Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
How to become a Captain I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
How to become a Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
How to become a Captain I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
How to become a Captain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
How to become a Captain I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
How to become a Captain I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
How to become a Captain I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
How to become a Captain I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
How to become a Captain I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

How to become a Captain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

How to become a Captain Empty
PostSubject: How to become a Captain   How to become a Captain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:50 pm

There are many ways to become a Captain on these forums.

1. A candidate must be suggested by a current Captain of the Gotei 13. The candidate will be reviewed by the Captain Commander and 3 of the Admins. If the candidate possesses all of the required credentials, the reviewers will vote and make the candidate a captain.

2. Position Challenge : Challenging a Captain.
The challenger must be at least 3rd seat, rank wise and must have Bankai. The Defending captain must post in the challenge thread and once posted, the challenger must post in the thread within 48 hours. If the defender fails to post a reply with 48 hours, he'll lose his captaincy.

3. The Captain Commander will not be challenged. The title is given to a character by the Admins of the forum and will only pass onto the another by the will of the Admins.

4. If a captain of a division dies or turns rogue or is unavailable for any reason, the spot will be vacant till the Admins go by the first rule. The Vice Captain of that division will be in charge of the division.

5. Vice Captain is not necessarily the rightful character eligible to the Captaincy of that division. The title goes to the deserving.

6. No polls shall be posted in the Polls section or anywhere else to vote for a Captain.

.:Requirements to become Captain:.

1. Must acquire Bankai.
2. Must be a good RP'er, usually posting in paragraphs.
3. Must be someone who can measure the strength of the foes he or she faces.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net

How to become a Captain
Page 1 of 1