Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Emperador Dragon de hielo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Emperador Dragon de hielo I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Emperador Dragon de hielo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Emperador Dragon de hielo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Emperador Dragon de hielo I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Emperador Dragon de hielo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Emperador Dragon de hielo I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Emperador Dragon de hielo I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Emperador Dragon de hielo I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Emperador Dragon de hielo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Emperador Dragon de hielo Empty
PostSubject: Emperador Dragon de hielo   Emperador Dragon de hielo I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:40 pm

Name: Emperador Dragón de hielo

Release Phrase: Chill, Emperador Dragón de hielo(Ice Dragon Emperor)

Initial Release Phrase: Roar, Emperador Dragón de hielo

Represent: Dragon

Element: Ice

Sealed Description: https://2img.net/h/i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/darklinksgurl/Icebladefirst.jpg

Initial release: LeCriox's initial release form causes him to grow a thick armor over half his body as his mask disappears from his neck and transforms into a double edged spear. Also for future reference his hollow hole is always located at his chest where his heart would be.

Released Description: He holds his sword out in front of him as he says the release phrase making a tornado of ice surround him hardening his skin and causing it to crack under the low temperatures off his flesh. His hollow form is seen under as blue scales that are tougher than steel to to help him deflect blows from bladed weapons. His hands are enveloped in ice as is the back of his head and his tail is also. https://2img.net/h/i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn60/Zenkar_2008/Anime%20Guys/ice-1.jpg

Released Ability: His release ability lets him be able to command the ice easily using them to form defenses and offenses. He can shape them into figures of his imagination but this requires some reiatsu. This evolves from his ress expanding his range to twice what it was.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Hielo de El cero absoluto- He gathers reiatsu to his body and turns himself into pure ice with the temperature of -100. This chill would potentially dull the opponents movemnts the enemy into nothingness as he transforms into a sphere of ice. He would surround the target and continue to close in on him until he covers their whole body turining it into ice that will shatter. While he is in this form he can not be stopped by solid objects and he is cold enough to freeze water. If he is hit and dispersed he can reform himself since he has no physical from to speak of. The drawbacks of using this ability is completely after he reverts to normal and is spiritually drained. It will be very hard for him to move as this is why he only uses the tech if it is sure to hit.(10 posts cooldown) (two post duration)

Techniques: Hielo del huracán (Hurricane Ice)- He will spin making a hurricane of ice that he will send to the target. He will then throw a ice ball at it to mix with the hurricane to make a tornado of ice colder than before he can control on his whim. This hurricane will be able to lift the target or trap them inside the tornado freezing them causing frost bite an numbness.
5 post cooldown
2 post duration

Garras del hielo (Icy Claws)- He will envelop his hands in ice to make his reach greater and he can control them like his regular hands. He can make his hands bigger and longer if he wants which can smash through stone increasing damage he can do. Because his claws are made of ice they can be stopped by solid objects but light is refracted off and it can cause pneumonia if contact lasts long enough on his victim.
6 post cooldown
2 post duration

Armadura de Escarcha (Frost Armor)- He can create ice around his figure to envelop him in a huge being of ice that he can control from within. The icy armor acts as his body and he can fight through this being able to use all his techs. The armor is hard to penetrate and the tech ends if he is taken from within the armor or any other interference.
Back to top Go down

Emperador Dragon de hielo
Page 1 of 1