Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Seelen I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Seelen I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Seelen I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Seelen I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Seelen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Seelen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Seelen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Seelen I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Seelen I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Seelen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Seelen Empty
PostSubject: Seelen   Seelen I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:30 pm

Name: Kriegsherr von Seelen

Manifestation: They turn into eyeballs which replace his eyes. The eyeballs look like Sasukes EMS.

Medium: His Eyes

Doll Ablity: Due to the Tattoo transfer he can basically Mulnipulate all molecules in his area and around him in anyway he sees fit. He can combine them to create objects or break down objects to convert them into Molecules. He had also mastered the power of Combing Molecules with Reshi. Where others had Failed. He can do these actions Instantly and also His Natural body is stronger than most Bountos. His skin is nearly Heirro like. He has not been able to create life besides the mulnipulation of his own cells.

The Second Ability: A circle will form under the Bount. Which will erect into the sky. This doll is considered to be fire-based ultimately. It appears to be a ragining firestorm that is purple in color. The purple fire makes a loud howling noise. The flames are considered to be uber hot. But can be extenguished by a water-users power. They do not require oxygen to burn. They can't be doused by anyother method. But because of that drawback they are slow moving flames in their deadly form. Which is one giant pillar of fire. Basically the flames are so intense that they cause whoever is near the flames to sweat. If the flames touch an opponents weapon. The weapon will be burned. The flames will be able burn off an opponents skin if they touch him in smaller numbers. If hit in the giant fire pillar however. The entire being is melted away.

Element: Alchemy / Fire

Techs:
Tech One
Name: L. Fusion Cortex
Positive Description: Allows him to fuse beings together to created new beings. When doing this there will be a dark purple light instead of the normal neon blue. This can't be used during battle. As all it does is allow him to fuse other defeated people with himself, or with other objects. People, etc.
Negative Description: There is no Drawback.
Cooldown: Two turns before he can fuse beings again.

Tech Two
Name: R. Fusion Cortex
Positive Description: Allows him to fuse items together to created new items. When doing this there will be a dark purple light instead of the normal neon blue.
Negative Description: There is no Drawback.
Cooldown: Two turns before he can fuse items again.

Tech Three
Name: Live.Free.Complex
Positive Description: Allows him to make certain body parts into weapons. These weapons are able transmutate on his body without damaging his body. These weapons are stronger than any other weapons know to mankind.
Negative Description: These weapons are so potent they must leech off of his on rei. So they will drain his power fast.
Cooldown: Three

----------
Final Form

Name: Emperor

Element: Creation (Alchemy)

History: (Im sure he wont Mind) Basically it took him a long time to get control over his doll, The former leader Franz had taught him how to activate the all-powerful doll fusion before he had magically disappeared.

Fusion Description: He does not look different except his body burns with a light blue aura.

Unique Ability: Can mulnipulate any non living item and create it. This ranges form a infinite amount of things. Note: He can only use up to five things at once. He is also ten times Stronger, Faster, and has that much times more Spirit Pressure. Also, his fire is pure white. It can melt anything it touches. But because of this can't move from their posistion once activated. The flames are like mines. They are so powerful that they can remain in their posistion till the time is over. The flames will burn brightly with light also. The fire can't move. Whatever it touches can however.

Limit: 11

Last edited by Mr. Polk on Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Seelen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seelen   Seelen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Seelen Empty