Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starr Roshan

Starr Roshan

A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Empty
PostSubject: A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf   A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:46 am

A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Nam
Sangita Lyrical [Divine Song Lyrics]

A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Green-bow.A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Green-bow.A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Green-bow.A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Green-bow.A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Green-bow.A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Green-bow.A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Green-bow

A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Ffffs
A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Manfest
With a pure heart, the dolls manifestation is a rather bizarre one. When formed into it's living state, it appears to be a dark, lost widowed soul, almost evil like. The reason her appearance is so Gothic and rather poetic is because she is based of a Banshee. A Banshee is a soul that screams a songs a the very top of their lungs are accelerating tones, deaf defying. The skin of the doll appears to be a mixture of lilac and dark purple, allowing it to result in a more neutral colour. Her hair, long, deep plum and very mystifying. Her hair gives her that eerie look to her, creating a more spooked environment. With such ghost appearances, she does have quite the beauty, a small tactic used to lure their pray. After all, a banshee isn't complete with a more soft look to their appearance.

A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Green-bow.A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Green-bow.A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Green-bow.A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Green-bow.A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Green-bow.A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Green-bow.A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Green-bow

A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Medi
A precious gem has been pasted down from generation to generation, leaving one grandchild to the next to earn their keep at this foresaken crest. With a more persistent attitude, Starr obtained her Dolls containment from a few years of kissing up to her Sweet Grandmother. The jewel is attached to a chain, which has been modified to hold a few more gems, like the one with the doll, to play a decoy, to prevent the real one from being taken. This gem is sacred and a prize in her family, many relative have tried to pawn it off the young woman, but in the end, there is no luck.

A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Dollab
A melody begins to chime, a soft echo that is faded, almost sweet. Gradually, the chords begin to change, growing more and more intense until the levels reach ear pitch screams. A sign of pain and agony. A Banshee's wail and a broken dreamers call, forever echoing into the night, to never be heard. This dolls ability is based on a more powerful, natural ability. Volume and pitch control. Vocal cords can reach to intense heights for volume levels, ear shattering pitches surely come from the creatures that cry in the night. A banshee can project their voice so loud that it can cause one to lose focus and even go deaf. With this echoes and screeches consists of airwaves, which causes the scream to bounce back or fade gradually. This type of ability does well in a enclosed room.

The Sound waves are a faded purple, which illuminate a more spooky look to them, as if it was a faint, clear, toxic gas. With that, the toxic gas upon the sound waves normall become inhaled, creating a more hallusigent enviornment [[ consider it like being on acid or shrooms ]] leaving the foe to wander into a more illusioned state of mind.

A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Elemen

Sound/Illusion

A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf Techs

A Horrifying Yelp

With a simple whistle, Starr can command her Doll to begin to sing. This whistle must be kept on song until she finally sharpens the tone of the whistle, causing the Banshee to screech like it's burning in a pit of fire. The point of this screech is to either terrify the foe of or embrace them for what is yet to come. This technique requires pitch, time to actually start a tune and time to keep it steady.
Cool-down: It's all trial and error. If she can keep a steady tune for 2 posts then she is in the clear. This causes the ability to have a 3 post cool down. If Unsuccessful in her attempts, she is able to try once more before she has to wait a 3 post cool-down.

Tuning it out..

With every Banshee comes the issue of the owner going deaf as well. To prevent this, she simply has to drink a fluid that has a 50/50 chance of working. This potion tunes out all loud screeches that the Doll may create.
Cool-down: This is all about trial an error. If the potion is successful, then she can't hear the Banshee's cries for 3 Posts, leaving a 4 post cool-down afterward. If successful then there is a 4 post cool down before she can reuse the potion.

Last edited by Starr Roshan on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf   A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:16 pm

make the sound waves visible
Back to top Go down
Starr Roshan

Starr Roshan

PostSubject: Re: A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf   A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:23 pm

[x]Fixed[x]
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf   A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:26 pm

That's not exactly what I ment. But Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf   A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Solemn Song Can Forever Make One Deaf
Page 1 of 1