Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ichijoujis' Mask I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ichijoujis' Mask I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ichijoujis' Mask I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ichijoujis' Mask I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ichijoujis' Mask I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ichijoujis' Mask I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ichijoujis' Mask I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ichijoujis' Mask I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ichijoujis' Mask I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ichijoujis' Mask

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijoujis' Mask Empty
PostSubject: Ichijoujis' Mask   Ichijoujis' Mask I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:58 pm

Name: Kyodake Bayate

Manifestation: Ichijoujis' Mask 5ceb68ccfeb7c0_full

Hollow Mask Appearance: Ichijoujis' Mask My_hollow_mask_by_khia-1

Unique Ability: Allows the user to solidify his reiatsu into a black flame. This flame is not ordinary, it is a lot hotter than regular fire. Depending on the amount of reiatsu used and how concentrated it is, the fire can be anywhere from 300-1250 degrees fahrenheit. Making the fire hotter can damage the opponent more, but after the fire reaches 850 dedrees each attack will cause some recoil to the user because no one can withstand that much heat while being unscathed. If the fir reaches The user uses reiatsu to make the fire so using a huge attack can really drain the user, he has to make sure that he paces himself. If the user is fatigued enough, this attack cannot be used because they won't have enough reiatsu left.

(if you ever watched avatar, its pretty much fire bending except with hotter, black fire.)

Last edited by Ichijouji Takanashi on Mon May 11, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

Ichijoujis' Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichijoujis' Mask   Ichijoujis' Mask I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:10 pm

I will approve it, under the condition that if you use too much fire, or reiatsu *Anything bigger than a building size fireball... or cero stopping firewall* your mask dissipates and reforming it takes quite awhile. *DUH YOU USED TOO MUCH REIATSU*
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijoujis' Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichijoujis' Mask   Ichijoujis' Mask I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:15 pm

ok i uderstand
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijoujis' Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichijoujis' Mask   Ichijoujis' Mask I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:44 pm

Gokai Cero - This cero is green and is not as powerful in impact as some other ceros. This attack can do a lot of damage, being a cero and all, but it will probably only put the opponent down by 25% of their power. The trick to this cero is that when fired, even if it only hits the opponent a tiny bit, the cero is filled with a potent poison. The poison cannot kill a person, but wherever it strikes, a pain will be felt there. This pain will grow stronger and stronger and stronger, becoming a sharper pain until the opponent can finally not bare with it any longer. This cero screws up the way muscles work in the body and causes major cramps in whatever muscles that were hit; this tortures the opponent as well as fatiguing him/her. The muscles will sustain no damage themselves, but the pain will grow stronger and stronger.
(2 posts to use and 4 post cooldown)

Scale for Amount of Pain after Cero is Used:
1-3 posts~iching and slight irritation
4-6~stronger iching/irritation
7-9~slight pain and iching
9-12~moderate pain and usage of that part of the body is limited somewhat
13-16~strong pain and the body part is moderately unusable
17-19~extreme pain and a bubbling itchy rash forms on the body part
21+~pain is generally unbareable, immediate medical attention is suggested if used in a spar. body part cannot be used and if the rash is continuously scratched, it will begin to bleed and the bubbles on the leg will pop.

Shinkouteki Museifu - This ability is used to make it so the opponent cannot use any techs or abilities; also becoming very fatigued. Ichijouji forms a spiritual bond with his opponent, through concentration of spiritual energy and the finding of his enemy's inner chi. Once the bond has been made, Ichijouji slowly drains the spiritual energy right out of him/her; slowly so that they will not pick up on it until it's too late. Draining them will slow their movements as well as lessen the strength in their attacks. To them, it will seem that Ichijouji is getting faster and stronger but in reality, they are the ones being weakened. Ichijouji does not gain the drained spiritual energy though, it is placed in an unknown dimension where the parasites there will feed on it. This technique REQUIRES 4 posts of preparation so, if interrupted by an attack or another event, the technique will be stopped and the preparation must be restarted.
(4 posts to use and 11 post cooldown)
Back to top Go down

Ichijoujis' Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichijoujis' Mask   Ichijoujis' Mask I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Ichijoujis' Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichijoujis' Mask   Ichijoujis' Mask I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:54 pm

Sorry for this, but your original unique ability must be revised.. Anything over 1000 degrees is rediculous. Simply the heat eminating from it would make it impossible to get anywhere close to. And, if it touched your foe, it would most likely result in death. Fix this, and I will reapprove, until then, usage of the first Ability is not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijoujis' Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichijoujis' Mask   Ichijoujis' Mask I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Editted, though it's still above 1000; it says, though, if I make the fire too hot, then I will also take recoil. So if I do make it that hot, I'll most likely gain 2nd-3rd degree burns.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Ichijoujis' Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichijoujis' Mask   Ichijoujis' Mask I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:03 pm

That is fine, then. Thanks for your cooperation. ^^

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ichijoujis' Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichijoujis' Mask   Ichijoujis' Mask I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichijoujis' Mask
Page 1 of 1