Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Noble Family List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylita Anari

Kylita Anari

Noble Family List Empty
PostSubject: Noble Family List   Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:55 pm

This is a list to show the relation of Noble family members.

KUCHIKI:

Head: -
Heir: -
Members:
Disowned Members:
Cortege:

YUKIMURA:

Head:
Members:

SHIHOUIN

Head:
Successer:
Retainer:

KASUMI-OUJI
Sole-Member-
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

Noble Family List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Family List   Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:53 pm

Never heard of Yukimura family. Anyways, I am appliying for Kuchiki head. Go byakuya byakuya byakuya

Last edited by Alec Kuchiki on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

Noble Family List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Family List   Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:01 pm

From Alec's plot.

His family learned one day that there distant cousins were related to the kuchiki's household, and Alec Long became Alec Kuchiki.
He eventually became head of the Kuchiki family. He now wears the Kuchiki scarf and garments of the previous head, but alive, Byukuya Kuchiki. byakuya

Last edited by Alec Kuchiki on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle Shihouin

Kyle Shihouin

Location : in his office looking out the window with a bored expression.

Noble Family List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Family List   Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:46 pm

I'd like to apply for the position of the head in the Shihouin.

Kyle's plot,

Kyle's Brother was the one of the Successor's, and when the previous head Yoruichi lost her position it was give to him seeing as he was her step-brother, and who was also a high ranking covert ops soul reaper. Afterwards He sought out his older brother Kyle who was with the Soul Reapers during the time.

After awhile Kyle's younger brother made him the successor of the family, seeing as how they were related, and how he immediately place him in the family. Then one day while he was going out to help one of his friends he was ambushed by a group of Hollows who overpowered him and killed him.

Kyle was devastated by the news of his younger brothers death. Since Kyle was the made the successor he was made the head of the noble family. He now wears Soi Fon’s military uniform, over top his Shinigami uniform.
Back to top Go down

Noble Family List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Family List   Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:46 pm

Still not allowed, all of you have Rped, so it's too late to edit your char app. Change back your names to Kyle Ripper and Alec Long.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Noble Family List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Family List   Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:39 pm

But I am pretty sure Aizeo said he would check us out later, last nite in the chatbox he said that. If Aizeo says no now, then I will change back, no offense. I am just pretty sure Aizeo said I could.
Back to top Go down

Noble Family List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Family List   Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Proof... I can't trust everything you guys say, so I am gonna wait, but you dumb-asses should've applied in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Noble Family List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Family List   Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:24 pm

If there is a way to recall last nite's history in the chatbox here, then you can find proof. Other wise you are going to have to wait for Aizeo. Oh and by the way, you never told us we had to apply in the beggining.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Noble Family List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Family List   Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Aprroved by Aizeo.

Will change History so I can get full approval.

for Noble Family List 237315 . And whatever.

exit
Back to top Go down
Kyle Shihouin

Kyle Shihouin

Location : in his office looking out the window with a bored expression.

Noble Family List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Family List   Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Were we both approved or was it just you?
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Noble Family List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Family List   Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:18 pm

Ask Aizeo. Though I asked him Kyle, you didn't Noble Family List Icon_razz, no offense bro Noble Family List Icon_razz Noble Family List Lol

just ask him I suppose, just don't get me involved in any with this please, seriously, really seriously, please don't get me involved. Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale Noble Family List Icon_pale

did history change as well

exit
Back to top Go down

Noble Family List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Family List   Noble Family List I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:35 pm

-sigh- Since you were approved as the whatever.... It'd be unfair if Kyle wasn't so, approved, Kyle.. Do a proper history change to your char app and ask one of the staff to approve it or deny it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noble Family List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Family List   Noble Family List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noble Family List
Page 1 of 1