Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kriegsherr von Seelen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Kriegsherr von Seelen Empty
PostSubject: Kriegsherr von Seelen   Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:27 am

Name: Kriegsherr von Seelen

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Medium: His Body and any object around him.

Doll Ablity: Due to the Tattoo transfer he can basically Mulnipulate all molecules in his area and around him in anyway he sees fit. He can combine them to create objects or break down objects to convert them into Molecules. He had also mastered the power of Combing Molecules with Reshi. Where others had Failed. He can do these actions Instantly and also His Natural body is stronger than most Bountos. His skin is nearly Heirro like. He has not been able to create life besides the mulnipulation of his own cells.

Element: Molecules

Techs:

Last edited by Mr.Yotoma on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kriegsherr von Seelen   Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:00 am

Ability Approved. No using it on living, complex organisms. Only abiotic physical objects.
Approved
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Kriegsherr von Seelen   Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:14 am

When I make a Blade. it is as sturdy as a zanpoktou, however it does not fend well against non melee based attacks.
Kriegsherr von Seelen Sword
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Kriegsherr von Seelen   Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:18 am

Massive Finger Gun
By collecting Reishi at the points of his finger he can fire out a large beam of energy that is the size of a Cero, but would be as strong as three together.[CD:5]
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Kriegsherr von Seelen   Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:28 am

Name: Emperor

Element: Creation (Reishi/Molecules)

History: (Im sure he wont Mind) Basically it took him a long time to get control over his dool, The former leader Franz had taught him how to activate the all-powerful doll fusion before he had magically disappeared.

Fusion Description: He does not look different except his body burns with a light blue aura.

Unique Ability: Can mulnipulate any non living item and create it. This ranges form a infinite amount of things. Note: He can only use up to five things at once. He is also ten times Stronger, Faster, and has that much times more Spirit Pressure.

Limit: 11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kriegsherr von Seelen   Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:28 pm

yeah... so no popping up stuff out of nowhere... Matter can be converted under certain conditions, but never created. Not unless you are a god.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Kriegsherr von Seelen   Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:52 pm

You know what i mean ya douche. Anyway with one building being used i can easily make shit pop out of nowhere. I use items for mediums. Also molecules are in the Air as well i can pluck them from the air and convert them into the items i need.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Kriegsherr von Seelen   Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:59 pm

Its like Alchemy without the need for circles and chanting
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Kriegsherr von Seelen   Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:59 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kriegsherr von Seelen   Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Identify items as small medium large. Small items can be summoned in cast quantities. Medium in lesser quantities. Large in very low quantities and so on and so forth.
No popping up Nano Tech. Such advance devices must be pre-prepared.

Thats all
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Kriegsherr von Seelen   Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:52 pm

Tech Two
Name: Fusion Cortex
Positive Description: Allows him to fuse items together to created new items. When doing this there will be a dark purple light instead of the normal neon blue.
Negative Description: There is no Drawback.
Cooldown: Two turns before he can fuse items again.

Tech Three
Name: Live.Free.Complex
Positive Description: Allows him to make certain body parts into weapons. These weapons are able transmutate on his body without damaging his body. These weapons are stronger than any other weapons know to mankind.
Negative Description: These weapons are so potent they must leech off of his on rei. So they will drain his power fast.
Cooldown: Three
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kriegsherr von Seelen   Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:00 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Kriegsherr von Seelen   Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:33 am

Ok So i Decided she should have an ablity. Best to simply Approve it >__>

Name: Ericka

Manifestation: Before
Spoiler:

After
Spoiler:

Medium: A Flower on his Suit.

Doll Ablity: She Will Smile one He says "Shatter, Ericka" then she will literally shatter and turn into a pure orb that will come over his face making a Hollow mask much like a Vaizards. Due to countless experiments n his doll he was able to prefect this doll into a perfect mask. with it he brings the basics of the mask Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Stamina, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Spiritual Power, Reiryoku Absorption, Mask Shielding, Power Augmentation. Basically Doubling his stats. The other half of the Doll becomes a Blade, see the above pic.

Element: Hollowfication

Cero: Is a Cero, has the same limit as a Cero.

Dead Mans Cero: Is a Cero that is quadrupled in power. Same cooldown as a GRC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kriegsherr von Seelen   Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:35 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Kriegsherr von Seelen   Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:22 am

Check the dates however. We dont re app aint i the tops ^___^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kriegsherr von Seelen   Kriegsherr von Seelen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kriegsherr von Seelen
Page 1 of 1