Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shiru and Nanao's quarters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Shiru and Nanao's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:31 am

(carried over from Private Discussion)

Shiru stopped in front of the door to where she and Nanao lived, another wave of nervousness striking her. She knew she didn't have to be afraid, but part of her wondered how Nanao would like having the Captain Commander as her birth father. She already knew about all he gossip about Nanao possibly getting special treatment due to her being of the Yukimura family and her mother being a captain. She turned to smile faintly at Ekochi for a moment. "Well, here we are..." she said as she opened the door and walked in a little, but moving to the side a bit so Ekochi could enter as well. "Nanao? I'm home... I have a little surprise for you sweetie," she then called out, her voice turning rather sweet and loving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:37 am

She lays on Shiruba's bed quietly. It was nice, soft and bouncy and she liked it alot. She had out a coloring book and was scribbling semi inside the lines. It had been a happy day for her, she had graduated. Now she was a big girl and had responsabilities. She yawns a bit and places the crayons and coloring book to the side. She was tired from the morning events and it was about nap time.

Yes mommy?

She layed her head down on the pillow. Her eyes felt heavy as she snuggles up and under to covers. She was warm and content now, surronded by her mothers scent and presence.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:47 am

Ekochi stepped in the room slowly with his hands placed in his pockets. He looked at Nanao with a genunine smile then looked back at Shiruba. His bright blue eyes filled with excitement as he was a little nervous wondering how Nanao was going to take the news. "Well Hello Nanao, I am just stopping by because your mother has something to tell you...Are you ready Captain Shiruba?" Ekochi said with a smile putting on the burden on her. It wasn't his duty to let Nanao know as he never kept anything from her. Ekochi looked at Nanao waiting for her response to the news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:53 am

Shiruba walked over to Nanao and knelt down next to her sleepy daughter, gently placing her hand on her head, stroking it softly. "I'm sorry to interrupt you going down for a nap, Nanao, but this is very important," she said gently, casting Ekochi a glance before she resumed staring fondly down at the child she had been carefully raising for some time now. "You see... I talked with your daddy and he's here to see you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:02 pm

But I aint got no daddy. He was hit by a train.

Yawns sleepily. She was apparently in a semi sleep state even though her eyes were open. She snuggles her head into the pillow and a moment later was snoring. She gently chews on the soft fabric of the pillow case as she mutters various odd and humerous things in her sleep. It was a thing that may have annoyed Shiruba. Her daughter was a sleep talker, but thankfully not a very loud or coherent one.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:09 pm

Ekochi rolled his eyes as this was going to take longer than he expected. He didn't have all the free time in the world so he decided to take things upon his actions. He quickly walked over to the bed snatching the pillow from Nanao. Ekochi wasn't the best with kids because he never had to raise one. "Wake up! Your mother has something important to tell you" Ekochi said with a louder tone of voice than usual. His bright blue eyes looking at Nanao but he left a big grin across his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:18 pm

Shiruba winced as Ekochi yanked the pillow from her, knowing that he would have to be broken from that with time. Before any tears could fall from her child, knowing there would be, she scooped up the little girl and gently held her in her lap, gently embracing her and rubbing her arm in an attempt to soothe her. "I'm sorry he did that, Nanao..." she said softly, placing a kiss on Nanao's forehead. "You may return to your nap in a moment, like the very good girl you are. But I brought you someone special, that really wants to get to know you." She turned and looked over at the Captain Commander, hoping that Nanao would follow her gaze. "This man... He's not just the Captain Commander, but he's also your father. A number of things prevented me from telling either of you this until now, but at least you can get to know him now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:27 pm

You said my daddy was missing?

Nanao tilts her head to the right as she looks at Ekochi. She then turns to Shiruba and wipes her eyes on the Haori as they had tears in them. She was slightly upset and cranky from the abrupt end of her nap. She yawned a bit and looks back at Ekochi inspectingly. She figured her mother had no reason to lie about this, but it was still something to ponder over after her nap was done.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:31 pm

Ekochi looked at her laughing shaking his head. He stepped closer squatting down placing his hand on nanao's head. "Nanao its ok...Your mother just told me today that you were my daughter...So we both have a lot to take in"Ekochi said laughing a bit running his hand through nanao's hair messing it up a bit. He then looked at Shiruba as he was trying to make this process as smooth and painful as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:45 pm

Shiruba flushed a little and smiled, still feeling a little bad for keeping it from both of them. But, it really couldn't have been helped. Not only had her own fears prevented her, but when she wasn't afraid about it, they were both so busy with their various duties. Also, her time spent outside didn't help much, either. "But yes, Nanao... Not only are you a Yukimura, and my daughter, you are even more special because you are his daughter as well," she said softly, stroking Nanao's cheek as she gently placed her back on the bed. "I'm sorry for disturbing you, Nanao... You may return to your nap now, if you wish." She then leaned in and planted another kiss on her daughter's forehead, hoping the whole thing wouldn't cause too much of a conflict between the two families.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:52 pm

Yawns hopping back up onto moms bed for a nap~

>sleep~
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:31 am

Ekochi watched nanao going back to sleep as he smiled knowing this would be the best time to take his leave. Ekochi looked at Shiruba with a smile as he walked over to her kissing her on her head. "Well I am going to wonder around the Seireitei...I guess I will have to talk and see Nanao when she isn't in a sleepy mood" Ekochi said with a gentle smile before kissing nanao's cheek. He then slowly walked out of her room disappearing for sight. Ekochi was going to check around on the other Captains to see how they were doing.

*Exit*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:41 am

"Oh... All right, then Ekochi," Shiruba said with a faint smile. She was happy that he had accepted their daughter, but still rather unsure about what was going to happen. To be honest, it scared her, and she could only hoped that it would go better than she thought it would. "You go do whatever you need to do." She then followed him out and bowed politely as he left, not sure of what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:34 am

"Sho!" a broad voice shouted as the door flew open, making a small noise as Zeroshin was standing at the door, looking confused and his palm heald out, he was obviously the one who had performed the kido. Zeroshin looked around as he saw the mother and her child, a drop of sweat went down the back of his head as he looked around in the room. Zeroshin then scratched the back of his head. "Heh, sorry to bust in like this, wrong location ^^;" He said as he looked at shiruba and then glanced his brown eyes over to nanao, looking at the child sleeping as he observed her and saw how she looked exactly like my brother. He looked at Shiruba in the eyes and got a little more depressed, his eyes dimming a little bit and his smile leaving his face. "May I talk to you for a second?" he asked Shiruba, standing outside of her door and taking a step on the porch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:06 am

The day had been not exactly what one would call busy, in fact it was dry and borning, regardless patrols where sent out in order to ensure the security of the seireitei, such was his duty as the captain of squad five and having recently obtained a report stating that everything appeared alright the captain had decided to take a short break from work.Saijin had filed his paper-work and headed out of his division quarters, only one place would he go, being an overprotective person frequently checking up on his sister with an overbearing sort of watching.The squad five captain worried himself constantly over his sisters wellbeing, and as it where kept a rather close eye on her, she was after all his baby sister, he would do anything for her.

Saijin walked the streets of the seireitei, as he headed towards his sisters quarters wher he expected to find her, whether she was actually there or not was another matter entirely, in fact he didn't even think about where she would be at all.He had a soild reputation for being clueless, however the only ones who would actually this fact was the ones around him most of the time, as a matter of fact the captain tended to overdramatize most things and make them worse.He had good intentions with everything he did, however most things turned into quite the mess with how he was, even so he wholeheartedly and selflessly gave his duty as a shinigami and as a captain of the gotei thirteen everything he had.He more or less spent almost all of his time on that duty.

Before all else came his sister, even though he was bond to his duty as a captain she came before everything as did his comrades, he took heart in the fact that she could handle herself knowing how strong she was, definitely worthy of being a captain.The entire squad he commanded was like family to him, he would risk his life for his commrades even if it meant giving up his own in return.He had strong belief that someone could do more for others if alive rather then giving up their own life for others, life was to be treasured and treated as a gift, these where his belief and he would uphold them and attempt to teach others that very same thing.

This day was to be a good one, saijin himself was in a rather good mood, though he was always generally happy today was something of an odd occasion, it was apparent by the look on his face that he was happy, and for more then one reason as well.Considering all things, the only thing he thought of was getting to where his sister was, oddly enough he was slow getting there, he kept getting distracted by various things along the way, be it shinigami on patrol or the voice of the wind as it blew by him, his captains haori blowing with the wind.Finally as he got his mind back on track, the captain of squad five has arrived at his sisters quarters, only to notice the captain of squad three standing outside of her door, it was odd what would he be doing there, then he figured it wasn't too strange they where comrades after all.

Saijin abruptly squeezed past zenoshin, oddly not ever rubbing against him as he pasted by.He glanced at his sister, shiruba the captain of squad and smiled, he began to rush towards her as he shouted."Sister...i mean captain shiruba its good to see you, i've come to visit." His shout was cut short as the captain tripped and fell over his own two feet, crashing unto the floor he landed right on his face.Saijin looked up at shiruba rubbing his face lightly, his gaze shifted to the small child sleeping, it brought about the question of why there was a child in this place, his eye opened wide for a moment as his gaze returned shiruba."Whats going, why is there a child here, have i stummbed into something again?" Saijin asked raising to his feet, he itched the top of his head in confusion."And why is captain zeroshin outside the door?" He asked again as clueless as he always was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:17 am

"Your guess is as good as mine, Captain Saijin," Shiruba replied, stunned that not only Zeroshin had stopped by, even if it was on accident, but her own brother, as well. "Well, at any rate, both of you, do come in, and yes, I will gladly speak with you, Captain Zeroshin." With that, and another glance over her shoulder at the sleeping child, she stepped aside, allowing the two men room to walk in. "And please keep quiet, Nanako just went to sleep." She then looked up at her brother nervously. Of all people, she KNEW better than to tell him at first, knowing the stink he would've raised.

She inhaled and looked off to the side. "About her... She is my child and your neice, Saijin... I'm sorry I kept it quiet, but I knew you would overreact... and that would've been a real mess."
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:38 am

Zeroshin looked at the both of them, his eyes taking a good look at both of them as he then looked at nanao, he knew that he could not hold in his curiosity much longer, he walked over to nanao and bent down and kneeled down on one knee, observing the child and how she slept. He fealt the child's cheek just for one moment, afterwards he kissed the child on the forehead and then rised up from the kneel, he then stood up straight, having his upright stature and looking Shiruba straight in the eyes, his serious personality might've starteled some, as his eyes were dimmed and his frown was unpiercing. He then let up a grin upon his face "this is my brother's child isn't it?" He asked as he looked Shiruba straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:57 am

Shiruba almost winced when she heard the words that had come out of Zeroshin's mouth, knowing that Saijin wouldn't like the sound of this at all. "Yeah... She is..." she admitted, however, knowing that there was just no point in keeping it from anyone anymore. She had let the cat out of the bag, and she knew that everyone would hear about it sooner or later, much to her chagrin, since they would also put in their two cents about the whole thing. She hated gossip and there was enough going around about Nanao possibly getting special treatment due to being of noble blood and having a captain mother as it was. "When I got pregnant with her, the only person I had seen just beforehand was Ekochi, so she is his daughter, as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:47 am

Saijin of course came into the room, but what really bugged him was who this child really was, he couldn't help but wonder, it nearly drove him mad, he found himself jumping to conclusions and was forced to calm himself.He noticed his sister looking at him, she appeared quite nervous what he could tell, he was far too observant of her.Saijins eye opened wide when he heard those words, the words that the child was his sisters, and of course his own neice.He was sent in any one of his overdramatic fits and was barely able to keep himself quiet to not wake the child, it was clear on his face however, his eyes became unfocused twitching constantly, he couldn't believe this, when did this happen?, how?, and with who?, all of this went though his mind in one single moment.

Then he heard it the words straight from the squad three captain, his brothers child, it was insane how such a thing could happen right under his nose and he never knew a thing.Saijin collapsed to the ground, falling to his bottom, he couldn't believe it and his sister even admited it, it had to be some sort of joke he was sure of, there was just no way it could be true."Your.....joking right.....this is some joke isn't it, come on tell me it's a joke it has to be." He spoke, his voice shook, his eye barely able to keep focus.This was insane, if it was a joke it was a rather distasteful one and even so he hoped it was, now that the father was let out of the bag however, there was no longer any doubt about it.Saijin gripped the sides of his head with both of his hands, then the words where let out of his mouth, words that where sure to be taken offensively, he however did not care one little bit.

"What, you've got to be kidding me.The captain commander can't keep it in his pants, that bastard i'll kill him if its the last thing i do." Saijin spoke.It was clear he was not thinking straight, had he been, and the matter of been anything else he would not have made such a bold threat, and more so of the captain commander, however when it concerned his sister nothing else mattered.All so suddenly he now had a neice, it was all so confusing to him.Saijin gritted his teeth, he made a noise that sounded like someone in in pain or agony, it was of course overdramatized as always, his eye rolled back into his head as he fell to his back on the floor.He had fainted for a few moments and stayed that way for awhile, when he did awake, a frown formed on his face, he was clearly upset anyone could see that.

Saijin slowly stood to his feet staggering as he did so, he was speechless not knowing what to say to this news, it was far from good news and the way he saw it was that he himself had failed in the job of a brother."Uggg dear god, i'm going to have a headache now, oh how i wish this was a dream.You know what this means it means i have failed as a brother,uhhhhhhhhhhhhh how will i live with myself now." He spoke in a overly whiney tone.This was a problem, he truely wanted to beat their captain commander to a bloody pulp now, but this action would not be a good one, it would be better if he where to remain calm that however was impossible now."My niece........how did this happen." Saijin said sighing, he ran his hand though his wavy brown hair looking towards the small child, this was the beginning of a very long day.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:23 am

She had been lurking, in the shadows, watching over Nanao before everyone had arrived. She had remained inconspicuous until now, when things had seemed to quiet down some and everybody was starting to come to terms with who Nanao was. Mayu had a hard time understanding what the big deal was, and to be honest could care less for all the drama. She looked at Nanao sleeping peacfully on the bed and ignored most of the conversation in the room. Then Zeroshin kissed Nanao and Mayu felt herself getting annoyed. However, she would behave for now, Nanao's mother was in the room and Mayu did not want to upset Nanao by upsetting Shiruba. So she remained quiet but gave Zeroshin a dirty look. If looks could kill Zeroshin would be dead 100 times over. She folded her arms and leaned against a nearby wall as she lookeed at Saijin. "Get over it, whining isnt going to change anything."
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:51 am

There was a slight pause as he looked around, it was not something one sees every day, more captains gathered here, however Kisho had in fact been the ONLY one to FOLLOW Nanao home from the graduation ceremony, and now suddenly everyone had gathered here and were talking rather loud. However, Kisho was laying at the bottom of Nanao’s bed, his prestigious white cat form lay muffled by a blanket lazily thrown over him. It was not until the oaf Zero kissed Nanao did Kisho stick his head out from under the cover to see what in fact was going on. He was listening the whole time, basking in that cat nap sort of glow, his deep blue eyes closed as the world around him went on. He had followed Nanao about half way home, with her incessant ignoring of him, when he slipped into cat form and followed her the rest of the way, where he proceeded to hop into bed with her and then to doze until everyone started to come in, and talk. It was as if there was not a sleeping child in the room, people talking overtly trying to make it seem like they were quiet, however they were most certainly not. He had heard every word, and had to stifle himself to keep from laughing at Ekochi and Shiruba, two doe eyed lovebirds that he could not make up his mind to either throw up, or hack up a hairball.

The cat gracefully slide its eyes over everyone it could see, Zero, Shiruba, Saijin and finally resting on Mayu’s little hiding place, the deep blue eyes shown fiercely for a moment, then Kisho moved his head back under the covers, so just his head could be barely seen, laying it down he kept one eye open, the other eye in some lustful cat filled fancy of endless tuna over a sandy beach, licking his chops a few times just to keep himself from drooling. And so he laid, half dreaming, half awake, his peerless might conquered by the need for a lazy afternoon, and his fur getting all ruffled by the way the blanket lay, all in all he couldn’t ask for a better hiding spot, well he could think of one, but Shiruba might not like it too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:12 pm

(OOC: Down boy. XD Also, lol, hairballs. In the old BO, Shiru had an amusing encounter with a hairball in the old BO)

Shiruba sighed at her brother's melodramatic display. He did this every time there was something wrong, and it was always even more dramatic if she was involved. She moved closer to her elder brother and gently, but firmly, grabbed onto his arms. "Niisan, calm down, please. Don't wake Nanao up. You didn't fail me. It's not your fault," she said sternly, hoping that this would help him calm down. "It wasn't my intention to get pregnant when I did, but... She's a really good girl, Niisan, so it's not as bad as it sounds, I assure you."

Last edited by Shiruba Yukimura on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:23 pm

She rolls over a bit. She mutters something in her sleep a little bit as she opens her eyes. It was so noisey, she could not fall asleep. She streches a bit and looks around with bright eyes.

Hello?

She looks around at all the people in the room curiously. She tilts her head to the left a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:24 pm

This was turning out to be far more of a nightmare then it had originally, first all of this news, now more people had came in, captain mayu of squad Eleven, what in the world was this a captains meeting.He glanced over towards mayu for a moment and sighed again, this went from good to bad so fast, he wondered what would end up happening next, twitching at the very thought.Honestly there was nothing he could do about this, it had already happened and there was no stopping it, it wasn't like he could turn back time and the child wasn't at fault either.What was he to do, the correct thought was what should he do, this was more then akward and he hoesntly didn't know what to say.This was confusing and only became even more so as more people arrived.

Saijin was snapped out of his spaced state when his sister grabbed unto his arms, listening to her speak closly, what she said was true and it made sense to him, however he was still upset and not completly calm yet." Uhh i don't know i guess that makes sense, i can see she is a lovely child sister and i do not want to wake her i will try and calm myself." Saijin spoke sighing a bit as he looked at his sister for a moment, however it was too late the child had already woke up, this was terrible and of course jumping to conclusions, he thought it was once again his fault.He didn't know how to deal children very well, she was his niece perhaps he should introduce himself and apologize for the noise he created, after all he did want to met his niece.

He looked over at the now awake child, smiling kindly, his brown eyes shifted to the side for a moment, dilated pupils narrowed as he closed both eyes for a moment.He wished to met her, this child and his own niece, even though this whole mess was just that one big mess, it didn't change the fact this child was here and was real.He opened both eyes again and smiled at nanao."Hello, i must have woke you with the noise i am sorry for that little one, it is nice to meet you, i am saijin yukimura and i think i am your uncle." He spoke studdering as he did, he shifted his eyes away again, avoiding eye contact, talk about an akward moment, if there was one this was one for sure.He waited for the reponse and to see what this child was really like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:10 pm

Juice?

She looks at Saijin with her big bright eyes. The seemed to sparkle in the mid afternoon light coming from the window into the room. She sits crossleged on the top of the bed, soft sheets under her form a small nest around her bottum. Her shinigami robes were loose against her small frame as she quivers her lower lip just a tiny bit.

Was she using cuteness to her advatage? Was it just how she was? It was a little of both. It was just how she was really. Being cute all the time. She did not even relise it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiru and Nanao's quarters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com