Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shiru and Nanao's quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shiru and Nanao's quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shiru and Nanao's quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shiru and Nanao's quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shiru and Nanao's quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shiru and Nanao's quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shiru and Nanao's quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shiru and Nanao's quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shiru and Nanao's quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shiru and Nanao's quarters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Shiru and Nanao's quarters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:23 pm

She smlied as Nanao woke up and looked around. She didn't how the room was so stuffed with people and desperately wanted to just take Nanao out of here and go running across the rooftops of Serieitei with Nanao on her shoulders. However, she was annoyed at the cat that was sleeping under the covers. Animals were generally dirty and if Nanao got sick because of this worthless beast then God help any other cat Mayu's path would happen to cross. She was in an awkward situation and did not know what to do so she continued standing there with her arms folded. She was there only because of Nanao, she had no other reason.

Nanao asked for juice, and immidiately Mayu produced one of the boxes from the human world, and punched the straw through the hole and sat down next to Nanao holding it up to her mouth. Mayu always carried what she thought Nanao would want, from candy to of course, juice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:29 pm

thank you Mayu!

She hugs Mayu softly before taking the juice in her small hands. She suckles on the straw till the sucking sound of an empty box could be heard.

Ahhh. I like juice.

She yawns again and ponders what to do as she stares at the saijin. This was an odd day. First mom had introduced her to the captain commander who she said was her previously missing father, and now this Saijin was an uncle. Very odd day it was. She looks to Shiruba and says~

I think I will tend my garden.

Her garden was just a small patch of area...about 3x3 foot surronded by small rocks she had found around the home. She had planted an old potato there and tended it as if it were a rare and exotic flower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:07 pm

Mayu hugs the girl with genuine love, Nanao was the only person that could recieve this much affection from Mayu. When Nanao finished with the juice Mayu took the empty box crushed it and from where she sat shot it into the garbage. Nanao mentioned that she wanted to tend to her garden and Mayu said "Ok, lets go see your potato Nanao, I think it is lonely without you" She said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:10 pm

She gets up and takes Mayu's hand. She begins the march for the door of the home.

Me and Mayu are gonna go tend to my garden mommy!

She pulls open the door and steps out into the bright light of midafternoon. A bird can be heard chirping outside as she and Mayu move to see the garden.~~~

Exit for my garden~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:12 pm

>Exit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:03 pm

Shiru smiled as she watched her child and Mayu leave the house. "If you'll excuse me, Niisan, I'm going to go watch her play in her garden for a bit. You're welcome to come, too," she said as she then followed Mayu and Nanao out, leaving Saijin where he was.

>> Nanao's garden
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiru and Nanao's quarters   Shiru and Nanao's quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiru and Nanao's quarters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com