Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~) Empty
PostSubject: Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~)   Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:22 am

~(Name)~
Diamant (Diamond, He has a habit of calling her Dia though.)

~Primary medium~
A black diamond, Set into his neck, Just below the collar of his t-shirt. This diamond is literally part of him, But he can pull it out of his skin when he wishes to release his doll.

~Secondary Medium~ The pair of fingerless gloves he wears. The edges seem frayed and ragged, But besides that they are unremarkable.

~Element~
Black diamonds, Gravity, And illusion, I call it. . .BLGRAllUSION!

~Manifestation~
The manifestation is really just a woman shaped piece of black diamond. However, The diamond can be soft or hard, Flexible or stiff, And as she can bend light around her, she'll usually look like an extremely sexy black girl. And i mean Sexay. Her facial features are strangely japanese however. Because of the fact that she is made from diamonds (Note, Not actually diamonds, It's actually just a diamond like compound, That's actuallly the hardest material known to man. . Teflonium.) She is nearly impossible to damage. Extreme amounts of physical force and reiatsu are really the only way, Elemental attacks just roll off of her.

~Released state~
Now there is an oddity to this doll. Even when it is released, Richard can exploit it's powers through the secondary medium, His gloves. This allows them to pair fight, Making them extremely lethal.

~Techniques~

Lebens-Diamant (Living diamond) The diamond she is comprised of (Or the diamond that grows from the glove) Is literally alive. The diamond can shapeshift, Or grow larger, Smaller, Etc. This is the general combat skill that allows her to grow blades and whatnot, Or for richard to grow a gun from the palm of his hand, Rather useful to assasinate people (Which was once his way of making money). Another thing to note is that when this diamond touches something other than Richard or one of his dolls, It will begin to grow on them, Sapping reiatsu from them to make it grow. Richard can however prevent this from happening, Keeping it off of his allies.

Schwere Juwel (Gravity Gem) The diamond can produce massive gravity wells (Near black hole point) or repulsors (Near black hole strength) Within five feet of it. This has an incredible range of purposes. From creating one infront of a projectile to launch it (At extreme speeds) Or causing enemy blows to go off course, Even into themselves if they're close and stupid enough. Richard has had quite some fun using this in the past (He once made the pope flash the vatican using this, It was extremey amusing). This can also be used to attract something to something else, Which also has it's uses (Richard has started several fun fights this way.)

Schawrz illusion (Black illusion) The diamond produces a sort of black light, Which it has a large amount of control over. This is used to create visual illusions of many kinds. Audiotory illusion can also be created by vibrating the crystal and changing it's shape to create different sounds, And then throwing said sound much like a voice.

~~Abwechselnd~~
(Shift, Change, Alter)(It's not all three words, Just all three words are a possible meaning)
((Abby for short))

~Medium~
The hoodie tied around his waist. It’s pitch black, And the kind you have to pull over your head. It looks unremarkable. However, It feels like the softest of velvet, And try to hit it with a sword and it’ll bounce right off with a resounding clang. This effect seems to extend to the rest of his clothes as well, Making him rather hard to hurt.

~Element~
N/A

~Manifestation~
It’s manifestation has been mostly destroyed by the process of reanchoring, All that is left is it’s personality. It’s a somewhat cynical being, As cold and calculating as Richard. However, His personality does tend to change on certain occasions. Unlike most dolls, Because most of it has been destroyed Richard has nearlycomplete control over it, It is merely an advisor to Richard’s actions rather than one who can dictate his own. Thought the being is mostly androgynous, It sometimes displays female tendencies, And it’s voice often has a short of female sound to it, Causing him to call it “Abby” instead of it’s rather long full name.

~Release~
When released the hoodie wraps itself around kyo, Somehow passing through him so he’s wearing it now. Once activate the hoodie turns a pure white color, With red patterning. On his shoulders shoulders are red circles, Each connected to it’s neighbors by a single line, The line at the top going to the neck of the hoodie and circling his neck. The one at the bottom goes to the wrist, Ending in a circle around the wrist. A white metal mask forms over his face, Red markings on it as well. There is a red circle on his forehead, With a line going down to about where the tip of his nose would be. Two thick red slashes correspond with his eyes. Two red lines follow the jaw, Starting where it curves away from the back of the head and ending about an inch from either side of the chin. It is unknown how he sees through this mask as it is completely smooth, No holes of any sort, But anyone whose seen him use it knows he can see perfectly with it on. Once released, Several odd things happen with his clothing. What appears to be armor forms. Around his knees, And on his ankles, What seems to be part of a full plate suit of armor just hangs suspended there, Moving with his body but not really touching it. The hoodie itself sometimes seems to shine like metal.

~~Abilites~~
The dolls main remaining ability is to steal the abilities, elements, And techniques of other weapons and people, using them for himself. He will often use this with his other doll to double on it’s attacks, Doubling their power. It has no skills or attacks of it’s own besides the fact that it increases the endurance, strength, Speed and defence of the user. When released the armor effect which has spread to his entire clothing is nearly impenetrable. It’s appearance and personality changes according to the element(s) absorbed.

The dolls secondary ability is that of memory. Once this doll has copied an ability for long enough it remembers it, However As richard rarely uses this, The only skills currently remembered are Shunpo, Hierro (Which is mostly useless, as the hoodie is good enough), Gargantua (Which is quite incredible useful) Cero, And kido 1-4. Sadly, He usually doesn't fight long enough to gain many skills, As his opponents are usually dead quickly.

Notes: This doll is both the weaker and the stronger of his main two. While it’s abilities may be stronger than the other ones, They are only so when used tactically. Kyo rarely uses this doll because when it’s activated it has an oddly strong ability to influence his actions. He’ll only use it when he feels the situation calls for it. Also, This doll was stolen from another bount, Which is why the manifestation is mostly destroyed.

~The skateboard~
The spirit of the skateboard has been nearly destroyed, Only small amounts of it left, Not enough to form a concious thought, Or to use it as a normal doll. Richard uses it as his main form of transportation. The dolls element was wind, For the skateboard can move faster then any car, And even fly if he puts enough reiatsu in it. Also, He never falls off unless he wants to. The only other skill remaining is that when the skateboard is swung it will send out a blast of air. By swinging it like a sword, The air will cut, By swinging it like a makeshift fan, It'll feel like getting hit with a very large board of wood.

Last edited by Richard on Wed May 27, 2009 7:58 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~)   Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:18 pm

Some things to brush up, here and there. It's avoidable, and that's what makes it APPROVE worthy, alas, it has my APPROVAL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~)   Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~) I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:26 pm

Blimey! You're approved! Unless someone else says no and interjects. >__>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~)   Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:57 am

~Bankai Level Release~

Well both of richard's dolls when released are really at shikai level. Both together would only be a strong shikai, Not a bankai, So i made a bankai for him.

~BAN-KAI~

In bankai both of richards dolls souls fuse in the diamond doll. Richard gets to keep the nice hoodie that makes him very armored. The diamond the doll is made from turns into a crystal whose color is constantly changing. THis color is immune to elemental damage and nearly immune to physical and pure reiatsu damage, Making this doll very hard to damage, Much less kill.

Ability~
The doll retains the abilites of both dolls from earlier, But they're strenghtened. The diamond can grow extremely fast, And the copy technique is amazingly accurate, Able to copy something with only one look at it. Also, Anything below bankai level is strengthened to bankai level attack, As opposed to before, Where anything above shikai was lowered to a strong shikai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~)   Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:15 am

Richard wrote:
~Element~
Black diamonds, Gravity, And illusion, I call it. . .BLGRAllUSION!

You are allowed two elements at most. One for each doll, or two combined in one doll, etc.

Please add cooldowns for your tech's.

Richard wrote:

~~Abilites~~
The dolls main remaining ability is to steal the abilities, elements, And techniques of other weapons and people, using them for himself. He will often use this with his other doll to double on it’s attacks, Doubling their power. It has no skills or attacks of it’s own besides the fact that it increases the endurance, strength, Speed and defence of the user. When released the armor effect which has spread to his entire clothing is nearly impenetrable. It’s appearance and personality changes according to the element(s) absorbed.

The dolls secondary ability is that of memory. Once this doll has copied an ability for long enough it remembers it, However As richard rarely uses this, The only skills currently remembered are Shunpo, Hierro (Which is mostly useless, as the hoodie is good enough), Gargantua (Which is quite incredible useful) Cero, And kido 1-4. Sadly, He usually doesn't fight long enough to gain many skills, As his opponents are usually dead quickly.

Please explain the better. How does it steal abilities/elements/tech's? How does he use it with the other doll to double attacks? By nearly impenetrable, what actually effects it? Also, as with most app's like this you shouldn't start out with the memory part actually remembering anything. You would need to gain those skills through RP.

Richard wrote:

~The skateboard~
The spirit of the skateboard has been nearly destroyed, Only small amounts of it left, Not enough to form a concious thought, Or to use it as a normal doll. Richard uses it as his main form of transportation. The dolls element was wind, For the skateboard can move faster then any car, And even fly if he puts enough reiatsu in it. Also, He never falls off unless he wants to. The only other skill remaining is that when the skateboard is swung it will send out a blast of air. By swinging it like a sword, The air will cut, By swinging it like a makeshift fan, It'll feel like getting hit with a very large board of wood.[/center]

Because this is like a third doll, please remove the ability to send out a blast of air/cutting air, since technically you should only have two dolls and three even if one of them doesn't function as a proper doll, isn't fair to everyone else.

Once you've dealt with this, I'll look at the Bankai part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~)   Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two dolls and a cripple. (Franz review please~)
Page 1 of 1