Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
A different sort of Shinigami, story of Masaka I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
A different sort of Shinigami, story of Masaka I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
A different sort of Shinigami, story of Masaka I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
A different sort of Shinigami, story of Masaka I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
A different sort of Shinigami, story of Masaka I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
A different sort of Shinigami, story of Masaka I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
A different sort of Shinigami, story of Masaka I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
A different sort of Shinigami, story of Masaka I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
A different sort of Shinigami, story of Masaka I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

A different sort of Shinigami, story of Masaka

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A different sort of Shinigami, story of Masaka Empty
PostSubject: A different sort of Shinigami, story of Masaka   A different sort of Shinigami, story of Masaka I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:56 pm

Name:Masaka Kuroiso

Race:Shinigami

Visual age:12

Division:13th

Personality:Depends on the situation. Usually he is modest, a kind servant to his superiors and a very kind helper/spirit riser for the soldiers beneath him (though it's sometimes embarrassing to those who're older). He seriously dislikes sunlight. He works hard to improve but hates showing off. He dislikes fighting and tries to avoid it, and will always put others before himself, regardless of the situation. In fact, he will rarely defeat hollow without serious regret and almost always prays afterwords for the spirit to find peace. He is very shy, especially around girls (blooming time! lol) and others outside his knowledge. When his friends are in danger or when this situation is dire enough, he shows a new self. He is almost indefinitely silent, and is usually silent for a period of time afterwords. He starts getting more outgoing as things go on. He has very little of his shyness around his fellow squad members.

Appearance:He is white skinned, since he has rarely been outside. He has rough yet cleaned hair, and his kimono (or however it's spelled) is white like a Captains. He is quite muscular (the only thing differing to his visual age) and has scarlet eyes. He sometimes wears sunglasses, usually during ceremonies or burials as to not show the emotion in his eyes, or during daily life for other reasons.

History Background Part 1, The Secret of His Dad: He was born in Japan with a spiritualist/martial artist for a dad and a business mom who worked as an associate and lawyer. Little did he know his dad was a former Soul Reaper, none other than the Captain General of two generations ago. He committed the serious crime of killing the 6th Squad's Captain and 3rd Seat, also leaving the Lieutenant severely injured. His reasons for doing this were unknown. His powers were 68% stripped because they couldn't hold any more. 99% of the remainder was taken and sealed in a human women, who coincidentally became his wife two years later. Anyway, back in the picture, he was sealed in a Gigai and sent to the world of the living. Eight months later, he meets that woman, but doesn't recognize her. They get to know each other over the course of the next three months, and spend another three months dating. They get married the following month and in another nine (as you must have guessed) they had Masaka.

History Background Part 2, His Abnormal Life and Death: By the time he was walking normally and talking fluently, about age four, he could already see spirits quite clearly. He became friends with them and it was probably because of the kindness of most of them that his soul was so greatly influenced toward kindness. By the time he was seven, he understood the concepts of spirits and his seeing them being abnormal. His hidden spirit energy was quite great. He was nine at his first encounter with a hollow in his lifetime (yes, first, not only). It was a weaker Hollow, but considering that Masaka hadn't uncovered any of his vast energies yet and was thus no more than a human who could see spirits, which by Hollow terms was worth lunch out of the three daily meals. The Hollow was a large green centipede whose mask was gnarled around the edges, showing experience of fighting other creatures. Masaka had no clue what this being was, but was unafraid since he could not be certain this being was dangerous - until a second later, that is. He had learned martial arts from his father (whose presence unlocked a tiny fragment of his spirit energy) so he took his stance. The Hollow sprung towards Masaka with by human standards incredible speed, its right pincer headed straight to pierce Masaka's core. Masaka attempted to deflect the blow to his own right as to avoid getting hit by the other pincer or bitten by the head, which saved Masaka's life. How so? His small showing spirit energy was enough to get the force behind his deflection to a level where the Hollow's head actually moved enough to only graze Masaka's side, only causing a small cut there but unfortunately getting Masaka's inner right arm cut badly. However, that contact of the Hollow awakened a lot of his hidden reiatsu. He jumps back and when the Hollow turns to face him he leap kicks straight through the entire Hollow's body. Later, when he's ten (twenty three Hollow defeats later), he comes across something new. This being looked like a man in a black uniform with a sword at his side. Little did Masaka know, this man was a Shinigami. He had long brown hair, blue eyes, a black outfit (duh) and a long slender Zanpakutou. There were two Hollow at his side, each Masaka defeated simply with Reiryoku bursts, not saying a word. Masaka asked who he was, and all the Shinigami said was "Join us" and with one swift stroke of his drawn blade Masaka had been slain.

History Background Part 3, Enter Masaka! Shinigami Extraordinaire!: When Masaka came to, he was in the Eastern District of Rukongai. He did not know where he was or what had happened, and he tried asking around. However, his spirit energy resonated so greatly now that everyone ran and hid or brought out weapons when he approached. He continued in a Southwest route until he stumbled upon the south gate. He looked over at the amazingly giant Ridanbao, the current guardian of the south gate. They greeted eachother and Masaka asked if he could get through. However, when Ridanbao refused, there was a half second fight, where Ridanbao pulled out an axe and sliced, and Masaka charged straight through his arm. Two things arose from this: Masaka had a tiny cut on his face, Ridanbao had been 'disarmed', and the axe was broken. As Ridanbao proceeded to open the gate (which must've been very difficult with one arm), Masaka skidded underneath the slightly opened gate. However on the other side, he was met by some shinigami- and asked if he would join them. He remembered something about this from his life and excepted. He passed the Shinigami Academy in five years (because at the beginning he already passed the Soul Power limiting with flying colors) and joined the sixth squad, perfecting his Kido. However, seeing his level of power, they put his in the 13th Squad in hopes that all necessary people would agree and make him Leiutenant later on, since with the power and skill he now had, he could fairly defeat a 4th Seat Ranked Officer. Afer two week in his office, Masaka attained his Shikai in a battle against a 3rd Seat level Hollow. Two weeks after that he comes back to his squad's barracks.

Rp Sample (from the battle he got his Shikai):Masaka eyed the Hollow with contempt after he watched his 5th Seat and 6th Seat Crippled in front of him. The Hollow looked around for another Shinigami morsel. Almost every Shinigami had fled the scene, twisted looks of horror on their faces, in the realization that they hadn't a chance against a beast like this without their 3rd Seat or Leiutenant. The few who stayed had drawn their swords and took a defnsive position in front of their crippled superiors. Masaka watched as the Hollow had sensed Masaka's huge energy level and charged wildly at him. Masaka had darm, overshadowed eyes that steeped with not fear, nor rage, but sadness. Masaka lifted his sword and prepared himself for a battle to the death. It had not been his first, nor would it be his last, he was convinced of that. He raised his sword[u]
above his head and jumped towards the Hollow's head. He struck a mighty slash, but was swatted away by the Hollow to the dust ground, causing Masaka to hit his head on a large rock, knocking him through. Suddenly he was inside himself, in a wasteland more barren and lifeless than the one he was just on. He looked around and saw - himself. Or at least he thought he did, bit when he looked around that him, he found it was a mirror. However, the mirror started talking to Masaka. "[b]Is that the best you can do? Use me! Use me and kill that Hollow! You have the power, you just need the will! Kill it, or it will kill you and all your friends! Call my name! It's-
" Masaka glides into the air, his uniform waving as the color slowly changes from black to white. "Shine, Zumesiken!" He yelled, and his Zanpakutou's blade changes from steel to a conentrated Reishi blade. The hilt took the form of shining crystal with a loop Masaka could use to block attacks if his "blade" was broken. He watches as the Hollow jumps into the air as well, it's out wide open to crush Masaka, saliva splashing out. Masaka turned the blade sideways so that his sword caught a reflection of the Hollow. The he brought his sword to his opposite side, and slashed in a curve while the hollow was still meters away. However, a brilliant green light shot out of Zumesiken and disintegrated the Hollow. However, the black dust that came from the dead Hollow actually went into the sword. Masaka landed on the ground, returned his sword to normal, and sheathed it. Then he calmly started walking back towards the 13th house.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

A different sort of Shinigami, story of Masaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: A different sort of Shinigami, story of Masaka   A different sort of Shinigami, story of Masaka I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:15 pm

your approved to join the 13th.

Though historys dont matter really, i found that it was funny that your dad would have been a Guy named Jaden Yoshinaru, if he was the Captain Commander two generations ago according to the site. lol.
Back to top Go down

A different sort of Shinigami, story of Masaka
Page 1 of 1