Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Yaouchi Vaizard I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Yaouchi Vaizard I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Yaouchi Vaizard I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Yaouchi Vaizard I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Yaouchi Vaizard I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Yaouchi Vaizard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Yaouchi Vaizard I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Yaouchi Vaizard I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Yaouchi Vaizard I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Yaouchi Vaizard

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yaouchi Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Yaouchi Vaizard   Yaouchi Vaizard I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:55 pm

Name: Yaouchi Baukuya

Visual age: 21

Ex-Division: 8

Appearance: Avatar/Black hair with white streaks painted down the front part. The hair is medium length. Sword carried on the back or shoulder that is curved at the end of the blade into a slight curve and the bottom half of the blade is painted black and the hilt is red. Usually wearing a ripped up set of cloths that are black in color with some dust in them.

Red and Black and white bands across the arms with an underneath long band of a red color. 3 rows of kunai holding pouches across the center of the chest and ending at the sides. Silver straight lines that are completely undamaged running down the sides of the coat.

Personality: usually calm. He is always ready for battle in case the need arises. If someone he would not give his life for his near him he will be on guard and ready for battle. He is ready to give his life for his village on a moments notice. He will do all he can for his village to the best of his ability without question. He is sometimes overly modest of his own abilities and does not talk openly about his skills and talents. He knows when he is beaten but if someone is threatening something or someone he holds dear he will stop at nothing to defeat them or do his best trying to stop them or hold them off. He enjoys spending his free time training or practicing his tactics with strategic games or arguing with people over things he doesnt really care about. He is good at politics but does not usually get into them and hates them for the most part. Enjoys a good laugh and having a good time with people he knows. He is overly protective of those he cherishes. He will meet new people but only if they were never part of anything he stands against. He can hold a grudge and always does but is capable of putting these things aside for the greater good. He is a natural and spotting traps before they are sprung on him and also a master of turning the tides of battle.

Background/History: Yaouchi grew up in the poorest and most dangerous district in Rukongai. He lived a vert bad life there. Yaouchi always had to be aware of what was around him and who was around him. Yaouchi was discovered by a Shinigami after showing that he had some potential, to be a decent Shinigami, he was then recruited by the Shinigami. Reluctantly he went along with him and thus finding a new path. Yaouchi moved along through the academy pretty successfully and he always did pretty good at everything he did showing more and more promise as he went. He demonstrated his abilities in 2 arts of fighting. Those were, Shunpo abilities and Swordmanship abilities. Yaouchi spent time practicing these 2 but was never very good at Kidou and was almost forced to learn those lessons. Finally he graduated.

After his graduation, he was recruited into the 8th division where he quickly gained his shika abilityWorking with his Zanpakuto constantly through training and battle. It wasn't long that his potential became noticeable by the members of his division. He kept on moving up the small time ranks by challenging and battle and continued to slowly and efficently climb the ranks. By the time he was at 3rd seat he managed to get some secret bankai training from his captain by showing his potential but kept it a secret. He kept on training with his zanapakuto to develop better skills.

Vaizard:

It was during this time that Yaouchi's fate changed and he began to change. The opponet that changed Yaouchi's fate was a sort of crazy man that believed in strengthening the soul of the Shinigami through the process of hollow insertian. This crazed man. However Yaouchi did not believe the hollow insertion process was a good idea.. However Yaouchi battled the man but failed in the end and was forced to undergo the process.

His opponent managed to corrupt his soul and induced the hollow insertion process which caused Yaouchi to temporarily go crazy and so he defeated all of his his adversaries at the time. But it was already too late for him since he was no longer a Shinigami but becoming a vaizard. Yaouchi found himself going through a state of depression for a while. It was by luck that he had someone by his side that had some intelligence on his situation. Finally Yaouchi revealed what he truly was to everyone and fled to the other Vaizards after gaining control of his powers he was released back into the world.

RP sample: http://narutonewbeginnings.forumotion.com/kaminari-s-mountains-f12/2nd-student-training-t123.htm (I know this is not a bleach site but I am Kitaro here just check out how I rp there because my old bleach site was deleted I have no references there. I would like the ability to be an elite vaizard.)
Back to top Go down

Yaouchi Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi Vaizard   Yaouchi Vaizard I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Yaouchi Vaizard
Page 1 of 1