Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Jin Takeda-The Noble Shinigami- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Jin Takeda-The Noble Shinigami- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Jin Takeda-The Noble Shinigami- I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Jin Takeda-The Noble Shinigami- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Jin Takeda-The Noble Shinigami- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Jin Takeda-The Noble Shinigami- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Jin Takeda-The Noble Shinigami- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Jin Takeda-The Noble Shinigami- I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Jin Takeda-The Noble Shinigami- I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Jin Takeda-The Noble Shinigami-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin

Jin

Jin Takeda-The Noble Shinigami- Empty
PostSubject: Jin Takeda-The Noble Shinigami-   Jin Takeda-The Noble Shinigami- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Name: Jin Takeda
Weight:185 lbs.
Height:'5"10
Species:Shinigami
Physical Appearance:He wears traditional hakama and gi in indigo blue patterned with a white diamond kamon made up of four small white diamonds. His kamon closely resembles that of the great Takeda Clan, leading to speculation that his family origins may be of nobility. He also sports a Buddhist Rosary and a pair of anachronistic wire-rimmed glasses (which he does not actually need), the latter of which is probably the single most distinctive aspect of his appearance and the one everybody remembers.
Spoiler:

Personality:Jin is usually taciturn and unusually collected. He is an extremely skilled swordsman, using swift, refined, orthodox moves of the Mujushin Kenjutsu discipline. His sword-fighting abilities impress and have been commented upon by several extremely skilled fighters in his past. However, Jin need not rely solely on his sword. In his days on earth, he fell back on Jujutsu techniques, disarming and incapacitating at least six armed samurai. As a testament to his intelligence and unwillingness to readily trust others, he usually is the first to suspect when someone is not who they seem. He is also a formidable player when it comes shogi. Jin is highly devoted to upholding Bushido and is in fact named after jin (benevolence), one of the seven samurai virtues. He possesses a strong sense of honor and is shown to have a kind nature underneath his calm exterior. He dislikes killing without proper reason and occasionally goes to great lengths to spare the lives of opponents whom he does not want to kill.

Biography:Jin spent the majority of his life training in kenjutsu dojos. When he was 18, he was to be assassinated in his sleep by his sensei, Mariya Enshirou for reasons he did not know. However, Jin killed Mariya in self-defense and fled the dojo, becoming a ronin. His death was sought by former classmates and other fame-seekers. After running for ten years, he was ambushed by ten elite samurai. He was able to defeat each one, but the wounds were to deep for him to heal himself. He died shortly after from blood lose.

After his death he was reborn in the Soul Society, to a noble family. After some odd years, Jin decided to enter the Shinigami Academy. From there he would become a master swordsman, gaining fame for his unique sword style,Mujushin Kenjutsu. He would also join the fourth division, but later moved to the seventh. He is currently positioned here.

RP Sample:Slowly he open his eyes, gazing up at the ceiling. He lay in bed reminiscing of yesterday's events. He slowly sat up, his head hung low. Beside him was his window, he pulled back the curtain revealing the bright sunlight. Which gave him a headache. He quickly grabbed his head with his left hand, and closed the curtain back with his other. He pulled the covers off of him, and got up. He then proceeded to his bathroom. He opened a cabinet, he reached inside and grabbed a bottle. It was labeled Aspirin. He popped it open, and poured two of them into his hand. He closed it, and put it back in the cabinet. He took the two pills, and popped them into his mouth, and swallowed them. He walked over to his shower, and turned the water on. He got undressed, and hopped in. After his shower, he grabbed some clean clothes. He quickly got dressed, and left the bathroom. He grabbed his sword, and headed out to do his normal routine.

He began by cleaning the barracks, which involved him sweeping, washing, and moping. After he was done with that he moved onto laundry. The dirty clothes were stacked up in a huge heap. After three hours of washing clothes, he moved onto his last duty. He had to run errands back and forth between each divisions Captain. Almost a whole day went by, only enough time to do what he liked best, drink. He spent the rest of his time kicking back, and chugging down some sake. "Boy am I going to have a headache in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

Jin Takeda-The Noble Shinigami- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin Takeda-The Noble Shinigami-   Jin Takeda-The Noble Shinigami- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:05 pm

Biography could be a little longer, but it passes.

Approved
Back to top Go down

Jin Takeda-The Noble Shinigami-
Page 1 of 1