Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
~Makoto~ [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
~Makoto~ [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
~Makoto~ [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
~Makoto~ [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
~Makoto~ [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
~Makoto~ [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
~Makoto~ [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
~Makoto~ [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
~Makoto~ [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

~Makoto~ [Superhuman]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

~Makoto~ [Superhuman] Empty
PostSubject: ~Makoto~ [Superhuman]   ~Makoto~ [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Name: Tsudan, Makoto

Race: Human

Personality: Makoto has a sort of boastful bully like personality about him. He can often times be self indulgent about his prowess in certain situations. He asserts himself above others with his own moral justifications but at the same time can be humbled by a good fight. Socially he acts a bit nonchalant and comes off sometimes as a jerk but his drive and determinations are in the right place. He shares a common respect for those like him and would love nothing more than to rid the world of hollows and other divine beings.

History:

Makoto was brought up in a religious household and he was taught that faith was everything. His mother Yoko and his Father Shoda were both active citizens of the church and attended service almost everyday. As a boy Makoto was a custom to prayer and was raised on the foundations of not only love but faith as well. During his younger years of school Makoto was always teased for carrying around his prayer beads as most children in Karakura Town were not predominantly religious. He was often beaten up and talked down upon, though oddly Makoto never retaliated. He was always one to pray in the middle of a crisis, he was raised so strongly in the foundation of faith that he often awaited divine interventions on his behalf.

Despite countless reassurance from his parents and his spiritual advisers Makoto began to loose his so called faith. By this time Makoto had just enrolled in high school and had taken up fighting as a way to release his frustrations. In no time at all the pure religious adolescent turned into the stereotype bully that is frowned on by society. Religion was always Makoto’s comfort zone, after abandoning it violence was his only other outlet. Although it seemed Makoto had completely jumped ship on faith he still wore his prayer beads around his neck, perhaps just out of sheer habit. After months of senseless fighting Makoto was confronted by a local gang, it turned out that one of the many people he had beaten up within the last few days happened to be a younger brother of a self proclaimed gang lord.

With an overwhelming foolish attitude of nothing to loose Makoto went full force and fought the gang head on. His arrogant steam only propelled him for a few slick maneuvers before he was overcome by the gangs sheer numbers. Makoto was drubbed in a cruel fashion and was slipping in and out of consciousness. As insult to injury one of the gang members snatched Makotos prayer beads from his neck and stomped on them right in front of him. Then something in Makoto snapped, it was odd, he had abandoned his faith and his religion why would the well being of his prayer beads make any difference to him? The only reasonable conclusion was sentimental value, Makoto did not carry them for religious purposes. He carried them as a reminder of his once believed false hood and he viewed them as an allegorical representation of his “heart” and everything he strived to become once again but in his own light.

An odd colored swirl of dense energy permeated around Makotos body and frightened the gang members around him. Makoto rose to his feet with a half crazed look in his eyes and his glasses to a roughened tilt. The source of the energy seemed to be coming from his hands. Before long the glowing had stopped and his hand were enveloped in what appeared to be gloves. On the right hand glove there were three claws and on the left hand were five claws that protruded from the tips of the fingers. The right handed glove was blue and the other was red and they both adorned an array of symbols that one would associate at first glance with religion or perhaps occult. The area ran cold with blood as Makoto did away with gang members with these odd yet deadly gloves in a haze of odd colored auras. After the gang had been executed Makoto looked at his hands and shuddered in awe of this powerful phenomena, he declared these gloves as the miracle he had been searching for. Instead of giving praise to his religious figures he basked in his own glory as he restored his faith, not in religion but in his own truth, his own power.

RP Sample: I’m going for an elite spot but I’ve read the rules for that:

1.) The leader will evaluate your RPing abilities based on what YOU RP like on the site. RP samples will not be used, so you must firstly prove yourself IC before achieving the status. (sorry but im tiered of seeing OK rp samples and then piss poor posts when you start to rp)

So yeah…
Back to top Go down
Kylita Anari

Kylita Anari

~Makoto~ [Superhuman] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Makoto~ [Superhuman]   ~Makoto~ [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:13 am

approved
Back to top Go down

~Makoto~ [Superhuman]
Page 1 of 1