Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove) Empty
PostSubject: Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove)   Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:19 am

Name: Kalais' Wings ( クェいスの翼?)

Bow Manifestation: It's actually shaped like a set of giant wings coming out of his back, made of reiatsu (think an angel with blue wings) but he usually hides those and instead, he can fire arrows from his fingertips. If he unfolds the wings, the fingers are no longer used for that. The wings CAN fly, and using them, he flies at about the speed of a regular bird. Of course, he can also Hirenkyaku around while doing that but that's a story for another time.

Description: Fairly fast with the finger method, extremely fast with the wings. Both have a relatively low power. To be precise, with the fingers, he could shoot 10 a second (One for each) but with the wings, he could shoot out the feathers as arrows, and so shoot out many more at once. Both arrows are shaped like feathers, by the way. The arrows have about enough power to puncture about 2 inches into ballistics gel. After penetration, the arrows disperse.

Techniques:

(An extremely common type of tech but...)

[Fingers] Charged Shot: Holding his fingers in a gun shape (The one everyone does), he holds it for a few seconds and fires a larger arrow. It's faster and a lot more powerful than his usual shot. He CAN do this with both hands. (Simultaniously, up for debate, but preferred to be so) Cooldown is 2 posts per hand.

[Both] Rain of Feathers: Though it seems he'd need his wings for this, he doesn't, he can 'pluck' the feathers out of nowhere. He sends up many of them into the sky (Any number, but more = more reiatsu used, meaning he'd get tired faster) He then lets them drop, surprisingly quickly, a figurative and literal rain of arrows. He could also let them drift down slowly, or also have them in front of him, and fire them horizontally. 1 post to send them in the air, if using that version, 1 post to fire them and 3 posts of cooldown.

[Both] Exploding Arrow: By imbalancing the reiatsu in an arrow, he can cause it to detonate. Unfortunately, with distance, he would have to stabilize it a bit more as to prevent it from exploding prematurely, so in other words, the farther away, the smaller the explosion. The reverse applies as well. If he's firing very close, he can imbalance it more causing an extremely fast, but powerful explosion. Cooldown is 3 posts,

Last edited by Kya on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove)   Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:59 pm

dont do that at all first edit the fact you can fly and not shoot. You can do both as long as your not flying in like the mach area
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove)   Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:02 pm

o.o Don't do what at all? And alright, that's cool then. I was planning on flying around the same speed as an average bird so yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove)   Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:06 pm

average bird? what species. Tehre are many average birds found in america.

Anyway your approved i just like to hassle males.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove)   Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:22 pm

o.o After thinking about it (And seeing your comment on how Talukra's 100/s was slow), may I change the 'arrow reloading' time to 0.25 or 0.5 seconds? (Quadrupling or Doubling the speed. For fingers, this would mean 40 or 20 a second)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove)   Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 am

however they wanted powerful shots, which means slower reload time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove)   Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:21 am

I've seen some like 250 a second that can pierce into steel so...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove)   Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:29 pm

Approved...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove)   Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kalais' Wings (Not quite a glove)
Page 1 of 1