Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Isseiryu (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Isseiryu (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Isseiryu (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Isseiryu (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Isseiryu (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Isseiryu (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Isseiryu (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Isseiryu (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Isseiryu (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Isseiryu (Vaizard)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Isseiryu (Vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Isseiryu (Vaizard)   Isseiryu (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:30 pm

Name: Garuhae, Isseiryu S.

Visual age: 14

Ex-Division: 2

Appearance: He bears slightly tanned skin, growing up as a child in the far east of Asia. He has no excessive fat, though his muscles do not appear to be very toned. His eyes were a dark blue, yet at the same time, warm. Contrary to his irises, his hair was a cool (as in cold) silver. His hair was arranged in a forest of spikes, though was long, resulting in bending 'trees'. He had large, fluffy white ears with light brown bands on the ends. Out of his tailbone poked out a well...tail resembling that of a dog, with the same colorscheme as the ears..

Personality: The first thing is that he deeply respects Sunari. Aside from that, he is generally calm and slightly passive at some points, but certain events can cause him to become impulsive. Around people, he is slightly shy and nervous, though he tries to hide it and act outgoing. Within him, he has a good heart. (You know what I mean!) He had a good mind, and enjoyed using his brain. In battle, his attitude was to begin with observations. He felt nervous when he didn't know something, thus he tried to learn as much about his opponent (and everything else, for that matter) as possible.

Background/History: In the very beginning........of his life. He was 'born' in a lab, as an experimental merging of animal genes and human ones. It seemed to have succeeded, and he was taken into care by an old couple. Unfortunately, as with many experimental methods, they're never perfect. Around when puberty started, he became very sickly and bedridden as the DNA rejected each other. Finally, a year and a half later, he died. He quickly passed into the Soul Society's Rugonkai. Although his physical body was unable to handle the form, his spiritual one held both together. Over the next twenty years, he slowly returned to a 'normal' lifestyle. Soon after, he discovered a prominence in the usage of Reiatsu. He was admitted to the Shinigami academy when he was 42 years old. He stayed there for several years, and eventually graduated. He was put in the second division. When Sunari became the Lieutenant of the division, he began to admire her in a respectful way. (Meaning he does NOT have a love interest) Unfortunately, the laboratory birth would come back to bite him in the a** again. Due to the imperfect methods, his soul was incomplete resulting on an inner hollow. Realizing he would become an outcast, he left to seek refuge with the Vaizards.

I don't have any intention on becoming an Elite at the moment.

(Do I have to make the personality longer?)

Last edited by Isseiryu S. Garuhae on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Isseiryu (Vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isseiryu (Vaizard)   Isseiryu (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:38 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Isseiryu (Vaizard)
Page 1 of 1