Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove Empty
PostSubject: Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove   Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:19 am

Name: Mitsukai

Bow Manifestation: Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove Satyr_Archer_Bow_by_mechwarrior26 like that but Blueish White

Description: This bow is capable of firing 50 arrows per post. This can give a general balance of power on the arrows. Each arrow has the velocity and power to pierce through metals and organic structures. The bow itself has great potential for power, the shooter is the one in need of the training.

Techniques:

Tech 1 - Multi Fire - This allows the Quincy to pull the string back and shoot an arrow outwards. The Arrow then divides into two arrows and splits the Rietsu in half, a half going to each arrow.
Cooldown: This may only be used once every posts.

Tech 2 - Feigning Strike - The Quincy may pull back the string and Fire off a false arrow. This arrow acts as a pure decoy while the Quincy quickly fires the next arrow to get a higher chance for a strike
Cooldown: Capable of using three times a post every 2nd post

Last edited by Ranpu Ya on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove   Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:40 pm

techniques need cooldowns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove   Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Short, simple, and good. But, I'd like to see some specifics in the bow's description. For instance, when you say somewhat rapid fire, how many times can you fire in one post? I would say something that's fully auto, like a minigun, would be around 500, while a semi auto, like a 9mm, would be about 10 to 15. Just for reference. Also, expound on the moderate power. Can it rip a hole in a brick wall, or is it the same force as a handgun round? I think it looks good so far, but for fairness purposes, I need to ask these questions.

Edit: Also, what she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove   Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:08 pm

I have put in some corrections now Artemis as well as adding cooldowns for the techniques.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove   Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Hm... I give it a thumbs up.

Approved. Unless someone else says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove   Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ya Ranpu's Quincy Glove
Page 1 of 1