Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)

Go down 
+7
The Hunter
Zane
Tsugetsu Shorin
Emiko
Lyon Raigen
Yasuo
Kyrie.
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) Empty
PostSubject: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Kyrie stood up straight and proud. With a normal look at her the only difference you could see would be her clothes. Although with a closer look she was an entirely different person. She was no longer the little girl she was when she first joined the academy, no longer afraid of who she was and what she was meant to do. She was no longer the weak and confused little girl. She had changed, had grown up into strong, proud woman.

Kyrie stood standing up straight looking over all as her ears twitched a little. She stood the wind blew her captains jacket.She breathed lightly as she thought of all that has happened and just how much she had changed to get where she is now. As she was thinking she wiggled her arms her sleeves shook with them. God why does this uniform have to have sleeves I just want to rip them off.... maybe I haven't changed that much She shook her head lightly clearing her thoughts. None of that mattered anymore, her past did not matter, all that mattered was who she was now, the captain commander of the 13 court guard squads. An accomplishment she hadn't even dreamed of.

A meeting had been called for all of soul society to come. She waited in silence for the others to arrive. Today was the day she was to be announced as the new captain commander to the rest of soul society. And it was today she would meet the other captains. Sadly through all the years of being a shinigami she never knew most people. She hadn't met really any of the captains or even people in her own squad. Everything changes today
Back to top Go down
Yasuo

Yasuo

The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Yasuo stood tall behind his captain, the captain commander. He too was recently promoted in ranks, from the third seat to being the lieutenant of the first division. Before he had arrived here, he'd sent one of those butterflies to deliver a message to the twelfth division. He waited patiently for the arrival of the captains and perhaps, other Lieutenants. He had been instructed by his captain to accompany her, in case hell broke loose. It was a reasonable decision. A few of the captains had been here older than the captain commander and could thus begin to ponder why they hadn’t been made the captain commander, instead of a mere lieutenant of the first division. A few on the other hand just weren’t in sync with having a woman rule them.

Fortunately for the captain commander here, Yasuo wasn’t that sort of being. Otherwise, she would have been dead as she stood there. He cradled the hilt of his Zanpakutou just as a mother held her child close to her or whatever it was they did. He remained alert, in case someone not in their right mind decided to kill the new captain commander. His eyes pranced around the room every now and then, keeping a look-out. After a while, with no sign of another presence, he decided to speak:

"Captain Commander Kyrie, what do you think is causing the delay of their arrivals?"

Last edited by Yasuo Makoto on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar.)
Back to top Go down
Lyon Raigen

Lyon Raigen

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:38 pm

Lyon slowly enters the area. He had no idea what was happening. The thing is, that he became a Captain of the 7th division just a while ago...But he was able to recognize a Captain Commander when he sees one...I suppose. Lyon examines the woman on the room...yes, it could be described as a woman, to Lyon, she seemed a little bit ansious...nervous maybe, it could be the pressure of having so many lives depending on her. But Lyon didn't have that problem, he was a man who didn't care about consequences, no matter how bad things may seem, a shinigami must always rely on the bond between their zanpakutou, and themselfs, of course Lyon cared about his squad...but....
The only one Lyon realy trusts is called Kage no Tsurugi.
He was having an hard time trying to pay respects to the lady on the room. she was..hum... well, she didn't seem to be a strong person at all. The Captain of the seventh division spoke, he spoke with a clear tone...he wasn't being disrespectfull, but he couldn't also fully respect and trust someone he had just met:
"Hello, I am Lyon no Raigen. Captain of the Seventh division. And I have a few things that I would like to say...even if you take it as an offense, it isn't. I can not trust someone I just met. I hope you can earn my trust, and I know this is probably a bad thing to say to a Captain Commander, but I needed to say this. I will do as you say, but don't expect me to trust someone I just met."
The man spoke clearly. He was hopping that the squads could be more organized now...the truth was, that those squads were a mess at the moment. Deep inside of him, he was hoping that the woman in front of him could bring back the old strenght which used to belong to the Soul Society...not only power, but justice.

Last edited by Lyon Raigen on Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yasuo

Yasuo

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:01 pm

As Yasuo spoke, he acknowledged a new presence. It was that of a Captains', he was quite sure. He stopped speaking as he watched the Captain. He didn't seem to be the respectful time. He instead, looked like the rebellious time. This type, soul society did not need at the moment. It was the arrogant beings like himself that ruined a peaceful environment. Listening to the Captain's words, Yasuo stepped forward, before his Captain. He proceeded to speak:

"You shall not speak to the captain commander with such tone captain Lyon! You are to respect the captain commander despite your perspective about he or she! You earn the trust of the captain commander, the captain commander does not earn your trust! Understood? Apologize!"
Back to top Go down
Emiko

Emiko

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Very slowly, the Shinigami inched herself away from the bland white wall that was currently supporting her weight - and had been through the duration of her nap. Groaning softly, she was instantly overcome by a heavy feeling of nausea, no doubt from all that drinking she had been doing from the previous night. Taking a few shallow breaths to fight away the feeling, she managed to balance herself out onto her own two feet, despite tipping from side to side to remain standing. The pink haired woman stumbled forward, trying her best to ignore her pounding headache. And it wasn't a normal headache. A hangover, a really strong one to be exact. Would those she drank with be suffering from the same, or similar fate? Emiko figured so, if not worse. Being a woman who could hold her liquor, it had taken her many, faaaar too many drinks to get her feeling this roughed up in the morning, and those lightweights would be in hell right now. Hopefully they would survive and not be too damaged to attend to their own duties today.

The light was doing her no favor as she peered around. Finally squinting her eyes, she managed to make out the just of her surroundings and pinpoint her exact location. It seemed like she was outside. How the pink haired beauty even ended up sleeping against a wall was beyond her own knowledge. Ah, now that she thought about it there was something they had spoken about last night. Pondering on several thoughts. It finally hit her. They were going to announce a new Captain Commander today, right? The new Captain of her Division. Emiko was curious herself on who he'd be. Maybe he'd be a charmer, or a little softie. So many possibilities, she just couldn't stick to one. Realization washed over her, knowing that she would have to report in and meet the new Captain. Not that she minded really, it gave her time to recover from this hangover from hell. Bringing her hand across her robes, she fixed herself up to the best of her abilities at the moment, and began her journey to the supposed location.

With long, graceful strides, she retained that elegant aura to her, even though she wished to keel over and fall asleep for another week or two. But it was her own stupidity that got her into this mess, so she would have to endure. Setting her eyes on the rather small crowd, her eyes scanned over each one carefully. It seemed something had broken out, yet nothing serious. Probably a misunderstanding, or something of the sort. Being confused about the entire situation, Emiko cleared her throat to announce her own presense. “I'm guessing this is where the new Captain Commander will be announced,” she stated bluntly, her eyes fixing onto the other woman, “and this must be our lovely new Captain, right?” Emiko smiled, her voice now a lot more softer. Hopefully the little spat she had viewed before coming here would end.
Back to top Go down
Tsugetsu Shorin

Tsugetsu Shorin

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Lyon had left the area in such an abrupt manner that it left his new lieutenant hanging with some unanswered questions. What of the unconscious recruit, am I supposed to just leave him? Where are you going? and Can you slow down so i can keep up? Those were just a few of the choice questions he had as he left the area of the seretei in which the 7th division hopeful had met for and won the Lieutenant position battle." The hell is with all of this, Captain Raigen has been acting strange these past few minuets" He uttered in thought as he Shunpo'd as fast as he could following the distant reiatsu signature of his speeding captain." I swear its times like this I wish there was speed limit in the seretei" He uttered facetiously in thought as he found himself heading in the direction of the first division. He had passed by a few times on field trips during the academy but never had he been inside its compounds.

" I'm sensing the captain inside among other strong reiatsu's, is there some sort of emergency?" He inquired unto himself stroking his chin softly with the thumb and index finger of his right hand. As the new 7th division Lieutenant entered he quickly noticed a rather young looking female captain at an establishing position at the head of the room closely guarded by a tall shinigami, most probably the womans Lieutenant. Among the rest there was only one other girl with long purple hair, who was possibly another lieutenant or maybe a seated officer. The glint of Raigen's spikey purple hair attracted attention to his light blue eyes, with a deep breath he made his way over to his new Captain." Good day to you all." Shorin uttered as he nodded toward everyone in the vicinity deciding to keep his manners and formalities in the presence of other captains and Vice Captains." Geez Raigen Taichou, you almost lost me back there, what exactly is going on?" He whispered softly as he stood awaiting a response from his captain.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Kyrie stood tall and proud as she waited. She was ever quiet not making a single noise. She turned slightly looking at luitenet. He looked very serious and ready to protect her. This made her smile. Although she really didn't think it was nessecary the fact that he was willing was nice. She knows that she was chosen to be captain comander for a reason and had no doubt in her own abilities. And she was not afraid to show those who doubt her a reason to fear her. What ever was the best for Soul Society.

As she stood she felt the rieatsue of a captain coming toward her. So they are finally starting to arrive As she felt him get closer she stood calmly looking in his direction. As she sees him she can tell it is the 7th division captain. She had never met him before and didn't even know his name but now is as a good time as ever. She listened to his words as they aggravated her. She slowly reached down grabbing the hilt of her zanpactou wanting to put him in his place. But she let go of it dropping her arm. Then Yashou steped forward telling off the captain. This made Kyrie smirk as she forgot her anger. She steeped forward slowly as she places her hand on Yashou's chest pushing him back as she walks up to the captan only a foot or two away. She spoke calmly and slowly.Yashou it is alright stand down, I can handle this myself. And as for you make sure you know who you are talking to. I dont expect you to trust me but you will respect me. I will earn the trust your trust through my actions. Her face was completely calm.

She knew the job would be rough. But she was ready for anything it took to better Soul Society. She was ready in an instant to die to save just one life. So this ment she was willing to deal with the disbelief to better orgainize the captains. Then as she looked over she saw a young woman. She looked like she had a rough night. As Kyrie smelled she could sense the tint of alcahol. She was coming to the meeting drunk. And as she looked closer she could tell the girl was from her own squad. God this job is going to be harder then I thought.
Back to top Go down
Lyon Raigen

Lyon Raigen

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Lyon was distracted...the man was odd. He could be serious, and on the next minute, he could become a child. But this wasn't the time for childish things. Lyon looks through the window as he watches a drunken woman arriving...it seemed to him that the woman was from the Captain commander's squad...what a shame...But, since Lyon didn't care about any of this, he replied to the other man who arrived, Tsugetsu no Shorin, he Lt.
"Oh Hi Tsugetsu...I'm sorry for that...I was kinda hoping that you could understand this. But anyway, are you allright? " Lyon was naive....then, he suddnly remembered...the Captain Commander said something....he should reply, or things were going to get ugly.
"Hum? Oh right! Yeah yeah, I respect you. That much you can from me, but respect is mutual. And, I think we both know that respecting and trusting someone are two completely different things." Lyon smiled. On his life, Lyon learnt many things, but probably, smiling was one of the most usefull things he learnt. Smiles had the strange ability to cover empty holes. to cover bad situations.
After reflecting a little bit about this, he directs his word to the Lt. of the first quad:
"Hum, you...you are a good person. but you are wrong. It is true, tht I must earn the captain's trust, but she must earn my trust as well. Dont you think the world would be a better place if we could all trust eac other? Besides, it makes it a lot easier to work together. I hope you don't take this as an offense. I say what I think, and if that brings trouble to me, then thats because I fight for what I believe on." The words came out of his mouth naturally, and the captain had no regrets...after talking to the Lt. he turned himself nto the girl's direction and whispered:
"Oh...a party girl huh? Well, I guess I have nothing to say to you."
Arrogance? No, Lyon called it an honest speech. He didn't talk on an arrogant tone, and his voice was so calm...He was doing his best to protect the Soul Society. Bonds that can survive conflits grow stronger, and stronger bonds make it easy to work together.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo

Yasuo

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:48 pm

Yasuo stepped aside as the fragile hand of his captain caressed his chest. He bowed his head respectfully before reverting his attention back to the captain of the seventh squad. The captain commander spoke, she indeed was bold. Maybe, after all... she was fit for the job. But the captain of the seventh seemed to have ignored both Yasuo and the captain commander. Now, this made Yasuo tense up. He applied pressure to the guard of his zanpakutou, on the verge of unsheathing. No, he was about to unsheathe it and clip the captain's head off. This though was interrupted by the new-comers. Now they had chosen to make their appearance.

One of the two that made their appearance he recognized, as a member of his division. What was her name again? Imi? Ime? Emiko? Yes, Emiko it was. The one known for over-drinking. A disappointing expression was plastered on the face of the lieutenant as he glanced at her. She was going to ruin the reputation of the first division if she continued with the drinking habits of hers. The other lad however wasn't recognizable. Tsu, was it? Tsugetsu. Yes, Tsugetsu, a member of the seventh squad... or was it the Lieutenant? It didn't matter. How Yasuo came about to knowing the names of this individuals was quite simple. Being as old as he was, he thought it vital to know the names and ranks of each and every individual that belonged to the gotei 13. As the saying went: Keep your friends closer, or was it allies? It didn't matter at the moment.

His attention was focused back on the captain of the seventh. He had begun speaking. It was as though he just realized the captain commander and himself, Yasuo, had spoken to him. This man, Yasuo would have troubles with in the future. Was he merely trying to annoy Yasuo, perhaps have him retaliate so he could have a battle? Possible. He could also simply be rude and arrogant - or was it ignorant? How would one describe an individual such as this man? Yes! He was despicable... or was it, disappointing to the gotei 13? The last alternative was quite fitting. Controlling his emotions, Yasuo pushed his zanpakutou farther back into its sheath. The captain commander after all had commanded him to stand down. She was capable of handling matters such as this, or so he thought?
Back to top Go down
Emiko

Emiko

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Listening intently to the conversation around her, she soon found herself glancing between the others, trying to gather if she knew them or not. And at this current moment, she barely recognized anyone. A yawn rolled off the tip of her tongue as her lips parted, not that she was bored or anything, just dreadfully tired. Casting a quick look at the newcomer, her eyes diverted themselves back to the Captain Commander. Emiko could only wonder on how this would affect the Soul Society. From what she gathered, most men wouldn't appreciate this at all. Sadly there was nothing that could be done about it. If the men chose to rebel against the woman, then that was their choice, their own stupidity. But that was just Emiko thinking too far ahead.

Then she heard something, directed at her to be exact. Well, from the wording she could only pressume that it was directed at herself. Now that was something new. Another name to add onto the list of many, many, many nicknames. In her own opinion, she found this man to be very rude. But as one of her superiors, he did get to say whatever he wanted to her. Flashing him a smile in return, she sighed under her breath. “Lovely,” obviously not loud enough for him to hear. Well, hopefully not. But you can never tell how loud you speak when you've got a hangover.

The smile that stiched itself onto her face grew as she set her attention back onto the other female. Well, Emiko could only start to smirk at a sudden thought. For being a Captain Commander, she wasn't all that bad. To be honest, if she even expected the Commander to be a female, she would've thought of an old hag with absolutely nothing going for her. But you couldn't predict, or expect anything in this life anymore. Then there was a brief silence, so Emiko took this chance to speak. “─pardon me if I may seem a tad rude for saying this, but I don't believe there have been that many female Captain Commanders, am I correct?” she spoke softly, emphasising the word female. Meerly this was to test the other woman and see what reaction she could lure out of her from a few simple, and not-at-all-harmless words.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:09 pm

OOC: I got 2 PM telling me to post here, so here is a post but I got a bit of a complication that prevents me from attending. So sorry but hope that the meeting goes well.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:20 pm

OOC: I was nagged, fucking LT nagged me to do it, so I won't make much of a post

Appears.
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Toketsu

Ryusaki Toketsu

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Slowly Ryu's vision became less blurred, as he opened and closed his eyes. Once he had managed to salvage himself up he began to look around. Trying his best to regain his bearings on where he was exactly. He always did that, trying his best to avoid doing any of the work he was supposed too and finding his own little hiding spot. The second the sun hit his head, he was hit with a mild headache. Grabbing his head was all he could do to dull the pain. How long had he been out? He had only trapped himself in this tree to avoid people. After drinking himself into passing out he had somehow managed to stay up in the tree. Though for just a split second the pain caused him to miss step. Ryu fell straight out of the tree and onto his back. Increasing the pain that was brought on by his headache. He hadn't even been up for five minutes and the day had already taken a day for the worst. If he was lucky that would be it, but he was never that lucky. Rolling over and digging his face in the dirt, he began to grab for his zanpaktou without looking. Fumbling for it, and not trying to stand up until he eventually gave up. Fighting with his very unresponsive body, Ryu stumbled to stand up. Only to fall over, and and stumble in an attempt to keep his balance.

Ryu squinted trying to keep the sun out of his eyes only to realize that his zanpaktou was still at his hip. "I have to stop drinking" As much as he wanted to tell himself that, he would never do it so he would have to live with the daily hangovers. Though he still couldn't remember when he got in a tree. He knows exactly why, but when he got there was beyond him. Stumbling back to his office, Ryu's stomach began to churn as the sun beat down on him. He felt something try to come up his throat and kept it down, what was coming up did not want to find out. Ryu sighed as he thought about having to go back and work on all the stuff he had avoided since the day begin. Chances were this was his last change if he wanted to get them in on time. It would take him hours to finish them, that's excluding all the things that required his attention he didn't know about. Stumbling back and forth a satan black, butterfly flew in next to his ear. Following his first instinct Ryu swatted it away out of annoyance, only to have it come back and begin flying around his head again. Finally noticing what it was Ryu stuck out his finger and let the butterfly land to deliver it's message. "Great, just what I needed" Ryu began to walk, towards the meeting room, the usual architecture that used to amaze him just being a nuisance. The bright colors messing with his head and making his condition worse. Throwing open the doors into the new captain commanders office and took a wuick look around the room at everyone there. He should have maybe presented himself better, but that was the last thing. He just waved, at everyone he saw in the room, overall ignoring things that happened. Walking towards the captain commander, just to be nice he bowed "Congratulations on your new position" Ryu would say more but it would just make his headache worse, so he just leaned up against a wall at the side of the room and waited for things to start.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Akemi Rin Yoshiko

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Akemis first Captain meeting. She became a captain only few days ago. Ake was thinking about that. Is she strong enoght to be a division captain. Maybe she is. So many years of training, practicing and learning to became a captain of 8th Division. She sacrificed everything what was important to her. Akemi regardless of oneself never. She did everything to became a captain. And at last she became.
It was morning, sun shined and there wast any cloude in the sky. Akemi hated it. She loved days when was rain, cloudy, grim and there wasn't any sun shining in skys. She was already dressed and ready to go to the captains meeting. She was wearing her division wardrobe. In her mind thinks scurry. How will it be? What ganna happen in meeting and what will they talk about. That was her only question.
Akemi was almost in meeting place. There was left only some turns in hallways. With courage in her heart she step forward and didn't look back. Suddently, her zanpakto spirit showed up. It was her big, scaled firend dragon - Yami Shi-Do. Black dragon with eyes like dark hole was the image of Akemis soul. He was reminder that is Akemi. She was princes of darkness and shadow. And every day he remind it to her. Yami Shi-Do felt that Akemi start to feel worm, that why he appeared. Standing right front of Akemi he looked at she.
-Remember me, Akemi? I'm your soul mirror, never forget it. Said Yami Shi-Do in dark cold voice which hint Akemi to her path of darkness. Akemi look up the Yami Shi-Do face and saw his true evil and big spiritual energy in his eyes. They were glowing in dark violet color.
-Yes Yami. I remember. She answered to the question. She looked down again and keep on moving. Yami Shi-Do was done his duty and dissapeared.
Corner by corner Akemi was standing in front of door who lead to meeting. Akemi sigh and opened the door. She went in and saw almost every captain in the room. She take a look all over the room and keeped move. She went till Captain Commander and bowed.
-Greeting Captain Commander. She said in respectful voice. Akemi standed and went to her seat. She sat and waited till meeting start.

OOC: If in my text is any mistake of grammar, plaese sorry. I'll try to fix it ;]
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Kyrie stood silently as more and more people came. A smile came to her face as she saw them all. Just to think that she was the leader of all soul society and so far it seemed everyone excepted that. She could feel the captains getting closer. She was quite excited to meet them, the people she used to always looked up to, although she would now be working beside them. She knew it would be a hard and long task to get them to trust her as the captain commander but she was willing to do what ever it took. After all her only interests were the betterment of Soul Society.

Kyrie looked over Lyon. She was satisfied enough of his answer and would rather deal with him some other time. She next turned over to the quite attractive hungover woman that appeared to be in her squad. She thought about the question. Kyrie spoke autority and without any doubt. Yes it is quite rare that a female becomes the captain commander but I can promise you I will do the job proud and will not let you down. She then slowly turns as she sees another captain enter the room. He also seemed to be hungover from the day before. Although this time all Kyrie did was laugh. I guess it doesn't surprise me this much at least I wont have problem finding someone to drink with She nodded with approval at his arrival. Thank you Then as another captain enters. Kyrie was glad to see another female captain maybe it would make things a little easier for her. She passed on her greetings to her as she stepped back. The meeting was ready to begin.

OOC: sorry ive been to lazy to post anything good
Back to top Go down
Yasuo

Yasuo

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Yasuo faded back, behind his captain as more arrived. This time, he unsheathed his Zanpakutou. You just never know how far one could go, to prove a point. He studied each and everyone of the guests facial expression. Whoever was going to pull a trick of any sort, would be stopped. You can never be too cautious after all...

Last edited by Yasuo Makoto on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:44 am

Suddenly, the air filled with an incredible spiritual pressure. Suman had appeared just behind the revolting lieutenant. Suman growled in his distaste, his zanpakto's pommel under his fist. Suman's slightly wrinkled face was further wrinkled by distaste. His spiritual pressure was restrained for now, but even a dunce could figure out that the spiritual pressure he was exerting now was barely an ounce of what he could truly muster.

"Attacking the Captain-Commander. How foolish of a child you are." Suman growled, his sword coming free of its sheath, flashing in the bright light of the afternoon sun. "Such an act of treachery cannot be forgiven. There is only one option; Punishment." Suman's sword came free of his sheath, smothering the air in spiritual pressure. So powerful was this reiatsu that anyone lower than a third seat would have trouble breathing. Suman was in fight-mode but barely so. There was much more where that came from.

"Step away from Kyrie-taichou before I lop off your miserable little head." Suman growled. Comically, he was wearing his own lieutenant badge over his heart, attached to one of the two scarves that wound around his chest. His ponytail moved in the whistle of wind, his black eyes burning with fierce loyalty. A farce of course. After all, it was necessary to get behind someone before you stabbed them in the back.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:50 pm

Kyrie let out a long breath as she looked at the crowed. God I hate speeches, why does this have to be apart of the job, fighting I can do, leading all of soul society easy, but public speaking couldn't someone just kill me. She sneered at her own crazy thoughts as she prepared herself to speak. She shook her head as her hair covered her eyes as Yasuo stepped behind her. She took another deep breath as she sighed. As she heard an ever faint noise.

Then in an instant her hand dropped down grabbing the hilt of her zanpactoshe pulling it up and across her body laying the hilt on her shoulder. Her blade touched Yasuo's zanpactou as a gust of wind was released. Without even turning around to face him she spoke boldly What do you think your doing Yashou Mokoto. If you want to stay alive you better make your next move very carefully or I will kill you myself.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo

Yasuo

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:35 pm

(WHAT THE FUCK!? SOMEONE EDITED MY FUCKING POST -_-) SERIOUSLY, HOW CAN YOU NOT FUCKING SEE THAT? I'VE BEEN OVERPROTECTIVE OF KYRIE, DEFENDING HER IN THE CB. OH MY FUCKING GOD. .. FUCK THIS.)
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:33 am

Yasuo. Calm down. I will check who editted your posts. Akuma, Kyrie, Yasuo. All of you edit your latest posts.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:27 am

OOC: How do you want it edited? Like Yasuo's attack never happened or to give him a sporting chance (Even if he is facing 2 captain-class Shinigami).
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Lawl, I want you to let him edit his post. So that he does not attack. If he fails to edit bye the end of the day. Ignore my comment.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo

Yasuo

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:16 pm

(Even so and then, and just for the fact that I wanna be an ass, Akuma's post would be utter and total god-mode. How he knew I was attacking the CC, when he, wasn't even in the room is sooo magical. -_-' I'll edit my post ... control your fuckin' staff.)
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:25 pm

((OOC: Just to defend my position, I'd like to point out that all captains were there. And by extension, Suman. Note that Lieutenant's badge hanging from his scarf? He has every logical reason to be there. ))
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:35 pm

More and more shinigami walked in to meet the new leader of the goti 13. Kyrie watched them all poor in as more and more came. Kyrie watched in amazement at all the numbers. She didn't even realize the S.S. was that big. Kyrie let out a long breath as she looked at the crowed of shinigami . God I hate speeches, why does this have to be apart of the job, fighting against extreme odds peace of cake, leading all of soul society easy, but public speaking couldn't someone just kill me. God I don't know I can do this She shook her head as her hair covered her eyes and she looked down at the floor doubting her own abilities. As her eyes closed slowly her mind raced. She took another deep breath as she sighed. Once again she scared, the frightened little girl looking at an entire army.

She continued to breath heavily. No im not afraid. Then she finally awakened as she opened her eyes. The fear fled out of her along with the last of her former self. She was the captain commander and could not be afraid of anything any longer. She was strong. As she looked up toward the crown her face proud and strong some of her riatsue fled out encompassing the entire room. As she spoke her words were powerful and clear. Attention all of soul society I am the new Captain of division 1 and the captain commander of the 13 court guard squads. I know many of you may not agree with me being promoted into the rank cf captain. But is a trivial matter I will show you through my actions why I was chosen to lead. But now is not a time where Soul Society can show any weakness, where we can show any divide, we must remain united together, we must remain strong and proud. We must give them a reason to be afraid of us. We must give them no reason to doubt us but a reason to believe we are strong. We are the 13 court guard squads and will not be taken lightly anymore.
After giving the speech Kyrie smiled as she walked out of the room leaving them to ponder on what she had said.

OOC: (please tell me what you thought of my speech)

-------------------------------------> GONE

Last edited by Kyrie. on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)   The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Captain Comander.(all unoccupied captains please post along with anyone else that wants to)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next