Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

A Mother's Concern (Private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Mother's Concern (Private) Empty
PostSubject: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Having found herself some time, Shiruba made her way into the heart of the First Division, a small, worried frown on her face. She really wished that she could've talked with him about this earlier, but it couldn't have been helped. He was a busy man and she had already taken a chunk out of his time, but this was important. She knocked on the door of Ekochi's office to politely announce her presence before she opened the door and bowed to him respectfully as she stepped in. "Please excuse my intrusion, Captain Commander Kuchiki," she said politely as she stood straight and looked straight at him. "I have something that I wish to talk with you about."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:05 pm

Ekochi had just finished looking over the papers that he had just received from Captain Kisuke. It was very important measures that was needed for the safety and protection of Seireitei. His bright icy blue eyes looked at the door when he heard the knock seeing Captain Shiruba coming in. It was very rare for someone to come visit him at his own office but it must have been of great importance if she needed to see him that bad. "Well Hello, Captain Shiruba, What is it that you need to talk to me about?" Ekochi asked before getting out of his chair moving to the front of his desk leaning on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:21 pm

Shiruba took in a deep breath to dispel some of her nervousness. She was rather uneasy about having come so far over what she did, but she needed to know what was to happen now that he knew that Nanao was his child. "I apologize for coming here over something like this, and I wanted to ask earlier, but never got a chance," she said, averting her gaze as she always did when something was disturbing her. "It's... It's about Nanao. I wanted to know what sort of arrangements should be made regarding her, since you seemed to have accepted her as your daughter earlier." Her voice was soft, yet a faint hint of guilt was present as she spoke. The reason for which was obvious, however, as she had not only robbed Nanao of her father, but Ekochi of his child for many years.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Ekochi raised his glasses letting them rest on top of his head as he looked at Captain Shiruba. He wasn't surprised that she wanted to talk a little more about their situation. He walked slowly over to her hugging kissing her on her forehead. He wasn't really sure of what they could do at the time but he was sure they could talk something up. "What do you mean? Like what kind of Arrangements?" He asked her unsure of what she was really trying to say. To him it seemed like she wanted to know about how often he was visit her and what not. His bright icy blue eyes looked down at her glazing into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:42 pm

Shiruba hugged back uncertainly as she looked up at Ekochi, her turquoise eyes somewhat saddened and pained. It hurt her deeply to have done what she did to them and it almost surprised her that she was forgiven at all. "I... meant... what should we do about this situation between us and Nanao, and how often are you going to be there for her?" she asked, glancing away again. "I feel terrible about what I have done, but she does need to get to know her father... Until now she's had no one as a father figure..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:55 pm

He laughed a bit running his fingers through Shiruba's hair. He could see the sadness and pain in her eyes as he kissed her nose. "ShiShi, Its okay, Nanao turned out perfect without a father figure in her life...She is very happy it seems and she has made a bunch of new friends...I am just an addition in her life, but I would like to at least spend some alone time with her so we can get to know each other. I am not going to smoother her with my presence I do have to govern all of the 13 squads and protect Soul Society." Ekochi said resting his chin on top of her head as he held her tightly letting her feel his warm embrace. He really didn't have a reason to be made because he did stay rather busy and wouldn't have been a good father in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Shiruba pursed her lips together into a fine line as she thought for a moment. She always had been a bit of the worrying sort, but she felt she had to do something, since she threw a wrecking ball into Ekochi's life. Nanao was a child, and she could adapt as new things happened. Ekochi was not, and he was a busy man, to boot. To make matters worse, Nanao attracted attention wherever she went so she knew it was going to be hard on all of them. "I understand, Ekochi..." she murmured softly before she inhaled deep again, sighing. "I know that she has turned out all right without a father, but... Despite everything, I want to try and fix what I have broken... and I know Nanao would be even happier if you...her father... were around when you are able." She paused for a moment as a thought crossed her mind and then cringed slightly. "And then there's another matter about our families... I've already witnessed one spectacle from my brother, who is rather shocked I hid her from him, as well..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:39 pm

Ekochi looked at her with a gentle smile on his face before holding her tightly. Alot of things begun to go through his mind as he knew he could give up his position as Captain Commander. "Well it was wrong of you to hold it from both of us but there isn't much I can do for nanao. I can give her some of my time but not most of it. You know who I am and how I act. I can only be there for her when she really needs me or if she wants to see me. If I would have been told sooner I would have been able to make room for her in my life but I can't make any major changes just for her." Ekochi said with a gentle smile walking away back to his desk. There wasn't much he could do because of his current situation and ranking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:19 pm

"I... understand. You do have a lot to worry about as it is..." Shiruba murmured as she clutched at the side of her haori, another nervous habit of hers. She knew that no matter what she did, or how much she asked, nothing would change the fact that her mistake was grave. Ekochi's hands were tied and there was little he could do. "T-Then, I will send her to see you from time to time..." She pursed her lips and lowered her head a little as her eyes began to water, hoping he wouldn't notice. She had already been rather undignified at the moment for a member of the noble Yukimura house, without crying in the Captain Commander's office.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Ekochi listen to her words as he could tell she was already hurt from all the years of lying but their wasn't much he could do or say to make that all go away. All he could do was be there for her in her time of need. He slowly raised both of his hands up grabbing her hands and pulling her into him to let her cry against him. His hands begun to move up and down her back slowly as he comforted her. "Shhhhh, Now stop that crying! We will find a way to get through this...You know I will be there for you if you need something as well as be there for Nanao...but what is it that you really want me to do...Say and I will try my best to do it" Ekochi said in a very soft and caring voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:00 pm

Shiruba's hands clutched at Ekochi's haori yet again as she buried her face into his chest, allowing her the indignity of crying into him. After a moment or two, she pulled her face away and looked up, a tear falling down her cheek. "I... don't know, Ekochi..." she muttered, looking away. "I... guess I'm just upset that I messed things up so much... If I had told you when I first found out, things might not have turned out so... broken... We might've been able to be more of a family..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:58 pm

Ekochi held her closer holding her tightly letting her feel the love in his warm embrace. Even though he had still had feelings for her there was still much he had to take into account about making any actions. He was the Captain Commander and the Head of the Kuchiki family. She was a Captain and the Head of the Yukimura family. There was so much to do with the Gotei 13 and Noble family that would make life harder on them as it is now. "Yes if you would have told me when you first found out we would have gotten married and Nanao would actually like to have me around in her life, but we can't change the past but we can control the future" He said to her with a gentle smile placing his hand up under her chin kissing her on her lips lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:23 am

Shiruba clutched onto Ekochi's haori tighter as she was kissed, her head going a little fuzzy for a moment. She then blinked as she tried to clear her head, but found it hard to do so in the loving embrace she was receiving from the Captain Commander and she blushed, looking down embarrassedly as she hoped that his words meant something similar to what his arms and lips conveyed to her, though she couldn't be sure. "Ah... yes... I know," she murmured, a small smile playing on her lips as she cheered up slightly. He was right. Only the future could be changed, but what kind of future he was implying, she didn't know. "That was why I came to talk with you... See what we could do about the future..." She trailed off, knowing that he had already answered, but silently, and selfishly, hoped he would say something even the slightest bit different, though it wasn't likely to happen.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:35 am

Ekochi looked at her with a gentle smile as he heard her speak words about the future. He wasn't sure what she wanted but it seemed like she wanted them to be together in the future or something. She had always been horrible with words and stating her mind which was something Ekochi hated. He wasn't a mind reader and it was not helping him one bit. "Uhh what you want to get married or something because if you don't say what you want I am just going to drop the hole subject and matter all together...You know I don't have time to play such childish games" He said to her as she was Captain now but she was a Captain when they first meet nor was he the Captain Commander. He really didn't have time to set around and ask her what she wanted over and over either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:03 am

"Ah, yes... I apologize," Shiruba mumbled, her face turning a deep scarlet. She didn't mean to irritate Ekochi, as usual, but she just wasn't sure how receptive he would've been. She would have to work on her communication skills, she supposed, but that would have to be dealt with later. "I... wasn't quite thinking that far, but it does sound appealing..." she admitted, glancing away again. Now that he mentioned it, she likely wouldn't have minded marrying him, for a few different reasons, as well. "And I was selfishly wishing there was some way we could free you some time so you could visit more, as well... But I understand that you're very busy and I shouldn't be wishing so much of you..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Ekochi didn't really know what to say now but he knew he didn't have the time to get married. His bright icy blue eyes looked down at Captain Shiruba wondering if their weas anything else he was going to need to know about. "Well I promise I will be around more often but thats all I can do for now. So if there isn't anything else to attend or talk about then I would like to end this conversation...but I will try and see you and Nanao tomorrow" Ekochi said with a smile walking towards Captain Shiruba giving her a simple nice kiss on the lips with smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:38 pm

Shiruba felt the slight sting of disappointment, but she knew better than to let it show, let alone get her hopes up. She forced a smile up at Ekochi and then shook her head, knowing that all of her questions had been answered. "N-No, I don't have anything else to discuss at this time..." she managed, still managing to hold onto her smile, though she assumed that it likely looked a bit sad. At least he was going to see about visiting them the next day. That was some consolement. "We will... see you then, I suppose. I would really like it if you could make it." She forced her smile to grow a little and then bowed politely. "I apologize for my selfish questions," she said before she turned for the door, hoping to leave quickly, in case she were to tear up again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Ekochi quickly walked up behind her giving her a hug from behind giving her a little comfort before she was going to leave. He placed a simple soft kiss on her cheek before dropping his chin to rest upon her shoulder. "ShiShi, I promise I will be around more often. Thats all I can do for now. Please cheer up it because if you don't I am not going to come around because I don't want to see and feel your sadness" Ekochi said holding her tightly for a couple of seconds before letting go. He then slowly turned around heading for his chair to sit down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:38 pm

Shiruba nodded and turned to smile at Ekochi as she reached for the door, sliding it open. "Don't worry, I will, I promise," she replied, smiling a little more honestly. The thought of at least having him by more was comforting, and she would've had to cheer up on her way back anyway. She hated being sad in front of Nanao, after all. "I look forward to your visit." With another polite bow in his direction, the silver-haired woman left, shutting the door behind her as she headed back home to the 4th Division.

>> Exit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:07 pm

She landed on the roof of the division headquarters and jumped down to stand in front of the main door, painted white with the emblem of the divison in the center. She opened it and ran through, passing by the shinigami without a thought. They would not stop her, she was the 11th Division Captain. She ran through barrelling past aides and secretaries, turning corners at breakneck speed, and finally reaching Ekochi's office she burst in, with Nanao on her back.

"Hey, Commander, theres a lil' problem in the 12th Division HQ. A gargantua has opened and I beleive the hollow are about to mount an attack from within the Serietei.The 5th Captain is there now, Kisuke I think. So, what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:56 pm

Ekochi turned around slowly as he thought Captain Shiruba came back in but was surpised to see Captain Mayu standing behind him. It must have been some what urgent if she was going to show her face in his office. His bright icy blue eyes looked at her as she informed him of the current situation. "Hmm, Do I really need to give orders on this...Well Its already great that Captain Kisuke is already there but I don't know why you left Captain Mayu, It should have been Captain Kisuke to report to me...But now that your here gather up your best members of your Squad and have them stand post outside of the portal...When you get there tell Captain Kisuke to do the same but they will be there for back up.....I will find Captain Rasen myself....You have orders now get to it!!" Ekochi said grabbing his zanpaktou which was laying on his desk. He quickly walked towards the door pushing it open as he disappeared from sight. He knew what Captain Rasen was working on but he was quiet upset that Captain Rasen didn't have anyone standing guard just in case a situation like arose.

*In Search of Captain Rasen*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:54 pm

She sighed, as once again the Captain Commander showed her why she should dislike him. He asked her why she had left. Well that much was obvious, it was to remove Nanao from danger and to alert the Captain Commander as to what was going on. Of course he hadn't noticed Nanao, the man never noticed anything about his daughter. Here she was, Nanao on her ack and he had given her orders to return to the danger zone. Baka. She would have to give Nanao to Shiruba, Mayu had to go back and would not risk bringing Nanao back. So once again, with Nanao on her shoulders, she left to go find Shiruba.

>>exit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:11 pm

Wonder what the Agenda fer today is ? he thought, as he jumped from roof to roof. He had woken up late this morning, so he was a little behind his schedule. He had to go and see Ekochi, so that he could get his List of To Do Junk and What not. Within a few Minutes, he was near the Building, where he was told to be. He knew he was gonna hear a bit from Ekochi, but it was ok. It was his fault, so he would naturally be scolded. As he neared the building, he saw someone leaving the building. He could make out that one of them was Captain Mayu of Division 11, and she had a kid on her back. He didn't kniw who it was, so he didn't bother.
Finally, he jumped onto the Buildings roof, and entered the Room where he knew Ekochi would be, through the door, which had the First Squads Emblem on it, and the Words, Head Office, written below it. Once he had entered the room, he walked upto the Sotaicho, bowed and said, " Itsugo Reporting for Duty. Sorry for being late Ekochi-Dono ". He wasn't this formal, since he didn't normally find the need to be, but there are times, when behaving like this can save your neck. As he rose from his bow, he waited for a response from Ekochi.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:19 pm

Ekochi was right outside of his chambers when he ran into his Lieutenant which seem to be perfect timing. Ekochi let out a smile holding his zanpaktou in his left hand as he was about to search for Captain Rasen himself. Now that Lieutenant Itsugo was in front of him he was going to pass on the duties on to him while going to the 12th Division headquarters to check on the matter for himself. "Perfect timing, Lieutenant Itsugo, I want you to go find Captain Rasen and bring him to his underground chambers of his headquarters...Tell him its about the Garganta" Ekochi said with a smile his bright icy blue eyes looking over the Seireitei.

He was concentrating on locking on to Captain Kisuke's reiatsu which would make his travel to the 12th Division much faster. "Ohh yeah Lieutenant Itsugo, If you ever call me Ekochi-dono I will kill you myself...My name to you is Captain Kuchiki" Ekochi said before flash stepping to the 12th division headquarters. Ekochi was a strict man who believe in duties and upheld them to the high standards. He even address his Lieutenant with the same respect he wanted to be addressed with.

*Exit Again!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern (Private)   A Mother's Concern (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mother's Concern (Private)
Page 1 of 1