Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Buki [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Buki [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Buki [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Buki [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Buki [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Buki [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Buki [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Buki [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Buki [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Buki [Superhuman]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buki

Buki

Buki [Superhuman] Empty
PostSubject: Buki [Superhuman]   Buki [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:51 am

SuperHuman Registration

Name: Buki

Appearance: He is five ft eleven inches tall, his general look is angry or not caring, his hair is quite spikey, black and covers his ears a little, his eyes are red from his powers waking, his skin tone is a little pale. He wears a dark blue scarf, a dark blue t-shirt with belts in the shape of and L on it. His lower body he wears black jeans with a belt on and a little bit of his underwear showing sometimes and he wears black trainers.

He has a tanto that he keeps hidden in his t-shirt, its ray skin is red, the gaurd is plain so is the rest of the blade.

Personality: Personality: He is a lone wolf dosen't like to talk to others and dosn't like help in fights, he dosen't talk much and only really cares for money. He has no dreams no reason to fight half the time, he dosn't care about pain so he will charge straigh ahead at opponents who are stronger than him with no fear.

--------------------

Hair Color: black

Dislikes: Hollows, annoying people, angry people, people with no money and snobs

Crushes: Girls with money

--------------------

Specialties: Being a mercenary for hire, cooking, killing hollows and resitue control

History: Buki's parents were killed by hollows when he was stll a baby, he was looked after by his uncle for 13 years. Buki was never a normal child he didn't hang about with other kids because he didn't care for them he got his lone wolfness from his uncle, he learned that he had a power at the age of seven when he killed a hollow out of fear after that day he didn't fear anything...apart from mistory meat night..you don't want to know. By the time he was ten he already had learned to hide his resitue.

When he was 14 his uncle was killed by a hollow, Buki killed the hollow and three others within seconds with one attack. He started to care about money alot and started to only help people who had money. He hasn't had a chance to really test his powers so he tried to find a strong enough hollow to fight but he only found weak ones the biger ones were being killed by shinigami and this botherd him for a while until he fough a shinigami and almost killed him.

Picture of Character: Buki [Superhuman] 37124_sasuke_2

Sample Chapter:

Last edited by Buki on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Buki [Superhuman] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buki [Superhuman]   Buki [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:54 pm

Please use the new BO template
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

Buki [Superhuman] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buki [Superhuman]   Buki [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:24 am

Okay edited
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Buki [Superhuman] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buki [Superhuman]   Buki [Superhuman] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:20 am

For the most part superhumans don't really follow each other as a group, so if for a rank you need either elite or normal hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buki [Superhuman] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buki [Superhuman]   Buki [Superhuman] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buki [Superhuman]
Page 1 of 1