Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Murasakiryu. {Shinigami} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Murasakiryu. {Shinigami} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Murasakiryu. {Shinigami} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Murasakiryu. {Shinigami} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Murasakiryu. {Shinigami} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Murasakiryu. {Shinigami} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Murasakiryu. {Shinigami} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Murasakiryu. {Shinigami} I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Murasakiryu. {Shinigami} I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Murasakiryu. {Shinigami}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Murasakiryu. {Shinigami} Empty
PostSubject: Murasakiryu. {Shinigami}   Murasakiryu. {Shinigami} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:21 am

Name: Murasakiryu, Yuzuki.

Race: Shinigami.

Visual Age: 19 - 20.

Division: Third Division.

Personality: This woman cannot be read like a book; to write a book about how she acts, how she speaks, and even how she thinks is near the impossible. Though she can be compassionate and kind, this chick can just as easily turn from giddy to being as mean as a snake. Murasakiryu has a large bitch-complex, most things will piss her off. Her anger is quick and fierce, and she'll take it out on anything. Being full of confidence, energy, and good-will; she can be blunt, and painfully honest. It is better to explain the worst, then the good. Murasakiryu is quite lively, giddy and rambunctious in how she acts. Intentionally she can be quite annoying, usually when she wants something, or generally feels like doing so. Now, being quite tough on the outside and inside, there is hardly anything she fears; fire, is her main fear, a not-quite phobia. This is her inner-secret, that she will tell absolutely nobody, and there is a perfectly good reason behind it. She has a passion for singing and dancing, and is quite solem with these passions; since she never really followed her siblings in what they believed or did. As her Youthful personality can give off the wrong impression, she is very mature at select times; only recently she has been mature around the clock. Infact, she is very intelligent and perceptive on picking up people's emotions, which makes her a very understanding person. Around men, she can be a complete different person all together, more tempting. She'll speak in soft, alluring tones, and purring almost hypnoticly. Acting in a flirtatious, irritating, and even childish manner for attention. When it comes to love, she is very innocent; and she knows this.

Appearance: A tall but elegant woman, Murasakiryu has a slim yet toned structure, as she has muscles that give her that strong appearance. She appears to be young to some standards, however, her youthul appearance can be deceiving. Standing at just above five feet, she is small, but replaces what she is missing in height with personality. Murasakiryu's eyes, just like her mother's, are electric blue that react a near white when in the sunlight, and the pupil is quite rectangular instead of the normal round. From countless days spent out in the sun, training, sunbathing or doing whatever, her skin has a natural sunkissed look to it. Long faded red locks of tangled and windswept hair fall to her waist, gradually they twist into ringlets as they near the bottom. Messy bangs fall over her face, working like a viel and hiding her eyes. Her movements are not quick, yet, not really slow, but still striking and graceful.

History/Background:

"The years I hardly smiled.."

Murasakiryu's ubringing couldn't have been more different to the peaceful life she lives nowadays. Being the last born to her parents; one of four siblings, she was the youngest. Her family were part of a small cult, believing that they'd have to offer up increasingly valuable gifts to earn the favour of the spirits. The day she was brought into this world, her life was to be dedicated to this 'religion'. Unlike her siblings, she wasn't as phased and rarely decided to join in. During the years, she drifted more and more away from her siblings and her parents. It came to a point they believed her to not be one of them. So with that, they enrolled her into a school, just like she wanted, yet, they still cared for her. Even in school, she was distant from the crowd. The rest of the world had moved on from believing witchcraft was real, yet, this small little village hadn't. And they had pointed her out as a witch. It was terrible! Horrible! It just made her blood boil! There was no reason for them to judge her, just because of her family. No matter how much she cussed and screamed, they never trusted her. Life just continued like this.

A ritual her cult preformed was a rather stupid one, it only happened every one hundered or so years. They would select a child, one they thought was the bravest and sacrifice them. They believed by doing this, the spirits would stay at rest for another hundered years. One cold night, the whilst the moon glimmered through the branches of ancient and wizened trees, a blaze of orange and red danced. The door to Murasakiryu's room flung open, and at the door was her siblings. They cleaned her, dressed her, and got her to look her best. Oblivious to the whole ritual, she was brought out into the night. As everyone enjoyed themselves, she sat in silence, watching, observing, just pretending to not take interest. Without a second word she was dragged forward, held near the blazing red flames. They licked at her skin, she could feel the heat increasing. That wasn't even the start.

Thrashing her head from side to side, she tried her best to escape the heat. Screaming and screaming, she just hoped for someone to save her. They held her there, apathetic, they cared more for their beliefs than her life! Then with one more push, she was in the fire. And like that she felt herself burn. In a few moments, the flame had turned her clothes to ash. There was nothing she could do! She couldn't move! Even when she was in the flames, they continued to hold her, just to make sure she wouldn't move. All she could do was just stand there, thrashing her head around screaming as the flame consumed her. Murasakiryu melted into nothingness.

"I'm.. dead? .. Is this hell?"

It was funny, one moment she was in the fire, feeling so warm; now nothing, everything was so cold. Literally, there was nothing. Everything turned to black. As she tried to run, there was no escape, no doors, no walls. Was she dead? No. Even though she couldn't see anything, she could still think. That was a good sign right? How many days had passed in her mind, she couldn't tell. Then in the darkness, there was light. "Is she awake?.. Should we go find nii-san?.." A faint voice permeated through her slumbering mind. Blinking herself awake, there was two children standing up, blinking down at her as if she was some injured animal. After they had explained to her how they had found her, she got up, and made her own way.

This place was different; houses looked so old, so broken, and everyone just looked so tired. Asking the nearest person where she was, they meerly laughed in her face. Then she asked again, prodding untill they would tell her. They did, and they explained everything, although not in a very nice manner. It just annoyed her, how everyone here thought of themselves better than her, well, the elders did. They treated her like a child! And she wasn't a child! It was just like before, just like how she lived. All she figured she could do was just sit around, watching and waiting for anything of interest to happen. Now that she thought of it, her body looked as if it had completely healed, not that it should have done, since she was burned alive.

No matter how much she thought about it; it just didn't make any sense! Finally, someone came along, well a group of children. They were all so much younger than her, or they just looked it. Offering her a hand up from where she sat, she didn't refuse and went along with them. They brought her to a small shack, run-down just like the others. And from there she spent many years living with the children, treating them like her children and mothering them. They did steal, and they even said they weren't proud of it, but there wasn't anything they could do in all honesty. On the occasion she decided to go along. And on that day people started to crowd around a small group. One of the smaller children ran infront, pushing past the crowd. Murasakiryu followed, just trying to find him.

Finally when she had pushed past the people, who shouted, kicked and continued to push about; she reached the center, falling face first onto the dirt. Picking herself up and dusting off, anger shone through her blue eyes. A man, dressed in black and white had the child by the wrist. It was obvious he was hurting him with all the force he was using! Murasakiryu wasn't much of a fighter, but she just couldn't help herself at this moment! In a few swift movements she had managed to dive at the man. People gasped, bouncing back to avoid the two as they crashed to the ground. In a matter of moments she was pulled off, and forced away.

"I guess I was lucky.."

After they had taken her away from that crowd, locking her up and interrogating her on her actions. They offered her to start training in the ways of a Shinigami. Only because she had managed to pin one of their own down on the floor without being detected! Violence solved something in the end! Well, anyway, the first few years was a bit tricky. The training she had to do was unbelievable! There was a lot of ups and downs in her training, and usually she was knocked back a few paces. In the end she managed to pull it off, with not-so-much flying colors. It was after she managed to get into a Division she achieved her Zanpaktou's Shikai state, so she wasn't that much of a failure in the end after all.

RP Sample: ---

Last edited by Murasakiryu on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Murasakiryu. {Shinigami} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murasakiryu. {Shinigami}   Murasakiryu. {Shinigami} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:54 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Murasakiryu. {Shinigami}
Page 1 of 1