Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Roe Iku (Shinigami.) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Roe Iku (Shinigami.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Roe Iku (Shinigami.) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Roe Iku (Shinigami.) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Roe Iku (Shinigami.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Roe Iku (Shinigami.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Roe Iku (Shinigami.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Roe Iku (Shinigami.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Roe Iku (Shinigami.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Roe Iku (Shinigami.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Roe Iku (Shinigami.) Empty
PostSubject: Roe Iku (Shinigami.)   Roe Iku (Shinigami.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Name: Roe Iku

Visual Age: 22

Division: 11

Personality: No longer is Roe Kai any of the things from above, at least not to a large extension. He was a kind person after having a lot of years on his shoulders, though if it came to the point where he needed to be cold and heartless he would do so. Outside of war he was peaceful and would never draw his sword unless a direct order from his captain.

Appearance: Roe Iku wears his long black hair back in a ponytail to keep it out of the way. He wears the normal Black Shinigami Suit that covers his entire body. His body is quite toned never reaching a point where he was bulging with muscles. He stands at about 5'10 weighing 130 pounds, of course he is around the same size as his brother. The sheath of his Katana rests easily at his side not bothering him at all. If you stare into his eyes you'll see a soft brown color resting around the black pits of his pupils. (The rest of his face you can see in my Avatar.)

History/Background: The year was 169 and the empire was in peril just like it usually was in these times. With every birth during times of war people wanted ambidextrous children who could dual wield. If the mother would fail to have children like this the men would choose just to try again. On this day though the mother was lucky, she didn’t need a child that used both hands. Roe Chang and Roe Lia would be parenting two twins so they only needed to use one hand each. This was also good for Roe Chang. He wouldn’t need to be around as much since his two boys would be able to train together. The name of the two children would be Roe Kai, and Roe Iku. Much like the later day warriors that would be called Spartans these children would be raised not to complain too much. Anything they had problems with they would have to deal with. When the kids cried they would have to wait even longer. Once they gave up they would finally get what they wanted they would learn quick enough not to need anything.

As soon as they were able to walk they would have to start training, for these were war times in Ancient China and they would need as many soldiers as they could get. When they were able to even hold their spoon to feed themselves their father presented them with basic wooden swords. They would grow accustomed to having these weapons on at all times, though at such a young age they wouldn’t be punished too hard for not having it close to them.

The years went on and they learned to walk talk and run, but that’s not the only thing they learned how to do. By the age of five they were already sparring against each other to get ready for their future life. They would need to be able to take on even the weakest soldier. Once they reached the age of eight, they were presented with a basic sword. They would train with their father with these because he knew control. Together the three of them would spar with each other until they reached the age of ten in 179. At that time their father had been sent out to war and could no longer teach them. Until they were twelve years old they would spar together even fighting for their lives when they would get into arguments. After seven years of training they would be able to choose their own weapon to specialize in. Once again Roe Kai and Roe Iku were twins and would think alike, they also have trained together since the beginning and had a very much alike mindset in the weapon they chose. The two Roe children would continue their training together for 3 more years with these weapons before they were forced into the army at age 15.

For their first year in the army they worked as two of 10,000 soldiers under Lu Bu. Of course he couldn’t watch everyone so he had plenty of Lieutenants to help watch over everyone. Roe Chang was a very good fighter in the Army and they expected great things from his twin sons. Roe Chang had died a long time ago, not soon after he left his two kids, though with how much traveling everybody had to do the news never actually reached the two Roe children. They had no idea that they would live up to the expectations that had already been set out for them. Those two worked together than most of the people under Lu Bu and killed many soldiers in their time. They did a lot of protection for Lu Bu and may invasions to take over enemy lands. By the end of their first year they had proven themselves dearly to even Lu Bu himself.

At sixteen they were set up at the lead of 1000 men. Roe Kai was the Captain with Roe Iku as a Lieutenant for him. Even with this small group of men they did plenty of damage across the lands of China. Even though they were so small they were a very deadly group of warriors. They were definitely not a weak link in Lu Bu’s personal army. The next two years with Lu Bu they would quickly rise up the ranks and become his left and right hand men. The life of just standing at his side and being personal body guards didn’t appeal to them though. They wanted to fight more than anything taking down more powerful opponents one after another. Behind their backs Lu Bu was becoming afraid that they were becoming too power hungry. The Roe brothers would need to be ended at any cost before they would turn on him.

A low husky voice spoke out to the two Roe brothers, “Alright you two. You’re my best warriors and we all know that already after these years. You’ve been working under for me for four years now and it’s time to do your most important job yet.” With an outstretched arm long skinny fingers pointed out to the horizon to a village. “That is our next goal. Once we achieve that area we will have the Yellow Turbans completely surrounded and they will have nowhere else to retreat to. We will take them outside in and they will quickly fall. You will each take your five hundred men there each of you at one entrance. We will wait about an hour and fall after you shortly.” The Roe brothers chuckled to themselves, they were very confident it would be an easy win. Roe Kai and Roe Iku with their trusty 1000 men would head down to the village and take it out.

It took only a couple hours to get to the small village, so they weren’t winded at all. With just a quick nod to each other the two brothers split and headed to opposite sides of the land they were about to take over. It seemed to be too easy to take down the walls of the village but they thought nothing of it. The Roe twins knew it would be a quick and easy victory. They both entered with their men at the same time and rushed through the village. It was when they came face to face in the center of the village that they noticed something was wrong. Nobody was in the village at all, only the Roe brothers and their one thousand men. At that moment when they looked around at the vacant area their men split up. About 55 percent of them left the big group and surrounded them. Every single one of the warriors were in on this plan, but all of them made a last minute decision to stay with the men they had been working under for the past three years.

An angry scowl appeared on Roe Iku’s face, “What the hell do you guys think you are doing?” Nobody answered; everything else was completely silent until a harsh laugh filled the air. Turning to the noise they saw Lu Bu and the rest of his men enter the village behind them. Lu Bu had a smirk on his face as he tried to explain the situation to the two brothers, “I could see the lust you had in your eyes. Your craving for blood as your rose up the ranks in my army. It wouldn’t be too long that you guys would want to take me on and lead this army yourself. I know it hasn’t happened yet but if I had let you guys live it would have. So I’m sorry to say this to my two most useful warriors, but this is goodbye.” With a wave of his hand every soldier that had surrounded the small group of 452 men charged in towards the middle. All of them were easily wiped out with only a few deaths on the hands of the small group.Roe Iku (Shinigami.) &image=Created-Male-031

Last edited by Roe Iku on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roe Iku (Shinigami.)   Roe Iku (Shinigami.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:43 pm

:::After Death:::

Kai and Iku, just like before their death would spend every moment together. Upon their death, all they knew was battle. Combat, and nothing else for the most part. This lead the duo to wishing for a shot at something they heard of being called Soul Society. This could very well be the answer to their prayers. A shot at another life of continuing where they left off. But little to their knowledge, combat after death would be much different. With spirits, demons, they would need more then their blades if they wished to excel. With that, their new journey would now begin. The journey of progression, and constantly expanding their array of skills. To become the best.

Times were early in Soul Society, with the year on Earth being 187. Though, things weren't too much different. There were tests, be it paper or field, and those who prove themselves worthy get to enter the ranks as a Shinigami. When it came to field tests Kai and Iku would dominate. Being a soldier under Lu Bu, and a Captain and Lieutenant at that, they were at the top of the game. There was no more feared warrior in all of the world then Lu Bu, and he himself was afraid of the Roe brothers. Through stamina, strength, and speed they would push through any obstacle put in their way. They were raised well, and quick to pick up what they had to learn. When their mind gets put on something, they will learn it, one way or another. Thanks to such harsh self discipline, Kido with time would become known by them.

With field testing, they thrived. They loved learning more and more tools to use for combat, and they would learn the skills quickly. On the other side of things, when it came to sitting in a desk they would quickly grow bored. For an unknown reason they were put into the Fourth Division, in charge of healing. This would more then disgust the Roe Brothers as little to no combat would be used. Still, they dealt with it, even if it was only for awhile. As they were born to do, their blades would always remain at their side, which would remind them of their past life. With the memories constantly being there, it would only be a few years before they would leave their ranks all together, and once again try to get into a new life.

The only answer that could come to them was head off, as far away from Soul Society as they could. With them refusing to give Iku and Kai a chance at a new Division, they wanted nothing of them. They felt with the new powers they've obtained, they could more then survive on their own. They would now step into the shoes they always wanted. A quest to find feared individuals, or army's to take on. Be it Hollows, Monsters, Demons, People, or anything at all. They would pursue and kill every challenge. With that, they would as well be mercenaries for hire. With the right price, they would do whatever was asked, be it an assassination, or even yard work. The life was full of risks, but paid well. Unlike Soul Society's Fourth Squad, it was fun as well.

Years would go by, and with the War in China going on, many faces would come to Soul Society, be it good or bad. All this would do was bring more fun to the Roe Brothers. As Lu Bu once said, they continue to grow more blood thirsty as they lusted for the kill. The wanting for more power. The twins would quickly advance in Kido as the stronger the opponent's they fought, the more powerful the spells they would learn. Aside from that, the blade they each wielded would awaken. As with all Shinigami, whether they are ex-Shinigami or current, they hold the ability of awakening a spirit trapped within their weapon. Kai and Iku would both gain their own. It took around 20 years for both of them to finally hear the voice of their blade, though when they finally could they instantly became focused on it. Thriving to obtain it's power.

Life would remain the same for the duo for a long time, years upon years would pass and as faces they once knew would arrive, they would hear about what was going on in China. “Lu Bu has died?” Kai would mutter the moment he heard. “Iku, you know what we must do yes?” With a smile on his face, it was clear Iku wished to re-kill the monster as well. Unlucky for the twins, it is never easy to find who you want in such a vast area. The search would be long and hard, but they were determined, and they had no limit on their search. All it meant was their opponent would be harder, and they didn't mind at all.

With their journey to find and destroy Lu Bu, they would meet many others and gain them into a battalion. Creating their own little army, just like they had before death. They knew all too well Lu Bu was doing the same thing. After nearly 500 years they would finally have gained his location. Just as they thought, he as well formed an army, and planned an attack on Soul Society, filled with just as much power hunger as he had when he was alive. “We will make Soul Society sorry that they didn't give us what we wanted. With thwarting Lu Bu's attack, they will have no choice but to feel sorry. Ha, I know they will regret not giving us the Division we wished.” Iku continued to speak allowed before turning to the army behind himself, “Alright, the task is simple. Kill all you can. Now go.” In an instant the army would rush forward, each holding as much hunger for blood as the Roe's themselves. Turning to Iku Kai would nod before speaking calmly, “Now we feast my twin.”

The battle was more then even. An utter stalemate as each side refused to waver. Many would die on this night, in fact, nearly everyone in each army. Lu Bu would tear apart anyone he came up against, as Kai and Iku would do the same. “No surprise, Lu Bu chose to become a Hollow. This is no big deal though, we've taken down Hollows before!' Iku roared out as Kai stepped in, “That's right, we will take him down like the rest!” Together Iku and Kai would begin the match head on against Lu Bu, this time a fair match unlike the massacre that occurred before death. Like Lu Bu feared, the duo would be too much. Before things could become heated up between the two, Lu Bu would flee with intense speed. Stealing any pride the twins could have.

The Roe's would be pissed, to say the least. Lu Bu fled, and with the stalemate of a match they had no men left, even if Lu Bu himself had no one. What was worst, Soul Society had no knowledge of the battle leaving the Roe's unknown. No survivors meant no stories. Just like always, the brothers would kill all in site leaving no knowledge of what happened keeping their names unknown. Though, a spark of an idea would occur for the brothers. With Lu Bu still alive, he would build up once again and for sure look to destroy Soul Society. That would be the time the brothers would arrive in fashion. They will be more then ready for when that happened.

On the other side of things, many would say Lu Bu was even more aggravated then that of the Roe's. Being well over 500 years himself, he thought for sure his Hollow prowess would be enough to take out Soul Society, yet he couldn't even get past them two. This is when he knew he had no choice but to remove the mask and begin his training a new. He would recruit the fiercest of Hollows, and with the power of his mask removed, he was certain victory would come his way. But, not just yet. He would wait many more years, just so he knows he could perfect every little thing. Many, many years of preparation will come.

It was well over 1000 years before Lu Bu would ready his attack. Kai and Iku continued doing many missions, training, traveling all over and learning all they could. They refused to set up an army this time, and actually wanted Lu Bu to make it to Soul Society this time. With that, there would be no way they could not be spotted, and thus wanted. The damage the due could do in battle would be witnessed by all, and that is exactly what they wanted.

The attack would be ruthless, brutal, and filled with cold hearted warriors. Lu Bu far exceeded the ranks of Hollow and went into something much more fearful. Even the Roe's became worried as the attack hit. Though, it only fueled their desire to defend. Watching the battle from the side at first, they would rush in after and began their destruction. They forced Soul Society to be happy to see them, even though they did once defect.

Things were by no means easy, whether you're a Captain, or a common no seated officer. Each Hollow was well trained and seemed to not care if they would die. They were utterly ruthless, and gladly sacrificed themselves if it meant the death of an opponent. Many would die on both ends, hundreds of lives would be tossed aside as the brutal combat continued. Kai and Iku would perform well, cutting their way so they can meet Lu Bu head on. When they did, both wished they didn't. Instantly floored, Lu Bu would be by far stronger then what he once was. Even two on one Lu Bu would push the twins back as he became oblivious to everything else. This would be the key to Lu Bu's loss. With his attention averted, the Roe's very lives would be saved from nothing more the a low class Shinigami of Division 11. As the blade got shot through the heart of Lu Bu he would cry out with a powerful voice that rang all throughout the land. The cry alone would strike fear into the Hollows as they knew what was going on. Instantly turning around and fleeing in the opposite direction, the battle would finally end. Turning over Kai would struggle to speak as he was absolutely drained, “So.. Iku, you think they will accept us back?” With a soft cough Iku would reply, “Ha, of course. Did you see us out there?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roe Iku (Shinigami.)   Roe Iku (Shinigami.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:10 pm

Changed the personality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roe Iku (Shinigami.)   Roe Iku (Shinigami.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:12 pm

k approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roe Iku (Shinigami.)   Roe Iku (Shinigami.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Thanks so much Nanao, looking foward to protecting you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roe Iku (Shinigami.)   Roe Iku (Shinigami.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roe Iku (Shinigami.)
Page 1 of 1