Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<

Go down 
+11
Emiko
Nelia
The Hunter
Ajaket Diashi
Maneki Neko
Ryudou Nagare
Megal Odon
Johannes Debeil
Rykiske
Chinou
Claus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<   Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:20 pm

Hahahahah!

That means there's two of the same options for Duo and Scariest XD.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<   Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:22 pm

VOTE MEEE FOR LAZIEST RPER!
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<   Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:01 pm

Chinou wrote:
Lame! Dandy is Niko.

Didn't know that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<   Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Quote :
Claus said: Since we only have one name for this...
CONRAD TAKES THE CAKE! CONGRATS YOU FUCKING NAZI! AND ACCEPT THIS BADGE AS YOUR REWARD FOR BEING OUR OWN PERSONAL SPELLCHECK! ^_^

I'm not, at all, entirely sure how to feel about this. How ironic... Oh, well, at least I won. I suppose I'll accept it. Even so, I know a few far better Grammar Nazi than me, they are just out of a job. All the same, thank you?

However, I object to being nominated for other awards. I mean, if you want to keep me named up there just to see what happens, fine. Go ahead, I've got nothing against it. Might serve as an interesting indicator for the future to not nominate the unworthy, when there are some absolutely fabulous writers out there, much better than I am, and some of which are in our own backyard, right here, now. In spite of that, there are several logical reasons why I should not be nominated for such awards. One, I certainly am not the best RPer on here, and considering how I haven't posted on this board in a long time, there is no apparent proof that I even could be a good writer, much less the best RPer. Two, nominating my work for best application is just a tad bit unfair, unfair to the other people who have actually completed their applications, and quite far-fetched, to say the least. My application is one-fourth complete, at best, so it is neither an accurate display of a complete work of mine, nor is it worthy to be nominate for anything. Please, Starr-san takes that category out of the ballpark, hands down. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Anyway, I am not a bad writer, just a few steps above a noob. However, I most certainly am not the best.

As for the duo nomination, I can't argue with that one. Dandy-dono and I have teamed up before and got some rather favorable results, so we are a good team. I actually agree with you guys on that one.

That's all I have to say on this matter, for now. If I think of anything else, any other reasons why, I'll let you all know.

Last edited by Conrad Wilhelm on Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<   Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Okay Damn this is late, Hunter I agree wtih you thats why I said it was an epic phail to vote for me, and when I waid she wasn't joking I mean she actually thought I was, but I am not so there actually I am not even close.

Fibi sorry but your font color made have a siezure and I can't read it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<   Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:27 am

Well, Flow-san, I could barely understand your two sentences, to be frank.

Quote :
Flow-san said: Fibi sorry but your font color made have a siezure and I can't read it.

Mission accomplished, then.

Font color changed, by the by.
Back to top Go down
Johannes Debeil

Johannes Debeil

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<   Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:12 am

Curious how did I get voted as the smexiest player and Laziest? VOTE FOR ME!!!! I GIVE CANDYY!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<   Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 am

I VOTE FOR YOU!! NOW GIVE ME CANDY, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Love

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<   Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:42 pm

I would have to nominate myself for sexiest..... because i own whorehouses and love to get raped and fucked and seduced
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<   Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:31 am

Maaybe you're a ugly whore? o.o Maybe? O.o
Back to top Go down
Love

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<   Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:00 am

nope i am a sexy whore
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<   Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Is teh voting over? How long is the voting period supposed to last?! XD.
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<   Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Sorry for the Delay. . . Someone forgot about this XD, Anyways, Alot of
people PMed me with their choices and now its time to roll with the
Awards!

To keep the suspense for Best Rper I am starting the awards from the bottom to the Top. . . You might just scroll all the way down and read the Best Rper without reading it in the order I put it up though. . . ANYWAYS:

Worst Rper:
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 Dey9ap
ALOT OF PEOPLE VOTED AND DECIDED THAT THE VERY WORST RPER ON BLEACH ONLINE IS IN FACT SOMEONE YOU KNOW BUT AT THE SAME TIME KNOW ALMOST NOTHING ABOUT! THATS RIGHT GIVE YOURSELF A ROUND OF APPLAUSE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE WORST FUCKING RPER ON BO! AT SOME POINT OR ANOTHER YOUR SKILLS WERE SHIT AND YOU USED TO GOD MODE YOUR ASS OFF! NOW BE PROUD OF YOUR FAILURE AND WEAR THIS BADGE TO SIGNIFY THAT YOU ARE THE WORST FUCKING RPER! STUPID ASS!

Best Signature:
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 2zqrdzl
SIGNATURES ARE PRETTY PWNSOME AREN'T THEY? PEOPLE ACTUALLY LOOK TO SEE WHAT IS IN YOUR SIGGY AND SOME TIMES THEY LOVE IT, AND OTHER TIMES THEY THINK ITS SHIT. BUT NOT FOR STARR! YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE PEOPLE LOOK AT YOUR SIGGY IN AWE AND NO ONE CAN ARGUE WITH YOUR SIG'S AWESOMENESS, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU WEAR THIS BADGE IN IT. GOOD JOB! KEEP IMPRESSING US!

Punching Bag:
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 Zmfpkk
ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY YOU ARE THE WORSE RPER, THUS WHY YOU ARE CLAIMED TO BE THE PUNCHING BAG. FEAR NOT, YOU ARE IN FACT JUST FEIGNING, YOUR RPING SKILLS ARE SO GREAT, THAT YOU VOLUNTARILY ACT AS OUR PERSONAL PUNCHING BAG. YOU HELP US IMPROVE BY ALLOWING US TO WHOOP YOUR ASS DAILY! SO PLEASE, ACCEPT THIS BADGE AS OUR THANK YOU; MANEKI! THANK YOU FOR TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM! AND THANKFULLY ITS NOT IN THE ASS!

Staff member:
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 2ngv1c1
YEA YEA YEA, YOU HAVE BEEN THERE THROUGH ALOT OF BO'S BAD HISTORY AND EVEN SOME OF THE RARE GOOD PARTS OF IT. YOU BRIGHTEN THE DIM LIGHT IN THIS CORRUPT WORLD OF RPING BY MAKING SURE THIS SITE STAYS ALIVE AND KICKING! GOD DAMN IT YOU ARE A PWNSOME STAFF MEMBER AND YOU DESERVE THIS AWARD, PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR ZEROSHINBECAUSE THIS JMOTHER FUCKER IS THE BEST OF THE BEST WHEN IT COMES TO BEING THE BEST STAFF MEMBER! KUDOS!

Smexiest Rper:
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 358ytkw
WELOOK AT YOU AND IMAGINE DOING 'THINGS' TO YOU. WHY YOU ASK? IT IS SIMPLE, YOU ARE THE SMEXIEST RPER THERE IS AND YOU DESERVE THIS AWARD BECAUSE YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER IN OUR FANTASIES! CONGRATULATIONS EMIKO YOU'RE SMEXY ENOUGH TO USE THIS AWARD IN YOUR SIGNATURE! GOOD JOB! WE ALL WILL BE THINKING ABOUT PLEASURING YOU IN SOME WAY IN THE COMING DAYS, IN OUR IMAGINATION WORLD!

Laziest Rper:
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 4volj6
YOU ARE. . . THE LAZIEST FUCK BO HAS TO OFFER AND PROBABLY THE LAZIEST RPER IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN WORLD. WHEN WE RP WITH YOU, YOUR LAZINESS BORES US! IT AFFECTS US AND WE PASS IT ON WITH OTHER RPERS. YOU MAY BE A GOOD RPER BUT YOU ARE A LAZY SON OF A WHORE NAMED CANDY SHOTS! CONGRATULATIONS HIRUMIAN YOU ARE A LAZY MOTHER FUCKER.

Scariest Rper:
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 331ey2q

WHEN YOU RANDOMLY JOIN A TOPIC, YOU GIVE THOSE INVOLVED; GOOSEBUMPS. YOU MAKE NOOBS SHIT THEIR PANTS AND YOU FORCE US ALL TO COWER AT THE VERY MENTION OF YOUR NAME. YOU ARE THE SCARIEST FUCKER BO HAS TO OFFER AND PROBABLY THE SCARIEST MOTHER FUCKING IN THE RP WORLD! CONGRATULATIONS COCAINE YOU HAVE EARNED THE SCARIEST RPER AWARD AND YOU DESERVE TO WEAR THIS AWARD IN YOUR SIGGY. CONTINUE TO HAUNT OUR NIGHTMARES YOU SCARY FUCKER YOU.

Best Character Temp.:
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 Ponwz
WHY THE FUCK IS IT THAT WHEN WE LOOK AT YOUR CHARACTER TEMPLATE AND THEN LOOK BACK AT OUR OWN WE FEEL AS THOUGH WE HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING AT ALL? IS IT BECAUSE OF OUR VAGUE DESCRIPTION IN OUR CHARACTER TEMP? OR IS IT BECAUSE YOU PWN SO HARD IN YOUR CHARACTER TEMPLATE WE CAN'T HELP BUT TO FEEL INFERIOR? NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU AND YOUR CHARACTER TEMP, MAKES US ALL A BIT SCARRED OF WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU RP WITH THE SAID CHARACTER! PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR CONRAD WHO MADE YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS AS YOU LOOKED OVER HIS CHARACTER TEMPLATE. CONGRADULATIONS CONRAD, WE ALL HOPE YOU WEAR THIS PWNSOME AWARD IN YOUR SIGGY!

Coolest Rper:
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 W18mer
WHILE THE REST OF US WORRY ABOUT HOW WELL WE ARE RPING AND THE MANY SCENARIOS WE CAN USE TO BEAT ANOTHER RPER, YOU ARE NOT EVEN SWEATING IT, IT DOESN'T MATTER TO YOU WHO WINS, AS LONG AS YOU MAKE SURE YOUR POST'S PWN. YOU ARE TOO COOL TO BE BOTHERED WITH NOOBISH OOC'S AND YOU DISMISS IT BEFORE YOU EVEN READ IT. CONGRATULATIONS DANDY YOU HAVE PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT YOU CANNOT BE SHAKEN OR CAUGHT OFF GUARD BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO DAMN COOL. WEAR THIS AWARD IN YOUR SIGGY AND EVEN THE NOOBS WON'T HELP BUT TO CALL YOU THE ZACK MORRISON OF RPING.

Best Duo:
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 23kf7u9
WHEN YOU DOUBLE TEAM SOMEONE YOU MAKE SURE TO TAKE CARE OF ANYONE WHO STANDS IN YOUR WAY. WITH A UNITED FRONT YOU CAN KILL ANY MOTHER FUCKER(S) THAT STAND IN YOUR WAY! YOUR TEAM WORK MAKES US ALL WANT TO FIND THAT SPECIAL PERSON WHO CAN COOPERATE WITH US THE WAY YOUR PARTNER COOPERATES WITH YOU! CONGRATULATIONS ASRAN AND RAZEIL YOU ARE THE CREAM OF THE FUCKING CROP WHEN IT COMES TO DOUBLE TEAMING A STUPID MOTHER FUCKER(S).

Best Rper:
Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 2m76749
YOU MY FRIEND ARE THE CREAM OF THE CROP. YOU WERE BIRTHED FROM THE WOMB OF A ILLITERATE BASTARD AND THE CREATOR OF RPING. BELIEVE IT OR NOT YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO CANNOT DIE BY THE HAND OF ANY OTHER RPER UNLESS THEY ARE IN FACT YOU. PUTTING SUCH EFFORT INTO YOUR RPING SKILLS GUIDED YOU TO THIS VERY MOMENT AND AT LAST YOU CAN SAFELY SAY YOU CAN EASILY OWN ANY RPER WHO CHALLENGES YOU. CONGRATULATIONS DANDYYOUR RPING ABILITIES PWN MORE THAN THE RPING ABILITIES OF ANY OTHER RPER! BE PROUD AND HAPPY THAT YOU AREN'T RIVALED AND YOU MAY NEVER BE RIVALED.

Congratulations to everyone who received an award in this award ceremony and hopefully during the next one (with all new categories for the awards) you will again be nominated and you might just win more awards. CONGRATULATIONS YOU PWNSOME SONS OF BITCHES! GO FORTH AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT YOUR SUCCESS!

The awards are ripped approved to those who won them.

Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<   Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:15 am

Aww, shit, I thought I'd win laziest Rper.. Oh, well.. -plots Claus's death-
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<   Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:29 am

O_O
Back to top Go down
Love

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<   Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:37 pm

Ah i WANTED TO WIN THE SMEXIEST AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Mizu

Kurayami Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<   Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:00 pm

I wanted worst Rper x.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<   Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_< - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight of spirits Award ceremony! >_<
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2