Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shinji's new glove I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shinji's new glove I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shinji's new glove I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shinji's new glove I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shinji's new glove I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shinji's new glove I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shinji's new glove I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shinji's new glove I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shinji's new glove I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shinji's new glove

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Shinji's new glove Empty
PostSubject: Shinji's new glove   Shinji's new glove I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:46 am

Name: Zerstörer

Bow Manifestation: The bow looks like a normal bow except for the middle, at the middle there is a circle, its a place to fire off the arrows, but you don't need a hand to fire off an arrow.. It starts by gathering the blue spiritual pressure then it fires at the will of the user, but if properly used with both hands it will be more effective at firing... More shots... The bow is activated by a cross that is worn on his right wrist with the normal kinda catholic cross.

Description: With both hands it can fire sixty arrows at once and those arrows can pierce stainless steel... The speed of the arrows increases after ten turns and the number of the arrows goes from 60 to 75.

Second Bow

Name: Zwei Zerstörer

Bow Manifestation: Same as the other one, but the cross is worn on his left wrist...

Description: It has the same ability as Zerstörer, but if combined after five turns it will then grow larger and the number of the arrows that can be fired increases from sixty to eighty.

Name: Jagdpfeile
Effect: The young vice leader quincy says the name of the technique then fires sixty arrows that seek the targeted enemy... IT will always follow, it will go through trees, metal, and etc. and then continue seeking the enemy. If they dodge it 4 times it stops.
Duration: Arrows last for four posts and four post cool down.
Cool Down: Tech cools down for 4 turns after use as well as a 1 turn charging time.

Name: Blitz Destruction

Effect: Its a special arrow where you shoot the enemy when he is dead at the chest and gain there ability.

If Shinigami - Shunpo and Zanpakutou
If Zanpakutou Spirit - Gains the ability
If Arrancar- Gain Hierro and Bala
If Vizard - Gain mask and Cero
If Quincy - Gain that quincy's glove
If Bountou - Able to absorb more abilities[scroll]

[scroll]Shinji can only gain 3 abilities.

Last edited by Mr. Shinji on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Shinji's new glove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji's new glove   Shinji's new glove I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:39 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Shinji's new glove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji's new glove   Shinji's new glove I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:30 am

Jagdpfeile- Needs to have a limit on the following, not to fair, like maybe it follows the person and if they dodge it a certain number of times it stops.

Blitz Destruction: Hmm, have a limit of how many abilities you can get like a bount, have it to where you can only get 3 of those listed.
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Shinji's new glove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji's new glove   Shinji's new glove I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:35 am

Make it 4 times and it's done deal <<
Back to top Go down

Shinji's new glove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji's new glove   Shinji's new glove I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Name: Seele [ temporary name ]

Type: Motorcycle/Gun

Description:
Spoiler:

Ability: The motorcycle is faster than the fastest kind by twenty miles and it can stick to walls, and is able to drive on walls.. Then it can transform into a normal black gun that can shoot reiatsu, but it's main ability is being able to give somebody else quincy powers.. Though they wont be able to make a unique bow, not able to use any quincy techniques, and the quincy bow they have currently will not be as strong.
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Shinji's new glove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji's new glove   Shinji's new glove I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:19 am

Approved unless later denied
Back to top Go down

Shinji's new glove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji's new glove   Shinji's new glove I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Name: Portal to anywhere [ Lawl, I know the name sucks, but eh ]
Effects: This technique opens up a portal to Hueco Mundo and even the soul society. The technique mostly takes up reiatsu to open or activate and the key word "open" which is very simple that even a scatter brain like Shinji can even remember.. The technique opens up a medium sized portal, but he chooses who can get in.. The portal seems to be all black/red while the other side is covered in reiatsu, so the one at the other side cannot see the destination. Only Shinji knows.

Charge: 0 : Duration 3 posts: Cool down: 5 posts
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Shinji's new glove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji's new glove   Shinji's new glove I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:33 am

Cooldown: Not able to even release bow for a total of five posts.

Sounds more accurate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinji's new glove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji's new glove   Shinji's new glove I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinji's new glove
Page 1 of 1