Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Aisu-super human abilitys I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Aisu-super human abilitys I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Aisu-super human abilitys I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Aisu-super human abilitys I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Aisu-super human abilitys I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Aisu-super human abilitys I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Aisu-super human abilitys I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Aisu-super human abilitys I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Aisu-super human abilitys I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Aisu-super human abilitys

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aisu-super human abilitys Empty
PostSubject: Aisu-super human abilitys   Aisu-super human abilitys I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:07 am

name: Ashs to ash dust to dust i call forth the power to save and kill

looks: A demon shunikren which is blue and white and a small dagger which has red and black stipes and my sprit power just looks red and the two kunai are plain black with a white grips

ability1:my first tech a demon shunikren this increases the amount sprit enegry i can use throw it and i can use it for close quatres combat this last for 7 posts then i must wait for 4 post but if i change ability before i have used up all my posts for example if i used this ability for three posts then change it and then cange back i will be able too use it for the remaining 4 posts and when i say breath bofu the entire shunikren exploes with sprit enegry and it explodes it returns too its normal shape and i can only use this tech for two psts then i must wait four posts because it takes up a lot of sprit energy

ability2: my sercond tech is a healing ability where i call ash to ash and a dagger appears and i stab the injured person with the dagger and i realese sprit energy into them and then they start to heal the healing progess is very quick i can use this ability for threse post then i have too wait another three post but i can only use this on my self once every three posts and the healing progess only takes one post

ability3: my third ability is two kunai which are plain black and with a white grip my sprit power is used around the blade of the kunai too increase damage done the kunai but this form can only last for 5 posts then i have too wait 5 more posts too use this tech again

Last edited by aisu on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aisu-super human abilitys   Aisu-super human abilitys I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:09 pm

>.>......

Grammar is a virtue...

But anyways, your first ability needs a limit on how many times it can explode, that would be something that uses up reiatsu and so, needs a cooldown.

Your second ability needs to be more sepcific. Like how many posts does it take to heal a wound, how many times can this be used in battle, and again...this needs a cooldown simply because this can be godmodded with so easily. Also, can you use this technique on yourself?

And your third ability....just no. First of all it sounds very much like shunko, flash cry, whatever you wish to call it, but overlooking that point, how much faster do you become? When you hold out a foot, does that mean in a kicking motion, because it would be quite silly to see someone hold out their foot just to fire a beam of energy at their enemy, but w/e thats not the point.
As fot the destruction of anything it touches? No. That does not happen, end of story. You may say its a very damaging attack, but from just touch complete destruction? I think not.

Denied, until this is edited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aisu-super human abilitys   Aisu-super human abilitys I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:55 am

Better....you're on the right track, however when I say cooldwon I mean posts so using myself as an example. This is one of my techniques

Quote :
Distortion- She can control the gravity in the area to make herself seem, lighter making her faster, and make her opponent seem heavier, making thm slower and weaker. She can use gravity to "puch" and "pull" her opponents at will. It lasts for 3 posts, and has a 5 post cooldown.

Thats what I mean by cooldowns and usage limits. Once again, Denied, but just edit what you did for cooldowns and there should be no problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aisu-super human abilitys   Aisu-super human abilitys I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:53 am

Allright Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aisu-super human abilitys   Aisu-super human abilitys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aisu-super human abilitys
Page 1 of 1