Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Head to the Sky (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Head to the Sky (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Head to the Sky (Open)   Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:36 am

He stood in place at the edge of the mountain, the mist that covered the town seeping around his body as he looked out into where Karakura was. He wondered if there would be something to do today, seeing how there is rarely anything to do. Kush had his hand on his Zanpaktou's hilt, Shiruba pulsing abit from boredom. He seemed not to have a care in the world, looking out into the distance, his mind in deep thought. He turned around to the mansion. Kush had never been in it before, he remembered that Zeikke said something about a party or something, and he had been waiting for it. "So have you decided to stop being a pussy yet and show your true nature?" "I left your thoughts behind awhile ago, seeing how putting fear in people only brings misery." "You need to stop denying yourself." "Denying? I only look foward, you on the other hand only want to corrupt me. Corrupting me wouldn't work, seeing as how my mind is already set." There was silence in his head. It seemed like his inner hollow was giving up, trying to bring him back but couldnt do anything but work with him. "...Seeing how you won't be turning around, the only thing I can do is give you insight. Haha... Kush had a heavy weight off his shoulders it seemed, seeing how his inner hollow gave up trying to corrupt him, but decided to start giving his opinion on situations. His face didnt move a bit when he heard his words, even though it was releif. "...Atleast we can understand each other."

Kush tilted his hat upwards so he could look into the morning sky. It was relaxing, he had to admit. He never go to relax recentaly, even though he never had anything to do. It was weird. He sighed alittle, knowing that somehow his life would be better, even though he would have to make some sacrifices. "...Man im hungry."

Last edited by Kush on Sat May 02, 2009 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head to the Sky (Open)   Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:20 pm

A Medium SIzed Burst of wind had been created behind Kush, This was from a Flash Step. Zexion stood in the area of the Wind and Looked around with Hardly Any Emotion at all. Staring at Kush Wearing his Hoodie over his head, Disguising his Face, He Walked towards Kush. "Do not Be Afraid I'm Just a Normal Vaizard..." ,He said as he stopped Three meters from Kush. Zexion was not afraid of Kush, But Zexion was Smart enough to know when not to Pick a Fight with someone especially not someone who has the Elite Ranks in the Vaizards.

Zexion Was a Mid Heighted Man who stood at the height of Five feet Six, His Zanpaktou Rested on his Left side. He Flipped his hood revealing his Handsome face to Kush. He stared at Kush with His Bright Yellow eyes with the same unanimous Facial Expression he always had. His Hair was Very Stylish to some, It was Grey and Blue in Color and It Fused along in a Spiky Style, This was very Unique to Zexion. Zexion again Smiled at Kush Realizing he was Having a Slight arguement with his Hollow. "Guess not all of us have Inner Hollows who Come to An Agreement I Guess..." ,Said Zexion who Pouted slightly.

"What are you even Doing here anyways Kush-Sama?" ,He asked Yawning.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Head to the Sky (Open)   Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Ichijouji appeared next to Kush, facing Zexion, so that even if Kush and him were standing next to each other, they made no contact yet. Ichijouji had his hood up, covering half of his face. You saw the bottom half of his nose and his emotion-less expression on his mouth. His eyes, even if they were hidden by his hood, shared his mouth's lack of emotion. Ichijouji was not in a certain mood, if anything, he might be irritated silightly.

"Good morning, boy. I am happy that a young energetic vaizard, such as yourself, is checking up on your comrads... You have my gratitude."

Ichijouji's eyes shifted towards Kush. Even though, neither of them could see his eyes, he knew Kush would know Ichijouji was looking at him. He spoke to Kush in a lighter voice, hoping outsiders wouldn't hear; yet, Ichijouji knew the boy would probably hear.

"The Espada are moving again... Heading towards the mysterious Myst... Everything is slowly falling into place... Remember, we must be ready even if it means death... I am sure you know this, but you should know not even Karakura isn't safe anymore. Standing here like this could get you killed. We need you alive because Zeikke is even nervous about the espada... The myst are rumored to have the strength of a Captain Commander and, alligned with the espada, we stand no chance.... Zeikke is currently on his way to meet The Captain Commander of Soul Society. Togather, we might be able to overcome them. Don't be reckless..."

Ichijouji turned his gaze towards the boy again, his eyes still hidden.

"Boy... do you serve under an Elite and, if you do, please tell me who."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head to the Sky (Open)   Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:13 pm

"I Don't Serve Under anyone....I Am in a bit a Lone wolf...I Respect and Help allies, But I Think its disgraceful when Someone Serves Under another...." ,He spoke softly and with a Look of seriousness accross his Face. Suddenly Zexions Right eye Became Green Instead of Bright Yellow, This signified his Hollow was now Listening to this conversation. His Hollow always Loved to Listen in on Conversations making sure that Zexion doesn't say anything that would get him killed, This was one of the Only Peaceful Inner Hollows yet, But he was still powerful. Zexion Yawned again.

"One Question...Why would the Espada's Do something As Stupid as Invading this prosperice Town and Create a war with Two of the Most powerful races yet.....And Oh Yes I Am Not a Child I Am A Former Luitenant...So I'm Not as weak or as Stupid as Many think..." ,He spoke with Some Respect in his words Making sure that he did not Indeed sound like a Disrespecting Jackass. Zexion wondered why this Vaizard wanted to know of Who he served under, Was there a Traitor in the ranks? Or something even more. ",Also Who are these "Mysts" You speak Of?" ,Asked Zexion quickly.

Zexion had now taken His Hand off of his Zanpaktous Hilt and stood up straight as he awaited his Questions to be answered, He was patiently waiting. Suddenly he Felt a Large Blast of reiatsu was coming from the town, But knowing the elites They probably already sensed it way before him. Zexion Bit his lip as he refrained from going to check it out, But staying here making conversation could increase his Knowledge of these "Wars" and "Events" going round about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head to the Sky (Open)   Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:19 pm

((OOC: Its short. Zex, wait for me to post next time.))

Kush didnt move his eyes from the town infront of him. The boy, he didnt know his name, talked to him like he was an enemy. Kush felt the mist around him weave in and around his body, the reiatsu it held was affecting his mood alittle. "Clearing my mind is all. Whats your name?" Right after he asked, a familiar reiatsu seemed to join the two. An unexpected appearance. Ichijiouji no doubt.

His eye's scanned across his feild of vision quickly over to the man, and listened to his words. Espada moving towards Myst? Kush smirked abit, the challenge of it was making his adrenline pump alittle. "Making unexpected alliances huh? That doesnt sound good at all, something big must be boiling. Soul Society must be on alert if this infromation is leaked... Reckless? You should know me better Ichi." His sarcasim came natural, but his expression was still sound and calm. Kush took his hand off Shiruba's hilt, and his hand swung losely to his side. His back was still turned to the boy who had yet to name his self.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Head to the Sky (Open)   Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Ichijouji's emotion-less expression slowly turned to a slight smirk as Kush's sarcasm kicked in, good old Kush. He was never scared and always was ready for a fight. Ichijouji wasn't surprised the noy didn't know the myst, so he reluctantly explained.

"The Myst... are a very small group of dead high level warriors. They had been powerful beings in their lives and, after they died, their souls wandered the realms, eventually finding another medium to distinguish themselves in. Throughout their travels, they gain a mystical power that no one can explain nor obtain by ordinary means. All of these Myst are Captain Commdander level or higher..."

Ichijouji cracked his neck and looked at the town for a moment.

"That must be the Captain Commander heading in...."

Ichijouji felt a slight breeze and he allowed his hood to be blown down. His hair flew through the windy, scraggly and blond. His eyes were a dark red, with an unchanging expression. He yawned slightly and layed down on the slope of the hill, looking at the variegated morning sky.

"Heh... The Soul Society is worried. That is why Zeikke has made a conference for the alliance. We outnumber the Espada and Myst if we combine forces... But I don't know if the shinigami will like working with us, being "escaped convicts" and all."

The boy seemed a bit naive and overconfident. Ichijouji knew that many people were like this and they tried to look like they were not still children, yet they were. He had said he wasn't a "boy", but he still was. He seemed reluctant to have to serve under others, but serving does not mean you are weak. To serve, is a statement of loyalty and inhibition that "loners" cannot understand. The boy would learn it eventually, as all men did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head to the Sky (Open)   Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:55 pm

Zexion listened carefully to the words of Ichijouji Takanashi. He Now understood what the Mysts were and sweat actually dropped from his face when he heard the words "Stronger then the captain Commander" . Zexion remembered back to his Old Captain Commander and How powerful he was, He thought they all were doomed. "How Bout you? Aren't you At A Captain Commanders level?" ,Asked Zexion, This Question was aimed to Ichijouji Takanashi. "But I Think the Soul Society would be Full of ignorant Fools if they decline thast offer..." ,Bellowed Zexion as He Clentched his fist tight. "Now I Need to be an Elite" ,He thought to himself as he Then Unclentched his fist.

Zexion's Inner Hollow was listening and was Quite intrigued by this "Current Event" he found out about, He began to speak through Zexions body as well. "Hey So your saying...The Soul Reapers Hate You Vaizards cause of Your Unique Powerful abilities...I Think their Just jealous" ,Said His inner Hollow. "Not right now..." ,Said Zexion Softly and politely, and when he did the Hollow Disappeared. Zexion Sighed, "Why does everyone not have Nice Manners" ,This referred to His Inner Hollow who rudely interrupted this Conversation. "Who else is a Elite? And if you need more spots taken I Might Be interested in being an Elite....I Beleive I Am Strong enough".

"What else is happening in this town?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head to the Sky (Open)   Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:39 am

Kush turned to Ichi alittle more, showing more of his face to the man who still didnt answer his question. It was disrespectful. But he didnt have time to teach the guy his place. "In a corner you will be suprised at who you will make friends with... Where are the rest of the Vizard?" Kush still didnt know the full situation, seeing as he didnt know that this was dangerous terrain. Maybe they were planning on destroying the town, who knows. The Espada were a slippery group to keep an eye on, and the Myst... well, Captain Commander class doesnt sound good either. He felt a thrill when he thought about it. Well, hopefully they will poke there head out soon so everyone can see.

((OOC: its short))
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Head to the Sky (Open)   Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:06 am

Ichijouji felt Kush's thrill and only chuckled as he knew Kush would be enthusiastic. Ichijouji was also anxious to fight, he wanted to know the true power of an espada. The boy who accompanied the two Elites seemed a bit oblivious and kept asking questions without listening to much else.

"The rest of the vaizard are out, scouting and such. Some are in Karakura and the Territories. We are gathering information and seeing who is moving where... So far, nothing exponential has happened. I was just in Karakura and it wasn't bad, Cele, Azula-san, and Loli-san were shopping and a couple of idiots came along trying to grope them. I took care of it, one of them was Maxwell, the quincy leader, and the other, was some damn crossdressing transvestite. Honestly, I couldn't tell. He groped them and I threw him about 300 yards into a building."

Ichijouji looked at the boy who asked oh sooooo many questions. He almost wondered where they came from, he didn't really stop talking. Ichijouji fiddled with his hair a bit as he began to speak.

"They will not decline the offer, seeing as they came to us and, they will work with us, but reluctantly. We are a hybrid race and the shinigami have always had a dis-taste for us... Don't worry about your hollow bursting out, you will learn to control it soon enough. If you had heard, the town is calm for the moment, just people strolling along in the everyday life. There are many Elites; Celestia, Kush, myself, Zeikke, Izanagi, just to name a few. And you... becoming an Elite? Well, you need to completely tame that inner hollow of yours first and, not to downsize you, but you are not strong enough yet. Currently, our strength is entirely out of your league. That only means you have to train that much harder so that you can become one of us. You said you were a leutenient, we are all AT LEAST captain level, so work on it and I'm sure you will achieve Elite status soon enough."

Ichijouji stood up and stretched. Looking at Kush, he gave him a slight glare that meant they should leave soon. Their spiritual pressures might attract attention and they still didn't know everything about the upcoming "war". They needed to prepare, but Ichijouji didn't know what they would do about the boy... Maybe he would bring him along so that he can gain the experience of an Elite. If he truly wants to become an Elite, he needs to learn from one.

"Hey... boy, would you like to accompany me? If you really want Elite status, it would do you good to learn from one. You could be my faithful disciple, not a lacky or an underling, just my student whom I will teach with respect."

(OOC: sorry, it is kinda long lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head to the Sky (Open)   Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Zexion wanted to Fight The Weakest of the Espada, but he Knew he would not get the Chance Yet.Zexion Yawned and Watched and Listened to the two Elites as they went on about Others Scouting area's and what not. This Intrigued The Inner Hollow Who Listened in, But Zexion Did not want to know that much since he had not known anyone At a Elite status other then these Two Elites who stood before him. "That's All I needed to know..." ,Said Zexion Who Heard all about The Leader Picking Elites and that they were Captain Level. Zexion Needed to get to that Level so he could Obtain Bankai and use it, But as of now he only had his SHikai which was plentiful powerful.

Zexion Watched Ichi As He Stretched and Watched his Glare at Kush, This Sort of Made Zexion shed a Bit of Sweat. Caught off guard Zexion was asked to go with Ichi as a faithful disciple, Not as a Subordinate,Lacky or Underling. Zexion Did not need to Think twice, He had agreed to Go with Ichijouji and Learn what it means to be Powerful and to gain Helpful experince for Battle and Skill, This was a once in a life time Oppurtunity. "Yes! I WOuld like to go" ,He said quickly as he Took a step forward.

Zexion COuld Feel Reiatsu coming from the entire area, This was Sort of Weird cause Most were Vaizard Reiatsu and others were Arrancar Reiatsu, But it soon was Dying down, The Battle Away from here was Close to ending. "So Whats Next?" ,Asked Zexion who wanted to know what the Plan was For Ichijouji.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Head to the Sky (Open)   Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:06 pm

Ichijouji was amused by the boy's enthusiasm and knew he would make a great warrior. He faced the boy now, still paying attention to Kush, but letting his new student know what the plan of action was. Ichijouji sensed a small disturbance in Karakura, but did not mind because he also felt Amatsu's spiritual pressure; Amatsu would keep everything in check.

"I am glad to see your enthusiasm, but I need to ask just one question. May I know your name? It would be weird for us to be together if I didn't even know your name. After this, we may go patrol Karakura and if you want, we could have a spar later so you can examine my skill and I can determine where you are at in terms of overall ability."

Ichijouji knew the boy was nervous, but he would be accustomed soon enough. Ichijouji coul be very heartwarming at times and he always protected his students. He turned towards Kush to see what his plans were.

"So Kush, what do you plan on doing?"

Ichijouji grabbed the hilt of his zanpaktou and turned to the edge of the large hill they stood upon. He looked back to let the boy know they would be going soo and Ichijouji also awaited Kush's response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head to the Sky (Open)   Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:30 pm

Kush looked back at Ichi, his question brought up a couple of his own. Where would he go? Probably go scout out Karakura, go gather some info. "Probably head towards Karakura." Kush wondered what he should look for. If the Espada are teaming up with Myst and the Captain Commander of the Soul Society was around, he would probably go get some more infromation about whats going on.

"We might as well go in a group if were all headed towards that way." "Hopefully there will be something interesting there." Kush said, bringing up his hand to set it down on the Zanpaktou's hilt.

"Might as well go now... Try to keep up." A large rush of air hitting the area, as Kush took off into the air towards Karakura.

[Exit to Karakura] ((OOC: You can make the place if you want))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head to the Sky (Open)   Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:59 pm

Zexion Nodded and looked around, HE had watched Kush Disappear. "My Name is...Zexion Hitsugaya...FOrmer Luitenant of the 13th Squad" ,He said without any nervousness on his face or Voice. He knew that he would have a better chance at becoming a Elite by Hanging around them, He was happy. Zexion looked out again and Adjusted his Zanpaktou on the right side of his Body. "Let us Leave..." , He said as he walked Behind Ichi.

>>>GOne when u r

(Sry its short.)
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Head to the Sky (Open)   Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:19 pm

Ichijouji smiles at the boy and gave him a slight nod of acknowledgement. He turned towards the everlasting forest and looked at it blissfully. He began to shunpo towards Karakura, through the forest, and knew Zexion would enjoy the next event.

"I sensed an unknown spiritual pressure in Karakura.. Actually, two. One of them, I know and the other I can only take a guess. We will go investigate... I suspect this will amuse you, so let's be ready."

>>>Gone to somewhere in Karakura with Zexion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head to the Sky (Open)   Head to the Sky (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head to the Sky (Open)
Page 1 of 1