Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) Empty
PostSubject: Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku)   Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:58 pm

Name: Suzaku, The Pheonix God Of The South

Manifestation: The Doll has many reincarnations of its looks. the first would be to become a Large Flaming Pheonix with raging winds and Steel like Tails and wings. The Doll is always on fire. The Second form would be a Red Sword with many engravements on it and the sword may increase and decrease width and height. The Last one is the most powerful Form that Kai's doll may turn into.This is called "Fowl Form". Appearances below.

Pheonix Form:
Spoiler:

Sword Form:
Spoiler:

Fowl Form:
Spoiler:

Medium: A Pack of Smokes.

Doll Ablity: This Has many Abilities each separate for the forms.

Pheonix and Sword Abilities: The User can cause anything it touch with the weapon,Pheonix or Forms to catch fire instantly. The User can create and manipulate The Unlimited fire in the User's doll even causing Various weapons to be made from it.

Fowl abilities:This is Kai's armor-type Doll. which transforms the Pheonix of Fire into a high-speed jet armor. With it, Kai is capable of high-speed flight and its wing-like manipulators act as appendages for close-range combat. The first abilities can be used.

Element: Fire

Techniques:

Flaming Hell
Type:Sword and Pheonix/ Fowl
Description: The user will gain a FLame like aura around him and instantly fire will surround him. The User then Will take control of all the fire and launch it at a extremely fast pace with the impact and power equal to that of a Grand Rey cero.
Cooldown usage:Has a 4 post cooldown.

Onibi Blaster
Type:Fowl
Description: Mounted on the back are two high-intensity laser cannons, which can send Beams of powerful fire at the Target similar to cero's. These are abilities only fowl form can use.
Cooldown: The user can use them as frequent as Cero's to launch Fire balls that are of Cero level Power and can launch a max of 4 per post.

Last edited by Kaizer on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku)   Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:14 pm

(Still needs approval so Bump)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku)   Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:45 am

Name: Bason, The General Of Hell

Manifestation: The Doll has many Looks and forms. the first would be a Giant Warrior.This giant warrior has a Large Kwan Do which is a long stick with a Blade on top. The second form would be Called "Super Bushin". Super bushin a Large Staff with mulitple Blades everywhere. THis is a Powerful form only for offensive purposes. The last one is known as Bushin Shark Fin.The user charges the doll in his right arm creating a armor and shield for Kai's right arm. This is perfect defense hand to hand and long distance weapon.

Appearances:

Warrior Form:

Spoiler:

Super Bushin Form:

Spoiler:

Shark Fin form:

Spoiler:

Medium: A Ancient Japanese Katana.

Doll Ablities:

Warrior:This form has no other abilities except for master Battle form and has unmatchable strength(In a sense for a big guy like Komomaru's Bankai or slightly weaker then that) and A Moderate Speed.

Super Bushin Form:This Ability make use of Bason's wide knowledge, of various weapons. Using the medium ability of the "Bâo-Lèi" Sword and thrusting it into the ground, Kai, randomly, makes Many blade weapons such as spears,Swords,Axes,Pikes,Etc...sprout out of the ground around him. The more Reiatsu he puts into it the more weapons its sprout and the faster it becomes. The weapons radius is 20 meter radiusminimum and 100 meter radius Maximum. The Blades reach up 7 feet as well and stay up for one entire post before a one post cooldown. the amount of weapons summoned in 20 meters would be 100 then the number for 100 meters would be 1000 weapons condensed together in a circle to keep within the radius.the weapons can be conduc ted with electricity.

Fish Fin:Other then its powerful defense yet weak offense ability it may shoot out Lightning Bolts.Kai's fastest ability, which creates a massive bolt of lightning that strikes Kai's exact location which he wants to strike.

Element: Lightning

Techniques:

Lightning Conductor
Type:Fish Fin/super bushin
Description:Kai can detached the back part of the armour into the sky where it works as an electric conductor. Changing his Reiatsu into lightning, the Doll in the sky sends several lightnings down on an opponent.
Duration:4 posts
Cooldown:5 post cooldown before usage

Last edited by Lord Kaizer on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku)   Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:59 am

Kaizer wrote:
Name: Suzaku, The Pheonix God Of The South

Manifestation: The Doll has many reincarnations of its looks. the first would be to become a Large Flaming Pheonix with raging winds and Steel like Tails and wings. The Doll is always on fire. The Second form would be a Red Sword with many engravements on it and the sword may increase and decrease width and height. The Last one is the most powerful Form that Kai's doll may turn into.This is called "Fowl Form". Appearances below.

Pheonix Form:
Spoiler:

Sword Form:
Spoiler:

Fowl Form:
Spoiler:

Medium: A Pack of Smokes.

Doll Ablity: This Has many Abilities each separate for the forms.

Pheonix and Sword Abilities: The User can cause anything it touch with the weapon,Pheonix or Forms to catch fire instantly. The User can create and manipulate The Unlimited fire in the User's doll even causing Various weapons to be made from it.

Fowl abilities:This is Kai's armor-type Doll. which transforms the Pheonix of Fire into a high-speed jet armor. With it, Kai is capable of high-speed flight and its wing-like manipulators act as appendages for close-range combat. Mounted on the back are two high-intensity laser cannons, which can send Balls of powerful fire at the Target similar to cero's. These are abilities only fowl form can use.

Element: Fire

Techniques:

Flaming Hell
Type:Sword and Pheonix
Description: The user will gain a FLame like aura around him and instantly fire will surround him. The User then Will take control of all the fire and launch it at a extremely fast pace with the impact and power equal to that of a Grand Rey cero.
Cooldown usage:Has a 4 post cooldown.

Onibi Blaster
Type:Fowl
Description: The cannons and arms will begin to flare up and instantly they all will launch 20 Cero like Fireballs at the oppoentn at a Ok like speed.
Cooldown: has a 8 post cooldown.

(Will make another post for the other doll.)

For the fowl ability, remove the aspect of the cannons, as that is more techniquish.

Due to the above statement, your second technique also becomes invalid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku)   Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:01 am

Alright I Editted the first with those changes
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku)   Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:03 am

Kaizer wrote:
Name: Bason, The General Of Hell

Manifestation: The Doll has many Looks and forms. the first would be a Giant Warrior.This giant warrior has a Large Kwan Do which is a long stick with a Blade on top. The second form would be Called "Super Bushin". Super bushin a Large Staff with mulitple Blades everywhere. THis is a Powerful form only for offensive purposes. The last one is known as Bushin Shark Fin.The user charges the doll in his right arm creating a armor and shield for Kai's right arm. This is perfect defense hand to hand and long distance weapon.

Appearances:

Warrior Form:

Spoiler:

Super Bushin Form:

Spoiler:

Shark Fin form:

Spoiler:

Medium: A Ancient Japanese Katana.

Doll Ablities:

Warrior:This form has no other abilities except for master Battle form and has unmatchable strength(In a sense for a big guy) and A Moderate Speed.

Super Bushin Form:This Ability make use of Bason's wide knowledge, of various weapons. Using the medium ability of the "Bâo-Lèi" Sword and thrusting it into the ground, Kai, randomly, makes Many blade weapons sprout out of the ground around him. The more Reiatsu he puts into it the more weapons its sprout and the faster it becomes.

Fish Fin:Other then its powerful defense yet weak offense ability it may shoot out Lightning Bolts.Kai's fastest ability, which creates a massive bolt of lightning that strikes Kai's exact location which he wants to strike. Also Kai can detached the back part of the armour into the sky where it works as an electric conductor. Changing his Reiatsu into lightning, the Doll in the sky sends several lightnings down on an opponent.

Element: Lightning

Techniques:

Will add after thought of.

For the Warrior, Elaborate on this "unmatcheable" strength. How strong exactly?

For the Super Bushin, you need a maximum amount of weapons that can be created.

For the Fish Fine, remove the aspect of removing the back armor, as this is another ability in itself and you may only have one ability.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku)   Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:04 am

First doll Approved, just be aware ceros have a 1 post cooldown, and so will that technique.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku)   Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:07 am

there i editted the second
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku)   Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:08 am

You still need a maximum number of weapons that can be summoned..
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku)   Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:11 am

You are misunderstanding me.. I mean a NUMBER of WEAPONS that can be summoned. I.E: 20 weapons, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku)   Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:13 am

there editted
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku)   Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:31 am

Meh. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku)   Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaizers Dolls (Suzaku)
Page 1 of 1