Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Izanami's ability I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Izanami's ability I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Izanami's ability I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Izanami's ability I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Izanami's ability I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Izanami's ability I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Izanami's ability I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Izanami's ability I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Izanami's ability I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Izanami's ability

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izanami

Izanami

Izanami's ability Empty
PostSubject: Izanami's ability   Izanami's ability I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Name: Shapeshifter

Looks: it varies on what she shape shifts into.

Ability: Izanami has the ability to transform her body into whatever she chooses; it could range from something organic to something inorganic. When she shifts into something different she not only changes her looks, but also everything else; like her smell, what she feels like, etc. A downside to this ability is that Izanami not matter what she changes into can only stay one thing, like she can change into a bird but not more than one bird.

Also when she transforms into something that is supposed to be inorganic substance it has to be humanoid in appearance, and she'll still be organic or she'd be stuck in that form; so if she changed into something like a miniature statue of liberty she'd still be able to move because she's still technically organic. On an added note when she transforms whatever she is wearing transforms also; like say she changes into a scientist well her clothes would change with her into something like a lab coat.

A downside to this also is that when Izanami unwillingly passes out she reverts back to her true form. Her transformation can last 5 posts and has a 3 post cool down.

Envolved Ability: n/a

Techniques:

Shapeshifting: look above

Substance change: This ability gives Izanami the ability to not only change her body, but to also change other object's into something of her choose. For example she could change a pencil into a tiny knife. A downside to this though is that whatever she changes has to be the same size as to what she is changing it into. Another downside is that when she passes out it reverts back to what it was; also she has to be touching the object to be able to transmute it. The transformation can last 3 post and has a 1 post cool down.

Last edited by Izanami on Sun May 02, 2010 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Izanami's ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanami's ability   Izanami's ability I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:08 pm

Only turn into things that exist. No imaginary new things.

Approved.

------------

The tech however, make sure she has to touch the object to transmutate it.

Add that in, and then ill approve it
Back to top Go down
Izanami

Izanami

Izanami's ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanami's ability   Izanami's ability I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:12 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Izanami's ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanami's ability   Izanami's ability I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:21 am

Approved, have fun rping. Do know however, we are revamping the plot, and some posts will be moving into the history section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Izanami's ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanami's ability   Izanami's ability I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izanami's ability
Page 1 of 1