Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?! Empty
PostSubject: What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?!   What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:07 pm

What's going on?! My rank, and along with everyone else who is a shinigami has lost their rank! Who is who in rank now? Are there new captains? I am really confused, so I need reasons and answers.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?!   What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:26 pm

wow you really have been away for quite a while. Everything you mentioned is part of the Revamp that has been going on for the whole month, which is scheduled to end tomorrow btw
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

PostSubject: Re: What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?!   What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:28 pm

What do you mean by its ending next month? And if I have been away that long, can someone tell me the ranks now these days? If I have been away this long I need explanations.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?!   What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:43 pm

Essentially the head honco in command decided that BO needed a completely new plot to fit its new appearance, and then decided a total site revamp was necessary.

As a result, all Ranks have been reset due to the revamp. Though members can reclaim their ranks asap by re-posting their respective applications for re-approval, and then asking their specific race leader for their rank back(However! We are still using a first come, first serve basis, so hurry before all elite ranks are taken).

A new plot is currently being written by the staff ... and once the Revamp ends (tomorrow [ by my watch ] otherwise known as Thursday, the 20th of May.) all members will be permitted to post in the IC sections once more ... and hopefully the new plot will be able to be implemented then.

There are also now new Staff to fit the forum and all previous IC topics have been moved to the Basket/Recycling bin.

-

It's very unfortunate that you had to be gone when the revamp started, and return less than a day when it ends. :/

Anyhow, a very important notice that I quote Mr. Polk/Aeon Breaker on ... from here on out, all ranks will be known only via Profile ranks ... instead of individual groups representing those races. That was his response to the question as to why there wasn't any 'Espada', 'Captain' or other Elite groups seperate from the species group.

I hope this clears up most of the questions you may have about what's happened to the forum while you are away.

Oh, and Kyrie-san is still the Captain Commander of the Gotei 13, she is selecting the new or returning Captains(based on who asks first, and then off the quality of their application). Once the Captains have been chosen, they will determine who gets what seat in their resepective division.

Oh, and Justice League is the new name for the Spiritually Aware Humans ... otherwise known as Superhumans. It was meant to be a personal joke by Aeon Breaker, but quite a few members and myself convinced him to keep the name. Not sure if that's going to be permanent, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?!   What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What new system is this? And why is there a Justice League in bleach with no captains?!
Page 1 of 1