Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Maskerade's Only Companion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Maskerade's Only Companion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Maskerade's Only Companion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Maskerade's Only Companion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Maskerade's Only Companion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Maskerade's Only Companion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Maskerade's Only Companion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Maskerade's Only Companion I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Maskerade's Only Companion I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Maskerade's Only Companion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Maskerade's Only Companion Empty
PostSubject: The Maskerade's Only Companion   The Maskerade's Only Companion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:50 am

Name: Venom

Bow Manifestation: The glove itself is a simple, black glove, covering his hand, up to the wrist. In its palm, though, there is a crimson hourglass, much like the one on a black widow. When released, the bow is barely a bow at all. Eight limbs sprout from his wrist, four on either side. These limbs resemble the legs of a spider, curling toward his shoulder along bent joints. All things considered, it isn't very impressive, when compared to other bows.

Description: Venom is capable of firing at a rather capable rate, having the ability to fire up to four bolts simultaneously. The projectiles that it emits take the form of bolts of golden energy, perfectly cylindrical in shape, save for the conical ends, with the diameter of a quarter, and half a meter in length. These bolts strike with the force of a 30mm mortar shell, but are not explosive.

(Translation: Can fire anywhere from one to four bolts in one pull. No more than eight shots per post, and this includes firing multiple at once. If you don't know what a 30mm mortar shell is, those are the guns we put on battleships, to take down other ships, but on the smaller end of the spectrum.)

Techniques:

Name: Puppet Master
Description: Through a bit of clever thinking, and specialized training, Artemis has fashioned another way to use Ransotengai. If one can use spirit threads to move and control their own body, why can't it be true for manipulating other things as well. Artemis has learned how to modify the technique and allow himself to control objects other than himself. Though, he's found that he can only do so with inanimate objects, so far.

(The way this works: The object must be in sight, and no more than thirty meters away. The amount of time the object can be controlled depends on its mass.
IE: Pencil: Can be manipulated for thirty posts.
Two Cinder Blocks: Can be manipulated for fifteen.
Steel girder: Can be manipulated for five posts.
The maximum mass he can manipulate is 2000lb.
After use of object has reached its max allotted posts, there is a cool down of seven posts. This cool down amount does not change, no matter the object being manipulated.)

Name: Threads of Fate
Description: With this technique, Artemis uses spirit threads as a weapon. By sharpening one end of a thread, he is able to generate an effect that is similar to a needle with thread. He then sends these needles at the target, their golden threads trailing behind them. They aren't too damaging on their own, but the strings attached to them can be used to bind the target, restricting their movement or, with enough threads, halting it completely.

(Only ten threads may be used at a time, with a cooldown of three posts. Additional threads may be added, at the cost of one more cooldown post per one additional thread.)

Last edited by Artemis on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing typo in thread title.)
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: The Maskerade's Only Companion   The Maskerade's Only Companion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:53 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Maskerade's Only Companion   The Maskerade's Only Companion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:26 pm

I'm sorry Hisoka...But I have to null your approval. I'm a little confused about your first technique. Let's say a pencil is destroyed within the first few posts, what happens to the remainder? And as for the second tech, you'll have to limit it to a ten string limit. Also where do the strings for the second tech come from? Do they come from your finders or can the come from ANYWHERE?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Maskerade's Only Companion   The Maskerade's Only Companion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:54 pm

As far as the first tech goes, it goes by weight. The object provided are only examples. Using the same example of the pencil, if it were broken in half, then both halves could be used for the remainder of the posts, as there has been no change in weight. However, if the object is vaporized, or otherwise destroyed beyond recognition, or if he releases his control on it, then the cooldown takes effect, even if it was only being used for one post.

Now, for the second technique, I am fine with a ten thread limit. As to where they come from, they can come from anywhere, as they are spirit threads, and thus, as with the first tech, a modified use of Ransotengai, which I, admittedly, should have stated, and for which, I apologize.

I do hope that clears things up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Maskerade's Only Companion   The Maskerade's Only Companion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:58 pm

Ugh...I don't like your second tech...But APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Maskerade's Only Companion   The Maskerade's Only Companion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:09 am

100 Points: New Tech.

Name: Golden Barricade
Description: In the process of forming ammunition for the bow, a Quincy gathers spirit particles from their surroundings. Artemis took that concept, and twisted it, allowing himself to generate large shields, made completely of spirit particles. They are quite dense, and capable of defending against even an Espada's Cero. However, the larger the shield gets, the less stable it becomes. To be effective, it cannot be any larger than five square feet.

(Can generate five shields, before a five post cooldown.)
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: The Maskerade's Only Companion   The Maskerade's Only Companion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:04 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maskerade's Only Companion   The Maskerade's Only Companion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maskerade's Only Companion
Page 1 of 1