Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Return (Part 2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Return (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:53 pm

A strange mist covered the mountain's, a mist that simply by looking at it people would feel cold. This Mountain was rumored to hold many demons within it, as well as a town that was destroyed some twenty five years ago by a group of demonic creatures. The average people never considered going up to this mountain, the thought of what may lay waiting for them shook the very bones in their bodies. It was said that if you ever made it to the town, your death would shortly follow. As far as anybody could remember, nobody had ever gone up the Mountain and came back down to tell the tale.

However, these rumors were only half true. Upon this Mountain laid a small town, known as Kirishima. It was here that twenty five years ago, a group of rogue Shinigami called Vaizard took over the town by force, lead by a man named Zeikke Suttaa. This place is where they now call their home, and any trespassers are immediately taken in as servants for the masked ones. During the time these servants have existed there, they have surprisingly enjoyed their time. Even though many of the Vaizard were dangerous and violent, they were well looked after and well protected, and as such many of them have managed to have their families join them.

The town is home to around fifteen houses, and one Mansion. The mansion itself is the home of their Leader, and it has two houses next to it, each for the second in command and third in command when Zeikke chooses them. The town is in incredible condition, each house able to home at least three people, and up to date with the latest technology. The Vaizard live here happily, almost safe from attack by the use of a Reiatsu cloak made by Zeikke himself. This cloak also creates a strange mist around the Village and mountain, causing the village to be hidden from sight. Finally, the cloak makes the Village look destroyed by those not accepted by the Vaizard, the only people capable of seeing it being those with a high spiritual awareness.

Today was the day that Zeikke was said to return, and the Village itself seemed alive with the Vaizard's awaiting his return. After all, it had been twenty years since anybody had seen him, some of the newer Vaizard's even doubting his existence.

(Zeikke will appear later, this was made just so the Vaizards have a place to RP for now.)
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:45 pm

She switched her nose, lightly sniffing the misty air. She was covered mostly, a long brown cloak hugging her body quite tightly, the only skin showing was the partial view of her face as her hair draped over her eyes, and the one exposed leg that dangled off the edge of the roof she sat on. She seemed to be wearing a old styled outlaw hat, much seen in the spahgetti westerns of the 50' and 60's long before she was born, for you see to date she was one of the youngest Vaizard, actually only being born as one 7 months prior to this very day, a Human born Vaizard, a rarity of the rare even if there were rumours she had heard of another such as herslef.

"All's quiet on the western frontier" she whispered, stirring a tooth pick with her tongue, causing it to run back and forth across her lips, she began to tilt her hat upwards to look into the air with her right hand as she barreled forward off the edge of the building, a flip like motion which caused her to land with her arms up and a straight backed posture. She began mockingly bowing and blowing kisses to no one in particular, the servants and the Vaizards in the area peering at her peculiarly. She had only been found a month ago in the streets of Karakura, her Hollow almost consuming her, she had been rescued and brought here, but was for some reason given one of the highest ranking positions, no one knew why, she seemed odd and eccentric all the time, for in truth, she kept her power hidden, constantly. She had never seen a reason nor a point to use it, there were plenty of other fighters around with far more experience then herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Kush was walking around the small town on this cool evening. He had a hoody on since it was so cool, his hat tipped over his face alittle bit as he walked around the small village. He had no clue were everyone was, nor did he care much. He wanted to find them but he knew that they would meet soon enough, the presence of reiatsu from the Vizard ones whisped through the air. He wanted to know what the commotion was about. He heard that their leader would be here soon, but he didnt know when. He hasnt meet to many of the his fellow Vizard, so he was kind of eager to meet them. But his mind was elsewhere as he walked down a lone street. His black sneakers hit the dirt almost soundlessly as he walked. Kush had his hand on his Zanpaktou as he always did, and his other hand swayed carelessly with his motion as he walked. Kush looked around the misty village, the mist being a cloak to protect them, or so he heard. He could still tell there were comrades about, even with the cloak like mist around him. It was faint, but it was like getting a wif of a bad smell when walking around bathrooms. Its there, but not really present.

He wondered if he would rise in ranks for a moment. He knew he was strong, even though people misdiagnoised his reiatsu level sometimes. He knew he could rise in ranks quickly if he tried hard enough. Hell, he could probably be leader, even though he didnt really have the disire to. When he was captain of the 11th division so many years ago, he lazed around and got drunk. He wasnt cut out to be a leader, he just had the potential to be one. Kush walked to a building near him that had a bench, jumped and turned in the air, and landed on the back of if. He sat down lightly to make sure he didnt fall over, and leaned forward abit to compensate. With his feet up on the actual part to sit on, and his hands over his knees, he waited. "Hahaha... Lonely?" His inner hollow was a insane sarcastic dick. In essence, his inner hollow shouldnt even be there. He learned how to control it a long time ago. But its personality stuck in his head for some reason. "Are you? You would think with no hollow females, you would be beatin you meat all day." "Just remember who's inside you when you say that. Hahaha..." Kush shook his head alittle. Overall he was arguing with himself. He could win the battle but not the war.

A strong breeze rolled over the bench as he sat. His Zanpaktou going through the opening where the part of the bench you sit on meet the back. He lifted his hand up and put his fingers under his hat, scratching his black hair carelessly. It was such a cool day. He wanted to lay on the bench and fall asleep. "What a day..." He said like he actually did something today. "Wonder where everyone is." He said, putting his hand back down over his right knee. Now all he could do was wait. Wait until he meet his future roomates... "Well this should be fun..."

Last edited by Kush on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:53 am

Yawning slightly, a youthful looking man, perhaps looking in his late teens, walked into the town. His long black hair swaying in the wind, its length easily reaching down his back. His blue clothing now looked more black, still slightly damp from the past hour of rain and lake water. Holding out his hand, the wind manifested, swirling wildly as a Zanpaktou appeared in his hand. Apparently, the man had just unactivated his Shikai, the blade now looking akin to any ordinary Zanpaktou. Sheathing it at his waist, he looked around the small town, noticing a few Vaizard, none of which took his interest as of yet. Yawning slightly, a slight burst of Reiatsu would have been felt by the other Vaizard's. This small burst clearly indicated his power and ranking amongst the Vaizard, as this man was their leader, Zeikke Suttaa.

Walking slowly through the town, he looked back, appearing to be waiting for somebody who would have been following shortly behind. A smile growing on his clear, non-scared face, he took another look around the town, this time taking note of two whom he assumed were Vaizard Elites, a young girl and a hatted man. The young girl didn't look like any Shinigami he had ever seen, yet she felt quite strong, even though she apparently tried to hide her power. The man, however, was clearly a former captain. Nodding at each of them, he beckoned them over to him, giving off an commanding yet calm and relaxing aura.

Flicking his hair to the side, he smiled lightly at each of them. "A pleasure to meet you. I am Zeikke, and from today I will be your leader. Arriving shortly will be another one of us, somebody else you would not have met. I will treat her with respect, as she will be the second in command." he said, his smile now gone, a more serious look brushed across his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:17 am

Sunari wasn't too far behind Zeikke, following in his trails thanks to sensing his power. She didn't have the speed he had, her shunpo likely slower than the speedy move he seemed to be using, but she was fine with running. And now the location was hers to memorize, the energy feel of this land joining her repertoire of places she could otherwise teleport to via black portal should the occasion arise. A few things in disarray, Sunari touched the scroll that was otherwise wrapped around her longer hair and it tightened a bit, giving the hair at the bottom a more bulbous paint brush look.

What surprised her was to see so many vaizards all within one location at once, her eyes taking in things slowly but in a tourist-like manner. Humans - she could sense a few, but they didn't seem overly unhappy to be here, and some, on the contrary, were quite happy. Tempted was she simply to wander about and explore this strange, strange town. But no, perhaps now she would continue to follow Zeikke, as she was still unsure and didn't wish to be attacked for intruding...she wasn't sure on the rules or how things worked here yet. Instead the three misty clouds that were otherwise wolves began to sniff around for her, taking in the sights and would report back what they saw at a later date.

Spying him standing none too far away, she was able to hear his comment of her being named "second in command" and blushed a bit. He surely thought high of her to name her such already, and couldn't help feeling a bit...joyful? Momentary memories of being a second to someone else tried to rise up until her mind blanked for a few seconds and she forgot what she'd been thinking about.

Walking over to the small group, Sunari bowed her head to the other two, "I am Sunari Kinomura, it is a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:01 pm

Haku finally reachs the outside of the mountain range after leaving hours before this. Haku hopes Skye is following. Haku wearing his Hollow mask now along withhis Black Nike shoes with his Dark pair of Jeans. Haku fixes his glasses and stops on the the edge of the mist. Haku also fixes his hair and straightens out his white undershirt and his black overshirt. On the black overshirt is Haku's old Captain symbol for the Kidou Corps.

Haku has millions of things going through his mind now. What are the other Vizards going to look like? Will they like me? Who is the Vizard taht Zeikke was going to get? Just so many questions. Haku finally comes to the point where he is going to wait on the edge of the Mountains, and wait for Skye. Haku has totally forgotten about him having his Spiritly Pressure and energy at full power. So mostly like the vizard group that is in the town can feel the energy slightly. Haku sits down, and pulls out a book to read on until Skye shows up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:44 pm

Skye took one step forward, exiting her extended, and draining Shunpo. Using it for hours without end took nearly a half of a quarter of her saved energy. No matter her level of strength and skills in this ability, no Leader nor Captain could not be tired. It was just impossible. A silly assumption, really. Just as she arrived by the base of the mountain, Hakushin had just begun to sit down. The air was rich in the scent of soil, and everything farther off in the distance was blocked away with a gentle foggy mist. A bird dove from a high tree to the brambles of a bush on the floor. Leaves stirred at the incoming breeze.

The Vizard girl had only had her reiatsu to a minimum. It was okay if the Kuchiki didn't notice her, but he surely would have by now. Just as he took out a book, she placed both of her black leather suitcases onto the hard, but moist ground. It touched the floor with a soft thump. Really, what were the use of these suitcases? Had they anything in them? They were only to make suspicions steer clear from her direction as she boarded and unboarded the plane. Only a few trinkets made a home in the luggage to avoid more cases of suspicion. Was keeping them with her really needed? Skye twisted around, and spotted a stream. She walked up to it, with her baggage back in hand. Kicking a rock over the side, she watched it disappear almost instantly. The current was very strong. The Vizard thought twice about this. Suitcases were not very likely to float downstream. They would just clog up the water passage. Skye twisted her neck around in frustration, and then settled her eyes onto a clearing of the fog. A little mud swamp. Nice. Anyone can guess what she did next.

Skye jumped back next to Hakushin's spot on the rock, after having ridden herself of unneeded things. Having almost forgotten, Skye reached a hand towards her hip. Although her gigai would seem to be prodding skin, her soul's hand was actually, reaching within to grasp the hidden Zanpakutou. After successfully reaching for it, she retrieved it, and took it in both of her hands. After one grin and a quick overview, Skye held onto it tightly, and let it dangle from one hand by her side. Looking up at the male Vizard, she said almost excitedly, "Let's go now?"
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:14 pm

Haku gets up and puts away his book. He was still kinda tired from the trip, but he had made this trip loads of times so far. With his vizard mask stillon he nods to Skye and gets up. Haku had Kuroroze on his right hip,which can be seen, and he placed his right hand on it in a relaxing poisition.

"Alright, Skye seeing as your finally here. Iwill take you down the mountain and to the town. Zeikke has already arrived. I can feel his Energy faintly. So follow me."

Haku yet again bend down into a squating poisition. As Haku raised up he pushed off the ground and just like before it crushed down under the pressure. He burst forward and downthe hill. Haku still forgettening that his Spiritly Pressure was still very high. He makes his way to Zeikke and the town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:24 pm

(OOC: Well i was going to wait for Cele to post, but i guess i'll just post now.)

Kush was trapped in thought for awhile sitting on that lone bench. He didnt know what to do really, before something caught his attention. "...Ah... this reiatsu is strong... Haha... I want to kill it." Kush didnt respond to his inner hollow. It wouldnt really matter anyway. Kush looked over at a man that looked about in his late teens with long hair. "This must be him. I can tell just by his Reiatsu." Kush hopped off the bench as the man signaled to come towards him. He began to walk over towards the man that appeared to have someone behind him. Another Vizard perhaps? Kush let out a low grunt, gesturing his amusement. Kush noticed other women that he had gestured to come to him aswell. He didnt notice her, well, he noticed everyone, but the reiatsu was to small for Kush to care. She was probably trying to hide it. Who knows. "That one behind the hermaphrodite is pretty sexy... Haha..." Kush continued to walk closer to the man. "To bad you wont be getting anything from either. I know you like it when the women can fight back." "Hahaha! Im starting to rub off on you kid."

Kush sighed, this bothered him alittle bit. He didnt want to fight his inner hollow again. The first time was hard enough. He looked at her for a second. Then back at him before stopping completely about 6ft away from them both. "So your our fearsome leader." Kush said jokingly. He wanted to lighten up the mood alittle. "Well, You can call me Kush." Kush looked at the women. "Pleasure to meet you to, Mrs. Kinomura." Kush smiled abit and looked around, waiting for the others to introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:02 pm

(OOC: Making this post at school, so obviously it will be short as I am in class right now)

Blinking but seemingly able to maintain a almost blank dumb struck expression, she remained staring towards the apparently old yet new leader of the Vaizard Syndicate. A obvious smirk spread across her face as she seemed to raise her hand in a pointing, almost threatening like manner at him, wide eyes which no longer blinked trailing onto his face.

"Howdy!!!" She yelled out suddenly, before bursting into a fit of light giggling, her hands on her stomach as she toppled over with her own obviously not funny joke, yet it seemed to be the best thing she had ever heard. Her smiling and laughing stopped as she flipped back up and in a moment, somehow she had gotten past Zeikke and was sniffing the other new member of their organization, Sunari's shoulder. "Hellooooooooo Sun-chaaaaaan, I am Celestia!!!" She sniffed once more before her eyes trailed off to the side, a wicked grin spreading across her face as she sped off into the distance then suddenly stopped by the entrance to the village, hiding behind a tree and pushing her right foot out lightly, intent on tripping over the vaizard which was now speeding towards the village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:34 pm

He stood, from a distance of nearly a hundred meters. Slowly trudging through the rocks, he soon reached the pack of other Vaizards. Thinking back from when he still lived in the Soul Society, his thoughts eventually drifted to his former Lieutenant, Sunari. He had respected her greatly, but she had one day disappeared. Shaking his head to clear his mind, he looked ahead at the other Vaizards. He examined their faces, while being slightly embarrassed to be around so many people he did not know. He gazed over the various leaders of the race. He paused for a moment upon gazing onto Zeikke's face, slightly awe-stricken. His amazement, however, was soon outstripped by his reaction when he saw Sunari. It had been such a long time since he had set eyes on her (no pervertedness!) though he couldn't forger her. Forgetting everything around, he suddenly opened his mouth and began to call towards her.

"Sunari-sa...ma.." His face reddened from his outburst, as he slowed his speech, after remembering where he was and who he was with. He shyly turned away and half hid his face behind a rock.

(Sorry for the short post, people o.o)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Watching as the young girl and "Kush" made their way over, each making their own... Unique appearances. The young girl appeared to lack respect, however, Zeikke wasn't the kind of man to punish such an act, and would let the young girl have her fun. After all, she was only young. Hearing Sunari's voice behind him, a slight smile grew on his face, his eye's closing as he did. He could feel Hakushin making his way there, as well as Skye. Considering the mist cloak, this was an impressive feat, showing that he had many years of training. Letting out a slight sigh, he opened his eye's, now facing Celestia. He smirked, seeing her waiting to trip the Vaizard making their way there. Being the kind of man he was, he found this sort of thing very amusing, yet he clearly tried to hide this from his fellow Vaizard.

Running his fingers across his face, he eventually stood with both hands behind his head, in a relaxed stance. As he did so, his shirt opened slightly, his muscular physique being revealed, yet another aspect of his body that showed his many years of training. His Zanpaktou was sitting loosely on his waist, sheathed yet it almost looked as if it was simply floating there. Looking over at Kush, he grinned slightly, his eye's glimmering with what appeared to be his inner hollow. This only lasted for a few seconds, however, it was clearly there. Moving towards Kush, he spoke.

"Kush, it's a pleasure to meet you, and yes, I am your "fearsome" leader." He said, almost sounding sarcastic when he said it. His lips curled at the tips, a slight smirk on his face. He quickly took to examining the mans posture. From what he could tell by looking at him, this man had a lot of fighting experience, possibly an ex-eleventh squad member. He was also strong, easily a good combatant. Nodding at him, he felt he would surely have his uses, and Zeikke's slight bloodthirsty nature made him wish to test him in combat at some time. "I would like to speak with you some time about your past... Something about you intrigues me, Kush." He said, before turning back to Sunari.

"So, Sunari, this is your new home... What do you think?" he asked, his voice now serene and calm. However, he quickly noticed another Vaizard approaching, seeming as if he knew her. Smiling slightly, he nodded at Sunari. "Give me a couple of moments and i will leave you two alone to speak."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:42 pm

Sunari nodded to Kush, returning the smile until the girl burst in with her 'howdy' and rowdy laughing. She felt a feeling of warmth inside her, 'enjoyment' she'd call it...until the girl sniffed her and then she felt a bit unsure again, one hand bringing a sleeve up to hide her lower face from view. It was a die hard habit of hers from as far back as she could remember. Partly why she loved large sleeves so much. The girl was gone to stand by the entrance and try to trip the obvious oncoming visitors...before she could respond with a 'hello' back. Certainly a lively bunch, and likely never dull. She wondered if the man would trip due to his speed and lack of hiding his energy, as she herself chose to keep hers low...though sometimes it attracted egotistical people.

As Zeikke took a relaxed stance Sunari's eyes cast over to see his reaction to it all and felt a slight blush appear behind her sleeve at his open shirt. The zanpaktou was interesting...was he wind perhaps? She kept her own in a dissolved state but it still hovered nearby for 'just in case' moments. Still his expression was one of calm and serenity: at peace with himself. Sunari wasn't so inclined to follow the rather uptight kind anyhow.

'New...home...' the words sounded lovely in her mind though she still wasn't fully sure of the place in question. But it would be nice to have a stationary home once again, her times of her old one back in the SS was filled with so many memory holes. She heard someone call her name though, a voice that did sound...vaguely familiar, though she mostly recognized it in some of her holed memory moments...it probably had to do with Twilight but she couldn't for the life of her recall why. "All right..." she nodded her head to Zeikke, smiling, but still hidden behind her sleeve so that all he could see were her emerald eyes, before turning towards the one who'd called out to her, her hand dropping from her face.

Now facing the one who'd called out to her, she could recall his face in some of her fragmented memories and smiled at him, "You were...a member of the second division were you not? If you could...help me...who were you again? My memories have become splintered horribly." Her voice came out softly but nevertheless easily heard, and filled with apology at forgetting his name. To forget a name to her was a rather rude thing to do, but Twilight had done something and she couldn't recall as many things for surely one simple reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:21 pm

He steps out from behind the rock looking at Zeikke. He felt that he was a good person, and a good leader. He bowed deeply to him silently swearing loyalty to him. Finally, he raised his head and looked as his idol. He returned the smile. Listening to her words, he felt somewhat sad for having made her feel apologetic for such a small thing. This slight sadness, however, did not alter his facial expressions at all. He dropped to one knee and looked up, speaking. "Yes, yes I was, Sunari-sama. I was-- am Isseiryu."

His teachings told him to remain as he was, though he had much an urge to go and embrace his former Lieutenant whom he had not seen for quite a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:48 pm

He raised his right eyebrow abit when the words of the mans request registered in his head. It was weird that he wanted to know his past, but it wasnt uncommon. His past was... colorful. Kush didnt deny the request, seeing as they would be seeing alot more of each other. Hell, they would be sleeping under the same... mansion roof. "Whenever you want, Mr. Leader." "He wants to speak with you privately. Will there be candles? Wine perhapes? His inner hollow said coldly, dripping with sarcasim. "Dont bring you weird fantasies into my head." "Hahaha! You really are learning from me lately huh? Getting soft on me?" He ignored him easily while his attention drifted elsewhere. Kush heard the yell of a women behind him, that suddenly barreled past him and Zeikke, and was intent on Sunari.

"This women has no restraint at all." Kush observed the women carefully as she sniffed the Sunari. She jolted off towards the entrance to do some little prank or something. His interest didnt follow her for long, but his focus was on a man that called out Sunari's name. Kush turned around and looked at the man behind the rock. " Hells this guys problem? He just called out this womens name like he knows her... Wonder what the two's connection is." He didnt weigh to much on his curiousity. He was to interested in events happening elsewhere. Kush turned back towards the entrance of the village, something hitting him suddenly. He felt a strong spiritual pressure coming towards their position. No... two reiatsu's? It was hard to tell. The first one was pretty strong, strong enough to be sensed through the cloak of the town. The second one was... to hard to tell. It was either a person weaker then the first, or some animal or something. Kush sighed alittle and took in his surrondings, relaxing, resting his hand on his Zanpaktou's handle freely. Kush looked around at the people surronding him."This is a odd bunch." He said. He didnt really like everyone there, but they werent annoying. Kush waited for the others to arrive with a calm face, his attention wandered around his mind and the little things happening inbetween small events, like the mist churning up into his face, some leafs rustling within the mist, the mist obscuring his vision of the path of the entrance. Kush let his mind wander freely, not really caring what he focused on, waiting for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:25 am

"Alright then Fern chan it is then. You say when you was alive, does that mean your dead?". Izanagi released a playful chuckle in order to lighten the mood around them a little. It was now time for them to be on their way, but Redfernya was most interesting too. "Hmm have you been spying on us Fern chan? I appreciate the gratitude but I am not an elite really, I'm just a "Normal" Vaizard like yourself see". Izanagi didn't know whether or not to be fearful of Redfernya's insight about the Vaizards, or should he be impressed by it? Where the hell was she getting all her information from? This was pretty scary stuff and Izanagi was now ever more weary of her.

"Anyway Fern chan I shall take you to meet the 'Leader'. Everyone seems to be making a big deal about him, I can only hope he lives up to the expectations of everyone. Man I hate this leader and subordinate stuff, I think I have a problem with it because I hate to be led by anyone. Especially if I don't deem them worthy". He was now talking a loud forgetting that Fern chan was tagging along with him. Glancing over towards her he smiled and gave a little apology for trailing off like that. "I'm sorry If I'm annoying you with my blabbering Fern chan. We should soon be reaching our destination though". Looking over Izanagi was now getting closer to the misty mountain foot. It was just beyond this mist that the other Vaizards seek refuge.

Pausing for a moment Izanagi could sense that two others seem to be on their way to the Vaizard's little town. "Stay sharp Fern chan we'll be there shortly, we just need to get through the think mist and we're home free". Izanagi stuck close to Redfernya leading her through the mist and coming towards the gates the led to town. Izanagi bumped his leg on something that almost caused him to trip over. "What the fuck?". It was a comical moment seeing the look on Izanagi's face. Looking around to see who it was he simply sighed and stepped forward with a little frown on his face. "Who the hell left that piece of wood there? Jeez". Clearing his throat a little while bringing his attention to the group that was beginning to gather around. Izanagi could tell that the 'Leader' of this little establishment had arrived.

Izanagi's gaze shifted from each and everyone person standing face to face with each other, even tilting his head back to see whom or what tried to play a little trick on him at the gate. "Hello everyone how are you all doing on this fine day then?". Izanagi's crimson eyes shifted from side to side observing and analyzing his fellow Vaizards. Unlike most of them Izanagi didn't seem to be carrying around a Zanapakuto, but he no doubt had one on him. Looking towards the two unfamiliar faces which would be Zeikke and Sunari, Izanagi pondered about just who the leader was. Sometimes it was the person that he least expected it to be. However choosing to be a little silly Izanagi dipped into his pocket and removed a Sake bottle. His long white spiky mane like hair swayed in the wind a little as he took a sip while standing not too far away from the group. There was a lot of spectators around observing the new arrivals which so happened to be a good turn out.

"So then which one is it then? Who will be the one to take over as leader of the other peeps around here?". The whole leadership thing was just a little bit too much like politics and he didn't like it. "In any case don't you think we should have a little party with a few jugs of Sake and enough food to fill our stomachs for a few days?". Scratching his head nervously after remembering something quite important, Izanagi turned away from the group to locate Redfernya. "Again where are my manners eh? It seems we will be having more than one new arrival here today. I want you all to meet someone". waving his hand a little so that Redfernya could come closer and introduce herself. Izanagi stood his ground while waiting, he however kept in mind that he had yet to say his name too.

It wasn't a mistake on his part, it was more deliberate more than anything. Taking a sip of the Sake Izanagi waved the bottle around inviting the others to have a little drink with him. And should the occasion call for it, he had more than enough to get them feeling tipsy and who knows. A few of them may even get drunk which would depend on their capacity to hold their liquor.

OCC: Well fern chan you can step up now ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:25 pm

Redfernya Redfern looked around at each member of the Vaizards, and she gotten choked up by looking at them all. "Hi I'm Redfernya Redfern, but you guys can call me Fern if you wanted to." Redfernya said. She finished saying that, and she looked at them, and smiled. She actually wanted to know if she would fit in with the rest of them she didn't know how to fit in, but she will try. She looked at each member of the Vaizards, and she wondered how they will treat her, and she will worried about that when they actually start talking to her, but she doesn't know each person so she is a little shy at the moment, but she kept her gentle smile on her face. She would love to let them accept her if she would actually like if one of them actually accepts her for who she is, and not what Mackinya can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:06 am

He looked at the two new people that arrived from outside of the gates of this hidden village. Kush wasnt the type to judge on site, only if it was obvious like the women sniffing Sunari, but if he had to guess this man was a pretty good combantant. It said it in his walk and his posture. The women seemed nice enough by first impressions, but you never know, people tend to have two sides to themselves. Kush saw the man trip over some object that made him smirk alittle. Hopefully something interesting happened, but he was in no rush. Kush shifted his hand over the tip of his Zanpaktou's hilt, trying to find a comfortable place to set his hand.

Kush looked at the women as she introduced herself. "Hey Fern." Kush said, greeting her warmly, trying to make the women feel alittle more at home. His gaze drifted over to the man that greeted everyone. Wondering what this mans angle was, his inner hollow blurted out. "This guys too happy. Go ahead and kill him for me. Haha." The hollow had a point, this man didnt even introduce himself. Kush tilted his head to face the man. He must feel comfortable around other people at when he first meets them. Who knows? Kush wasnt a mind reader, just a taction. Someone who had to know everyone and had to know what was going on to elaborate the situation. It was just how he was.

Wondering, Kush started with a question. "So who are you?" Kush had a non chalent face on, keeping the atmosphere as relaxed as possible. Having an awkward silence is well... awkward. Kush still felt that two more people were on their way up to this destination. It crossed his mind how many roomates he would have. "Why is this Kakashi wannabe trying to act so cool? Hahahaha!" "I mean, the guy has a body and you... dont have shit." "Haha. Touche senor. Haha!"

(OOC: Its short but its 6 in the morning)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:10 pm

When Skye returned to Hakushin, she noticed several things. He seemed impatient, and unimpressed. He also looked inhuman, whith his mask still on. Then again, they both looked that way. If some Humans saw them, they would think they were both ready for a Masquerade. She put a finger to the deep indigo point of her mask's scything bill. It was long. A long nose? That better not start up any jokes among the so called others. Back to the "Masquerade". In some ways, they were arriving to one. The two were going to meet up with others. Others who could hide under the faces of Hollow. Or not hide? Maybe. Perhaps the Hollow faces flocked to them.

The way the Kuchiki said, "...finally here..." signified that he was insinuating that she was rather slow. It was insulting. She was once the prime target for a grand chase, one of the largest ever recorded for the Seireitei. Skye would have gotten away, totally unharmed and unbeaten, if it weren't for her traitorous Vice that intercepted and stopped her from getting past the finishing line.

Skye also noticed a sort of different tone in the way he mentioned Zeikke. The man must have held authority over him. It was plain to sense that Zeikke was higher in power, and obvious that he would beat them both to the town. When she met him for the first time, he held some part of command in his presence. Quite similar to the equivalent of a Captain Commander. Veering off topic, her mind kept wandering back to the town. What did this town look like? What type of Vizards lived there? And would she fit in? These were the haunting questions that would soon be answered.

After the other Vizard took his leave, she expected that she was soon wanted to follow. Skye leaped into the air, and jumped from tree to rock towards the top. Skye made sure to keep a steady and even pace according to the Kuchiki, for they took off at about the same second.

Last edited by Skye on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:42 pm

"Isseiryu...it does sound familiar, so we must have been close," Sunari replied with a smile. A lot of her old second division mates had felt to her like brothers and sisters, and she'd often addressed them as such. Killing...it wore down parts of the mind, so in a sense being a "family" helped them from otherwise fully dying on the inside, and she was ecstatic on the inside to know that one of her old "family" had survived.

Enter in a few more of the strange-folk known as vizards...and she could sense two coming still with large pressures, though she preferred to keep hers down rather than blare it out. But the first two to arrive weren't the ones blaring their arrival...instead one was more amusing in his antics. Looking up to find sun and little clouds, Sunari decided it was an 'okay' day seeing as cloudy was her preferred 'fine day' but to each their own. She simply nodded her own greeting, otherwise unsure what to say to the new comer...and didn't take up his invitation of a drink due to her own dislike of sake. But he introduced another and she bowed her head in greeting to the lady as well, "Welcome then, Fern. It is a pleasure to meet you."

It was strange to have gone from alone - save for Twilight and Fayte - to suddenly so many people in the vicinity and Sunari held back any fighting instincts that told her they were merely waiting to attack. Habits die hard and Twilight taunted her with them, but she assured herself that they wouldn't attack...without reason. Hopefully. Though she kept getting strange vibes from 'Kush' and was unsure, but felt like keeping an eye on him wasn't necessarily a bad thing either. Absentmindedly she wondered when those other two would finally arrive...seeing as at this rate they were going to blatantly signal how to get to this location with their hollow energy waves alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:31 pm

His stomach filled with butterflies. He didn't know how to respond to the person he held in such high regard.

"What's wrong? Wolf got your tongue?" mused Kitsune, his inner hollow who was, oddly, female.

"Oh shut up, you!", he mentally replied playfully. Though uncommon, he regarded his inner hollow as a close friend. He was about to ask his Zanpakutou spirit for his opinion, when he mentally saw the cute little fox curled up on the floor, on pillows from who knows where.

"Sunari-sama...", he started. He felt he hadn't been that close to Sunari, due to their former (slight) lack of conversations. "...we spoke occasionally but..."

The effort to put together a coherent sentence failed, as he babbled in a way where it was near impossible to be understood.

He grew nervous again and reddened as well, looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:31 am

'He...does know who I am though...perhaps he can fill in some of the gaps...or that which Twilight will allow for. The one large splotch won't be allowed, but surely she'd allow him to remind me of some of the old squad members,' Sunari could only fantasize momentarily. With a sigh she'd save it for later...well, at least not amongst so many others. So many others in one place was starting to wear down her nerves and she knew she'd have to begin to build a tolerance for possible "crowds"...and those two shouting their oncoming presence kept raising her hackles as though she should draw her zanpaktou against them. She knew better though...

"Perhaps we could go elsewhere then," she looked to Zeikke, hoping he'd allow it, a bit of panic and nervousness in her eyes, but just as quickly killed by a flash of violet. Turning back to Isseiryu she finished, "and perhaps we can get reacquainted as I still feel we must have been somewhat close...I do hold a memory or two of calling you 'brother.'" There was something else tingling inside of her...calling her elsewhere and she could feel the need to respond.

Was someone calling out again for aid? Once before she'd heard such...though the poor soul hadn't been able to withstand their inner hollow and she'd been forced to kill them. On the inside though she wanted to still help them if possible, if there was still some chance.

Turning to face the others she bowed deeply, her bound snowy locks falling over her shoulder, "I do apologize from the abrupt leave and hope you take no insult...I just feel there is something else I need attend to at the moment. I will also be taking this one," she motioned to Isseiryu, "as my aid in this task. I hope to return shortly and hope you understand upon my return."

Done with the formalities she turned, smiling at Isseiryu to follow as she left, opening a dark portal to take her closer to where she sensed the distressed one, leaving it open long enough for Isseiryu to follow.

--------> Can't Stop Running
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:07 am

Following Sunari's first speech (of the last post) he was a bit surprised. He searched deep in his memory and very faintly remembered the same. "Sunari-sama must really cling to those memories...", he realized. Afterwards, he agreed, as he snapped to attention, but soon remembered he was no longer in an office of Soul Society, and thus dropped it. "Hai, Sunari-sama." He flustered slightly at the motion.

He quickly nodded and walked right in front of the portal. He turned and bowed to the other gathered Vaizards, before jumping backwards into it.

---> Same as above!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:17 am

Flicking his hair from his face, a slight smirk grew upon his lips as Sunari and Isseiryu left the area. He let out a slight wave with his right hand, as if to give them permission to leave, even though they had both gone by then. His eye's closed, he started to control his Spiritual Pressure, lowering it by a substantial amount, as to feel like an ordinary Vaizard. Thanks to the cloak, he wouldn't have been able to be felt by anyone around. Moving his hands to his hips, he stood, smirking slightly whilst feeling where both Sunari and Isseiryu were headed. From what he could tell, there was an Unborn in the direction of which they were heading. Knowing of Sunari's strength, he knew she would have been strong enough to defeat the Unborn, however, he wasn't quite sure how well she could help him control it.

Looking over at all the Vaizard around him, he smiled at each of them, his emerald green eye's looking deeply into each of their souls. He was mentally ranking them in his mind, by what he believed their leadership qualities and strength told of them. The idea may have been slightly flawed, considering the people hiding their Reiatsu and with the help of the cloak, however, he believed he had made an accurate representation of where they stood. Looking towards one of the nameless Vaizard, the one whom mentioned the party, he grinned at him for a few seconds.

"Hmm... A party... It could be interesting. I will leave the preparations to you. I expect it done within an hour, when I will be back, got it?" he said, his grin turning into an innocent smile. His eye's looked back towards the direction the two had headed, contemplating whether of not to follow them. If he did so, he would have been able to grasp a true concept of their capabilities, however, if he helped, it would look as though he didn't trust them. Closing his eye's, he continued thinking for a few moments, before a sudden burst left his body, almost as if he had broke the sound barrier. The burst would have pushed anyone near him away, however, it wouldn't deal any damage due to the nature of the boom. With that, he was gone, almost as if he had disappeared from the face of the planet.

>>>Unknown - Most likely the same as above, but may change his mind...<<<
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:29 pm

Haku smiles as he is almost to the town. Then, he sees it. The foot sticking out to trip him. Haku just chuckles under his mask as he doesn't slow his pace. When he hits the foot he flys forward, but instead of landing on his face. Haku places down his hand and slides on them, which is cutting his hands as he does it, when he begins to slow down. Haku does a flip ad lands standing up.

"Well, that was totally immature. Everyone I felt Zeikke leave so this is Skye." Haku points to the way he came in, as Skye is right behind him. "She will be here soon." Haku smiles as his hands begin to heal up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return (Part 2)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next