP: This is hard to explain seeing how I know what I mean yet it won't sound right. Okay, Example: My style of Rping is the joke around type of guy, Occassionally I will say somethign unordinary in my posts.

And this is a form that you have to fill out prior to joining ^_^

Favorite Anime character: (He will be your avatar (Avatar as in like... Spokesperson -_-) For the remainder of your Stay in Terror force. Chose wisely ^_^)

Favorite Anime: (So when I make a group gfx or soemthing I know what theme you want)

Theme song:(So that when I make your Bio people who visit the Team site will hear how terrible your taste in music is XD jkjk)

RP Team Overdrive! v.2! Terror3rdkagecopy
N/A, We haven't Taken out any major characters on any sites. If you do then pm Zaquri on the Team site with the link in the message and he will post it ^_^

04/15: We are born among the Rping world. The only two people left from the remains of the shattered and obsolete Genesis ar Zaquri and Merrow. The rest are not heard from but they suspected Zaquri of doing somethign incredibly wrong which would explain why.

RP Team Overdrive! v.2! BooredomBanner
Just a note: We do not just take on bleach sites, We take on sites of any kind, To be a good Rper you have to learn to be able to Rp at your est in any situation.

RP Team Overdrive! v.2! MemNewTfuBanner

This list will be updated on the Site. Just look at the GFX and ponder RP Team Overdrive! v.2! Icon_cool

RP Team Overdrive! v.2! ItachiTerrorcopy
This too will be updated on the site so that no one Rips.

RP Team Overdrive! v.2! Kakashiterrorcopy

This is incase we declare War on a specific site. On the Team site we will post intel about the members who pose a threat etc. The sites listed here are opted for oblivion and there is no salvation for them, Terror Force will rape every member on the board until we feel as though they had enough.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

PostSubject: Re: RP Team Overdrive! v.2!   RP Team Overdrive! v.2! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:50 am

So far only 3 people joined. There were a bunch of 'maybes' on ND but now that it was transformed I have no more maybes Neutral

On the bright side, I am deciding to go over to Departed shinobi to pick up some niggas who will be down with the RP team. Join while you can -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP Team Overdrive! v.2!   RP Team Overdrive! v.2! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:57 am

I have something to say about how you can get in touch with Kazumi and the Noob. If my facts are correct The Noob is a captain here called Izanagi and Kazumi is a member at TNRPG and I think he's misumi on here, that's all I can think off.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

PostSubject: Re: RP Team Overdrive! v.2!   RP Team Overdrive! v.2! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
The Haptism

The Haptism

PostSubject: Re: RP Team Overdrive! v.2!   RP Team Overdrive! v.2! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:57 am

I need the link to the site!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Team Overdrive! v.2!   RP Team Overdrive! v.2! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Team Overdrive! v.2!
Page 1 of 1