Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance Empty
PostSubject: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:34 am

Name: Technopathic Witch (more of her title actually) + Ambiance

Looks:
Well to begin with “looks” they don’t appear physically as it’s more of a mental/energy type of ability. What DOES have looks though would be Ambiance, the adaptable and ever learning AI system (thanks to his shinigami based soul/main powering system – see [Ambiance - the True Adaptable AI] in Fallon’s History).

His (normal) appearance is thus:
Spoiler:
Though he can be subject to change due to “modes” that may or may not be created later for fighting. But this is his basic and usual form. His height stands well around 7-8 feet tall on average (changes depending how bent his legs are) and tail is about half a foot to a foot longer than his height

The only other “appearance” type thing would be the gun with which she uses as a medium for her powers, though Ambiance is prone to using her spells as well seeing as he’s another medium. Anytime a spell (technique) is fired, a magic circle appears in front of the gun in ethereal light. The gun looks like thus:
Spoiler:

Magic Circle (only violet in color):
Spoiler:

Ability:
The overall basic ability is similar to that of a ‘witch’ or what could be deemed as such, as to cast any of her spells (otherwise techniques) she converts her reiatsu inside her body into that of a magical type energy that then wields the desired effect or power of the spell (from fireballs to curses, whatever is registered as a technique). The most basic of her spells though is a simple and standard energy shot that she utilizes through her gun as a medium.

Evolved Ability:
One spectrum her “magic” has become the strongest in the sense of her ability to manipulate technology and the metals with which the technology is incased in (though needs a source of it to change its form). For this reason she is able to change Ambiance’s design in battle to a “mode” that may have a specific talent. Other technological creatures/objects can be made so long as she has thoroughly designed them within her mind’s eye and has the necessary materials to create them on hand. As well, she can use her magic without a medium at this point, but chooses to continue to use her guns to trick her opponents into thinking she still needs them. The bullets are stronger, able to make shikai strength blades/weapons back off and bankai to shake a bit. [Mode changing would happen in a turn, but while it’s happening he cannot otherwise attack during the process, and has to wait for next post to use its abilities]

Ambiance’s Abilities:

[Due to his status to otherwise “adapt” he has gained a few abilities over time, while still earning more throughout battling others]
-(Minor) CAN speak a few human languages but around most people tends to make animalistic noises instead or chooses a language that others aren't speaking to talk to Fallon (would be color coded and stated its a different language)
-Can also use Fallon’s spells
-Has ability to gain other modes (will be registered as techniques)
-Each bit/claw/physical attack that lands he gains reiatsu that otherwise can be used to continue powering his system (if in SS/HM he can absorb the area and thus is at his highest)
-Can absorb Kido’s up to level 50/Ceros (bala/cero) and convert it into power (only every other one, not all), and every other Quincy arrow that is not a technique arrow
-Has gained a booster system that acts as his own “shunpo” after watching enough shinigami’s perform such, as well as the shinigami soul’s own knowledge inside of him (refer to Fallon’s history again)
-Does have his own sort of “energy blast” similar to cero/kido usage.
-Can gain a hierro like ability after 10 successful physical strikes on an arrancar
-Can gain a “Dimensional Door” type ability once he’s passed through 20 gargantas/dimensional rifts/etc. that other characters/races use to travel (Explained by his AI system and ability to “adapt” so that when passing through he studies the structure and how the hole is made, eventually reforming part of his own system/programming/body to thus create his own)
-Has an inbuilt reiatsu sensor that can pick up shinigami/arrancar/vizard/hollows – and the occasional Bounto if they don’t hide their pressure, but Quincy and other super humans are semi-faulty on the system due to their more human-qualities.

Note on his weapons [For his "normal" mode]:
- Energy blast
- Claws/tail blades are a hardened alloy with spiritual energy imbued in them and so are also always in shikai strength in battle – can gain a bankai strength if he touches a bankai 20 times being stricken, parrying, blocking, etc.
- Eject able claws/tail blades – takes a turn for them to return
- Being kicked or stricken by his tail is often with great force (equal to a normal person being beaten with a giant club/something the size but not always the density of an average tree.

Techniques:

Accursed Shot/Bite – (Fallon) inputting an energy/sense of “curse” into a bullet, if hit it could cause the opponent paralysis, poisoning, off-balance, or even faulty techniques for usually 2, 3 turns tops. (Ambiance) same effects, but he has to bite into their skin for it to work. After successful use it has a 4-post cool down.

Circle of Runes – (Fallon) A bit tricky, Circle of Runes is a defensive spell, which allows Fallon to stave off most techniques (unless they gain Kyuu/GRC/etc. strength). With it she fires a bullet which then creates a defensive barrier to block said attack and only lasts for one post anytime fired. There’s no cool down UNLESS she uses it in 4-5 successive turns. 4 turns = 3 turn cool down, 5 turns = 6 turn cool down, but 3 or less she is fine (at least for shikai moves – even if in bankai form). For bankai she can only use it successfully 2 times. (Ambiance) Due to his already high defensive nature, he isn’t as prone to using the move himself unless Fallon is behind him and a large wave/powerful technique is coming forwards. He is always limited to 2 turns for bankai leveled before having a 4 post cool down if he uses it in a successive manner, and doesn’t use it for shikai styled moves.

Bomb of the Blaze –
(Fallon) Appears like a normal bullet, but with a magic circle appearing which is the only indication its beyond that. Once it is within 5 feet or closer of an opponent it implodes before exploding from the sheer density of magical energy creating something of a fiery blaze (10-15 foot diameter). Main advantage is that it’s a faster bullet but otherwise its still dodge able even after exploding. (Ambiance) works the same but is otherwise fired from a gun barrel that extends a bit from his throat, but can only use it every 2 turns.

(note: if this is "too much" I will gladly take out the techs as I would prefer to keep Ambiance and also described his creation throughout Fallon's portion of the history, including how he has an AI adapting system)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:47 pm

Can you elaborate on the Can gain bankai strength with Ambiance, Like is it permanent or just for that battle etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:31 pm

I suppose it would be more of a temporary system power increase? I can put a limit on it for battle only, such as can only activated it 5 posts in, it lasts for 4 posts, with a cool down of 3 for him to recharge? Its more of a "strength" of his attacks you could say
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Alright that works for me...So Temp Increase it is...Well your....

Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance Approv12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:40 am

https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net/khrist-mansion-f48/bang-boom-zish-underground-lab-t3911.htm#54554
(Yes, I was given permission by her to do this)

Name: Paksennarion (Pakse for short, or Paks)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Abilities:
(All based on Paksennarion’s actual superhuman abilities, some with alterations to deal with the new form)
- Can connect to people mentally by attaching what appears to be a miniscule nanobot created/formed from spiritual energy, which slinks through the skull to embed its self within the brain. It doesn’t do any harm to thought processes, nor offer a boost in ability but allows for Fallon to hold a mental connection to those with one as well as people being able to communicate to each other through them. Creates a second one that connects to the heart and between the two they can also monitor vitals which Fallon can observe from her lab or with her direct link to Paksennarion. (willing people only)
- Capable of making a swarm of spiritually made nanos that can heal a person. They can heal from the brink of death – 5-6 posts, severed limb – 3 posts, medium bruises/moderate gashes – 2 posts, minor bruises/cuts – 1 post. Severed limbs, however, aren’t as quick to respond/as effective as before (you lose it, you pay for it) - Sensory system is far greater than Ambiance’s due to her human powers and can identify anybody’s race she comes into contact with, or sees through someone else, as well as identifying their level to a close proximity of their standing depending if they’re hiding it or not. If a large reiatsu signature appears in Karakura then she will easily pick them up (such as a captain or Espada).
- Unlike Ambiance, has a transdimensional form of transportation due to her human form’s ability to travel into and out of the astral plane. Albeit, can travel in the human world far more freely but requires a trip to SS/HM through other means before a connection to either can be normally established. Able to pull other objects or people with her. In a fight situation can hide in the dimension by herself but can only transport herself, and only other people/objects outside of a fight. When able to travel to other dimensions, will only transport into the Rukongai or the Deserts. The greater the distance, the greater will be the time for preparation, and Reitsu used. Eg. Moving from TAO base to Rukongai/Desserts would take 3 posts each, and a considerable amount of Reitsu will be used.
- Retained the ability of telekinesis, therein able to move/levitate objects with her mind (taken straight from her abilities)
- Retains Paksennarion’s original illusion abilities to trick people’s senses into believing what they see is reality even if it isn’t (such as covering damaged property to appear as normal). Is created through the use of the nanos once again, though due to their miniscule size are often invisible seeming to the naked eye though they can be sensed by someone with power (mostly used for cover-ups so those of power can likely sense them when they’re cluttered). Tend to spread out to cover an area for the illusion to appear real enough. (Not for battle use)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:54 am

[yes this is my new approve image]
Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance SnakePleased
Back to top Go down
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:07 am

cmon now, you're copying her and you're also making an OP robot D:. This is like another superhuman ability so this is disapproved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:21 am

I dont get it however. Is that a tech? or is that another weapon? or is it a form of Ambiance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:24 am

BTW if this is one of your tech allowed creations and you did alot of rping to get it please state that next time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:52 pm

Okay, if you actually ASK her we planned this together Nara, so yes, duh, of course her abilities are copied as its her in a similar body to Ambiance, only some of how the abilities function are changed. As well, its not outfitted for fighting, mostly healing as well as some travel abilities so she can disappear while I'm fighting or cover up a damaged area AFTER a fight. If you go read her abilities then yes, naturally I tried to base them off of the powers.

No, its not really a tech so much as another robot with intelligence like Ambiance, only outfitted for different purposes than him, and I posted a link wherein it was made so it could be checked. It was an idea we came up with together and I got the okay from her for it.

And it is NOT another ability, my ability revolves around the arcane, and part of it stretches into modern day technology if you bother to even read my abilities - how the hell else could I have Ambiance? Hell the bloody title alone would give away what I could basically do. So its not within the realm of impossibility that I could create a second to Ambiance - albeit I would only do so with a PC character as well as that person's permission as the character would no longer be under their control (and no, I would never make one from one of my own characters since that would be cheap and cheating).

I also had TWO admins look it over, as before posting I had Rose look it over to see if I should change anything, and then had Okami look it over too before approving it. Now reasonably tell me whats wrong with it instead of ridiculously claiming its "another super human ability" without actually reading my powers above.

Just to state though, unlike Ambiance this is her set powers and she will not be gaining anymore throughout RPing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:32 pm

ill assume that was to naraka. All i was fucking asking was did yo utrain for it or get it from RP somehow. Cause your rp points are NOT to the place where you register anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:58 pm

Sorry, I thought I had added a part telling you that I posted a link to the thread wherein the new body was created, and yes, most of that was directed towards Naraka, though the part to you was that no, it is not another technique. Its more of something created from an ability. But the link above the description of the new robot is a direct link to the topic for verification. So RPed out, not used for a tech slot - to clarify.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:09 am

Since the sceintist are allowed to create things IC. This is allowed. Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:20 am

Juuuuust so people know, Fallon-san and I talked about doing this and I thought it was a fitting idea.

If there's an issue with points, Pakse has a trillion that I've never used for a tech. Since this is technically Paks' new form, perhaps that would suffice.

Anywho, the point of this post is, I approve/gave my permission. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:25 am

pssst it says approved already >w<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:18 am

I know. I was just sayin' it in case Naraka-san comes back and says no. Unless Jiko-san is Naraka-san on an alternate account? T.T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:31 am

Well, he doesn't have to Pakse, cuz I will be doing that for him.

This is a Big NO.

Why you ask. Well for one, as Nara pointed out. This technique will simply boost your abilities, even if defensive, and you do not have enough points for it, and because of that, Denied.

Second, Im not sure if you did this or not, but you MUST take admin approval before attempting something like this. Im quite sure neither of you did, therefore, another reason why it is not approved.

Finally, even if I disregard the second reason, we come to the final reason why it is not approved. The idea of taking another RPers character, and making it a Robot that will assist you, can not be allowed, even if you have their consent. So what if it is only/majorly Defensive in nature. Combined wiht your current Armada of techniques, it would prove to be devastating.
So If we did approve this, you will be able to cast Illusions as well, which is not a part of your abilities. So unless its power is GREATLY toned down, and registered as another tech once you have said points, I am saying,

DENIED

Last edited by Senor Nachos on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:49 am

moot

Last edited by Fallon on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:49 am

if its a healer and has healing capablites and can be used by all members of your (TAO ORG) race approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:36 am

Scrap whatever I've said uptil now. After discussing with Suna, we came to negotiable terms, and well, it is now, APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance   Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technopathic Witch and companion Ambiance
Page 1 of 1