Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Auron meets Joy. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Auron meets Joy. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Auron meets Joy. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Auron meets Joy. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Auron meets Joy. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Auron meets Joy. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Auron meets Joy. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Auron meets Joy. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Auron meets Joy. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Auron meets Joy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shin Kuroi

Shin Kuroi

Auron meets Joy. Empty
PostSubject: Auron meets Joy.   Auron meets Joy. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:08 pm

Auron had been coming out of his quarters to do some training in the training grounds. Yet, he still wants to meet the other shinigami. He then attaches his Zan and departs to take a look around. AAfter getting used to the maze, Auron could easily get through it without getting lost. Hoping Saijin will give him his answer, he starts to ponder about it really hard. Auron then hits a wall not paying attention. " Ow...! Gotta watch where I am going!" Auron had said. A couple hours later he was halfway to the training grounds he uses. He tries to not be seen go so far away from his quarters so he looks around corners before passing through path ways.

" Ok, almost there!" Auron had said after another hour of being close to the training grounds.
Back to top Go down

Auron meets Joy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auron meets Joy.   Auron meets Joy. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Joy had been enjoying a nice summer day off by herself when she was called to the training grounds to make sure that if there were any training accidents, they could be adressed quickly. She walked around the training grounds looking at all the hard working shinigami smiling and greeting everyone she met. She was always a pleasant person to be around. Then she noticed a shinigami going off by himself, not against protocol but if he got hurt who would be there to attend to his wounds? So Joy looked around and confident that her underlings would be alright where they were, she walked off after Auron and followed quickly. When she finally caught up to him she said "Hello! You shouldn't train by youself, if you get hurt then there is no one to tend to your wounds!" She said in a cheery voice.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kuroi

Shin Kuroi

Auron meets Joy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auron meets Joy.   Auron meets Joy. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:32 pm

Auron had felt the shinigami's reiatsu. Although he did hear her too. " I don't want to burn anybody though. Oh my manners! I am Moyori, Auron. I am sadly a suspended from VC shinigami of the 5th division. Nice to meet you, err... Who are you again?" He had conversed with the 4th squad VC for a while. " Could you stay and tend my wounds if I injure myself? Never- mind. Anyways, I need to train before I get a mission." He had said to Joy.

Auron had pulled out his Zanpaku 'tou and started slashing at rocks. The Zan just sliced the rocks and boulders like butter. " Stand back... and don't say anything about this... Flaming Getsuga!" Auron called out as he slashed a giant, flaming wave of reiatsu at a series of boulders.
Back to top Go down

Auron meets Joy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auron meets Joy.   Auron meets Joy. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:42 pm

She smiled brightly at Auron. "My name is Shihouin, Joy Vice-Captain of the 4th division and I will gladly tend to your wounds." She watched him quietly as he trained by destroying rocks and boulders. Not exactly how she would have trained, but to each his own. She watched the flaming wave of energy crash against the rocks destroying them spectacularily. She leaned back against a tree and sat down. "So, what mission are you training for?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Kuroi

Shin Kuroi

Auron meets Joy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auron meets Joy.   Auron meets Joy. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Auron had looked up at the sky as the flaming getsuga hit the boulders. The boulders now resemble fireworks. " Any kind. I just need to be ready. Oh, I just thought of this, why do other shinigami disrespect the 4th division? You guys are one of the most important division." Auron had conversed.

He had finished training after one last flaming getsuga. " Well, seems I'm undamaged. Sometimes, I would have rocks fall on my head." Auron had said.
Back to top Go down

Auron meets Joy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auron meets Joy.   Auron meets Joy. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:59 pm

She closed her eyes in thought for a moment then answered "The Captain and I aare respected, however many of the very low ranking 4th Division members do menial tasks, and jobs no one else wants to. Since 4th Division isnt a combat division, the other shinigami who are on combat duty make fun of those in the 4th since the chances of us being needed on a large scale are slim." She said watching the last of the fiery blazes extinguish. She stood up and dusted her butt, swiping the dirt away.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kuroi

Shin Kuroi

Auron meets Joy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auron meets Joy.   Auron meets Joy. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Auron had walked away after their conversation was over. " Guess I'll see ya around! Wink" Auron had fnally said right before he shunpo'd away. He would soon see what will happen with his VC rank. He hopes it can be kept. Hopefully Auron's captain actually gives his rank back to him.

.... Don't try to get close. Either she wil let me down or will be killed like the others... Pondered Auron.
Back to top Go down

Auron meets Joy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auron meets Joy.   Auron meets Joy. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:40 pm

"See you!" She said with a great smile. She waved as Auron shunpoed away, she was happy she had met someone new today. She hoped Auron got what he wanted, but as for herself she had other things to do, other people to attend to and other places to see. So she walked jovially back towards the main body of the Sereitei whistling to her herself. She loved nice walks, and it was a beatiful day as she made her way to wherever.

>>>exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Auron meets Joy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auron meets Joy.   Auron meets Joy. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auron meets Joy.
Page 1 of 1