Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin Kuroi

Shin Kuroi

Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional)   Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:46 am

Auron had finally arrived at the entrence of the seiretei. After entering he looked around the huge maze. The massive amounts of reiatsu of captains was felt even though Auron was miles away. He had arrived at several courters but they weren't the 5th divisions'. Searching and searching, Auron found nothing related to 5h division. He had traveled miles in the maze. It must've been hours since Auron had entered. Nothing is more difficult that doesn't invovle fighting than this maze. " When will this maze end? Is there no escape!?" Auron had pondered. Always wondering when he will find his courters. Auron might go crazy if he doesn't find a way to his courters. He would be in massive trouble if he broke down walls to travel easier.

He might even need to make a way to travel easier.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional)   Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:04 am

Ekochi had just left the 5th Division headquarters as he was looking for the 5th Division Captain. He was only there to chat with the Captain and ask him how the security was going on around the Seireitei. Ekochi rather check up upon things himself then to send someone else to do it for him. It gave him time to actually relax and walk around. Ekochi walked with his hands in his pockets as he begun to hear a ruckus of someone breaking through the walls. Ekochi was not pleased with this action and he seemed the only one capable of doing anything about it at the time.

Ekochi quickly casted Bakudo 1. Sai (Restrain) on the shinigami before fully seeing who it was. Ekochi appeared in front of Auron shaking his head. "So Vice Captain Auron, What do you think your doing?" Ekochi said to the vice captain smacking him on top of his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kuroi

Shin Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional)   Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:11 am

He was out of breath as he saw the CC infront of him asking him what was going on. Auron had been sweating with his eyes wide. " Thank-god you found me! I got lost so I didn't want to be here for a week. i have arrived 23 hours and 34 minuts ago. I think I almost went crazy trying to figure this maze out!" Auron tried to tell the CC what had happened. " Oh, I remember you. Were you at the graduation ceremony? I think there was someone from here there." Auron had asked.

He would put his Zan back into his sheath after he was releases from the kidou. " I'm very sorry about the walls. I would've been lost for a long time if no one found me." Auron continued conversing with the CC. Can you help me to my quarters? If it isn't too much to ask." Auron had finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional)   Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:29 am

Ekochi looked at the Vice-Captain with a stern look on his face as his facial expression showed no sign of emotion. Ekochi was never not one for respect even this Vice-Captain didn't even know who he was a bit of a shock to him. His bright blue eyes filled with Anger as he looked at the Shinigami. Ekochi quickly unsheathed his blade then placed it back within his sheathed. It was done so fast and skillful that even Auron couldn't see it coming. Ekochi quickly grabbed the Vice-Captain slash that Auron carried on him holding it in his hand. "Well Vice Captain Auron, I want you to tell Captain Saijin that the only way you get this rank back is if he comes see me...Captain Commander Kuchiki" Ekochi said looking at the man piercing him through his glasses with his bright blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kuroi

Shin Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional)   Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:38 am

( I should've mentioned this before, I didnt say I broke the walls down. I said he thought about it. I playe dalong though.)

Auron ashamed of himself. H eonly wanted to be friendly. " Ok... Captain Commander Kuchiki sir..." Having Been de-ranked, Auron had took a big look around and saw the courters for the 5th division. " I am truly sorry. I didn't- never mind" Auron bowed and walked away in embaressment. Hopefully he could get his rank back. It made him feel as if he could defeat the kiler if he ever crossed paths with the mysterious killer. It had torn his pride in half.

Auron had been very ashamed of himself. He had lost a hard- to - get rank.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional)   Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:47 am

"Now have a good day Auron. Next time show some respect and know who your talking to so things like this don't happen again" Ekochi said looking at him with his bright blue eyes through his glasses. Ekochi nodded at the former Vice-Captain before taking his leave. He knew his Vice-Captaincy would be re-instated once Captain Saijin would see him but he couldn't believe how a Vice-Captain could not recognize the Captain Commander. He should have at least notice the Hakori with the first division symbol on it. Ekochi shook his head before flash stepping out of the 5th Division area heading on to the next division to check on how his fellow captains were doing.

*Exit*
Back to top Go down
Shin Kuroi

Shin Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional)   Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:54 am

Auron had looked back and had awaited for Saijin to see him. Hoping that the Captain will not punish him. Auron would not like to be punsihed for he knows how bad it would be. He knows that he should've showed respect. He didn't know he couldn't just be firendly towards the CC. Auron hates being the one punished for his actions. " Maaaaannnn!" Auron had thought. This blows! Hoefully he will get his rank back sooner then expected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional)   Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Auron (Ekochi, open, captain is optional)
Page 1 of 1