Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The new shinigami(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The new shinigami(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The new shinigami(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The new shinigami(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The new shinigami(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The new shinigami(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The new shinigami(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The new shinigami(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The new shinigami(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The new shinigami(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

The new shinigami(Open) Empty
PostSubject: The new shinigami(Open)   The new shinigami(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:43 am

Kurai continued to walk through the headquarters back & forth through diffrant rooms looking for anyone familiar. As much time as she has spent away from the headquarters, she missed it. But, knew that she was re-assigned to another, so wanted to see if there was anybody new to meet. Yawning slightly Kurai stops walking, closes her eyes, slows her breathing & listens to the area around her consentrating on senceing anyone's spirit energy. She sighed gently feeling something abit far away, but did not want to go closer to it, when she had to.

She sneezed into her shoulder ten continued to walk looking to the ceiling expecting to see the sky, but not. She stopped walking now noticeing abit of a major pain in her knee. Sighing gently she slides her back from the wall then sitting on the ground as she pulls her knee up to study it. "Damn it.." She mutteded slightly. "This allways happens when I walk too much.." She muttered again as she pushed the corners of her knee & knee cap makeing a loud 'Pop' sound as the bone pops back into place.

Knowing what she had to do she continued to sit there shakeing her leg slightly getting the blood to begin running back into it normaly knowing that she would have to sit for awhile before walking again. This knee problem allways happened ever sence she fell from the sky after fighting a hollow & broke her knee completely. Ever sence then he knee would pop right from the knee cap it self & cause her to fall if she did not reconize it sooner. She yawned slightly laying agenst the wall now still looking to the ceiling not careing that the sky was not there. It was a force of habit to look up like that to her.
Back to top Go down

The new shinigami(Open)
Page 1 of 1