Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Rehas of old system I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Rehas of old system I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Rehas of old system I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Rehas of old system I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Rehas of old system I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Rehas of old system I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Rehas of old system I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Rehas of old system I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Rehas of old system I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Rehas of old system

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

Rehas of old system Empty
PostSubject: Rehas of old system   Rehas of old system I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:24 pm

Zeroshin Hakura wrote:
Shinigami

Kido: Depending on your rank you may or may not be allowed to use certain kido's
Unseated- Able to use Kido's # 1- 55 | 4 Kido's may be casted before a 4 post cooldown
Seated- Able to use Kido's # 1- 55 | 8 Kido's may be casted before a 4 post cooldown
Lieutenant- Able to use Kido's # 1- 65 | 12 Kido's may be casted before a 3 post cooldown
Captain- Able to use all Kido's | 16 Kido's may be casted before a 3 post cooldown
*Members of the Kido Corps are able to fire a extra 5 spells before the cooldown and Lieutenant and unseated officers know a extra 7 spells

Shunpo: Shunpo limits and cooldowns varies on your power level
Unseated- 5 uses before a 3 post cooldown
Lieutenant- 10 uses before a 3 post cooldown
Captain- 15 uses before a 4 post cooldown

Senkai Gate- Cannot be used during combat.

``````````
Arrancar

Bala: Can be shot 14 times, then a 1 post cooldown is required before being able to use again

Cero: Can be fired once, then there is a 1 post cooldown before being able to use it again

Gran Rey Cero: Only fired once -Available to only Espada, power determines on rank status. Though the power is enough to tear the fabric of space apart and disturb the atmosphere itself.

Cero Oscuras Can be fired once with a 6 post cooldown. -This Cero is only available to Espada numbers 4 - 1. It is more powerful than Gran Rey Cero from those below the four, however, this Cero is weaker than GRC but stronger than a normal Cero for each of the top 4.
* The Cero has to contain black and may be paired up with any other color(s).

Garganta: Not allowed to be used during combat.

Sonido: Sonido limits, like Shunpo, vary on your power limits
Numerō - 5 uses before a 3 post cooldown
Fracciōn- 10 uses before a 3 post cooldown
Espada- 15 uses before a 4 post cooldown

````````````
Quincy

Hirenkyaku: Quincy's may use Hirenkyaku 14 times before a 4 post cooldown
Master Quincy's may use Hirenkyaku 14 times before a 2 post cooldown

Ginto: They may use Ginto 3 times before a 4 post cooldown.

````````````
Bountou

Empowerment: by taking the souls of another character (NPC's do NOT count) Bounts may take on certain abilities of the race they absorbed with the usage split in half (ex. Regular arracanar can fire 14 bala before a cooldown, Bounts who have absorbed an Arrancar could only fire 7 bala before a cooldown)

Quincy- Hirenkyaku, Enhanced stamina

Vizard- Cero, Shunpo

Superhuman- Enhanced speed, stamina, spiritual power, strength

Arrancar- Bala, Sonido, Cero

Shinigami- Shunpo, Enhanced spiritual power

Bito: Bounts may use Bito 4 times before a 2 post cooldown

```````````
Vizard

Cero: Can be fired once, then there's a one post cooldown before being able to use it again

Kido: Able to use all Kido's | 12 Kido's may be casted before a 3 post cooldown

Shunpo: 15 uses before a 4 post cooldown

Mask Sheilding: 3 post duration before a 4 post cooldown
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

Rehas of old system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehas of old system   Rehas of old system I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:52 am

Shinigami

Kido: Depending on your rank you may or may not be allowed to use certain kido's

• Unseated- Able to use Kido's # 1- 55 | 4 Kido's may be cast before a 4 post cooldown
  • Seated- Able to use Kido's # 1- 55 | 8 Kido's may be cast before a 4 post cooldown
  • Lieutenant- Able to use Kido's # 1- 65 | 12 Kido's may be cast before a 3 post cooldown
  • Captain- Able to use all Kido's | 16 Kido's may be cast before a 3 post cooldown
    *Members of the Kido Corps are able to fire a extra 5 spells before the cooldown and Lieutenant and unseated officers know a extra 7 spells

Shunpo: Shunpo limits and cooldowns varies on your power level
  • Unseated- 5 uses before a 3 post cooldown
  • Lieutenant- 10 uses before a 3 post cooldown
  • Captain- 15 uses before a 4 post cooldown

Senkai Gate- Cannot be used during combat.
Back to top Go down

Rehas of old system
Page 1 of 1