Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE) Empty
PostSubject: A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE)   A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:48 am

Ichiro runs downstairs and tries to find someone. Ichiro then thinks that it probably wasn't wrong that he saw what he saw. It was a girls room and there was someone under the covers. Ichiro tried to put two and two together but it oddly didn't add up right he stil had a strange feeling. He finely find someone (post if you want it to be you) and tells them what he saw very calmly "Excuse me this may sound wierd and i know i am new and all but when i went up staris to see if i could find a room that might belong to me I noticed all the doors were open except for one. When i knocked on the door a Girl named Hana opened it up and i noticed there was a human shape underneith her covers. I was gonna say something at first but realized that I probably shouldn't. Though I still have a strange feeling that seems to be very strong. So i though i would say something." When Ichiro is done he sees a chair just a few inches away and he sits in it still looking at who he just spoke to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE)   A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:07 am

Roe Iku found his new desk being the newest worker here. He had already gotten his first stack of papers in work for his internship. A young man rudely barged into his office, but Iku handled it calmly. Before looking up from his desk he would give a soft smile to the man. "Hmm... I'm new as well. In fact I am the newest member here. Why did you go knock on her door then? If that door was closed and every other door was open you should have went into one of the open rooms. I'm guessing it was you I heard yelling as you ran downstairs then. I think you're the on at fault here, if she's taking a shower, leave her be. From my years of life experience I'm also guessing she warned you before hand that she was busy, in which you should have left her alone immediately. Either way it's none of your business whether she has someone uner her covers or if you were just seeing things. From now on you should leave people's personal situations to them, if the boss has a problem with keeping people here, he will say so. Until then stay out of it and let things play out." After he was done talking he let the smile leave his face and got back to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE)   A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:35 am

(Dude what the Fuck i am suppose to talk to someone that is already working here and is an old member such as Mimic, Kaori, Or Ashio. Also i only yelled to her a few words it wasn't a scream like a frightened scare. Also I did not run into an office only down stairs into the main room i went through no doors. One more thing, He was curious why the door was closed since the others were open and he wanted to know why, and i know your char said from his expierence but he was not told she would be busy, and that sorta sound like you were trying to make my char lok stupid and that you were being smart with me Evil or Very Mad . Apparently you didn't read everything i typed because also he said he had a very strange feeling that something was astray and since he doesn't know what spiritual energy is and if you read my other posts like most of the others did you would know why and could probably guess what he meant so i am going to disregard your post sorry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE)   A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:35 pm

*is Roe Iku*(Alright instead of acting like an idiot and having a hissy fit instantly you could talk it over. Alright, I am working here now. You never specified who, you said anyone can post here, so that's your own fault. I didn't not say it was a frightened scare at all, we are all in a shop, if you yell something I hear it. I never said you went through a door at all, I said you barged into his office, did I say at all that his office was actually a room? It could be an area, so all you're doing is making yourself look like a fool right now. Another thing it was all dialogue meaning this is all what my character thought! It has nothing to do with what really happened, I'm not making my character know everything, I'm letting him assume, so stop being a complete ass, you retard. -_-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE)   A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A secret Revealed (ALL CAN POST HERE)
Page 1 of 1