Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Amatsu's Mask...[DONE] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Amatsu's Mask...[DONE] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Amatsu's Mask...[DONE] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Amatsu's Mask...[DONE] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Amatsu's Mask...[DONE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Amatsu's Mask...[DONE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Amatsu's Mask...[DONE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Amatsu's Mask...[DONE] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Amatsu's Mask...[DONE] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Amatsu's Mask...[DONE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Amatsu's Mask...[DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Amatsu's Mask...[DONE]   Amatsu's Mask...[DONE] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Name: N/A

Manifestation: N/A

Hollow Mask Appearance: The mask is reminscint of a human skull with long and serrated teeth. There is also the claw of a scorpion upon each cheek of the mask.

Unique Ability:

1.Draw: He is able to bring forth his zanpaktou's powers and combine it with a cero. This includes if he uses the wind system or the lightning system.

2.When striking an object, it catches fire and produces black smoke. When inhaled, it acts as a power augmentating substance to increase his strength and partially heal some wounds.

3. He charges up what seems to be a cero. Drawing forth the power of his zanpaktou, the hollow reiatsu becomes highly embued with fire so much that it turns a golden yellow with a purple and black outline. When fired, it turns into a large hand of energy that could virtually incinerate anything upon contact or horribly damage it. The fire utterly burns away the defenses while carrying the porperties of the abilities of his zanpaktou. The hand is capable of exploding upon contact or grabbing the foe until they burn into ash. However, this ability is to be used once per battle as it paralyzes the hand that used it for five turns and burn off a layer of skin.

Limit:

For limit here's how it goes..

1-100 posts: May have mask on for two turns with a 5 turn cool down.

101-200: 3 turns, 4 turn cool down.

201-300: 4 turns, 4 turn cool down. (No, this isn't a typo)

301-400: 5 turns, 3 turn cool down.

401-500: 6 turns, 3 turn cool down

501-600: 7 turns, 3 turn cool down.

601-700: 8 turns, 2 turn cool down.

701-800: 9 turns, 2 turn cool down.

801-900: 10 turns, 5 turn cool down (This ain't a typo either)

901-1000 and so forth :10 turns, 3 turn cooldown.

For Elite Vaizards, cool down will be cut by one turn and gain one turn for the time they have their masks on. When they past 650 posts, there will be no limit to how long they can have their mask on.
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Mask...[DONE]   Amatsu's Mask...[DONE] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:03 pm

Just a few questions.

1. The third tech, how fast does it travel? is it possible to escape it once captured? How fast does it burn the opponent?

2. Did Zeikke promise you an Elite spot or something, since normal Vaizard are only meant to register one unique technique.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Mask...[DONE]   Amatsu's Mask...[DONE] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Okay, assuming you are indeed allowed elite status and therefore the extra two abilities, and adding onto what Celestia posted, I have my own question.

#2: does this account for anything? Like you strike the ground and breathe in grass fumes and are thus healed? Or are you striking flesh and THAT burns to heal you? Also, how long does this burning and smoke last, as well as the "strength increase"? <---you breathe in smoke but if it increases an ability it is likely to wear off at some point. Also how much would it heal you? Serious injury, few small ones? And is it EVERY hit while your mask is on (be it flesh or grass - would object to it being anything but your opponent)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Mask...[DONE]   Amatsu's Mask...[DONE] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:14 pm

uhh..for how ever long I have my mask on?And please read it again..I said partially healing.. o_o; (To Sunari)

*To Cele*: I'll have to get back to you on that
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Mask...[DONE]   Amatsu's Mask...[DONE] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:04 pm

Well, unless Celestia or Sunari(Or anyone else for that matter) disagree, APPROVED!

And, yes. Zeikke said you will have an Elite Seat, he wants you to post in the topic, though. <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Mask...[DONE]   Amatsu's Mask...[DONE] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:26 pm

Name: N/A

Manifestation: N/A

Hollow Mask Appearance: The mask is reminscint of a human skull with long and serrated teeth. There is also the claw of a scorpion upon each cheek of the mask.

Unique Abilities:

1. May draw power from any light exposed to him, increasing his power and speed for as long as the battle drags on whilst having the mask on. When in sunlight, the power of his fire attacks increase ten fold. In bankai, he may increase the temperature of the surrounding light within twenty meters around himself to make it burn with a ferocious intensity to create fire and other uses.

Last edited by Amatsu Kusari on Sun May 24, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Mask...[DONE]   Amatsu's Mask...[DONE] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:31 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Mask...[DONE]   Amatsu's Mask...[DONE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amatsu's Mask...[DONE]
Page 1 of 1