Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kalona's Ability I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kalona's Ability I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kalona's Ability I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kalona's Ability I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kalona's Ability I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kalona's Ability I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kalona's Ability I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kalona's Ability I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kalona's Ability I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kalona's Ability

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kalona's Ability Empty
PostSubject: Kalona's Ability   Kalona's Ability I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:42 am

Name: Mother Earth

Looks:
Kalona, gets covered in a Green aura.

Ability:
Kalona's ability is to connect his Reshi with the Earth and the Minrals inside of it to gain completely control over it. He can use his mind to control the Earth or Mineral, or he can use his feet and Hands. The only drawback to this ability is that Kalona can only Control one type at a time. So, he can't control Earth and Metal at the same time. He as to pick one. He mainly uses Earth. Since, it is his favorite.

Techniques:

Earth Shift
By placing his hands on the Ground. Kalona can make the earth move under the Targets feet. he can even make cuts in the service if enough energy was put into it. Once, Evolved ability is obtained. he can make Cuts in the service easily.
Cooldown: 10 posts

Weapon Creation
Just like the name states. Kalona can make any weapon out ofhte Earth or minrals in the earth.
Cooldown: 5 posts

Stone Armor
Kalona will slam his hands on the ground, and be covered in a dome of stone. When, the dome falls stone has covered his body like a suit of armor. The stone isn't unbreakalbe. Strong attackes will break it.
Duration: 5 posts/Cooldown: 10 posts
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Kalona's Ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalona's Ability   Kalona's Ability I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:10 am

full mulnipulation should be left for when you gain elite-ship or your evolved form. Give a limit on how much earth you can mulnipulate.
Back to top Go down

Kalona's Ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalona's Ability   Kalona's Ability I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:17 am

Well, my Evolved Form as gonig to be full control over Gems. If you would like. I can take out the Mineral part. It will only be Earth(Stone, Mud, etc.) Since, i would like to have Gem control once evolved form is gained.
Back to top Go down

Kalona's Ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalona's Ability   Kalona's Ability I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:21 pm

do that and its approved
Back to top Go down

Kalona's Ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalona's Ability   Kalona's Ability I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:05 am

Name: Mother Earth

Looks:
Kalona, gets covered in a Green aura.

Ability:
Kalona's ability is to connect his Reshi with the Earth to gain completely control over it. He can use his mind to control the Earth, or he can use his feet and Hands. He has created a fighting style to work with his Ability. The Earth that Kalona can control isn't limited to the Small area around him. He can control anything that is Earth(Stone, Dirt, Mud, Etc.) that is his Reshi mixes with.

Techniques:

Earth Shift
By placing his hands on the Ground. Kalona can make the earth move under the Targets feet. he can even make cuts in the service if enough energy was put into it. Once, Evolved ability is obtained. he can make Cuts in the service easily.
Cooldown: 10 posts

Weapon Creation
Just like the name states. Kalona can make any weapon out ofhte Earth or minrals in the earth.
Cooldown: 5 posts

Stone Armor
Kalona will slam his hands on the ground, and be covered in a dome of stone. When, the dome falls stone has covered his body like a suit of armor. The stone isn't unbreakalbe. Strong attackes will break it.
Duration: 5 posts/Cooldown: 10 posts
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

Kalona's Ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalona's Ability   Kalona's Ability I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:30 am

note that elites can shatter your shit like tissue paper.(your none techs) anyway approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com

Kalona's Ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalona's Ability   Kalona's Ability I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:46 pm

(( Jaden, has given me permission to redo my ability.))

Name: Seven Deadly Sins; The Capital Vices; The Cardinal Sins

Sealed Looks:
The sealed ability is easily sighted. There are Seven jap. symbols on his chest in a line. The one in the middle of his chest with six on each side of it is Sloth. Kalona is the Physical Manfestion of Sloth. Each Sin Symbol is branched off fromthat. Sloth is in the middle of them because that is Kalona himself.

How to Release/Release Looks: To release the ability that Kalona carrys. He must bite his thumb and rub his blood onto the Sin Symbol that he wants to bring out. After, he rubs the blood he ahs to say the name ofhte sin. Then, a colored orb will appear directly on the Sin Symbol. The orb will float out next to Kalona, and form into a Physical Body of the Sin. Each sin has a weapon that they have mastered to fight with.

Ability:
Kalona's ability is to basically bring the Seven Sins to life. He Splits his soul into Six peieces, and they become the other sins. they all have a weapon they use in battle. Kalona kepps his weapon sealed in his Sin Symbol. Since, this is only the Basic ability. He can only bring out two other Sins.

Envolved Ability:N/A
((If this gets approved. I will go into Detail about the Appearances of each sin and their weapon, or if you want me to do it now. i will be happy too.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kalona's Ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalona's Ability   Kalona's Ability I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kalona's Ability
Page 1 of 1