Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Man In A Mask

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayoigo Koyuki

Mayoigo Koyuki

The Man In A Mask Empty
PostSubject: The Man In A Mask   The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Arrancar Registration

Name: Mayoigo Koyuki (Child lost in the snow)

Appearance: It is as the appearance picture below reveals. He only wears his black robing, strapping his abnormally large blade onto his backside, while leaving his right arm naked. This is to ensure maximum maneuverability for it in battle, as he uses it to wield his blade. His expression is usually cold and depressing, as past events have left him scarred. He is not always like this, but years of sadness have morphed his disposition so that it appears as though he is almost always deep in thought. He's a rather muscular man, having trained himself so that his strength would greatly increase, allowing him not only an advantage in battle but also more control over his large, heavy blade. His skin is slightly tanned, from being within Las Noches for so long, but oddly he has mostly been left unchanged in terms of skin tone. His outer robs are made of an extremely tough, light-weight cloth material. This cloth was amde with fine leather as well as other durable materials so that he could withstand combat. He does in fact have his hierro but there is never too much caution that one can have. Underneath this cloth armor though, he does wear a comfortable set of clothing; a black tank top, loosely fit black sweat pants, and a thick pair of black knee-high socks. This is so that he can be comfortable in battle, while still having his tougher armor clothing on to protect him.

Personality: Mayoigo is a sad person really. He tends to remain anti-social, although he really is a soft person on the inside. He is a very insecure person and past experiences have warned him to trust no one, not even his brothers and sisters. He doesn't try to be scared, but he just is paranoid. If anyone tries to invoke him, he'll usually snap at them and tell them to go away. He's not exactly serious, but his paranoia just immediately reacts with the best way to avoid anyone hurting him. If one is persistent upon acknowledging him though, then Mayoigo would eventually accept them. Trust issues have been a problem with him for some time and even with a defensive outer shell, he is a very good man to befriend if you're willing to put up a little more effort.

He's not one to just fight, be he will when he must. If any one of his very few friends are hurt or disturbed in any way, that will trigger an instant rage. He is not a maniac, but he will charge the assailant without regret nor relief. His previous life has taught him to fight for every last bit that one has in this world of turmoil. When it's unnecessary though, he'll usually just be a sheep and take any punishment that every other "bully" likes to dish out. He's not exactly feeble and weak, but he doesn't see the point in fighting back. Bruises and cuts heal in a few days, but a feud may last many generations.

Like I said before, Mayoigo is a softie at heart. He's not any go-lucky fagot from those cheesy kid shows, but he's a little on the shy side. He tries to please others, and has always been nervous when near women. I mean, he could stand in a group with one or two women if he wasn't being directly affected, but if one cam up to him and tried to talk he would just break up and fall apart. He's a bashful type, and has never actually had much experience in these things. That's another thing: Because of his disposition towards females. he also is less likely to snap at them. He doesn't want to start conflict because he is not only nervous, but completely unprepared on how to handle a conflict with a woman. With a man, you can just ignore him or fight, but with a woman.... he is clueless.

--------------------

Hair Color: The outer-most layers of his hair are blond, however his inner layers of hair are short and brown; thus it appears as a blond or dirty blond.

Dislikes: Ignorance

Crushes: Women that he cannot understand

--------------------

Specialties: Mayoigo has an enormous PENIS. Cool

History:

Mayoigo really didn't live too long so this little background is going to be quite short. He was born into a middle class family. His mother was a Defense lawyer while her father was the manager of his own Auto-body shop. He was conceived on March 27 in a town somewhere in Australia. As a baby, he never cried. He was a happy baby that laughed a lot and enjoyed spending time in his parents' arms. His father babysat him while his mother went to her court cases, and all his father's workers loved him. They kept him in a room specially added for the baby and each worker would takes shifts watching him. They got paid for it, but they loved the kid anyway so it didn't matter. Mayoigo's mother would watch him during the night when his father would go out with the guys. A babysitter would come over on the weekends so his parents could get some time together. When Mayoigo learned to speak, he was so excited. He enjoyed having conversations with his mommy and daddy. When he could walk, his daddy would wrestle with him and they would play in the backyard. His mother would take him in the kitchen during the evening and he would help cook dinner. By the age of four, Mayoigo could cook things all by himself and his mother only needed to help him use the oven and stove safely. Mayoigo loved making meals with his mother. At the age of five, Mayoigo saw his first tennis match. His father was driving by the school he would be attending for kindergarten and Mayoigo watched a match outside while his father filled out the school papers. He was very intrigued and wanted to learn.

So, a few days later, his mother and father signed him up for tennis classes and bought him some gear. He wasn't very good at first, or even for the first few months, but he progressively got better. And even though he learned slowly, his potential was revealed to be vast. Others kids of his age were eventually no match for his skill and at age 6, he won the junior tennis country championship. In a year and a half, he had become the best youth in tennis in Australia. He was average in school, having B's and of course an A in gym; that's easy. At age 7 though, things changed. Nothing was really going badly, but it was a very sudden change that threw the world out of whack. Mayoigo's mother had been working on a case for some months now and her client had just been convicted. Her client was supposedly s sociopath who had been killing children in carnicals, disguised as a clown for some kind of satisfaction. The night after the case had settled, Mayoigo's house was broken into. The convicted criminal had broken out while being transported to the jail and had found the house of the lawyer who failed him; AKA Mayoigo's mother. He broke into the house noisily, grabbed a knife from the kitchen and headed up the stairs. The loud noises cause Mayoigo’s father and mother to wake. Mayoigo's father grabbed the gun he kept in his dresser drawer and waited for the intruder.

The criminal broke into the room in a craze and threw the knife towards Mayoigo's mother. It pierced her chest and lung; she did not die immediately but struggled and died minutes later. This distracted Mayoigo's father and as he looked back towards his wife, the sociopath leaped at him and grabbed him by the throat. Mayoigo's father was able to shoot him twice, but, unable to concentrate while being strangled, the two shots were non-fatal; one in the leg and one in the stomach. Mayoigo's father soon died from suffocation and the killer picked up his gun and roamed the house. Bloody wounds disturbed his normal tendencies and the noise from his parents' room had woken him. He woke up and walked to his parents' room. He saw them lying dead and just broke down. Tears flooded his eyes and bawling screams alerted the sociopath. He reached the bottom of the stairs, and just laughed while shooting Mayoigo in the head. The poor little boy had no idea what happened, but the sociopath was also shot and killed on the spot once the police arrived. Mayoigo's unstable emotion and terrible death lead him to a vulnerable moment in the after-life. Once he was just a spirit, he was unconscious for some hours. During this time a hollow had come to consume him. The hollow was half-way through eating the boy when he awoke and exploded in a panic. The hollow forced him by the raging emotion and power from the boy overcame the hollow. This is how Mayoigo became an arrancar. He was still weak, but as he fought more and more hollow to survive, his power developed. Eventually other arrancar found him straggling and Mayoigo was invited to live in Hueco Mundo. He served under La Primera, but didn't mind much because he had a home and new friends. As an arrancar now, he lived in Las Noches and served Tamashii, La Primera De La Espada.

Living in Las Noches wasn't too difficult, but he had no idea what he was. He had that sword with him... The one he had used to defend himself from the hollow with. Until now he hadn't even considered it. An arrancar directed him to the library and the attendant there happily assisted him in finding the books he needed and helping him figure out their meanings. The blade would let him perform a "Resurreccion" that brought him back to his original hollow form. He was called an arrancar and the more powerful arrancars were given the title Espada, by La Primera. He trained to use his resureccion and was able to profociently use it after some years. His powers were growing steadily and so did his happiness. It was warm here in the desert and the hollow didn't bother them much so the arrancar could be friends in peace. There were said to be confrontations in the real world, but he didn't head there much. Only when he was sent on missions did he go and explore the towns; they had good food. Mayoigo was a playful man, yet shy with new people so he took a while to adjust. The other arrancar were mostly friendly, but the Espada were so vast in personality that it was weird. some were nice, some were angry, others were just sad and quiet. It was hard for a small boy to keep up. La Primera never really took a bias to anyone and the meetings felt awkward because everyone was so formal.

Years passed though and things changed. Missions became routine and his fellow arrancar became easier to understand. He knew the basic information about each Espada member and usually stuck around other fraccion. No one disturbed him, and many were very nice to him since he was a little boy and all. He tried to be nice and took trips to the real world more often. Other races didn't take kindly to him, but they never started any violence. He usually just pranced around, watching the humans, and eating food. Life settled down and Mayoigo enjoyed himself. His death was marked by despair. His powers were acceptable now and he liked sparring with his peers. He was nothing compare to the espada, but he would get random battle requests from the Espada. He simply assumed that they liked having fun too, although the Espada just liked to measure for potential fraccion or even additional Espada. Las Noches was a pleasant place for Mayoigo, but that name always did make him think. It was always day time, so why was it called Las Noches? It was really weird, but oh well. Simplicity was key and Mayoigo was a part of the neighborhood; the story continues from this point and let destiny guide the arrancar to victory or loss.

Innate Ability: Mayoigo gains the ability to use his spiritual pressure in order to enhance and magnify sound waves that he creates. This would mean that he is able to exert sonic booms and intensify all sounds that he creates. He can created sonic booms from maybe something as small as snapping his fingers or kicking a wall. This could go as far as causing an earthquake by leaping from 200-300ft. in the air and plunging his fist into the ground. This magnitude of sound would not only be able to partially(if not fully) deafen the opponent, but the increased magnitude of sound waves coming from Mayoigo would be able to damage the opponent heavily, as well as disrupt other senses. Of course Mayoigo chooses when and where he would like to magnify his sounds, otherwise everything he did would be causing sonic booms and that would tire him out ever so quickly. This magnification of sounds would also allow Mayoigo an unintentional bonus to physical characteristics like strength and speed. On impact, a strike creates a sound and he can use the sound waves to magnify the strength of his hits. He can increase his speed as well by using sound waves from when he pushes off of the ground in order to propel himself at devastating speeds. This would mean that he can normally move at 350mph at maximum, and then his sonidos will be 1.5x the speed of sound, which is much faster than most others can achieve alone. In essence, Mayoigo is able to magnify sound waves that he creates, in order to magnify his own capabilities as well as perform other various attacks.

Note about deafness: A fourth seat/under would be completely deafened by the noise for 1 or 2 posts, a lieutenent would be partially deafened and disoriented, and a captain would be disoriented by the noise yet his hearing would only be decreased by a 20% ratio for 1 or 2 posts. A race leader would hear the noise and possibly be irritated by it, yet no negative repercussions would affect them.

Picture of Character: The Man In A Mask 40e34b817827c2ff2411ab05f8d2052d126

Sample Chapter:

Virulent emotion coursed through the veins of a man who sought for the destiny that would most probably be left unfulfilled. Stubborn holds on the past fueled such an improbable dream and none had known of his strife, not even his greatest friend Hisoka. Effects of past experiences were best left untouched by the public, for it is far better for one to bare the burden of self-sacrifice so that others around him may thrive freely. If one were to rummage through the male's mind, sorrow would be one of the many terminal feelings that would engross them; the inner enigmas of the male's psyche were genuinely deplorable. Oppressive depressions akin to this were exactly what nourished the production of his inner hollow. Music began to shift away after several minutes, the song's ending closing in, and soon enough the sounds ceased. That dainty little baby bunny still slept on the man's leg and the black fur felt comfortably warm against his skin. Blackened breezes upset the hair upon his head and loosely-fit clothing waved faintly in the air. Moonlight shown upon the man and glistened over the beautiful violin and its opposing bow.

Peace was taking a place amidst the later hours when something struck the vizard. During his performance, he remembered hearing something from Rebecca. This had been during the time when he had opened his eyes momentarily to notice the oblivious bunny. She had spoken, but because of the music, all of what she exerted hadn't been absorbed. Although one might think that he'd let it go, the bond that they shared finally reached a mutual conceiving. Coincidence did not play a part here, the shared trait of Rebecca and Mayoigo was the pain that they had experienced; a pain that hurt the most, one that never went away. Solitarily assuming on the conclusion that agonies communal, Mayoigo gave Rebecca a reflective glare which would indicate his formulating response. they both knew what was to be released and he would take the lead. Whether or not Rebecca would oblige simultaneously was her choice, but Mayoigo previously accepted to accommodate Rebecca with whatever it was that was asked. It was peculiar to do this, for Mayoigo had never exactly spoken about himself before; he was pretty much going to wing this one. Here he goes.

"Pain.. My pain; you ask? As you say, haunting memories have corroded the innocence inside of me. Although I am fading ever so slowly, death cannot succeed me. My search for the lost isn't done and I'm just like anyone else. No different, I refuse to die and have traveled the realms to find my prize. I am not one to rant, but I will say this. My strength is massive, not because of my physical abilities, but because I have endured my relentless emotion. Anyone that can withstand such torture can righteously claim strength. What was taken from me during my life was never given back... And like a desperate child trying to find his favorite toy, I search for her. I am no optimist, but the chance of success makes me have to try.."

Whatever came to mind was what came outside. Mayoigo's head slightly winced once done speaking because he thought what he said sounded stupid. He knew what he wanted to say, but the product screwed up. Some sort of redo button would be a convenient compliance in this situation, yet that was highly unlikely so the wincing sigh would have to make up for that which could not be repaired. Rebecca, in essence, would really be the one to judge whether his words made any reasonable point or if they were just a bunch of hoo-hah. While awaiting a response, Mayoigo looked downward toward the sleeping bunny and ran his fingers through its fur while scratching her ears; yes, the baby bunny was a girl. She slept soundly and only kicked her leg a bit from the joy brought by Mayoigo's pampering. Animals were always so straightforward and honest, it was why he adored the wildlife. Being unable to comprehend greed, animals lived simply to be happy and nothing more than that.

Last edited by Mayoigo Koyuki on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:51 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

The Man In A Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man In A Mask   The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:46 am

Only a few minor things and this should be good to go;

1. You need a visual age listed otherwise I just assume that you look like a 740 year old man

2. Your appearance is nice but it seems a bit short to me. So add a few things like your bodies build and level of tan or something.

3. The specialties thing needs to not be combat related and the way you described it says that you may be able to read someone and spam things like avoiding attacks because you can "read" people. That section is more like "I am amazing at football and making toast" stuff anyway.

4. Finally, your innate ability bugs me. First off it sounds like a handful of techs all rolled up and labeled as an innate, but if another mod thinks that that part works then whatever fine by me. And the range on those blasts, 200-300 seems a bit to far for my liking. And that deafness effect, does it hit a captain the same it does a third seat? make that more clear.

Fix these things and I will take another look here.

Have a nice day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mayoigo Koyuki

Mayoigo Koyuki

The Man In A Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man In A Mask   The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:27 pm

1. Oh I guess I had forgotten about that lmao.

2. I suppose I could do that. I just thought it as a bit useless to tpye that if I have a full-body avatar lol.

3. I know about the specialties. I hadn't meant it for combat, although I can see how you thought that. It would be more like I can figure out the intentions of others through their actions. For example, if someone was trying to lie to me about an important matter and I didn't trust them, I'd study their mannerisms to detect if they were tricking me or not. It has nothing to do with predicting movement or those things. It's more like a psychological reading, not like "1 C4N PR3D1CT T3H FUTUR3Z LOLOLOL".

4. And my innate ability is simply creation of those sonic booms, I was just giving example of how I could use them. And about that 200-300ft, that didn't mean the radius but the hieght that I would need to leap into the air in order to build up enough force to cause an earthquake upon plunging into the earth. About the deafness thing, it would indeed depend on rank. Seeing as I am enhancing sound waves using my spiritual energy, those with higher spiritual pressure could resist more. Like a fourth seat would be completely deafened by the noise for 1 or 2 posts, a lieutenent would be partially deafened and disoriented, and a captain would be disoriented by the noise yet his hearing would only be decreased by a 30% ratio for 1 or 2 posts. A race leader would hear the noise and possibly be irritated by it, yet no negative repercussions would affect them.

Edits have been made so if there is anything I may help you with again, then let me know o.o
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

The Man In A Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man In A Mask   The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:10 pm

The Espada no longer exist. We have renamed ourselves to be 'Renacido' instead. This event occurred about twenty to thirty years ago from present time. Or more than that, depending if the current Primera Chinou wants to change it so that the 'Renacido' reformation occurred much earlier.

But for now, this is a recent event.

Just a headsup for you ^^
Back to top Go down
Mayoigo Koyuki

Mayoigo Koyuki

The Man In A Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man In A Mask   The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Oh, so if I am to be correct, then the Renacido are the "new" Espada then? I am aiming for an Elite spot so I would just like to fill out my application correctly lol.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

The Man In A Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man In A Mask   The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:39 pm

Indeed they now are, good sir.
Back to top Go down
Mayoigo Koyuki

Mayoigo Koyuki

The Man In A Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man In A Mask   The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:18 pm

then can someone approve meh o.o?
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

The Man In A Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man In A Mask   The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Everything is looking fine by me, except for that thing you put in what you specialize in and that hearing loss of elites. For the hearing thing drop it to 10 or maybe 20 percent at best. And whether you intend not to use it for battle purposes or not it can still be used to gmod dodging attacks.

That section is more for normal stuff anyway; like I am a bad ass football player. Or MY RAMEN FTW.

Ya know that kind of stuff, so edit those things and i can approve you.
Back to top Go down
Mayoigo Koyuki

Mayoigo Koyuki

The Man In A Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man In A Mask   The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Quote :
And my innate ability is simply creation of those sonic booms, I was just giving example of how I could use them. And about that 200-300ft, that didn't mean the radius but the hieght that I would need to leap into the air in order to build up enough force to cause an earthquake upon plunging into the earth. About the deafness thing, it would indeed depend on rank. Seeing as I am enhancing sound waves using my spiritual energy, those with higher spiritual pressure could resist more. Like a fourth seat would be completely deafened by the noise for 1 or 2 posts, a lieutenent would be partially deafened and disoriented, and a captain would be disoriented by the noise yet his hearing would only be decreased by a 30% ratio for 1 or 2 posts. A race leader would hear the noise and possibly be irritated by it, yet no negative repercussions would affect them.

I explained that about the deafening earlier. Does that sound good o.o?

And I am too lazy to argue about my specialty; edited Razz
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

The Man In A Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man In A Mask   The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:52 am

The Man In A Mask Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

The Man In A Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man In A Mask   The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:11 am

Sorry about that, you are approved as a normal. The primero shall decide on eliteship.
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

The Man In A Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man In A Mask   The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:58 am

Primera, Zane. The Pri-mera-a. Kukuku...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Man In A Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man In A Mask   The Man In A Mask I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Man In A Mask
Page 1 of 1