Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] Empty
PostSubject: Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]]   Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:04 pm

It was a mid-summer afternoon, the sun shone brightly through the window next to his seat. Tsu was slightly warmed by the beams of sunlight and this sensation seemed to please him by setting his mind at ease. The table he was seated at had quite a few chairs, it seemed to be there for social gathering of medium sized groups of people. Anxious to see who would come over and talk to him Tsu lazily laid back in his chair and kept his gaze at the window watching the people outside go by.

OoC: Short but a start.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]]   Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:12 pm

Ding-ding, went the front door and its bells as an average height of a young man entered. Those who noted the people that came and went from the place were taken aback from his dark long jacket, his somewhat shrouded frown and the sunglasses upon his face. But he paid none of them any attention as he approached Tsuneo.

"Long time, no see, Tsuneo-san" he spoke, a grin popping up on his face. Though he didn't know this fellow arrancar all that well, he actually found him enjoyable company at times. It was also force of habit for him to address someone with the honorary suffix 'san', despite he being of higher rank of greater age than his fellow arrancar ... maybe it had to with the fact that Aja looked younger?

He simply took a seat, removing his shades so that his crimson eyes could see better indoors. All the while, with his amused smile, a waiter came by, and Aja gaved him a cold glare. No doubt the poor human was surprised to see red eyes glaring at him, as he stammered the question of 'what would you like to drink?' To which the calm answer was 'just water'.

"So what brings you around here, Tsu-san?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]]   Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Kyrie smiled as she opened the door to the cafe as she took a deep breath. The smell was beyond words, the smell of the coffee was thick and strong and spread throughout the entire room. Kyrie walked into the store as she awaited her favorite treat. She would have gone into the human world for it alone. She shook her head trying to clear her fantasy of the coffee. She stood in her Gegi. Her hair hung down from her neck as to braids laid down her lower back a bow tied into it. She wore a sleeveless white shirt that formed to her chest with a short red skirt. She was saddened that her dog ears didn't show. But she knew once she took a sip of coffee its deep aroma would make her forget about all her problems.

She walked to the counter slowly as she excitedly ordered her coffee. Her voice was excited as she gave her order. Within a moment her caramel coffee cam up. She hurriedly grabbed it breathing in its aroma. Everyone and everything was forgotten as her eyes closed she just quickly took a seat without even looking to if anyone else was there as she drank her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]]   Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Walking behind his Captain Commander, First Seat of Squad 4 Ryudou Nagare more commonly known as 4th Division Captain entered the Cafe and inhaled the smell of those aribica beans and he knew exactly what he wanted. Running up to the counter behind Kyrie he stopped to look at the back of her body, as always Ryudou was puut into the uncomfortable position of having to have the upmost respect for her due to rank and fawning over her for her cuteness and attractiveness, Captain Commander Kyrie was the ultimate dichtonomy, her fragile and small size gave her the impression of a helpless pubescent teenager whose only physical prowess would be in simple sports like volleyball or tennis and not the most powerful death god in the universe.

Anyway after Kyrie had ordered her drink, it was Ryudou's turn to comply, he asked for the most decadent and overblown drink thier was in the place he asked for a frappucino but loaded it up with everthing he could think of, choclate chips, whipped cream, chcoalte shavings hazelnut influx, and if that wasn't enought he also because his absurd love for it ordered a cheesecake. He basically had turned a 3 dollar drink into an 8 dollar one and bought a 14 dollar cheesecake the money from which came from the wallets of plusses who no longer had any need for the cash. Walking over to Kyrie's poition one could finally seen the entierity of his form, Ryudou was a brown haired brown eyes teenager at least in human terms with a muscualt build and a boyish face, he had somewhat tanned skin and was wearing a white t-shirt jeans and a blue dreass shirt over it (just so you guys can look at the avatar and be all okay then). dropping the cheesecake off at the table Kyrie was at, since he decided he would have some in a while and not immidiatly, if she took some that would be fine she was CC almost anythigns he did would be okay in Ryudou's eyes, if she ordered him to give some he would have to, and if she asked for some he would say yes of course. Plopping on a bean bag chair a few feet away from Kyrie and then immersed himself in his over luxurious drink and was in heaven for a while.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]]   Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:13 pm

Tsu watched with amusement as a boy that had sat at his table gave an evil glare at the annoying waiter when he asked what he would have to drink. After a few moments there were now three people near by, two actually at the table and one in some type of sack close to him. The younger looking boy at the table seemed to know Tsu from somewhere and it took him a minute to register that the kid was his fellow arrancar.

Lets see, I just kinda came here to hang around and get out of that hell hole I call home. He turned his head and laughed, it was an odd laugh that seemed almost forced but none the less showed that he found amusement in what he had just replied. So anyway what brings you h---. May I take your order, the waiter had interrupted Tsu in the middle of his conversation in order to make such a trivial statement and this somewhat pushed him over the edge.

No, please come back in a minute after I take a look at the menu. Then Tsu turned back to his fellow demon and tried to speak again but failed as the waiter stated that he had been in here for quite a while and therefore either needed to order or get out. And this is what finally set the unstable arrancar off. He stood up so fast that his chair hit the floor and broke in half and spread out across the cafe. Then Tsu did a quick low kick that tripped the waiter and as he was about to slam down and break his face the boy at the table stopped him by taking hold of his arm. Tsu snapped back into his more civilized self and looked at the waiter Bottle O' Jack, NOW!!! He shook his arm and the two men returned to their seats.

Sorry about that, but he kind of set me off. I'll try to be more civil. Tsu noticed the boy in the sack glancing at the attractive young female also at his table, so he leaned over and whispered to her, Just so you know that guy has been eying you since he sat down. Then he sat back lazily in his chair as he had been before his outburst and now gave his attention to the table as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]]   Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Honestly, he didn't know what he had done really. He just moved up to stop the other arrancar from pulverizing the poor human waiter ... but why had he done, actually? Was it because he didn't want the police in here to interfere with a simple discussion? Or was it because he was trying to evade a looming fight between them and the two peculiar individuals who had just walked in? No, he didn't know why, he didn't know about the two who had just entered. He just merely wanted a civil conversation. He sat down once more, along with Tsuneo. A strange smile also upon his face as well, after this little 'outburst'.

But, then came the sudden comment ... about someone keeping an eye on him? The smile distorted into a devilish grin, befitting of his rank, his past, and his own likes.

"What kind of a guy? ... One of the more recent arrivals here? What's he look like, hmmm? Oh. And what's he been doing since he came in?

But beyond, that ... I was hoping to have a more simple chat with you rather than act like I'm stalking someone. Hah hah"
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]]   Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:18 pm

Kyrie sat in bliss as she slowly took a sip of her coffee. The smell was heavenly the coco had no smell like it, the taste was like nothing else the caramel was delicious, her senses we naturally higher even in her gegai state. This made being a captain all the worth it. After enjoying a few sips she finally looked up to see Ryudou. As she looked at him she smiled blushing almost. Within her bliss she almost forgot about him. I really must thank you for joining me here. So very rarely can I get away from being a captain and just have coffee. Its quite nice It felt so weird to her to be herself without acting like the CC. She slowly eyed Ryudou's cheesecake. It looked so good she eyed it with lust. Hoping he would offer some.

She watched his cheese cake as suddenly a person at her table stated make a ruckus. Then suddenly he attacked a waiter almost killing him as another mad stopped him. Kyrie was ready to stop him but now changed her attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]]   Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:48 pm

As Ryudou indulged himself in his overpriced drink, he too noticed the rabble that has happened as a man almost beat the hell up of a waiter. He noticed that the act of breaking a chair by just standing up was impossible for a non-spirtually aware human so he was intrigued. Then he heard the man whisper to Kyrie that he had been staring at Kyrie since he had sat down, Ryudou was then puzzled at it was altogether possible, Kyrie being a beautiful woman Ryudou would find it hard not to stare aimlessly at her. Besides that though Ryudou was a Captain and Kyrie was his Captain Commander so eyeing out for each other would be a normal thing between the two high ranking shinigami. After having had Kyrie thank him for coming with her to Le Cafe and her obviously eyeing his cheesecake which of course he would not eat all by himself, Ryudou decided to hit two birds with one stone. He decided to get off the bean bag chair and walk over to the table Kyrie and the others were on.

Nudging the cheescake over to Kyrie he said You want some cheesecake, I was going to wait for a little before I dove in, but you can have some of course thats half the reason I bought it. Anyway this little stop at this coffeehouse is just what we need after a day of seeing the sights, traveling around, and.. Ryudou said this on purpose, obviously within the earshot of the other two men nearby. performing Konso's. Now to a pair of normal humans this information would be meaningless and most likely shrugged aside. However to a spiritually aware being who knew at least basic knowledge about shinigami would reliaze who and what Kyrie and Ryudou were. Ryudou waited for a few seconds sipping on his drink.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]]   Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:10 pm

konso, thought Tsu, then these guys are reapers. Lucky them that Nelia has trained me enough that I haven't ripped their heads off, yet. He took a moment to fully take in the aspects of curiosity about the people sitting with him. As he looked at the pair he noticed a sense of awareness and suspicion from the non-arrancar male and this slightly annoyed him. What had he done to receive a look like that? But then he looked at his cup and took a sip, breaking the bridge between himself and Tsuneo so all was well without yet another brawl. After looking over the other members of his current company the waiter finally got his weak ass up off the floor and looked at the now frighteningly clam arrancar and hesitated to say that liquor was not sold at the cafe. Once again the psychopath remained slightly calm but gave a glare toward the waiter that would cause young children to cry. Well in that case I think you better go find some for me outside this nice little restaurant, I think i saw a booze joint a block over.

As he turned back to the group the waiter almost said something but then realized how worthless and unintelligent that would be so he simply walked to the door and exited to go fetch the crazy man's drink. After laughing at the fact that the stupid human had actually complied with his little demand he finally returned his attention to the table. He took interest in the younger appearing male that had mentioned his race without any regard for consequences. He almost laughed again when he realized that he was obviously trying pretty hard to flirt with the girl and the fact that she seemed much more interested in the cake than she was of him was even more amusing. I see, so you guys are reapers. Or at least you are punk, but now that I got you figured out lets see if you can guess what I am. Tsu sat back in his chair in the most relaxed and loose position possible occasionally looking over at aja and snickering while he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]]   Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Bah, konso? He heard the indistinct chatter of a girl, speaking to a guy ... and from that male's voice spoke the word for 'spirit funeral'. Ajaket merely took a sip at his water, losing interest in the two, or perhaps, one shinigami behind him who's comment would draw a couple of puzzled looks from the ordinary humans. At least ... til the waiter who almost had his face obliterated by Tsuneo stammered about how alcohol was not served here at this establishment.

He still had a bit of snicker from the earlier rebuke that Tsu had given the dazed and pitiful waiter, but that soon turned into a somewhat brightened mood. His mind was no longer sitting the in dumps, nor was he locked in any fit of rage or of frenzy ... he was just calm and enjoying this double life(purportedly as a human). But, ... he loved acting. He loved it all so much, and the best part was pretending he was a silly blind individual ... at least, legally blind, and not used to it.

When he had removed the supposed 'prescription sunglasses', he acted blind from that moment on ... and so the sitting of Kyrie(who he pretended not to notice), and the entrance of Ryudou and his flirtatious moves were ignored as he gazed at Tsu ... eyes seemingly peering over his head. But ... with the mentioning of konso seemed to spark the fact that he was now aware that other people were at the table ... and he reached inside one of the inner pockets of his jacket, and extracted a pair of eyeglasses ... most unusual for his delinquent appearance, but nonetheless he placed them on. And acted out his shock at the sight of Flow, the cheesecake, and Kyrie. It was a marvelous act on his part, entirely believable, no one would doubt it ... with the exception of those who noted that he had been the one to stop Tsu from pummeling the waiter, which would undoubtedly be these two here.

"Ararararara! Tsuneo-san! You didn't tell me they were right here at the table. Hah hah. Good grief man, you know I'm almost blind in these eyes ... next time, TELL ME THESE THINGS." the last few words of his were spat out harshly, all playing towards the realism of his incredulity and his disability. But, soon he calmly clasped his hands, and a smile materializing that was un-befitting of his species and position. Actually, considering how it looked like a leer, it would've been more fitting.

"So what brings the two of you here ... shinigami?" he inquired, his cheery self and crimson eyes seemed to spread a bit of an aura at the table(due to most people gawking). But the last word he added on to his question, which he spoke softly, quietly so that only those at the table were able to hear ... and his smile twisted upwards to show his canines that seemed a bit sharper than most humans.

"Besides usual work and stuff and all that jazz, you know?, his eyes closed for a moment, while his smile dissipated as well ... returning to a more natural and calm expression, while the icy words from the second statement hung in the air. Honestly, this was going to be a fun evening ... maybe a brawl would break out?
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]]   Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Kyrie just smiled brightly almost rocking with the music. With her current situation she couldn't have been in a happier mood. With a day like this she didn't have a care in the world and it showed threw smile. Even with the uproar the fellow group next to her made she was as happy as ever. Then Ryudou offered some of his cheese cake. Her face instantly lit up. She quickly pulled the cheesecake to her and took a large bite. The taste was so much beyond anything else she tasted. She hummed loudly in pleasure almost a moan. The man next to her told her that Ryudou had been staring at her. She very well knew it but after the cheesecake she didn't care. She was in complete bliss.

Kyrie took another sip of her coffee. Finaly the man yelled at the waiter then confronted both her and Ryudou. She wasn't really trying to hide the fact that she was a shinigami. It was more for the safety of those around her that her spiritual pressure resembled that of those around her. Kyrie very calmly took another sip of her coffee almost finishing it as she set her cup down and very naturally said. You both are arrancar. Answering for Ryoudou. She continued to smile at Ryudou eying them both out of the corner of her eye. It was to obvious they were arrancar. Nothing could hide the stench of death from them, they wreaked of it. Although for now they seemed harmless and starting a fight would only endanger many lives. Although she refused to let her guard down. We are just out getting coffee.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]]   Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:49 pm

ooc: Sorry for beinga douche but I am sor of grounded so I haven't had much time to do this.

Ryudou watched humoursly how Kyrie started chomping down on the cheesecake. He also smiled when one of the men told the waiter to go out and buy some liquor for him from a block down, curious to know how the little esccapade would end. The other men confused Ryudou for his exicited behaviour which Ryudou wasn;t sure was natural or not, but he didn't really care. Ryudou then took a big sip of his coffee and then began to speak.

The reason we belive you to be arrancar's.. as Ryudou had also guessed for one is your behaviour is that arrancar behaviour usually is based on the extreme exagerration of some human wuality or emotion, you.. pointing at the mean fella probably exhibit rage, anger, and aggressiveness, though you just may be insane as a good part of arrancar are. You... pointing at the other one well I don't really know about you, but at least your not that mean. Oh and you also have your mask fragment around your neck which may fool most humans as some fancy necklace but well it isn't so yeah. Ryudou then toook a pause and sipped a bit more frappucino The reason that we think you aren't quincy, bount, shinigami or vaizard, is that well you aren't wearing glasses hehe, we usually keep track of our own, rougue or not as well as Vaizard fall into that category, and if your were bounts this cafe would no longer be standing. Now you might think this goes for Arrancar but yours is a varied group in which almost anything goes. Also you are either of a high rank or rogue considering you are out here in teh real world just chilling. Ryudou took another break to drink more coffee. Now before I ask for your names and stuff let me introduce myself. I am Ryudou Nagare Captain of 4th Division and this is well Ill let her introduce herself. Ryudou then grabbed the cheesecake tin and pushed into the center of the table, suprised to find a third of it gone and then stared at Kyrie in a half angry, half puzzled half amused face. Now we aren't in the mood for a fight or anything because I think if anyone one of us really were we would already been in one, and no major action between our groups has been done in some time, so help yourself to some cheesecake if you want and what are your guys names? Ryudou asked expecting all sorts of reactions, fake names, anger, agreement and then he added I don;t normally talk this much is probably all this sugr and caffeine and ooooo Ryudou said as the sugar rush suddenly crashed and he put his head on the table then lifted his hand and finger and said keep going.

Last edited by Ryudou Nagare on Mon May 24, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]]   Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:06 pm

The little reaper boy had told Tsu that he was a captain; this resulted in an immense amount of laughter. Tsu was rolling in his seat trying to keep from falling to the floor with a surprising amount of difficulty. So you're a captain? Then let me guess, then this little girl is supposed to be the Captain Commander. Without having enough of his wits about him he decided to not wait for an answer and to proceed on to introduce himself with a name that seemed to have been important to him long ago. You want my name eh? Well that joke about you being a captain was so good I guess I can tell you. Call me Alexander, Alexander Strokerson. Tsu stood up almost as though he were drunk sticking his hand out to the reaper boy so as to shake it as an acquaintance. You said Ryudou was your name? Well I don’t like that so let’s get you a new one, how about Flow? Tsu still stood with his hand stretched out and his body halfway on the table as he smiled like a total idiot exposing his fangs in a way that was more appealing than frightening.

OoC: short and shitty but the topic can now move forward
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]]   Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:35 am

OOC: GRAH

IC:

"Aha ha ha ha ... why are both of you so tense? You two are out to get coffee and something to eat ... I'm just here living my other life, and Strokerson over here's just ... bah, I don't know what he does in this place.

The young adult of an arrancar was mildly amused by the antics of the 4th Division Captain, Ryoudou Nagare, was it? Hah, Tsu had just given him the nickname 'Flow' and quite honestly, for some odd reason, it fit. But he paused in his comments, taking the moment to drain whatever whatever was left in the small glass of his.

"Oh, yes. And 'Flow'. Don't think that just because we're arrancar instead of Bounts this cafe can remain standing. I'd prefer you not lump me with those idiotic crackheads. All they can amount to are reckless firebombs that indiscriminately destroy. No subtlety when it comes to trying to be a ... thorn ... to your side.

And besides, I respect decent coffee and nice atmospheres, this place being one of the more pleasant places. If not, then perhaps this whole place would be vaporized, and you wouldn't be enjoying your ... ah ... break ... as much, neh?

He halted once more, shifting his position so that he could face Ryodou, or 'Flow' directly. And when he began speaking, his tone of voice made it clear that he was speaking to the 4 Division Captain.

Shinigami ... you must not have lived long enough to know the difference between the present and the past. The present generation of Las Noches demonstrates far more self-restraint than that of the of the past ... and, needless to say, we are considerably stronger than our predecessors, much like all of you are as well. Sadly, human architecture has not grown proportionally powerful in respect to that." his crimson eyes gave out the commonly seen death glares, ones that could bore holes into the minds of others. Considering he was actually the Segunda, and killing was the best thing in the world for him, the 4th Division Captain would feel something stirring in his gut, unless the fool had not an ounce of common sense. The Captain Commander would probably be amused, or more intent on the cheesecake. Or perhaps her coffee instead.

"So then. For courtesy's sake, I shall presume you, dear lady, are the Captain Commander of the Gotei 13. And again, for the same sake, I suppose introductions are in order. Ajaket Diashi, of the Renacido. This man here is the Quinta, I am the Sexta." he smiled, calmly as he motioned towards Tsuneo and then to himself. Truth be told, he had no idea why he had lied about his ranks ... but then again, if he told the truth, they probably wouldn't believe him.

He naturally suppressed his reiatsu such that it seemed he was a low rank.

"The want of not having to have conflict is mutual, I assure you" he said again, a twisted smile that was similar to the fellow arrancar, one that was partially toothy and quite devious despite the honeyed words and tone used. "At least ... I have such a view ... can't speak for Strokerson over here, hah."

"But no. Really ... why're you two here? Is this your day off and all? Or is it because there was some sort of influx of new Pluses and Hollows around this area? Or was it because we were found out? Hmmm?
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]]   Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:26 am

Kyrie still remained fixed on the cheesecake. She slowly took another bite out of it. Slowly moving the fork to her mouth breathing in its heavy aroma. She slowly took a bite of the glistening cake savoring every single moment. She barely chewed as her eyes closed. She was in complete heaven as she ate it. This process repeated bite after bite tell she ate over half the cheesecake already. She looked up at Ryudou, He is much more worried about socializing with these two arrancar, surely he wouldn't mind if I ate a few more bites. I mean Im sure he isn't even hungry, he probably wants me to have it That was all the convincing it took for herself as she preceded to eat the cheesecake in the previous fashion. She only stopped a bite or two from the crust leaving the rest to Ryudou. She looked over to her coffee she quickly sipped it breathing heavily loving both the smell and the taste. She finally drank it down as she turned her attention to the group. She smiled warmly at them all. At her current state nothing could ruin her mood.

Well yes I am the Captain Commander. And were not saying that you were like your predecessors but that you friend hasn't shown the most restraint on the waiter and after this coffee I just drank I don't believe he deserves it. We are here because the coffee is good. Kyrie had a rather sacrastic tone but very amused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]]   Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom Party [[[ invite only ]]]
Page 1 of 1