Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Tega-kun tenshi's mask

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tega-kun tenshi's mask Empty
PostSubject: Tega-kun tenshi's mask   Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Name: Tega-kun

(I gained this by helping a regular hollow once in return he made himself my inner hollow)

Manifestation:Tega-kun tenshi's mask 8m07-i11

Hollow Mask Appearance: Tega-kun tenshi's mask How11

Unique Ability: Tenshi gets stronger and faster of course.

Ability- Tega blast- huge blast of Reitsu big damage if hit cooldown-1 post

Limit:

1-100 posts: May have mask on for two turns with a 5 turn cool down.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tega-kun tenshi's mask   Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:50 pm

Denied, i'm STILL yet to receive information on how you gained an inner hollow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tega-kun tenshi's mask   Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:55 pm

I just said how i got it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tega-kun tenshi's mask   Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Hmm....what kind of self-respecting shinigami helps a hollow? And I don't want to hear "Aizen" or some bull crap, seeing as you're a "Kuchiki"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tega-kun tenshi's mask   Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Maybe I did because I wanted to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tega-kun tenshi's mask   Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:12 pm

"He loves missions and slicing down hollows." <----Yeah....guess where I found that? Your personality, awfully early to suddenly turn into a hollow lover
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tega-kun tenshi's mask   Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Maybe I liked this one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tega-kun tenshi's mask   Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Riiiiight okay, so a simple sentenced explanation so totally convinces me that you suddenly really liked this hollow and helped it from god knows what and bam! You have hollow powers...that explains nothing...along with the fact of sudden sympathy....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tega-kun tenshi's mask   Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:37 pm

Dude say it was like a friend of yours or something and your emotions took over would that work sunari a sudden lapse of judgement brought on by acute emotional distress?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tega-kun tenshi's mask   Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 pm

MY main problem is that not only is he acting very un-shinigami like, but he only has one dinky sentence to explain this: no rping, no grandeur explanation but a dinky sentence. That explains NOTHING! It doesn't explain HOW he awakened an inner hollow, why or how he has one to begin with, how he gained control, and so many other questions that should be answered. As well, if he were to uphold to the shinigami ideal, he would try to kill/purify this "friend" like Rukia did to Kaien. Plus its an INNER hollow, meaning its one born from yourself or is only from the inner world, otherwise it means he was taken over like Kaein was by a hollow and is more likely to just become a hollow being of some sort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tega-kun tenshi's mask   Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:56 pm

Right, this topic is becoming full of spam. This is:

DENIED

No use arguing it. He hasn't explained anything about his Inner Hollow, and is making things up as he goes along.

Topic: Locked until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tega-kun tenshi's mask   Tega-kun tenshi's mask I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tega-kun tenshi's mask
Page 1 of 1