Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Return (Part 2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Skye finally arrived. She came to the town that stirred up so much commotion during the past few hours. Now that the Vizard girl was here, she was ready to meet the Vizard people within it. The view was beautiful. A central village, with little homes for habitants, and mansions she assumed to be for the very higher-ups. Hakushin seemed to trip for whatever reason, but she wasn’t paying much attention at the time, as she was too consumed by the sights. Skye regained attention towards the Kuchiki when she saw his akward landing. “What in the—never mind”, she thought to herself.

People crowded nearby. She assumed these were the people forementioned. When the Kuchiki announced Zeikke’s departure, she felt slightly saddened. He was the presumed Leader of this town’s people, and one of the first Vizards she met since returning from her travels. Skye stood behind Hakushin, totally puzzled by his words. “Soon? I’ve already been here for like five minutes. Joking. We arrived at the same time. I kept an even pace on the way, remember?” Skye inhaled dramatically at his silly mistake, trying to stay playful and social. Giggling, she put a hand to her mask, and gripped the deep indigo scything bill. The Vizard pulled on it, crumbling the mask away. Revealing bright green eyes, she bowed her head, and said in a lively tone, “It’s a pleasure to meet you all. As Hakushin Kuchiki said, I am Skye.”

Remembering her sheathed blade still in hand, she placed it within her sword belt, which was strapped tight around her dark blue jeans. “Oh”, she sounded, while running a hand through her golden-brown layered locks. Skye suppressed her reiatsu, still unaware of the security measures taken for the town. “You certainly look like a lively bunch”, commented Skye, eyeing the Vizard holding the alcoholic beverage. “So many people…so many potential friends…enemies…and frenemies,” she thought, but didn’t really want to consider the last two.
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:03 pm

Haku finally noticing that his Spiritly Pressure was up. Haku quickly lowered it, to an almost none noticable level. It could be slightly felt by High ranking Vizards. Haku then raised his now healed hand to his mask and pulled it off. His hazel eyes quickly turning back to there sky blue color. Yet, instead of making his mask fall apart he places it in his bag. Haku is wearing All black street shoes, with black jeans. He is wearing a chain linked belt with Kuroroze on his right hip attached toteh belt. Haku is wearing a white undershirt with a black overshirt with his Old Kidou Corps Symbol on the back of it in white. Haku takes his hand to his cross around his neck. the cross in sorta large it is held around his neck with a thick chain of beads.

"Sorry, Skye seems like i got you here to late. Well, if yall can excuse me. I have business to take care off."

With this Haku walks out of the town. When Haku is out of the mist. He Shunpoed out of the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:30 am

Ah, so this was the spiritual pressure he had been feeling for a long while. He notice the man also came with a women too. He thought that there was someone else with him, but he couldnt tell. Either way they were both here now, and Kush got a good look at everyone, sizing them up individually by instinct. Kush was a warrior to the bone, and it show in his posture and his movement. Kush wanted to see the rest of the Vizard, but they didnt seem like they were coming, and Zeikke had ran off somewhere anyway. Kush wondered what he meant when he said he wanted to talk to him again. It ran through his mind quickly, as Kush searched his memory for the days of being captain of the 11th division. Those were good times, that someday he wished he could have again. Where nothing mattered and people followed you every command. The lowest ranks practically making fanclubs about your very exsistence. It wasnt a suprise to even himself that he longed for those days. But that didnt matter, what mattered is that he has now seen everyone that seemed to be coming. Seeing how Haku came and left, he greeted Sky accordingly. "Hello Skye, sorry i cant talk alot about myself, but I have to go." Kush smiled at the female Vizard, and started to walk off towards a corner of the town.

Kush walked out into the mist that covered the streets of the village, and disappeared from sight. He wondered what he would do next, he never really had intentions of staying to chat in the first place. He walked through the mist almost blindly, the mist actually obscuring his view of everything around him now. Why did this mist become so thick? It was a question he would have to ask Zeikke later. He continued to walk down the misty street, his shoes creating holes in the mist every time he stepped, and his path through the mist changed direction as he turned a corner. He looked up at what seemed to be the mansion of the Vizard, the mansion was extrodinary. He didnt want to dwell on the mansion at the moment, so he continued to walk. He came to the side of the whole mountain after a few minutes of walking through the mist, and looked down the slope as it got steeper with ever foot. He looked out into the distance. Thats were he wanted to go, even thought the trees were thick and the dark embrace of the evening messed with his site. He shook off his thoughts. "So where to now? Has you lust to kill finally taken over? Haha, your lust to kill even surpasses my own. Your a dog Kush. And you know it. Thats why i dont try to take back my rightful place as the top dog. Because your better at what I do."

His voice was right again as usual. He had some type of disorder. Some type of mental complexity that suppressed his feelings to care. He didnt care for anything. He didnt even care for his own parents now that he thought about it, they just did something for him so he would do something back for them. He was generous, but had no feelings of ampathy at all. "Ha, since im so good at what you do, why didnt i just kill everyone that was there?" There was a pause, even a slight breeze that went by as he waited for his inner answer. "Because Kush, you found out a way to take different path ways to make better outcomes for situations. Your a genius Kush. Hahaha. A dumb dog even knows when theres trouble." Kush stayed silent after that one. Was he really like that? He didnt have time to linger on the subject. "Rise to the Heavens... Shiruba." His Zanpaktou changed forms in its sheath, and Kush held the handle of his blade tightly. Kush held his hat aswell, and bent his body down alittle bit to gain momentum. After half a second, the air pressure lowered around him, and him pushed off the ground, 4 large booms being spread out from his take off to miles away from his spot of take off. A large crator, 15ft crator was created from the force Kush put in to his take off.

Kush sailed through the air at mach speeds, light bent around his eyes to make sure nothing damaged his eyes. He didnt know where he was going, but where ever it was it was surely to get away from his own thoughts. It always seemed like someone was with him. Either way, he couldnt shake his thoughts. So, he spun a couple times in the air, the air moving around him at incredible speeds, whoosing past him like he was on a rollercoaster. Kush loved the feeling of flying, but who wouldnt? Kush took off into the evenings sky, where he was going, he doesnt know. He would get there on his own time, and in his own way. Disappearing from the area, he left sound behind him, and his next destination infront.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:12 am

"The name is Jushiro Izanagi, but please call me Izanagi". he replied while lifting his sake bottle to take another sip of the liquor inside. "This is some good stuff, speaking of which I need to stack up on some more soon or I might run out". He said aloud not directing his words towards anyone in particular. Standing there with Redfernya close by Izanagi could also tell that a few others will soon arrive. However something still intrigued and it had to do with what tripped him on his way inside. Could it have been someone playing a childish prank on the new arrivals? There was only one way to find out and that would revolve around the two personnel that will be arriving shortly. That wasn't the only thing that amused Izanagi either, since there was a little long lost reunion taking place right before him. "Aww isn't that touching? Not".

Carefully analyzing the two of them, Izanagi did it in such as way as to not make it too blatant. Which could then see them become a little uncomfortable and possibly leave the little meeting. Besides who would ever trust a pair of crimson eyes that appeared so called, almost as if they had evil in them? "She must have been pretty famous among her pairs eh? Or could it be that he has a crush on her? Hehe this is just great it's like watching one of those movies here in the Human world. Those types of movies where the boy is in love with the girl but never had the nerve to do something about it. Ah well if he doesn't do something about it then there won't be an happy ending for him". Taking yet another small sip of his sake Izanagi surveyed the area and the people in the immediate vicinity with watchful eyes.

"Heh? Go elsewhere? Get reacquainted? Must have been really close? What the hell". If only they knew what Izanagi was thinking about during all of this. His previous train of thought seem to coincide with all of this which was a little weird to say the least. But perhaps he was reading a little bit too much into things, she did mention that she remembered calling a few of these peeps brothers or even sisters. Izanagi's thoughts and speech was very much colloquial then again everyone there seemed like regular people. So there is really no use for anything fancy, besides he didn't spot anyone that may come across an an aristobrat. Aristocrats always got on his nerves due to that superior complex that they have going on. Truth be told, sometimes those of nobility was among the lowest of them all. For now he was going to speak out against any particular individual, he would instead leave it until the time is right. One could only hope it would never come to such a thing too.

Raising an eyebrow in a suggestive manner as if to imply that something was going on with the two that left. Izanagi quickly perished the thought after feeling something strange in the nearby vicinity. He also noticed something quite interesting and in his words "Fascinating". That's what Izanagi uttered after seeing the portal open and Sunari and Isseiryu stepped inside of it. He would surely like to know how that worked since it seemed very strange that a Vaizard would possess such a power. Very Fascinating indeed. Turning his head to look at the so called leader, Izanagi raised an eyes brow this time with a straight face. Did this man just blurted an order at him? What the hell? Sure he was the so called 'Leader' but that whole ordering around didn't suit Izanagi's style very well. Had he asked nicely Izanagi would have most likely feel the need to get something done, but he goes about things like that then he should always expect some defiance.

Leaving the scene in a flashy way as debris and such rose, Izanagi stood firm while raising his hands in order to stop the dust from getting into his eyes. Exerting his own little bit of reiatsu, Izanagi cleared away the dust using a push and pull factor. "Oh well I guess we won't be having a party unless someone else wants to get it sorted". A sigh slipped from Izanagi's lips once again while turning around again looking towards the entrance to the town. The same place that someone or something tried playing a prank on him. Finally the other two that was exerting way too much Reiatsu had arrived. Snickering a little underneath his breath watching the man sliding on his hands before flipping over and standing up right. Izanagi gave a little nod as the man introduced the other person that was traveling along with him. Taking a sip of his sake once more Izanagi looked towards the entrance to see who it was. The Sake was still in Izanagi's mouth while waiting to see this Skye person. And she wasn't a disappointment too.

Izanagi soon spat the Sake from his mouth while bursting out in laughter, but for what reason? This was one of those moments when someone had some for of beverage in their mouth and either hears or sees something funny. And what was so funny? It was none other than Skye long beak! It didn't matter that Hakushin was a Kuchiki or an Aristobrat, although Izanagi would rather nor judge anyone at this moment in time. It was now all about Skye and her interesting mask, how could he ever take her seriously when she's masquerading like that? "Nice to me you long beak, ooh sorry...I mean Skye". He just couldn't help himself at all could he? Izanagi's first impression of Skye changed after she removed that hideous mask of hers. "I'm not so lively, I'm just a little". An hick up soon followed "oops". Did he have too much to drink or was the fun that he was having. Now that everyone was there Izanagi look towards Redfernya again to see how she was coping with the situation. Everything was happening pretty fast indeed and everyone seemed like they had more important things to do that have a little chat among themselves. "I'm Izanagi by the way". He stated once more for the late comers benefit.

Watching as Kush took off leaving the area, Izanagi dropped his shoulders a little. "What am I like a people repellent?" . He asked himself since everyone was beginning to leave the area slowly but surely. And just maybe he needed to do the same too. With all the unnecessary flaring of Reiatsu in the area, Izanagi was starting to become a little bit uninterested in the whole thing, especially since it seemed so pointless to him. "Any way Zeikke wants us to have a party so maybe one of you can make something happen eh? As for me well I'll find something to do in the mean time". He was now going into silent mode which meant unless someone had something to say to him. He won't be speaking but rather observing everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:16 am

A white dog ran into the room barking and jumping around excitedly, making a large ruckus. The dogs name was Blitz. It was owned by Celestia's disciple Azula. The dog ran around chasing its tail and in general trying to attract attention from everyone still there. Then Blitz noticed Celestia behind the tree and ran to her barking happily and wagging it's tail as it jumped up and down and ran up the tree and flipped off the trunk. It sat down in front of Celestia panting wanting her to pet it, and in general looking very cute. Azula came not long afterwards, breathing hard. Her dog was called Blitz for a reason. The little sucker was fast. "I....finally....found...you....you bad dog..." She huffed and put her hands on her knees breathing heavily. She kneeled in front of Celestia and bowed, deeply apologetic for her dog's disruptive actions. "Cele-sama, I am sorry if my dog has caused a disturbance, please forgive me!"
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:21 am

She blinked once Azula came into view, not once, not twice but thrice while maintaining a dumb struck look upon her face, the blasted dog had found her once more, no matter how she evaded, it always seemed to sniff her out, was it the shampoo she used, or was the dog spiritually aware, she didn't exactly care at the point in time, just that is annoyed her.
She blinked wide eyed thrice again, seemingly a habit of hers as her attention shifted back to Azula once more, the dog completely ignored as in seemingly a instant she was of her feet in a grapple hug towards Azula.

"Hullllllooooooooo Azu-chaaaaaan" She squeeled just as she impacted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:40 am

She let out an "oompfh" as she was more or less tackled by her mistress. She hugged her back, though awkwardly, she wasn't used to her superiors being so carefree and loving. She had been apart of the Second Division where disclepline was strict and troops greeted their commander with the utmost respect. So hugging her superior was awkward for her, though she was gradually begining to like it.

"Err...hello Mistress Tenrai. You seem to be in good spirits today."

Blitz jumped around happily, barking and finally joining the two women first licking Azula's face and then Celestia's before scampering away.
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:55 am

She let out a almost bleh like sound as she wiped the dog spit from her cheek, Celestia secretly despised dogs with all of her being, or was it that she was also afraid of them, though she would never admit that, even to herself. She slowly peered up at Azula, who she was now in all ways basically lying on top of while her chin rested snuggly between her breasts.
"Hrm has Azu-chan, finished all of her chores for today?" Her tongue snaked out softly as she spoke to lightly flick against the warm, soft, sensitive just beneath her, her eyes half closed as she wiggled slightly. It couldn't be sure if she was being serious at the current time, or could it be that she was merely playing a prank on her subordinate, if so it was a quite lively prank.

With a slight movement, Celestia pushes herself up on her hands, so that her hair draped over Azula's head, a smirk spread across her face as their faces were completely hidden from view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:05 am

Azula blushed, she had never been in such a position before, and she was still uncomfortable with not showing formality to her mistress. Her heart rate increased as more blood was pumped through her body, she was nervous now, since she had no clue where her mistress intended to go with this. Although Celestia was not heavy by any strecth of the imagination, Azula in her current state of nervousness seemed to feel the effect of every pound.

"Y-yes mistress"

She stuttered, so unsure of the situation she was in. When Celestia pushed herself up, Azula let out a breath of releif, thinking that the awkwardness was over, but then her Mistress's face was inches away from hers, her long hair covering them both and Azula could feel herself blushing once again.
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:19 am

Celestia couldn't help but display a broader smirk across her lips, her Mame Montei was just to cute, intoxicating cute almost. She lightly let herself slip down against her subordinate once more, positioned so that in this occasion, her breasts crushed down against Azula's, lightly swiping her lips back along Azula's cheek before softly whispering with a hot breath to her ear.

"You are so cute you know that?" She whispered almost silently, tongue lightly slithering into Azula's ear for a moment before withdrawing as her teeth clamped down on the earlobe, leaving a firm nibble mark. Celestia smiled softly as she pulled back and slid down Azula's body, till she finally sat in a kneeling manner between her Mame Montei's legs, a goofy grin spread across her lips.

"Come to my room later Azu-chan!!! We can "play" all afternoon" She smiled as she spoke and as quickly as the situation had started it ended, her visage disappearing in a Shunpo like manner only to appear again standing by Azula's head, before vanishing in an elaborate puff of smoke.

--------> ???

Last edited by Celestia Tenrai on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:35 am

As Celestia purposely pressed her chest against Azula's, Azu could somewhat feel her mistress's heartbeat. Azula's own heart was beating rapidly as Celestia's lips brushed lightly over her cheek and whispered in her ear about her cuteness. Azula had never considered herself to be "cute", never ugly, but not adorable. She managed to utter a quick response, she felt it would be disrespectful not to.

"T-Thank you mistress, you look l-lovely as well."

She couldn't help it and giggled when Celestia's tongue went into her ear, it tickled but she was immidiately red faced again, as her mistress nibbled her ear and then slithered down until she was between Azula's legs. And then Celestia seemed to shunpo away after telling her to come to her room. It was an order, and as a faithful follower, she would obey. When Celestia appeared next to her head, Azula sat up. She looked up at Celestia as she disappeared. She blinked, but then gathered her dog in her hands and shunpoed away off to where, she did not know.

---->??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Part 2)   The Return (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return (Part 2)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2