Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Old Tercera Chambers

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Old Tercera Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Kakita noticed Rose charging up for a Cero as he quickly took a stand to block the on coming Cero Blast. The Garganta ripped open as Kakita quickly slide out of the Garganta trying to close it up behind him as the Cero blast went off inside of his chambers. Kakita's body flew as he impacted against his wall leaving a nice crater against the wall. He landed on one knee with a smirk on his face. Rose could never resist on attacking him but one day its going to be her last.

Kakita stood up dusting himself looking around with his bright amber eyes noticing the damage done to his chambers. He slowly shrugged his shoulders placing his hands in his pockets. He had already wanted to move out of his chambers anyway. He had find a nice place in a secluded area which was one of the highest towers inside of Las Noches. He then looked out the corner of his eye noticing Ryourin. "Are you okay Ryourin?" He asked her with a gentle smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Ryourin pivoted smoothly, turning to stare from her place across the room as a familiar Garganta opened. The comforting feel of Kakita-dono's reiatsu filled the room, or so it seemed and she smiled slightly. However the smile fell from her face as a blast of purplish energy appeared, throwing Kakita-dono against a wall. She frowned slightly, quickly stepping towards the Espada. The purple cero had a familiar feel to it, obviously Kakita-dono had done something to annoy the Segunda, but really, did she have to reply in such a crude fashion? Irritation and dislike brewed in Ryou's head.

Reaching her Espada, Ryourin eyed him. She knew the cero wouldn't exactly hurt him, but still, it was a habit to check anyway. After scanning the Espada for bodily injury, Ryou bowed. "No sir, I'm fine. Welcome back sir." Her tone was the picture of subservience, as she refused to allow even a hint of her disdain for the female Espada to color her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:52 pm

Kakita looked at Ryourin laughing still taking in the damage that was down at his chambers. "Yeah Yeah, It was Rose...She always throws little temper tantrums when I am around...During the meeting she tried to trap me in a Negacion" Kakita said laughing taking his hands out of his pockets. He ran his hands through his hair straighten himself out for a bit a he did enjoy to look good. He quickly let out a loud whistle which had a very distinct sound to it as one of the Arrancar came running into the room.

"Yes Kakita-sama, We have finally finished your new chambers" The Arrancar said bowing down in front of Kakita. Kakita shooed him away as he was planning on moving out of his chambers in the first. He had find a nice spot high up in Las Noches that no one would ever find unless Kakita took them personally. "Well Ryourin, Guess what we are doing today...We are moving to a different place where my chambers will be located" Kakita said with a smile as the majority of the stuff needed was there. All he needed to do was wait on Ciara to show up to take them both there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Ryou rose from her bow, holding back a deeper frown than before. She had tried to trap Kakita-dono inside a Nagacion? Filing away her distaste the Fraccion focused back on Kakita-dono. She watched the Arrancar he had called in, somewhat curious now as to what the Espada had arranged for chambers.

"Yes sir. If you don't mind me asking, may I inquire as to the purpose of your meeting Kakita-dono?" she asked tentatively, curiosity warring with propriety. It would be useful to know what the Espada were planning, and though she could probably go find another Fraccion who knew, Ryou disliked associating with the other Fraccion other than Ciara-san.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:15 pm

Ciara came running in on all fours, her golden eyes wide and her tail all fluffed up. "Ka-Kakita-dono! Ryou-chan! Are you all okay?" she asked, obviously sounding concerned. If it had happened anywhere else, to anyone else, she wouldn't have batted an eye, or cared, but since it happened in Kakita's chambers, she couldn't help herself. However, when she saw that they were all right, she relaxed and took a deep breath, managing to bite her tongue so that she wouldn't mutter anything inappropriate and get herself in trouble. She was supposed to be good, after all, and it was very hard for her and involved as many naps as she could fit in. "I... I heard the noise..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:29 pm

Kakita looked at both of them with a smile placing his hand on both of their heads rubbing it gently. "We are okay Ciara......Ohh and the meeting, Nara, Wants to get help from a organization called Myst to take out Soul Society...Funny thing is, he knows nothing about them and dismissed me from the meeting because his lover Rose was upset with me....So in the upcoming battle we will stay here and defend Las Noches...I really don't know why we need to destory Soul Society because once their gone...We will have no one to fight" Kakita said shaking his head as he looked around his chambers one more time.

A Garganta opened in front of them as it was going to take them to their new chamber since Rose had destroyed the current one. "Well through this Garganta is our new home, So come on lets check it out" Kakita said with a smile walking through the Garganta keeping it open as he waited on them before closing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:34 pm

Ryou nodded slowly, interested in the fact that her earlier postulations were all wrong, or at least in part. It didn't seem like the Arrancar as a race were very prone to alliances, but the Primera knew what he was doing... She hoped. Ryou had never heard of these Myst people either, but she easily curbed her curiosity in that area.

Watching as Kakita-dono opened another Garganta, she glanced around the ruined room of what had once been his old chambers before stepping through into the new ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Ciara blinked, all the information flying over her head. There was just too much going on at once for her to understand, but what she was able to understand was they were to stay back and guard Las Noches. That was easy. She then blinked again as Kakita opened a Garganta to their new home and jumped through the moment Kakita had gone through, not wanting to be left behind, as well as a little curious about what their new chambers was going to be like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:58 pm

The Garganta had opened to a nice lovely spacious place that was in the highest tower of Las Noches. The chamber was split into two different floors. The first floor was very spacious with a couple of couches, chairs, and tables to relax at. It even had plenty of windows that looked upon the bright blue sky that was inside of Las Noches. The second floor consisted of 4 rooms. The first room belonged to Ryourin, second room belonged to Ciara, third room was Kakita personal chambers as well as him, and the four room was a little special. The four room was of decent size as every inch of the floor was packed with pillows. Each one of them filled with Kakita's scent. He had been coming up here for a while before he decided to turn it into his chambers as he enjoyed laying down on the pillows relaxing.

"Well ladies this the new place. Now there is two ways to get here. By Garganta which I would like you to appear outside"
Kakita had pointed out of the window which was a nice flat deck that was considerably big enough to host twenty people easily. "Or you can just climb your way up this tower til you reach that deck...So do you ladies like it?" Kakita said with a smile as it was going to be their new home for quite sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:02 pm

Ryourin looked around carefully, noting the rooms and structure of the new chambers. It was much brighter up here, and infinitely easier to sun oneself she decided after seeing the various windows. Overall Ryou could see nothing to dislike about it.

Smiling slightly, she turned back to Kakita-dono, "Yes sir, it seems perfect."

OOC - Yeah... Short post, sorry. I'm multitasking. XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:17 pm

Ciara looked around, her mouth agape as she immediately darted forward, carefully investigating every corner of the room, sniffing it all over to see what kind of scents she could find. "It's... interesting..." she managed when she finally regained herself and looked over at Kakita before hopping up onto one of the couches and curling up. "...Hey not bad... Comfy, too!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:37 pm

Kakita smiled as he did enjoy the fact of making his fraccion happy as they enjoyed making him happy as well. He walked over to the over size couch as he laid down on his back looking up at the ceiling. It was the first time he had a chance to lay down in a while. He was actually quite happy that he got dimissed from the meeting. He didn't want to be in the presence of Naraka and Rose at the same time. "Well this is where we will be spending our days while in Las Noches....I thought a good chance of scenery would be nice anyway" Kakita said with a smile looking at Ciara calling her over to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Ryourin nodded, watching as Kakita-dono went to recline on a couch. She cast another look around the room, trying to take in even the minute details. She slowly became aware of the achy feeling in her limbs, realizing that she hadn't slept in quite a while. Glancing up at Kakita-dono and Ciara-san, Ryou spoke softly, "I am going to go take a nap."

She could hardly fight off a yawn as her body suddenly seemed to register that it should be tired. Meandering towards the first room, Ryou stepped inside and settled onto the bed. Curling up into a comfortable position she quickly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:11 am

Ciara, noticing that Kakita had called her over, crawled over and then gently lay down herself, curling against the caramel-skinned Espada. "Kay, Ryou-chan..." she murmured absently in acknowledgment to the other fraccion as she got comfortable. "It's a lot less cramped, Kakita-dono... Aside from the fact we have to climb the tower, I could get used to it up here... Really comfy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:29 am

Kakita looked at Ciara with a smile as he curled up next to him. He always enjoyed her company due to the fact she was a feline and the sound of her purring was very soothing. He slowly ran his hand throw her hair stopping behind her ears before scratching behind them. Kakita was lost in the moment as he thought about the upcoming things that were going to happen with the Espada. He wanted to know more about this Myst and what they were capable of. Hell he wanted to know if they were just shinigami who hated Soul Society. So many questions went unanswered because Naraka didn't seek out those answers before wanting to ally with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Ciara purred as her ears were scratched and she continued to lay curled up against Kakita's warm body before she looked up to her Espada, wondering what was on his mind. She stares at the caramel-skinned Kakita for a moment as he lay lost in thought, gently nuzzling him. "Whatcha thinking about, Kakita-dono?" she purred, smiling gently up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:02 pm

Kakita looked at the ceiling as he was still in deep concentration. He begun to wonder what if the Myst didn't want to ally and decided to attack instead. Either way it went the Espada were going to have to fight but the biggest question was whom. Kakita turned to Ciara with a gentle smile on his face. His bright amber eyes full with content and happiness. He was never sad around his fraccions as they always seem to make him happy some how. Just being around them was a joy to him.

Kakita nibbled on Ciara's ear before laughing at her. "Ohh its nothing, I was just taking in our new chambers" Kakita said with a smile on his face listening to her purr. Her purr was very relaxing as Kakita compared it to the sound of the rain softly beating on the ground. "Ciara, I was really thinking about whats going to happen with the Espada. I can see boredom hitting some of them which will cause trouble" Kakita said nibbling on her ear again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Ciara made a face. She, of all people, knew the problems that boredom created, especially since she got in trouble because of it a lot. "Ugh... Boredom... Spare me..." she groaned, turning her head and burying it into Kakita's chest. She didn't like being bored and prayed it wouldn't hit them. "If I'm any indication, this isn't going to be fun..." She then shivered a bit and purred a slight bit more as her ear was nibbled, her tail gently swishing back and forth on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Kakita laughed a bit as he knew if Ciara became bored she would be extra bratty to him and that wasn't something he needed in his life. He preferred to have everything go smoothly in his life, but he did enjoy seeing people get riled up for no good reason. He nibbed harder on her ear before whisper. "Well if you ever get bored I am sure I am can keep you entertained" He said softly into her ear flicking with his tongue. He enjoyed playing with Ciara as he was always promised to get some type of response back. Even the slightest response always amused him. He enjoyed her spunk and personality because it allowed him to cut back and be strict with her when he needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Ciara jumped slightly as he licked her ear and they flattened and she growled playfully before she launced herself forward nipping him in return. Satisfied, she then scooted back down to where she was before and settled down again. "Payback..." she muttered quietly before she innocently smiled up at Kakita again, even though she always had her horns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Kakita grunted as she nipped him sitting up from the couch. His bright amber eyes looked at before Sonido behind her grabbing her by one of her horns and spinning her around. Every time he spun her around he spanked her on her ass to make her spin even faster. "Ohh you do not want to play this game with me Ciara" Kakita said laughing as he stopped spinning her around. He had spun her around a good twenty times and he knew she would be quiet dizzy from all the spinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:08 pm

When she had finished spinning, Ciara collapsed onto the couch, barely able to keep herself upright as the room spun. "Uggghhh... Y-You're right... I don't..." she muttered, barely coherent as she struggled to regain herself, which was made increasingly difficult by the vertigo. She closed her eyes, unable to keep them focused and waited for it to go away. "Ugh... Kakita-dono, you're mean..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:18 pm

Kakita laughed watching her fall to the ground. A big smile came across his face watching her close her eyes what left a perfect opportunity for Kakita to do anything he wanted to do to her. He quickly tackled her pinning her to the ground as he begun to fondle her nicely plump breast for a couple seconds. Kakita's laughter filled the room as he moved his hands down from her breast to her sides tickling her. Kakita was starting to grow fond of Ciara's company especially her body since she did have a nicer body than most Arrancar he has ever come across.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:35 pm

"Wah!" yelled Ciara in surprise, her gold eyes flying open as Kakita tackled and pinned her to the ground. "Ka-Kakita-dono...?" she asked, her voice strangely quiet as the shock from being suddenly pinned stunned her. That was, however, until the hand came into contact with her breast. "Ahh... Kakita-dono, what..." she began to say, starting to squirm from the fondling, before his hands slipped off to the side and began to tickle her mercilessly. "Ahahahaha...~! Ka....Kakita-dono... hahaha... s-stop... haha...that tickles! Hahaha~!" she laughed uproariously, writhing uncontrollably as she was tickled, small tears forming at the corner of her eyes. It had been ages since she had laughed so hard, and she couldn't remember the last time she had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:52 pm

Kakita laughed with her looking at her still tickling her for a bit as he decided to stop. He placed his hands on her breast squeezing and groping them as he looked down at her. His bright amber eyes full of excitement and happiness. "See, I can be fun and all you think of me is a mean person. Well do you like this type of fun." Kakita said laughing resting his hands on her breast. He loved how soft they felt to hands as they were easily more than a handful. Kakita eyes shifted around the room before looking back down into Ciara's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Tercera Chambers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next